Sibling Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the plan then, bro? Are we going to watch both tonight or should we do one tonight and the other tomorrow?" She chucked the bag of popcorn at the end of the bed and crawled over to me. I had to force myself to focus on the TV as she sided up against me and pulled my right arm to her chest, hugging it to her as she rested her head on my shoulder.

Shit, I could feel her breasts wrapped around my arm. "Er," I said through a cough, "we could do both but it's getting pretty late." I looked down to find her already staring up into my eyes.

God, she was so beautiful.

She nodded and shifted onto her side, snuggling into me even more. Teal eyes blinked up at me as she nibbled on her delicious bottom lip. "You don't mind this, do you?"

My stomach knotted when her glassy smooth leg came to rest on top of mine along with a small hand laying on my chest. She couldn't have asked me a dumber question, not that I could ever tell her that. "'Course not," I managed to murmur.

She released her lower lip and smiled before nuzzling back into my shoulder.

"Good. You're just so comfortable to lay on," she said with a breathy sigh.

I dropped my head back into the headboard. "I'm glad I've finally found a use as a warm pillow."

It was going to be a long, painful three hours.

I started the movie up and we both watched without incident for a good half hour. I hadn't realised that at some point her lithe fingers had begun to wander, palm flat over my heart while stroking little patterns into my t-shirt. It felt so damn relaxing.

"Would you do me?" I heard her murmur.

I blinked in confusion. Do her? "Huh?"

"Do me," she said a little more insistently, lifting the arm she was cuddling over her shoulder and pressing it into her lower back.

I took the not-so-subtle hint and ran my palm in slow circles, cautiously smoothing the crumpled hoodie against the small of her back. Jesus... having her in this position made it crystal clear as to just how small she was. Every inch of her front was pressed up against my side, sandwiched by my hand on her back. She felt so damn delicate, like porcelain and just as fragile. Part of me worried I'd break her if I pushed too hard.

If Mom or Dad asked me tomorrow how the movie was, I couldn't have answered them because I had no idea at all. Every fiber of my being was focused with single-minded intensity on the woman at my side, on her gentle breaths and the scent of her mango shampoo.

Ellie suddenly sat up to begin pinching the front of the hoodie, pushing it back and forth while blowing down the front. "Bro?" she asked, though her gaze didn't leave the TV.

"Yeah?" I said under my breath.

"It's really warm in here, would you mind if I took this off?" She pulled at my hoodie again for emphasis.

My cock twitched at the suggestion. Given the skin tight boy shorts and the figure-hugging sports bra I'd seen earlier, she may as well have asked if she could snuggle up to me naked.

"Uh, sure." I nearly rolled my eyes at my weak tone and kicked myself for saying yes.

But it was then, for the briefest and craziest of moments, I could have sworn I'd seen a ghost of a smile on her lips. I didn't have any time to analyze it before she ripped the hoodie over her head and chucked it to the floor.

"Whew, that's much better," she exclaimed with a sharp exhale.

I'd have sold my left nut to have better light in the dim room at that moment. Fortunately - or unfortunately, really - what I couldn't see I soon felt as she cuddled into my side again. She grabbed my hand and put it back in its place on her ridiculously soft, almost searingly hot skin before draping her arm and leg back over me, resuming her little fingernail patterns through my shirt.

Having her body exposed to mine felt like I was touching the sun. She was so damn warm and soft. I could feel her smooth leg on mine, her breasts spreading against my chest and, to top it all off, her leg soon joined in with her fingers, gliding up and down my own. I was absolutely certain she could feel my racing heart under her palm.

At that moment my cock was fighting a battle with my cotton shorts, and if I were a betting man, I wouldn't have put a dime on the shorts. I shuffled around a little, praying and hoping that my solid member would stay down against my leg. It seemed to work, for a minute, at least. For a moment I was glad that the only pair of clean underwear I had was a tight pair of boxers.

That was until her leg inched up and over my hips. The jolt of anxiety that shot through me almost made me push my sister straight off the bed; the terror set in that she might feel her own brother getting hard over his sister. Just as I was about to make an excuse to run to the bathroom, what I feared would happen, happened.

Her thigh landed right on top of my throbbing cock and I immediately wished the ground would just open up and swallow me whole. My mind went straight into panic mode. What the hell was I going to say to her? What possible excuse could I come up with to explain this? I rushed and toyed and hoped and tried to come up with anything.

"Look, Ellie... I'm really sorry, I can't hel-" I managed to murmur that much before she cut me off.

"It's okay," Ellie hushed me, her voice so airy it sent chills rippling down my spine. She shifted a little, then did something I wouldn't have expected in a million years.

Her leg started moving again.

"It's okay."

Wait, what? "Whoa," I breathed out. My heart thundered against my chest. "Ellie, what are you doing?" I eased myself away whilst staring down at her in disbelief. What the fuck was she doing?

