Sibling Love at the Lake House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marc's face was soaked with her juices and in his mouth all he could taste was her sweet nectar. Lily just laid back with her eyes closed as she quietly whispered "Fuck, fuck, fuck" over and over again. She could not believe what she had just experienced. Her orgasm was so intense, that she felt her knees and hands trembling as she tried to gain composure. As she came down from her high, Lily lovingly looked over at Marc. She smiled as she saw that his chin was coated in her juices and she could not help herself as she leaned in for a kiss. She was turned on by the taste of her pussy on his lips, and by the thought that Marc's tongue that was currently in her mouth was just in her pussy.

"Shit, Marc. You can eat me out anytime you want. You were fucking amazing!"

"Well, you were pretty damn amazing yourself. It was so hot when you swallowed my cum."

"It just felt right at the moment." They then snuggled up against each other on the couch, not wanting to move, content in each other's arms. Soon, Marc was overcome by thirst and got off the couch to get them some water. Lily watched his ass as he strolled across the living room and into the kitchen. She liked watching him leave, but loved watching him come back into the room even more. Her eyes could not stop looking at his semi erect dick swinging between his legs. As he handed her a bottle of water, she kissed him as a gesture of thanks as they cuddled.

"Hey, sis. Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure. Whats up?"

"Well, I ... I didn't intend for any of this to happen, but I'm so glad that it is happening. You know I love you and I could not think of anyone else who I would rather be with. It's just ... what are your thoughts about all of this."

"I don't regret a fucking thing."

Marc was so happy to hear this. He was afraid that post orgasm she would start to feel that this was a bad idea, that they should not be doing this. As far as Marc was concerned, he was fully committed to this shift in relationship boundaries with his sister, and he was so happy to hear that she shared this notion.

"You know Marc. I do have a confession to make."

"Oh, what's that?"

"Well, I was hoping when you agreed to spend time with me at the lake house that something would happen to progress our relationship. You know that I have always loved you as a brother, but I have also had more feelings for you for quite a long time." Marc was surprised to hear this. He never had an inkling prior to now that she saw him as being anything other than her little brother. He needed to prod her further.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, remember that family trip we all took to Antigua? That last trip we took before dad died? Well, on the last day of that trip we spent all day at the beach. We needed to start to get ready for dinner, and decided that we would all take showers in shifts. You left and went up to the room to shower while me, mom, and dad stayed at the beach. Do you remember?

"Vaguely, why?"

"Well, a few minutes after you left mom asked me to go up to the room to get us some water. It was such a hot day and we were all dying of thirst. When I entered the room, I went over to the fridge to get the water bottles, and in order to do so, I needed to walk past the bathroom. The door was half open which was no surprise because you didn't think anybody would be in the hotel room since we were all supposed to be at the beach."

"Ok, so what happened?"

"My curiosity got the best of me and I peeked into the bathroom. I got a clear view of you jacking off."

Lily looked up at Marc to see his reaction. He said, "Well, I did jack off a lot on that trip because there were so many sexy women walking around in tiny bathing suits. I think I had a constant hard on the entire time. Why didn't you say anything?"

"What the fuck could I say? For fucks sake, we were on a trip with our parents. I quickly got the water and got the hell out of there. All I could think of the rest of that night was you jerking off. I so wished that I had seen you finish."

"Ok. I remember that last night in Antigua. You were so quiet and distant at dinner. I just figured that you were sad that we were leaving the next day."

"Nope, I was just thinking about your cock" she said with a grin. "Ever since then I saw you in a different light. Yes, you were my brother but whenever we spent time with each other, I had trouble getting that image out of head. I was imagining me and you doing things that brothers and sisters normally don't do."

"Like going down on each other?"

"Yes, and other things ... "

"Well, it looks like your fantasy has become a reality." said Marc.

"Yeah, and when I saw you with my panties that first day here my fantasy came flooding back. I masturbated three times that night after I threw my used pair of panties into the room with you. I was not just excited to see my fantasy replayed, but since you were sniffing my panties, I figured that you must have some type of sexual attraction toward me."

"You know, I was so afraid that you were going to think that I was some type of perv for sniffing your used panties."

"Well, yeah, you are a perv. I mean, you just ate my pussy. But that's OK. You are my perv." She gave Marc a side grin as they laughed at the situation. "When you agreed to move here with me I decided that we were no longer going to live as brother and sister. Instead, I was hoping that we would live as ... lovers ..."

"So you were not really acting when you were telling Cheryl and Dennis that we were married. That's really what you want."

"Yeah ... well no, not married. You know we could never get officially married, but I would like for us to live as boyfriend and girlfriend at least. Is that weird?"

"No, not if you really love someone, and I love you deeply. I don't ever want to be separated from you again, so, yes, we can live as a couple."

"Oh, Marc, I love you so much. I already have it figured out. Nobody knows us here so we can have a fresh start. Plus we already have the same last name so everybody will just automatically assume that we are married"

"I see you have already been thinking a lot about this."

