Sibling Love at the Lake House Ch. 03

Story Info
Lily and Marc take things further.
7k words
4.68
30.9k
65
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zippy1414
zippy1414
200 Followers

Before reading, please be sure to check out chapters 1 and 2.

________________________________________________

After doing some research online, Lily figured out that one of the entrances to a hiking trail was only located about half a mile from the lake house. Marc wanted to get the hiking portion of the day over with so that he and Lily could get back home. He eagerly anticipated how the rest of the day would transpire. As he started towards the door preoccupied with a million thoughts, Lily said, "Hey idiot. Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Huh?" Marc replied with a blank stare.

"Shit, you definitely can be dumb sometimes. It's 80 degrees out there and there's not a cloud in the sky. Our trail is like 5 miles long. We need to bring some water, don't you think?"

"Oh, yeah, I guess" said Marc as Lily slapped him on the back of the head in the typical way that a sister would tease her brother. Marc chucked at this gesture from Lily. Despite their relationship becoming more sexual, they still had that classic brother/sister type of connection.

"Ouch! That hurts." Marc smiled as he faked being upset.

"Oh, poor baby. Are you mad at me?"

"So mad. I think that I just want to be alone."

Lily then leaned in to Marc and whispered in his ear, "Well, you didn't seem mad when I was jerking you off a little while ago. Come on, I know where the water bottles are. We're wasting daylight here!" Marc loved the dirty talk, and that immediately shut up any complaining he would be doing.

After Lily got the water for herself and Marc, they set out to enjoy the day. This was a marvelous day to be out in nature. As they ventured forth, they saw some absolutely beautiful scenery. The birds were chirping, the sun was shining, and as Marc looked up at the sky, he could not remember ever seeing it so blue. When they were not hiking over uneven ground, they walked hand in hand, eager to be close. As they progressed on the trial, they passed a few other hikers who probably thought they were a couple. Hell, the way things were going they basically were a couple. The hiking trail meandered down into a small valley, and then ascended to a hilltop. Once they crested the hill, they could see for miles and miles since it was such a clear day.

"Wow! This looks absolutely amazing!" Lily gasped in wonderment as she took in the surroundings.

"Sure is breathtaking" replied Marc. But instead of looking out at the scene that Lily was taking in, he was looking at her lithe body. She felt his gaze on her and quickly closed the gap between them to give him a big kiss. As they kissed, his hands fell to her wondrous ass. Marc loved giving Lily this kind of attention, and Lily loved getting this attention from him. Her hands dropped to his crotch and she felt that his dick was getting hard. As they kissed, they heard the sound of a conversation in the distance. Looking over toward the sound, they saw a couple emerge from the trail, going the opposite way they were going. The couple looked to be in their mid 60's.

"Oh, hi." The woman said as she and her companion approached Lily and Marc. The woman continued, "This is my favorite spot on the trail. You can see halfway across the county from here on clear days such as this." The couple stood next to Marc and Lily as they also took in the scenery.

"Yes, this is a great spot." replied Lily.

"I'm Cheryl, and this is my husband, Dennis."

"I'm Lily."

"And I'm Marc."

The four people shook hands and exchanged pleasantries. "So are you guys from around here?" asked Dennis.

"No, not originally but we actually just moved here." As Lily said this, she gave Marc a mischievous look.

"Oh, wonderful." said Cheryl. "It's always nice to see young couples moving into the area. So how long have you two been together?"

Marc started to say, "Well, actually ..." as Lily cut him off.

"What Marc was trying to say is that we actually just recently got married." Again, she gave Marc a devious look that seemed to tell him to play along. He absolutely loved this side of Lily, especially since he knew that she would always keep him on his toes.

"Congratulations!" exclaimed Dennis as he reached out to shake Marc's hand.

Cheryl beamed, "Oh, that is so exciting!"

"Yeah, we are so happy" continued Lily. "We have known each other for our entire lives, but we just recently decided to take the plunge."

"High school sweethearts?" asked Dennis.

"Something like that." said Marc as he returned a devilish gaze toward Lily. He knew that this could be a fun game.

"Well congratulations again!" replied Cheryl. "I wish our kids would settle down. We have one daughter and one son. They're both about your ages, and neither of them is even dating someone now. I just wish that they could find someone like how you two have found each other. It would be nice to have some grandchildren before we are too old to play with them."

