Sibling Love at the Lake House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily was getting ready in the bathroom, so as Marc was sitting on the bed putting on his shoes, she came out of the bathroom to show off her outfit. "So, do you like it?" Marc took in the sight of his beautiful sister. She was wearing that black dress that she modeled for Marc a few days ago when she did the fashion show for him in her room. She looked at his pants, noticing that his dick appeared to be getting hard. "Well, I guess you really do like it." She came up to him and kissed him. As they kissed, he reached up under her dress and cupped her ass. Stepping back, she gave Marc a grin as she lifted up the front of the dress. She was wearing the blue thong that he sniffed that first day at the lake house! "I thought that you would like to know that I was wearing these. Later today you will be able to do much more than just sniff them." Like Marc, she was extremely turned on, but she knew that if she kissed him again, they would never leave, so she took him by the hand and led him to the door.

D'Figuerinos was a nice little restaurant that was very crowded, so they knew that the food would be great. Lily mentioned that Cheryl had recommended it, and the hostess brought them to a nice quiet booth in the corner of the room. As she was showing them to their table, the hostess explained that Cheryl was a very good family friend. Apparently, the hostess was the daughter of the owners. Walking through the dining room, Marc noticed that a few men were looking at Lily as she walked by. He could not help but smile, knowing that they can look, but he was the only one allowed to touch.

Sitting down in the booth, Lily looked around the restaurant and said, "This is a really cute place. I love all the Italian pictures hanging on the walls. I would love to go to Italy someday."

"Me too, I have always wanted to see Rome. It would be so cool to see the sights, such as the Colosseum."

Lily then blurted out, "Lets go!"

"You mean to Italy?"

"Yeah, It would be so nice. Let's be honest, we're pretty wealthy, so money is no concern. It would be so fun! We could treat it like a honeymoon."

"Wow, you have such a bad influence on me. A month ago I was just going about my normal routine. Now, I've quit my job, moved to the lake house, and now it looks like I'm going to Italy with you."

"So that's a yes?" Marc nodded as Lily beamed a huge smile. "Plus you forgot one thing. You're fucking your sister now. I guess that's another way in which I have been a bad influence on you."

'How could I forget that? Fucking you has been the best part!"

Looking over the menu, Marc decided to get chicken parm, while Lily got a steak. The food was absolutely delicious, and they shared their meals like any other couple on a date would do. After their waitress removed their plates, Lily slid over on the booth and sat directly next to Marc. Whispering in his ear, she said "I'm so fucking wet. Here, feel me." She then took his hand and guided it under the table. Marc reached under her dress and felt her damp thong. Being bold, Marc slipped his hand inside of her thong and fingered her pussy. Lily closed her eyes as he withdrew his finger soaked from her pussy juice and started to rub her clit. This was such a turn on for both of them, and as Marc increased his rubbing, Lily's moans started to get louder and louder. She was doing all she could to keep herself quiet, but she was having so much trouble. If Marc kept this up, soon other people would notice.

Marc sensed this and slowed down, working just one finger in and out of her pussy. At this point, the waitress returned with the check. Marc's hand was hidden in such a way so that she did not notice what he was doing, but it was exciting with her standing right in front of them as his finger was buried deeply inside of Lily's cunt.

As the waitress walked away, Marc withdrew his finger and offered it to Lily. She eagerly licked it, cleaning off her pussy juice. Marc's cock was now aching to be freed from his pants, but he was afraid that this would cause too much attention. When the waitress returned once more with their debit card, Marc and Lily decided that it was time to head home.

On the drive home, Lily decided that she was going to tease Marc. When they got in the car, she reached over and guided his hand back to her pussy. He continued where he left off, sliding his finger into her wet pussy. Lily started to moan, as she said, "Fuck baby. Finger my cunt. I love this so much. There are only two other things that I love more than your finger in my pussy. Do you know what they are? That's right. Your tongue and your cock. Are you going to stick those inside of me when we get home?"