She lifted herself up onto her hands and knees and prowled towards me. Raven hair hung over the left side of her face, and though I could only see her right eye, the emotion in it was one I'd never seen in those teal orbs before.

"It's okay, Aden," she crooned again while inching closer still.

I tried to move further away but my hand nearly slipped off the edge of the bed. "What do you mean it's okay?" I said, my voice cracking mid-sentence.

She had to know what she'd been doing... right? There was absolutely no way she was that innocent... right? Right?

The look on my face must've echoed my terror as she suddenly stopped moving.

Her eyes fell shut and I could see her lips begin to tremble ever so slightly. When her eyes opened again I felt my heart sink. A tear rolled down her cheek, falling to splash on her hand. "I'm sorry, I didn't... I-I mean, I thought that you..."

I tilted my head in utter confusion. It still felt like I'd been stabbed in the heart, but... I couldn't deny the twinge of excitement in my gut. While trying to soften my expression, against my better judgment I reached out to gently cup her cheek, smoothing my thumb over her burning skin and felt my stomach drop when I touched the wet trail of tears.

"Ellie?" I asked softly, trying to keep my tone open and understanding. "What's wrong?"

She shook her head and sniffled. "I can't take it anymore, Aden..." Her voice sounded so empty, so defeated that it tugged at my gut as hard as seeing her cry.

But when the possible meaning of what she'd just said set in, the twinge of excitement transformed into a raging torrent of butterflies in my stomach. I almost didn't want to entertain the idea, but looking at her beautiful, sullen face and seeing the tears roll down her cheeks was just...

"Ellie," I whispered. I felt lost, with no idea what to say nor do.

Her head turned in my hand and she pressed a single, wet kiss against my palm. My skin buzzed like I'd been shocked.

"I care about you, Aden. So, so much," she murmured and began to edge herself towards me again. "For so long I've always been afraid, too much of a coward to do anything. I'd tried to convince myself it was wrong... that it was so, so wrong."

I couldn't move. The mixture of excitement and fear ricocheting around my gut left me unable to do much of anything aside from stare at her.

"But now I know for certain that it isn't just me feeling this way. I've suspected for a while." She stopped moving when her face was a few scant inches from mine, reaching up to brush her hair behind her ear. "I could feel your racing heart, I could feel your..." She blushed a little in the dim light. "You feel it too. Don't you, Aden?"

I was too terrified, too excited, too spellbound to move. There's no way, I thought. It was too insane, too crazy. It was too perfect, too wrong. Way too wrong...

And it felt so damn right.

My eyes darted back and forth between her half-lidded, intense orbs.

"You've always been so good to me, far more than any normal brother would have been. I've always hoped and dreamed, but how could I ever begin to try and explain it to you?" She edged closer still, resting her hands on my thigh as her nose brushed mine.

I didn't move away. I couldn't. I was completely transfixed by her beautiful face and the insane words spilling from her full lips. Hot breaths poured over my mouth as her gaze bounced between my lips and my eyes.

"I've been so scared because no matter what I try, I can't stop these feelings." She slowly blinked before whispering, "and I don't want to try anymore."

With that, her lips pressed against mine and every nerve ending in my body thrummed at once. Seconds seem to last for hours and all I could do was sit there, still as a statue as she ever-so-slowly pressed and closed her soft lips against mine. It was barely a kiss, but the feel of her mouth on mine, its meaning and the far-reaching ramifications made my head spin.

Her hand came up to press against my heart. I knew she could feel it jack-hammering and skipping while all I wanted to do was to kiss her back, but I just couldn't make myself do it.

Ellie's little tongue poked out of her mouth to probe my lower lip as she wrapped a small hand around my own, bringing it to sit over her own racing heart. The power of her racing heart, combined with the heat of her skin and the swell of her breast against my palm dragged a sigh from deep within me.

"This must be a dream," I breathed against her parted, wet lips.

She crawled onto me, knees either side of my right leg. "Aden," she whispered, her voice sounding almost desperate as her hands came up to cup my face. "Please," she begged as her tongue became bolder, daring to run along the inside of my lips.

My head swam with a thousand different thoughts. The implications, the excitement, fear that the one thing I'd always wished for was actually happening, the fact that my sister clearly felt the same way... the fact that Ellie was my sister.

It was all just too much. How could I even begin to rationalize any of the insanity while she was being so impossibly tempting?

I groaned in pleasure at her tongue's ministrations. "Ellie, I-"

She cut me off by crushing her mouth against mine. We both sucked in a breath as our lips sealed against each other. Her arms snaked around my neck, pulling her body as tight against mine as she could, grinding up and down against me and trapping my hand between us.

I couldn't hold back any more. The woman of my fantasies and dreams, the beautiful, kind person I'd loved for all these years was doing everything she could to show me exactly how she felt. I threw all my caution and logic to the wind and ripped down the last of the barriers to my desires. I wrapped my arm around her lower back, pulling her closer while I cautiously slipped my tongue out to stroke her lips.

