All Comments on 'Sibling Love Ch. 01'

by Larzeranna

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
thedayafterthedayafterabout 4 years ago
Really great start

Excellent well crafted story so looking forward to the next chapter. Just please keep the love between Aden and Ellie going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot-Tailing?

Excellent Story! Only thing I noticed that was wrong, was use of "hot-tail", rather than "high tail."

Americanism; high + tail, in reference to the raised tails of fleeing animals, as deer or rabbits.

Thanks! Please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So believable

Wonderfully told. Sensuous. Tender and loving.

What more could a reader ask for.

Thank you.

Leto423

DrhwnoelDrhwnoelabout 4 years ago
Here's hoping there is more to come

Good read. I like the slow burn. Hope there is a sequel so this continues along the same line with these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome start!

I think you did a great job, good description of ellie, I can see her beauty, the way you described her, also nice to have a woman with hair on her pussy , I get so tired of the shaved women thing. Please continue with this story. Solid 5 here.

LarzerannaLarzerannaalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the comments, everyone.

I'm glad that people are enjoying the story! There is a lot more to come, so don't you worry. I apologise for the "Hot-tail" mistake, by the way. I'm not American as you can probably tell.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81almost 4 years ago
very beautiful

A great story of the love between brother and sister. hoping that you continue this great story some more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More to come?

Please write more! Glad to read of their exploration -- he puts his fingers into her pussy and tastes her juices, and she causes him to shoot his man load. She has been tracing her fingers across his chest, and when she removes his t-shirt, is there sexy hair growing across that young man's manly chest? That would make their encounters even sexier!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice details

Hope you can write more like this!

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago

Please keep it going. We all need more chapters !!!!!

Cutty4637Cutty4637almost 4 years ago

Very good. Can't wait for it to continue.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Sometimes a well written story pops up. This is one of them. Good pace, good flow, good character relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

What a beautiful story. I am impressed with the way you describe their love for each other. I like the characters and the way they share themselves. I like the setting and they way they fell in love with each other. I will continue reading and thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
pronouns

>Someone was proud of themselves.

Since you are referencing Ellie, it's okay to say "herself."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bangs?

“A pair of bangs framed her incredible breasts.” I don’t know what a pair of bangs is. Bangs are a section of hair that covers the forehead, trimmed to about eyebrow length. They don’t grow in pairs. Are her breasts so large they cover her eyes?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please please more...

You really can write! Most powerful story I've read awhile, thanks.

Damned_But_Not_ForgottenDamned_But_Not_Forgottenalmost 4 years ago
One irrelevant complaint screams virgin author, or female.

I'm guess Elie doesn't know, but Aden surely must know, about blue balls. At 22, he would be backed up again while getting his sister off. And I don't know a single guy who could fall asleep with a load gluing their shorts to them. However, awesome story so far. Perfect build up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
keep going

This is a good start.....better and hot chapters are expected soon.

Thanks for your hot sibling romance

BobcatatonicBobcatatonicalmost 4 years ago
Nice Start

I really appreciated the way you slowly introduced these characters and how you took your time building up the tension and anticipation between them before having them reveal their love for each other. It was very organic and realistic. Looking forward to reading the other chapters to see what further develops between these two and how they navigate the situation.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
Nice start

Good start to the series have you a 5 stars and onto the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise.

But sex happens to automatically. Needs more 'discovery', slow undressing/baring body parts. Needs dialog about what each has 'imagined' doing to/with the other. Needs dialog about whether and how often each masturbates. And what is being imagined while masturbating. Do you watch porn? What kind? What scenarios get you most excited?

Four stars.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Absolutely beautiful! Definitely a new favorite. I've started reading several stories in the past few weeks and I just couldn't become invested in them. That's certainly not the case here. I am not afraid to admit that I need the tender heartwarming side of these stories. The ones where both of the siblings are already in love with each other and can't find the courage to express their feelings tend to push my buttons. I guess it's because I'm in love with my cousin but the feeling isn't mutual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLarzeranna@Larzeranna
Just someone who enjoys a little reading and writing. January 10th, 2021: Sibling Love - Chapter 6 update. Hello everyone, Again I'd like to thank everyone for the kind words you've sent to me through feedback. I've had a great number of e-mails wondering if I've given up o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES