Sibling Love at the Lake House Ch. 04

Story Info
Lily and Marc explore their future.
7.3k words
4.7
26.2k
60
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zippy1414
zippy1414
199 Followers

Before reading, make sure you check out chapters 1, 2, and 3 first. Enjoy!

____________

The next morning, Lily and Marc slept a little later, getting extra rest from their wonderful evening together the night before. They were still spooning as Lily was the first to awaken, feeling Marc's hard cock nestled between her ass crack. She decided that she was just going to enjoy this moment and did not move. She loved the feeling of his hard dick and gently wiggled her ass to see if it had an effect on him. Surely enough, she felt his erection grow even stronger and she could feel him awakening from his slumber. Reaching over, he gently started to caress her tits, causing her nipples to instantly harden. Brushing aside her hair, he began to gently kiss the nape of her neck. This had an immediate impact on Lily, causing her pussy to grow much wetter than it already was. To add to her arousal, she felt Marc's hand drop from her tits, slide down her stomach, and reach her pussy. He started to play with her clit as she moaned in delight. Lily thought of something that she wanted to try, so she turned around to face Marc, dislodging his hand from her pussy.

"Good morning, baby."

"Good morning, sis. I decided that I was going to keep the promise I made to you last night that I would get you off first thing in the morning."

"That's so sweet. But I actually said that I wanted us to get each other off. You're going to love this," she said as she crawled down to Marc's wonderful cock. By this time, he was fully erect and she could tell that he was clearly ready for some action. Taking his dick in her hands, and after kissing the head of his cock, she fully engulfed him into her mouth. There was no teasing with the blowjob like she did last night. Lily got right to hungrily sucking Marc's manhood.

As his dick was being sucked, Marc laid back and enjoyed what his sister was doing to him. Her tongue was working wonders as her lips slid up and down his shaft. He then felt Lily shifting her body as she started to point her ass towards his head. Marc caught on quickly that she was getting in position for a 69. As her thighs lined up with his head, Marc was looking at the most wonderful sight in the world; his sister's aroused pussy.

Marc immediately set to work, attacking her pussy. She was so wet, and from the taste he could tell that he was eating a combination of her pussy juice and his cum from the night before. The taste drove him crazy as he eagerly lapped up their combined juices. He spent some time licking her clit, and then rammed his tongue as far up into her pussy as he could. Lily was loving his talented cunt licking as she expertly sucked his cock.

Groans of pleasure were muffled by their sibling's cock and pussy that they were licking and sucking. Lily could feel her orgasm approaching, but wanted to see how long Marc could last, so as he increased the urgency of his pussy licking, she slowed down. She was still sucking him, but slowed down just enough to try to delay his orgasm. Marc sensed her change of tempo, and started to slow down as well, but it was too late, as Lily's thighs tightened around his head and she came hard, soaking his chin with her love juices. Lily moaned around Marc's cock as she momentarily stopped sucking as she orgasmed. Oblivious to everything around her except her orgasm, Lily absentmindedly continued to stroke Marc's cock. She must have been stroking a little too hard, because immediately after she heard him groan around her pussy, he shot his cum directly into her face. As Marc's cum splashed across her face, it immediately snapped Lily back to reality. She was mesmerized as she had an up close view of his spurting cock.

Lily's cheeks were plastered with jizz and it also dripped down her chin. Taking a moment to look back at Marc, she said, "Hey, watch where you shoot your cum!" Marc stopped licking her pussy and returned her gaze with a smile. He did not know how it was possible, but Lily looked even more alluring with his cum all over her face. After taking in the sight, he decided to get back to work, diving back into his sister's slippery wetness. As his tongue attacked her clit, Lily decided to go in for more also. Rather than wiping herself down, she decided to keep his cum splattered all over her face as a badge of honor. Her dick sucking continued, and judging from the quickness in which his erection returned, she could tell that Marc had no complaints.

Marc was happy when he felt her mouth wrap around his dick, taking the whole length of his member. He could not believe how far down her throat she was able to take him. In fact, Lily couldn't believe it either. She had never deepthroated a cock, thinking that it would be uncomfortable, but with Marc's cock jammed far down her throat, she was delighted to be giving her brother such pleasure. Eventually, she needed to come up for air, and as she did, her chest was heaving as she tried to take in as much oxygen as possible. After saturating her body with much needed air, she resumed her sucking, alternating between sucking his head and taking his whole cock down her throat.