"I have. I really have. I have been thinking about this for a long time."

As they cuddled, they began to talk about their new life together, and were so happy that they had a plan. They could give a fuck that were siblings. They loved each other and wanted to live their lives as they wanted, not as what society dictated as proper. As they talked, Lily's hand instinctively dropped to Marc cock, which grew as she wrapped her fingers around it. His hand descended on her pussy as he inserted one finger.

"You know, Marc, there are things that couples do other than just go down on each other..."

Marc joked, "Like what, play cards?"

Lily just slapped his shoulder and said, "Come on, let's go to my room. Actually, let's go to OUR room." The naked siblings jumped off the couch and ran up to the bedroom. Marc watched his sister's supple ass as she ascended the stairs, causing his erection to stand at full attention. In seconds they were in the bedroom and kissing passionately as Lily closed the door. Marc pushed her up against the wall as they kissed and caressed her tits. Lily's nipples were at full attention as Marc took a few seconds to suck one, and then the other. Pushing him so that he backed up, she guided him to the bed. When Marc reached the bed, he dropped down and laid on his back as he watched his sister crawl on top of him. They were both eagerly anticipating the pleasure that they were sure to experience in just a moment. Once again, they kissed deeply knowing that they were about to fuck for the first of many, many times. As far as Lily was concerned, she had been looking forward to this for years.

As his hands caressed her ass, Marc said, "Are you ready?"

"Yes, but first ... I just want to let you know ..." Lily bit her lip, not sure how to proceed.

"What?"

"I'm ...I'm not ... I'm not on birth control."

"Oh, um .."

"I mean I was, but I had to stop taking it a few years back when I developed an allergy to it ..."

"Do you want me to run out and get some condoms?"

"No, I want, and desperately need to feel you inside of me. I just wanted you to know before we had sex. Do you have a problem with not using protection?"

"Fuck no. I love you and I need to fuck you. Whatever happens, happens."

Lily was beyond relieved when Marc said this. Knowing it was time, Lily leaned in for one more kiss. As she did so, she lifted her pelvis and with her soft hands, lined up Marc's cock with her pussy. At first she just inserted the tip, and both Lily and Marc were more than ready for the fucking to begin. Slowly, Lily eased the tension in her legs, and as she did so, her body sunk down closer to Marc, which caused his cock to penetrate her deeper and deeper. Neither of them said a word as Lily fully came to rest on Marc. His cock was now totally engulfed in her warm, wet, and tight pussy. Words could not describe the feelings that they were both experiencing. Lily had wanted this, had dreamed of this for years. Now that her brother's cock was deep inside her cunt she actually felt whole and complete. Happiness did not do justice to her emotions at the moment.

Neither Marc or Lily moved for a few minutes because they wanted to savor this. They both knew that fucking would become a regular thing for them, but never again would they experience their first time with each other, so they wanted this moment to last for as long as possible. Finally, their arousal became too much, and Lily slightly lifted her hips as she sensually started to fuck Marc's cock. Luckily, Lily had just given Marc a blowjob, so he knew that he would be able to last a long time. As she worked her pussy up and down his pole, Marc was able to lay back and take in the spectacle. She longingly looked into his eyes, which were filled with both love and lust. Her tits jiggled as she bounced on his cock and Marc could not help reaching up and grasping them in his hands. With his thumbs, he circled her nipples, resulting in a soft moan from her luscious mouth. Looking down to where his cock and pussy met, Marc noticed that every time she lifted herself up, his cock was coated with her pussy juice. Reaching down into this juncture, Marc began rubbing her clit, which caused her to increase her speed.

Since her hips were now moving so quickly, Lily needed to rest her hands on Marc's chest so that she didn't fall off. As she increased her speed, Marc increased his rubbing of her clit. Soon, Lily started to pant, saying, "Oh, oh yes. Fuck, Marc, Marc, yes, yes, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna ... YES, YES, YES, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Lily was then hit with a powerful orgasm that she instantly felt from the top of her to head to the bottom of her toes. Throughout this orgasm, her eyes were locked shut and her head was tilted back, causing her tits to appear to poke out even further. Marc almost lost control as Lily's pussy tightened around his shaft, but at the last moment was able to hold back, knowing that he was not ready for this first time together to end just yet.

Lily's orgasm was so powerful that as it cascaded throughout her body, all she could do was sit on Marc's cock and enjoy the feeling. Soon, though, Lily began to come down from her orgasm.

Looking deeply into his eyes, she said "You didn't cum?"

"No not yet, let me get on top this time." As he said this, Lily lifted herself off of his cock and Marc immediately noticed how wet his cock and public area had become. Lily noticed as well and smiled at Marc as if she was proud of the mess she had just made. Marc thought that the mess was impressive, but it was nothing compared to what he was capable of.

With Lily on her back, it was now time for Marc to control the tempo. As she opened her legs, Marc wanted to take in this whole site. Her freshly fucked pussy was soaked and ready for more, her glorious tits were heaving in anticipation of the pleasure that she was about to continue having, and her face had that wonderful "Fuck me" look that so often happens were lovers have sex for the first time.