"Fuck, Lily. You're driving me crazy."

"I know, baby. Is your cock getting hard?" She reached over and felt the bulge in his pants. "Oh, yes it is. This cock is going to be in my pussy soon, isn't it? Are you going to fuck me. Are you going to fuck your sister? Pump your hot, thick, creamy spunk into my wet pussy? You'll probably shoot so much into me that I will be drenched inside. I won't be able to keep it all inside of me!"

She kept this up the whole ride home, as Marc fingered her pussy. At times, he had a hard time concentrating on the road. As they turned down onto their street, he sped up, needing to get home as quickly as possible. Finally, Marc was able to park the car in their driveway as quickly as he could and got out of the car. Lily met him at the front door as they kissed. They grabbed each other's asses as they kissed, struggling to get in the door without separating.

Marc knew that he needed her pussy, and he needed it right now. Pushing her onto the couch, he removed her dress and thong, leaving her in just her bra. He was not going to do any teasing, partly because he knew that Lily didn't need to be teased, and partly because he could not wait any longer. He dove in between her legs and his tongue slid all over her cunt. He licked the outside of her pussy, sucked her clit, and then furiously licked her pussy. He loved that she was so wet and kept eating her out. Lily just laid back as he expertly licked her, riding orgasm after orgasm. She lost count of all the times that Marc made her cum, as he kept going and going. The constant attention was marvelous because as one orgasm faded, another began Finally, it got to the point that she was too sensitive and she had to stop him.

Kissing him deeply, she unbuckled his pants and freed his erection. Switching places with Marc, she told him that it was his turn as she took him into her mouth. Rather than let her do all the work, Marc started to pump his cock in and out of her mouth. As he fucked her face, Marc stood up to remove his shirt so that he could get completely naked. It was so erotic for him to be staring down and looking at his sister on her knees in front of him as his dick pistoned in and out of her mouth.

As sexy as this was, Marc did not want to cum in her mouth. He needed to dump his spunk deep into her cunt. Suddenly, taking Lily by surprise, he lifted her up to her feet and tore off her bra. He told her to crawl onto the couch and get on her hands and knees. Marc positioned himself behind her and eased his cock into her pussy. They both desperately needed this as he fucked her doggy style. Marc strongly gripped her hips as his cock continually penetrated her. From this position, Marc's cock was easily able to brush up against her g spot, as he fucked her to oblivion.

"Fuck, yes, Fuck me. Fuck your sister!"

Marc decided that he was going to play along with the dirty talk. "Lily, I'm so close. I'm gonna cum inside of you and fill your cunt with my seed. Oh baby, do you like my dick inside of you?" With that he doubled his efforts and pumped as hard as he could. "I'm cumminnnnnnnnnggggggggg!", Marc yelled as his balls emptied his spunk deep inside of his sister. Lily felt this internal explosion and she responded with an orgasm of her own, squirting a massive amount of her juices as she bucked her hips. She drenched Marc's pelvis and the couch as she dropped onto her stomach, causing Marc's cum to drip from her pussy, resulting in an even bigger mess.

She gazed up at Marc in astonishment, never having even come close to squirting this much before. She realized that his dick rubbing up against her g spot must have done the trick. As Marc looked back at her, he was once again struck by her beauty. Her face was flush with the excitement of the orgasm she just had, and stray wisps of hair clung to her forehead, held in place by her sweat.

The only word he could say was, ""Wow."

"Well, I guess I made a bigger mess this time. Let's go up to the bedroom. We can clean this up tomorrow." As she got up and led the way to their bedroom, Marc could not help but notice little drops of his cum trickling out of her cunt as she walked. When they got to the bedroom, Lily pounced on him again, unable to keep her hands off. It was a long night as they fucked two more times and then ended the evening in a sensual 69, falling asleep in this position.

The next few days were a whirlwind of sex. Lily and Marc fucked in every room of the house, on the deck, and many more times on their private beach on the lake. Lily loved it when Marc came inside of her, always yearning for a fresh load. However, occasionally she would be struck with the desire to swallow him, so just before he blew his load, she would jump off his cock and take his seed down her throat.