Marc would have loved to have been able to see Lily's face now, but he knew that he had work to do, focusing on trying to get her to orgasm again. Moving his head back, Marc saw that Lily's asshole was staring right at him. The way Lily was laying on him restricted his movement, so slightly re-positioning his body, Marc felt extra dirty as he reached up and gently circled his thumb around Lily's ass. This got an immediate reaction from Lily as she mumbled, "Oh fuck!" around his cock. Taking this as a cue to continue, Marc kept massaging her butt hole with his thumb as Lily gyrated on top of him.

Marc was then overcome with an extreme desire that he never thought he would have; he needed to lick her delicious asshole. Moving his head up even further, he gingerly extended his tongue and flicked it across her ass. After a few licks, Marc was feeling more confident as his licks increased in intensity. Lily's eyes got so wide when Marc's tongue assaulted her ass, not believing that Marc would have ever done that. Lily never considered anal play before, but she was loving this attention that he was giving her. This was turning her on so much that she knew that she just needed to try it. Taking her mouth off his cock, she spread his ass cheeks apart and began licking his ass, not wanting to be outdone by her brother. Marc was not expecting that she would reciprocate, but once she did, he was lost in the pleasure.

As their arousal rose with the rimming, both Marc and Lily would alternate between licking each other's asshole and their sibling's respective cock/pussy. They were getting ever so close to orgasm when Marc locked his lips onto her clit and sucked furiously. He reached up and stuck his middle finger far up into Lily's ass. This was too much for Lily as she started cumming, and instinctively, she returned the favor, sticking her finger into Marc butt. This anal intrusion sent Marc into a massive orgasm as he came so hard into Lily's mouth. She tried to swallow as much as she could, but since she was having an orgasm herself, a good amount of cum dribbled out of her mouth, coating Marc's cock and balls.

As their orgasm abated, they once again laid next to each other, and studied the effect their 69 had on their lover's face. Both their faces were soaked with juices, and they couldn't help but laugh at how they both looked. As they kissed, the juices on their lips mingled, resulting in an especially wet kiss.

Lily said, "My head is spinning. I can't believe that we licked each other's asshole! It felt SO good, baby. Thank you for sharing that experience with me."

"I don't know what came over me. As I looked at your asshole, I knew that I just had to have it."

Lily smiled as she said, "You can lick any part of me at any time." After laying next to each other in silence as they rested from their orgasm, Lily suggested that they get up and go for a jog. She wanted to get back into jogging since it had been a while since she had done it, and she really wanted a running partner. Marc agreed since he was an avid jogger and they leisurely got ready for their exercise.

Once again, Marc could not believe how absolutely gorgeous his sister was. She wore a pair of tight pink yoga pants, and a matching t-shirt. Marc was instantly hard as he saw her, and could not wait to peel her pants off after their jog. The weather was not as good as the previous day when they went on their hike. The skies were overcast, but thankfully, the temperature was not as high, so they did not have to run in the heat. They went on a four mile jog. Marc would steal glances at Lily's ass she ran, and she was loving the fact that he was watching her. Marc also loved to see her tits bounce up and down with each step. Even though she wore a sports bra, there was a good amount of movement on her chest, which in turn, caused a lot of movement in his crotch.

As they turned down the driveway to the lake house at the end of their jog, they raced to the front porch. Marc had more stamina so he was easily able to beat her. As they caught their breath, Lily joked, "Don't you know that you are supposed to let the girl win? Remember, I control your access to my pussy. You don't want to piss me off."

Marc smiled, and said, "In that case, I'll let you win everything from now on." As they embraced, they could feel the dampness on each other's body from the sweat of their run. Since it was already around noon, and they had not had breakfast, they were beyond hungry. Going inside, Marc quickly whipped up some sandwiches as they sat down to lunch. As they ate, Lily said that she wanted to celebrate with Marc.

"Sure, what's the occasion?", he asked.