Lining his cock up with her pussy, he buried himself deeply inside of her. As he entered her, he felt as if his cock was made for her, and for her alone. Lily responded to his invasion with a sultry moan. Being in the driver's seat, Marc quickly found a rhythm that seemed to drive Lily wild. He would thrust 4 times shallowly, but the 5th thrust was hilt deep and every time he did this, Lily shuttered in pleasure. Marc leaned down and licked on her nipples, but soon he felt that familiar sensation rising in his groin. Knowing that his orgasm was approaching, Marc stopped sucking to concentrate on finishing.

At this point, every thrust was as deep as he could go and with each thrust, his breathing rate increased. Closer and closer he was coming to orgasm. "Oh, fuck, Lily, I'm just about there. I can't hold back much longer."

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum, too! Don't stop! Fill me with your cum! Fill up your big sister! YEESSSSSSSS!" Lily exclaimed as she orgasmed again. Her legs tightly wrapped around his waist, pinning him in place. Her cunt muscles tightened even harder this time, and that is when Marc lost it.

With one more thrust, he yelled "I'm cummmmmming!" as his cock spurted rope after glorious rope of his thick, creamy seed deeply into his sister's unprotected womb. Marc felt that he would never stop cumming, thinking that it was not humanly possible to have this much semen in his body. Opening his eyes as his orgasm started to die down, he was met with the loving gaze of his dear sister. They could not resist leaning into each other and kissing deeply, celebrating their first coupling.

As his cock slowly started to deflate, Marc dislodged himself from Lily and laid next to her on the bed. As he withdrew his cock, a stream of cum flowed out of Lily's pussy and trickled down toward her asshole. She was beyond soaked with a good mixture of her pussy juice and his jizz. For a few moments, they just laid next to each other and gathered their thoughts, relaxing in the afterglow of their sexual union. They were both content in knowing that despite taking this further than any normal sibling relationship, they were now joined together in a union that was stronger than any romantic relationship that either of them had ever had.

Lily was the first to break the silence, "Wow. That was amazing. You came so much!" As she reached down to her pussy, she scooped up a little bit of his jizz and brought it to her lips.

"So, was that everything you dreamed it would be?"

"Oh, Marc, yes, absolutely. I love you so much and I have wanted this for so long. You have no idea."

"So, you've wanted me ever since that trip to Antigua?"

"Yes, I have wanted you so badly. It was killing me inside."

"Why didn't you ever say something?"

"What was I going to say? That I want to fuck you? That I masturbated thinking about every night? I didn't want to freak you out."

"Well, if you had said something, we could have hooked up a long time ago."

"You know there was one time I tried to seduce you." admitted Lily.

"Really! When was that?"

"Do you remember a few years ago at Thanksgiving? I think it was that year after you had graduated from high school and came back from college for the first time. I think that was my senior year in college. Well, anyway, I wore this really short yellow mini skirt and a white top that barely reached my belly button."

"Oh, yeah, I remember that. Mom got really pissed that you wore it and I think she said that it made you cheap."

"Yes, she was so mad. She could not believe that I would wear that at Thanksgiving. It didn't make me look cheap. It made me look like a slut. I wore it to tease you. I don't know what I expected, maybe some attention, some hint of interest, but I didn't feel that you were interested."

"I definitely noticed. If you came up to me with all that dirty talk you do so well, I would have fucked you right on the dinner table." Marc's comment caused them both to laugh hysterically. "Now wouldn't that have been an interesting Thanksgiving! Hey, speaking of dirty talk, why didn't you do any of that just now?"

"I don't know. I just needed to fuck. That was most important at the time. Why, do you like it when I talk to you like a slut?"

"Oh fuck yes! It's so hot! Where did you learn to do that?"

"What, talk dirty? It's just something that I do sometimes when I get really turned on. It makes me all horny and gets me feeling slutty, which turns me on even more. I'm so glad you like it. I'll have to do it the next time we fuck. Sooooo, what are you thinking? Are you up for another round?"

Marc just loved that Lily was so insatiable and down to fuck. He hugged her close and said, "I really want to, but I just dumped a shit load of cum into you, and before that you sucked me dry, so I don't think I have anything left for tonight."

With a fake pout, LIly responded, "OK, OK. I get it. I'll let you rest. You need to be ready for tomorrow so that you can pump more cum into my pussy. How'd you like that dirty talk?" She giggled and continued,"Plus, I guess my pussy is pretty sore from the pounding you gave me. We can put it off until tomorrow, but you have to promise that we will get each other off first thing tomorrow morning."

"You drive a hard bargain, but I promise."

With that, they kissed one more time and spooned with Marc resting his dick between Lily's ass crack. They were so comfortable and tired from their lovemaking, that they both drifted off to sleep in just a few minutes, the smell of sex still thick in the air.

12