Through all the sex, pussy eatings, blow jobs, rimjobs, and 69's, Lily and Marc were actually able to research and plan an Italian vacation. They left for Italy three weeks after moving into the lake house. Their trip was a ten day amazing getaway. The first five days were spent in Rome, touring the ruins and taking in all the cultural sites. The second five days were spent in Naples, mostly relaxing on the beaches. Lily had a different bikini each day and Marc looked forward in anticipation for what her new bikini would look like.

Needless to say, they fucked like rabbits every chance they got. Their record was on the second day in Naples when they fucked six times and ended the day in a 69. The second time they fucked on this day was the most exciting because as Marc was fucking Lily doggy style on the bed, a bell boy made a mistake and barged into their hotel room. He was supposed to drop off bags in room 233, but Marc and Lily were staying in room 234. Marc and Lily were positioned facing the door, so they both looked up in surprise as he walked in. Despite the intrusion, Marc kept pounding away while the bell boy looked at Lily's tits as they swayed with each thrust. All the bell boy muttered was "Mi scusi." as he closed the door. Lily and Marc laughed hysterically as they joined each other in a mutual orgasm.

When they returned to the lake house, they had a lot of business to take care of. They both needed to spend a few days at their respective cities, tying up loose ends and preparing for a permanent move to the lake house. They missed each other so much, but made sure to Facetime multiple times a day. These Facetime sessions always turned sexual, and while they got sexual release by masturbating for each other, it definitely was not the same. When they were finally together again at the lake house, they did not come out of their bedroom for what seemed like a week.

As the weeks went by, they fell into the normal routine of living together as lovers. The sex was great, but soon Lily started to feel under the weather. Marc took care of her, but when her nausea would not go away after a week, she decided to go to the doctor. On the day of the appointment, Marc offered to go with her, but she said that she wanted to go alone. When she was gone, Marc went for a long run to help him clear his head and burn off some of his energy.

As he returned home, he saw Lily's car parked in the driveway. Rushing inside, he saw her sitting on the back deck, just staring out at the lake. When he called out to her, she did not respond, being so lost in thought. As he got closer, he saw that there were tears in her eyes. Fearing the worst, Marc asked, "What's wrong?"

Lily did not answer for a few seconds and then said, "It's OK. I'm fine. Don't worry."

"Then why are you crying?", Marc asked as his voice trembled.

"No, no. You don't understand. I'm not upset. These are tears of joy." Then she looked at Marc and made the announcement. "I'm pregnant."

--------------------------------------------------

It was no surprise that Lily got pregnant because she was having unprotected sex with Marc multiple times a day. In fact, it is surprising that she didn't get pregnant sooner since she always seemed to have Marc's cum deep inside of her. Many women lose their sex drive when they are pregnant, but for Lily, being pregnant sent her arousal sky high. Before getting pregnant, she was always down to fuck, but after getting knocked up, she wanted it three, four, and sometimes five times a day! Marc was certainly worn out, but in a good way.

Marc was extremely supportive of her. After getting over the initial shock, he was so happy that he would be able to start his own family with Lily. They loved each other and had no intention of ever leaving each other, so it was just a natural progression of their relationship. Marc accompanied her to every doctor's appointment and they were together when the doctor made the announcement that they were not just pregnant, but she was carrying twins, twin girls to be exact.

As Lily's pregnancy progressed, Marc found that he was even more attracted to her as her tits started to get bigger and her tummy started to grow. When they were not fucking, they were preparing for the arrival of their two babies. Finally, after nine months, Lily went into labor. She was a champ, giving birth naturally without any type of pain medication. If there was any doubt, it was now clear that Lily was a strong woman. They named the babies Jessica and Helen, and from the moment they first laid eyes on their daughters, Marc and Lily were instantly in love with them. Life settled into the normal routine that accompanies families with newborns. Lots of dirty diapers, little sleep, and general chaos. Despite this, Marc and Lily were excelling at being parents.