With this remark, Lily and Marc locked eyes and it took them a lot of willpower not to burst out laughing.

"Well, we better continue on our way. It was very nice meeting you." As Dennis said this, he reached out and shook Marc's hand again as he and Cheryl continued on their hike.

Marc waited a good five minutes to make sure that Dennis and Cheryl were out of ear shot. "So we're married now, huh?"

"I guess, Aren't you happy to have been the one to take me off the market?"

"Oh, you betcha! After all, you certainly had a lot of suitors. I hear that you brother is pretty hot, because all the ladies are after him." Lily gave no reply, but once again felt his cock under his shorts. She just loved feeling it get harder, which caused her arousal to start to increase. As she rubbed his dick through his shorts, she felt that her panties were starting to get a little damp.

They embraced once more, taking in the view for a few more minutes. Since it was starting to get warm, they decided to continue on their hike. Being on top of the hill, they knew that this next section of the trail would be easier to travel because it was mostly downhill. The trail led through the woods, and while there were no amazing peaks like they just saw, the woods were so quiet and peaceful.

The trail was very wide at this point so Lily and Marc were able to walk side by side with their hands around each other's waists. Eventually, Lily slipped her hand into Marc's back packet. As she grabbed his ass, Marc decided to return the favor. They looked like those annoying couples that you see in the mall who can't take their hands off each other. They were about a half mile from the end of the trail when Lily stopped him and led him slightly off the trail.

As Marc looked over to see what the problem was, she plastered a kiss squarely on his lips. Their tongues danced as they made out while Marc leaned Lily against a tree. Lily then reverted to her dirty talk to really get things going. "I can feel your cock through your shorts. Hmm, I wonder if we should free your cock from his cage?" Both Marc and Lily laughed at the corny way she was speaking, but Lily really did want to feel his cock. She longed to wrap her fingers around it as he grew harder. Crouching down, she lined her face up with his crotch.

Marc thought, "Oh fuck, is she going to do what I think?"

Lily slowly unbuckled his belt, and as she started to unzip his shorts, they heard movement coming down the trail from where they just came. Lily quickly stood up as Marc zipped his shorts and refastened his belt. He finished just in time as Dennis and Cheryl rounded a curve.

"Oh hi!" exclaimed Cheryl. "Dennis and I doubled back since we like this section of the trail better. We only have a half of a mile left. We must be walking pretty quickly because we did not expect to catch up with you. Do you want to accompany us the rest of the way?"

"Sure." said Lily. Marc could not believe that he was cock blocked by this couple. He knew that they were just being friendly, but internally he was raging at them. The four of them walked the rest of the way together, having a pleasant conversation. It turned out that Cheryl and Dennis were their neighbors, as they lived on the same street as Marc and Lily. Lily and Cheryl did most of the talking. Cheryl told them about the things to do in town, while Lily made up a story about their wedding. She provided all types of details about the venue, the music, and food. She also talked about her bridesmaids dresses. As older couples often do when speaking with newlyweds, Cheryl asked Lily, "So are you two planning on having any kids soon?"

To which Lily replied, "Oh yes, I can't wait to have kids with this man." Marc was a little surprised by this, and he figured that Lily was just really dedicated to the marriage story, but something in him felt that she was not acting during this part of the conversation. As they reached the end of the trail, they said their goodbyes, and as Dennis and Cheryl headed to their car, Marc and Lily walked hand in hand down the street to their lake house.

On their walk home, Marc said, "Wow, you were really committed to that marriage story. How did you come up with all the details that you told Cheryl?"

"Oh, you know. A girl always dreams about her wedding. I have been picturing it since I was 8. I just filled in the details from that. Was it believable?"

"Definitely. I could tell that Cheryl loved you. I was afraid that they were going to invite us over to dinner to continue the conversation." With that comment, both Marc and Lily let out a chuckle. He continued, "I just want you all to myself."

Finally, they arrived at the lake house. It had been a long afternoon, and both Lily and Marc were pretty tired. Marc was happy that he went along, even though he was not too thrilled about it earlier that day. After relaxing for about about an hour on the deck, Marc grilled up some salmon for dinner. Lily loved the way he waited on her and she was especially happy when he offered to do the dishes. As he cleaned up, she admired the way he moved. Yet again, she could feel the wetness growing in her panties. As she was looking at him, Marc noticed the attention she was showing him.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing. I just like looking at you. I love how you treat me so well. No man has ever treated me like you do."