"I want to celebrate us moving in together. Let's go out to a nice dinner tonight. I just have to research some places in the area." When lunch was finished, Lily offered to do the dishes since Marc prepared the meal. As she stood at the kitchen sink, Marc stared at her sexy ass. Those pink yoga pants made her look absolutely irresistible. With her back to him, Marc approached Lily and slid his hands around her hips. Kissing her neck, he slid his hands up to cup her tits. Lily could feel her pussy getting moist as he touched her breasts. As she turned her head to the side and kissed her brother, Marc's left hand remained on her tits, but his right hand fell back to her hips for a moment, before slipping inside of her pants. As he rubbed her pussy through her panties, Lily's tongue darted into Marc's mouth. She gasped as his fingers moved her panties to the side and he slipped his middle finger into her. She was soaking wet in anticipation of what was to come. Marc was just about to drop his pants, intending to take Lily from behind, when suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"What the ..." Marc said in surprise. They were certainly not expecting anyone. Lily moved his hands from her pussy and straightened her hair as she went to the front door. As she opened the door, she was surprised to see Cheryl and Dennis standing there.

"Oh, hi.", said Cheryl, "I hope that we didn't disturb you."

"No, no. That's OK. We were just finishing lunch."

"Oh good. Yesterday you had mentioned that you lived in the big lake house on this street so I figured that I would bake you a welcome to the neighborhood cake."

As she handed the cake to Lily, she thanked her for the nice gesture. Marc could not believe that these people cock blocked him again! Being the ever gracious hostess, Lily began exchanging pleasantries with Cheryl and Dennis.

"Cheryl, I wanted to ask you if there are any nice restaurants in the area. Today is our one month wedding anniversary and we wanted to celebrate." Marc could not help but smile as Lily continued with the ruse that they were married. It was actually quite a turn on for him.

"Oh, yes. There is a really nice Italian restaurant called D'Figuerinos. It's only about a 25 minute ride down the road. You'll love that place. If you tell them that you know me, they will probably give you the best table in the house."

The two couples sat on the porch for about an hour and just chatted. Despite the fact that these people ruined the fun that he was about to have with Lily, Marc actually liked their company since they appeared to be genuinely kind people. Eventually, Dennis announced that they needed to go to run some errands. As they left, Cheryl gave Lily and Marc a big hug.

"They are so nice." said Lily as she closed the door. "I never had neighbors like them when I was living in New York City."

"So, it's our one month anniversary, huh?"

Lily just shrugged and gave him a sweet kiss. "You got a problem with that? At least now we have an idea on where to go to dinner."

By this point, the clouds from earlier in the day had faded away and the sun was shining. Lily announced that she wanted to start working on her tan, so she decided that it would be a great time to head down to the private beach that touches their property. As Marc finished cleaning up from lunch, Lily ran upstairs to get into her bathing suit. Not wanting to waste too much time, Lily was extremely quick getting ready, and as she walked back into the kitchen heading towards the back deck, she slapped Marc on the ass, and said, "Aren't you going to join me?"

Taking in her sexy body, Marc could only follow his sister onto the deck, and down to their private beach. Lily wore a tiny red bikini that barely covered her nipples, ass, and pussy. Lily chose this bathing suit for two reasons: it was great for laying out in the sun because it would keep tan lines to a minimum, and she knew that it would be a huge turn on for Marc. Sure enough, he could not take his eyes off of her. Settling into the loungers on the beach, Lily and Marc were able to relax in the sun. The way their property was set up made it so that the only real way to access the beach was through the house, so Marc and Lily knew that they would not be disturbed. The occasional boat would sail by, but overall, they were totally alone. Taking his shirt off, Marc decided that he might as well get some sun, too. Lily laid face down on the lounger, giving Marc a great view of her ass. He quickly found that he was becoming fascinated with her round butt. In his opinion, it was nothing short of a work of art.

"Hey, Marc, do you think we should get a boat?", Lily asked as she lounged next to him. "I think it would be fun to go out on the lake."

"Sure, that would be fun. Have you ever been jet skiing? It's so fun."

"No, but I have always wanted to. When did you go jet skiing?"

"A few years ago when we went on that family cruise to Jamaica. It was a really cool excursion that Dad and I went on. It was a little scary to begin with, but I got the hang of it pretty quickly. I can teach you how to do it without getting hurt. I have to make sure that you stay safe. After all, you're my girl."