After delivery, Lily was told to refrain from sexual activity for 6 weeks as her body needed time to heal. This was the hardest 6 weeks for Lily and Marc. They could not wait to get physical with each other again. Finally, after watching the calendar for weeks, the doctor gave them the go ahead, and they lost no time in getting down to business. They tried to fuck every time the twins napped. Sometimes they were successful, sometimes the twins had other plans.

Around the time the twins turned 13 months old, Lily's nausea returned. This time, she was more aware of what this meant and a quick trip to the doctor's office confirmed what she already knew; she was pregnant again! This pregnancy was much more difficult and for the last 3 months, Lily was pretty much confined to bed rest. Sex was out of the question, and both she and Marc could not wait for this baby to come. Labor was also very difficult with Lily enduring 14 long hours. Eventually, it was over and she and Marc welcomed a son, who they named Rob. Due to complications, Lily was told that she could never get pregnant again. She and Marc were initially a little sad to hear that, but after a while they were happy that Lily never had to go through another pregnancy. Once again, the 6 week wait from after the birth of their son was absolute torture. They knew that she needed to heal, but this wait was harder than the first time. Once she was good to go, Marc and Lily resumed their ravenous lovemaking whenever possible. Despite having three small children, they still fucked as if they were on their honeymoon.

------------------------------------------

The light seeped in through the windows, waking Marc as he gave a huge yawn. Getting up from the bed, he peered out the window and saw a wonderful landscape of snow. It had snowed heavily during the night and the yard was beautifully covered in a layer of virginal white. Getting back into bed, he snuggled under the covers trying to beat the chill. As he got back under the covers, Lily slid up next to him and tenderly kissed him.

"Good morning baby. How did you sleep?", she asked.

"Not very well", Marc replied looking very groggy. "Rob got up around 3 am with a nightmare and I needed to lay down with him. He eventually drifted off, but when I came back to bed, I had trouble falling asleep."

He laid back as he felt Lily get even closer. "Thank you, baby. I didn't even hear him. I was out like a light the moment my head hit the pillow. Hey, since we have a few minutes, do you wanna ...?" Lily did not even have to finish the sentence. Marc leaned over and kissed Lily as his hands slipped into her pajama pants and underneath her panties he stuck a finger in her pussy. As Lily enjoyed the feeling, she decided that she needed to suck Marc's cock, so she threw back the covers and slid his pajama pants down. He was already hard as she kissed the tip of his cock, before starting to suck on him. As Marc was enjoying this feeling, he told Lily to ride his cock, but their enjoyment was shattered when they heard a loud shout from down the hall.

"No, that's MY DOLL. LEAVE IT ALONE!"

Lily's sucking stopped, as she said, 'Well, I guess the twins are awake. You got up with Rob last night, so I'll get up with them."

"Oh, man.", was all that Marc would mutter.

""Don't worry. When they nap later today, we can fuck.", she said with a wink.

"OK, but first I'm gonna eat you out. It has been a few days since I have been able to sample your wonderful pussy."

Lily laughed and said, 'Whatever you want baby." She then got up, but before leaving the room, she dropped her pants and panties. Marc was a little confused as she put on a fresh pair of panties, and then put her pajama bottoms back on. As she tossed the used panties at Marc, she said with a devious grin, "Hey, I know how much you like to sniff panties. Have fun with those, dear brother." She then left the room to deal with the twins who were fighting World War 3 down the hall.

Marc reached over to pick up the panties, and thinking back to the first day he was at the lake house six years ago, he brought the panties up to his nose and deeply inhaled. Ahhh, he thought that even though so many things have changed since that day, Lily's intoxicating aroma has remained the same. With one hand gripping his hard dick and the other holding the panties up to his nose, he slowly stroked his cock, thinking about the wonderful sex that he would have later that day with his sister.

THE END

12