This caused Marc to beam a huge smile. That was probably the ultimate compliment he could receive from anybody. As Marc finished the dishes, he plopped down next to Lily on the couch. Lily slid over to him and said, "Thank you for being you." And then she leaned in for a kiss. As they made out, Lily positioned herself so that she was straddling Marc, and in this position, his hands drifted down to grab her ass.

"You know bro, we have some unfinished business from the hiking trail." With that, she stood up and slowly took off her shirt and then peeled down her shorts. Stepping out of her shorts that were now rumpled on the floor, she resumed her straddling position as they kissed deeply. As Marc gripped her panty covered ass, Lily lifted his shirt over his head. She then got off of his lap and, after unbuckling his belt, she slid off his shorts and his boxers in one fell swoop.

Marc was now completely naked and extremely hard. While bending over Marc, Lily kissed him again, but she was only at his lips momentarily, as she kissed down his neck, chest, and stomach. Kneeling down in front of Marc's rock hard manhood, she gripped his cock and pumped it. Then, as she was stroking, she leaned in and lightly kissed the tip. Electric waves of pleasure shuttered through Marc as he looked down at his sister. Maintaining intense eye contact, Lily kissed his cock one more time and then slowly kissed down the right side of his dick. When she reached his balls, she shifted over and kissed her way back up the left side.

Again, as she looked Marc squarely in the eyes, she delicately licked the head of his dick a few times. Marc wanted to close his eyes in pleasure, but he did not want to miss out on this sight. Just like with the kisses, Lily licked her way down one side of his cock, and then licked her way back up the other side When she reached the tip yet again, she kissed the head, but this time, her lips parted and she slowly engulfed Marc cock in her mouth. A slight moan escaped from Lily's lips as her head slowly bobbed up and down.

Marc was in heaven. His cock was being sucked by this sexy woman, who just happened to be his sister. Through it all, Lily maintained eye contact, and her gaze was full of lust. Lily set a perfect rhythm that drove Marc wild. As her sucking increased, Marc felt his orgasm approach, but it seemed as if Lily sensed this as well, because she removed his cock from her mouth and kissed up and down the shaft. Lily must have done this pattern about 5 times, driving him to the brink of orgasm, but stopping at the last second. While Marc loved this dick sucking, he knew that he needed to have a sexual release soon or he would go crazy.

Lily knew that Marc ached with a desire to cum and she decided to drive him wild with even more dirty talk. "Oh, baby. Do you like this? Do you like it when I suck you?"

"Fuck, yes" Marc was able to say through his groans of pleasure.

"You know this is wrong, right? I'm your sister. You should not have your dick in my mouth, but I just love it so much." She then resumed her rhythm of sucking and kissing. This blow job must have gone on for about 20 minutes when Marc said, "Oh, baby, I need to cum. Can I please cum?!?!"

"OK. Shoot your load into your sister's mouth. I need to taste it, baby!"

She then picked up the pace of her sucking and Marc knew that it was time. Closing his eyes, Marc exclaimed, "Oh my god, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum. Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming." A massive amount of jizz erupted from his cock and filled Lily's mouth. Since she had edged him for so long, he shot so much cum into her that she barely had enough time to swallow, but swallow she did, every last drop.

"Mmm, your cum tastes so good. I don't think I'm ever going to get tired of it." She then crawled up onto the couch and settled next to him, giving Marc a tender kiss. Now, many men would recoil from a woman who tried to kiss him directly after sucking him off, but Marc could never pull back from his sister. As her tongue entered his mouth, he noticed a slightly salty taste and knew it was his cum. He did not give a fuck, especially since she had just given him the greatest blowjob of his life.

Marc needed a few minutes to recover and when he finally came down from the pleasure he had just experienced, he knew that it was his turn to make Lily squirm. Reaching behind her as they kissed, he unclasped her bra, As her tits were freed, Marc leaned in and licked her right nipple. The attention he was giving to her was having an effect. Her right nipple hardened in his mouth as he gently massaged her left nipple with his fingers. He loved how her nipples hardened, getting to be about half an inch when erect, and he knew that Lily was enjoying this because she was moaning with her eyes closed. As he licked her tits, Marc noticed that her skin tasted slightly salty, the remnants of her sweat from their hike earlier. This just served to turn Marc on even more and as he sucked her tits, he felt his dick starting to get harder.