"Aww. I love how my brother wants to look after me. It's so sweet." Lily crawled up to Marc and kissed him. Flicking her tongue across his lips, she said in a sultry voice, "As long as you look out for me, I will look out for you. I need your cock, baby." Before Marc knew it, she ripped off his shorts, exposing his cock to the open air. Just as quickly, her lips were wrapped around his dick as she furiously sucked him off. Marc knew that he would never grow tired of his sister sucking his dick. She paid special attention to the head of his dick, sucking and licking just to the point of orgasm before stopping.

Getting up from her knees, Lily slipped down her bikini bottoms and straddled Marc. Taking his cock into her hands, she rubbed the tip of it up against her clit. Marc was loving this teasing, knowing that his cock would soon be buried in her cunt. He decided that he was going to give her total control and held off on trying to guide himself into her. She really seemed to be enjoying using his cock to play with her clit.

Lily fully intended to sink down onto Marc's cock, but she was surprised at how exciting this was. Soon, she started to feel her orgasm approach and said, "OK, fuck, I'm gonna cum. Once I start cumming I'm gonna stuff your cock inside of me. Ohhh, YES, YES, UHHHHHHH", Lily yelled as she came. Surprisingly, as she climaxed, she was able to guide his cock into her. This was an amazing sensation for Marc. As tight as she was, his cock seemed to barely fit into her as she tightened up while in the throes of orgasm. As always happened when she came, Marc could feel that his groin was soaking wet with her juices.

Having just came, and being in no rush, Lily gently rocked back and forth on Marc's lap. This motion was exciting because as she rocked, her clit rubbed up against Marc, but the sensation was not overpowering. Marc loved this rocking action because he knew he would be able to stave off orgasm for a while so that he could continue to enjoy this.

Hugging her closely, he slipped off her bikini top, Holding her naked body against him, he marveled at how warm she was. Laying out in the sun seemed to add more heat to her body, which only made him even hornier. In this position their faces were mere centimeters from each other, as they started at each other in looks of lust and love. Their gentle, sweet kisses matched the slow pace of Lily's rocking.

Soon, Marc was starting to get a stirring in his balls, knowing that he needed to cum inside this beautiful creature who was on top of him. As he moved his hips in a thrusting motion, Lily sensed that he was getting close to cumming. Inches from his face, Lily whispered, "Oh, sweet brother, I love that you cock is buried deeply inside my pussy. Are you going to cum in me soon? Will you spurt your cum up my pussy? You know that I'm not on birth control. Are we tempting fate? Mmmmm, could you imagine if you got me pregnant? My tits would get so much bigger and wouldn't you just love watching my tummy grow with our child." Marc remembered that earlier Lily had said that she was going to drive him crazy with dirty talk when they had sex, and boy was she delivering! This last comment was too much for him as he exploded inside of Lily. The riskiness of the situation was so exciting for both of them as Lily joined Marc in cumming a second later.

As they caught their breath, Lily stayed on top of Marc with his cock inside of her. Looking her deeply in the eyes, Marc said "That was so fucking hot."

"Well, if you liked that, tell me how you like this." Lily then got up off of Marc, causing the cum to drip out of her pussy and all over his cock. She eagerly sucked his dick again, cleaning it of all traces of cum. With some of his cum still on her lips, she kissed him, holding him tightly.

"Baby, clean my pussy for me just like how I cleaned your cock" said Lily as she crawled up so that her pussy was over Marc's face. Loving how dirty this was, Marc ate her out, slurping up all his cum that he had shot into Lily, giving her a few more orgasms. Returning to his lips for a kiss, Lily said "Mmmm, I love how you taste like your cum and my pussy."

After their embrace, Lily said that she wanted to continue getting a tan, and rather than taking the effort to put her bikini back on, she just laid down on her lounger totally naked. Marc considered doing the same thing, but thought twice about it, not wanting to get a sunburn on his cock. As he explained this to Lily, she just laughed and tossed him his shorts. They spent the rest of the afternoon, just relaxing on the beach. The only time they moved was about an hour after having sex when Marc fucked Lily again, giving her another orgasm.

As the afternoon started to get late, they jumped into the shower together to start to get ready for their date at D'Figuerinos. The shower was fun as they soaped each other off, but they decided to hold off fucking until later in the evening. Cheryl mentioned that D'Figuerinos was casual dining, but Marc wanted to look nice, so he dressed in khaki pants and a collared shirt. He made sure to be freshly shaved, and put on cologne that he knew would drive Lily wild.

zippy1414
zippy1414
199 Followers
12