Just like how Lily had done, Marc led a trail of kisses down her chest and to her belly. The lower his kisses dropped, the more turned on Lily became. She wished that he would hurry up because she needed a good pussy licking. However, Marc was enjoying teasing her and he made sure to take his time. Then just as his kisses reached her pubic bone, he switched course! His kisses then trailed back up and he eventually was licking her nipples again. Lily both loved and hated his teasing!

"What the fuck are you doing, you fucking tease!"

With a smile, Marc replied, "Hey, you took your time and drove me crazy. Now it's my turn."

Marc then resumed licking her nipples. Lily's pussy was soaking wet, and the aroma of her cunt filled the air. As Marc once again kissed down her stomach, he wanted to keep teasing her, but his arousal was now through the roof and he knew he needed a feast on her perfect pussy. Upon reaching Lily's waist he settled his face between her legs. She was so relieved that he was going to give her pussy some attention, spreading her legs wide so that he could fit his whole head between them.

Her purple satin panties clung to her, clearly showing Marc the outline of her lips. There was a huge wet spot right above her pussy and as Marc traced the outline of her pussy lips with his fingers, Lily jumped at his touch. Kissing her pussy through her panties, Marc took in the scent of her aroused cunt, and could barely detect a hint of sweat. The aroma was erotically overpowering. Placing his hands on Lily's hips, she slightly lifted her ass as Marc grabbed a hold of her panties and slid them down. Marc marveled at Lily's cunt, just inches from his face. With the panties in his hand, Marc saw her slimy cunt juices that coated the inside of the fabric that had rested against her pussy. Bringing the panties up to his face, he guided his tongue over the juices coated in her underwear. Savoring the taste and wanting more, Marc tossed the panties to the side and gazed down at the luscious offering that was right in front of him.

As he leaned in to kiss her pussy lips for the first time, Lily was breathless, knowing what was about to happen. She was so wet that when he moved back from his pussy kiss, a tiny sliver of her pussy juice momentarily connected her cunt with his lips. Sticking his tongue out, Marc licked all around her cunt. He needed to experience her whole womanhood. All Lily could do was squirm under the pleasure, not wanting to move too much for fear that she would wreck his rhythm. After spending a few moments licking her vulva, his tongue centered on her hole. He licked up and down, taking in her scent and her intoxicating taste. At this moment Marc knew that he needed this pussy. This was not just any pussy; it was the pussy of his lover, who just happened to be his sister.

Sticking his tongue out, Marc probed her pussy, trying to insert it as far as he could. Lily gently ran her fingers through his hair, saying "Oh, oh, fuck! You are so good at this! Lick me baby, LICK ME!"

If he could, Marc was content to keep his tongue buried in her pussy all day. Fuck, he thought that maybe some day we would. But he knew that at this moment, Lily needed him to finish her off. Having teased her for so long, he was actually starting to feel bad for her. Withdrawing his tongue from her pussy, Marc was now laser focused on her clit. Lily jumped as his tongue barely trailed across her rosebud, and Marc knew that she was so close to orgasm. Much like a cat with a bowl of milk, Marc eagerly lapped up Lily's clit. By now, she was writhing on the couch, barely able to contain herself.

"Don't stop! I'm almost there! FUCK, BABY!"

Knowing that Lily was on the verge of cumming, he wanted to send her over the edge with a finger bang. As she squirmed, Marc kept flicking her clit with his tongue, but then took two fingers and gingerly penetrated her pussy with them. As he started to massage her g-spot, it was all over. Lily's legs tightened like a vice around his head. Even if Marc wanted to go anywhere (which he certainly did not), he was stuck between her legs.

"OH GOD, FUCK YES, FUUUCK, YEESSSSSSSS!" Lily's orgasm raged through her like a runaway truck. She arched her back so much, the only part of her body that was still on the couch were her shoulders. Through this all, Marc continued to lick her clit, which just caused her orgasm to go on and on. Finally, Lily could take no more and moved to the side, dislodging Marc's face and fingers from her pussy.

zippy1414
zippy1414
200 Followers
12