Ellie let out such a delicious whimper as her whole body briefly went slack. Her tongue shot out to meet mine, dancing around it in appreciation before sucking the muscle into her mouth, pulling back and releasing it with a quiet pop.

Our eyes opened at the same time, dumb smiles on both of our lips as our hearts thundered erratically each other's chests.

"You know this is wrong." I tried to put on a frown, but my smile just wouldn't go away. How could it?

"I know it's supposed to be, but it just... isn't," Ellie answered while nuzzling her nose against mine. "I've loved you for so long, Aden. I've wanted to tell you, to show you exactly how I feel for the longest time but I was just too afraid. Tonight, when I felt..." Her blush intensified. "I knew it was the right time. I somehow just knew for certain that it wasn't only me who feels this way."

I tried to process that information but it just seemed too surreal and perfect to be true.

"Ellie, I..." I stopped for a moment, wondering if wording my feelings would cross some dark threshold I could never, ever come back from. I didn't want that. I didn't want to lose my sister. She was my best friend, my closest confidant.

Her soft eyes bored into my own.

Could I live with that? Losing the one person I cared about more than anything? I would rather have her as a sister I could never touch than as a stranger I could never talk to. But then, she'd already taken that step. Was there really any coming back from this already? If I told her I didn't feel the same way I'd be lying and... everything had already changed.

"I've... felt the same, for a long time." I fought to find the right words and the best way of putting them, but unfortunately I wasn't the literary genius my sister was, not to mention I wasn't nearly as extroverted. That, combined with the sense of guilt and shame made saying anything nearly impossible. "I just, I mean... how the hell was I supposed to do anything about it?"

Her nervousness shifted into a bright grin as she leaned in and gave me another soft kiss. "Like that?" She giggled in that airy way that eased the weight on my heart and lifted my spirits.

"Sis, I'm not sure you're understanding just how serious this is," I tried to explain, bringing the conversation back down to reality.

She perked an eyebrow. "I know how serious it is, why do you think I fought with myself for so long before working up the courage to do anything about it?"

Her arms eased their strangling hold on me to reach up to play with my hair.

"I thought I just had a silly, teenage crush," she started, the whole time stroking the back of my neck with her fingernails. God, that felt good. "Then, when we got a bit older, I started to realize that this wasn't just a crush. The way I felt only got more intense, more intimate."

I listened to every nuance of every word that left her lips, still partly disbelieving the reality being presented to me.

"I tried to date guys but I just... couldn't do it." She sounded almost sad as she leaned in close once again, her breath washing over my chin. "I couldn't see myself with anyone else but you."

She kissed me once more and this time I met her with just as much passion. She let out a delightful whimper as our lips mashed together, melding with one another before she sucked my bottom lip into her mouth and nibbled gently. Damn, that felt good.

"Remember when you pushed me out of the way of that car?"

I felt my brow crease. "How could I forget that? I've got the scar to remember it by."

"I felt so guilty for so long, but at the same time I..." She paused to reach a hand down to the scar on my left thigh, trailing her fingertips across its length. "I was so impressed, and scared, grateful and angry, and... and... well, um..." Her hips shifted slightly, mashing her red hot core against my thigh.

Wait... holy fucking shit, she was burning up against my leg.

"Um... what?" I asked, utterly riveted to every word that left her lips. Was I dreaming? It would've made a lot more sense if I were.

My eyes widened as her crotch ground against my thigh and this time the moisture that spread over my skin was undeniable, as was the weak moan of pleasure that escaped her.

"When I got older it made me realize just how much I was in love with you, I am in love with you," she started and shifted her hips left and right again. "And... it gets me so hot that you did that for me," she murmured, cheeks burning red with the admission.

Well, call me stumpy for I was stumped. I had absolutely no idea what I could possibly conjure up in response to that admission. Words often failed me, so instead I decided to go with action and crushed my lips against hers. I'd show her my feelings rather than fumble words I'm useless with.

I rolled her back onto the bed, crawling over her and pressing my lips back to hers. She let out a mewling whimper as I smoothed my hand along her ribs, waist, hips and down along her smooth, curvy thigh.

She broke the kiss with a wet smack. "Bro..."

"Sis," I answered weakly, nuzzling kisses against her cheek, along her jaw and down to her lithe neck, all the while taking in the delicious taste of her pale skin. "You have absolutely no idea how happy you've just made me."

Her legs wrapped around the leg between hers, feet stroking up and down my calf. She turned her head a little more to expose her neck as I kissed with even more urgency.

"I was so scared, Aden. It took me so long to come up here tonight because I needed a shot of whiskey to calm down. I had to take a shot every time we watched movies, just to try and relax myself."

A little moan poured from her lips as I ran my tongue up and down a pulsing vein, then stopped to blow cool air over the wet skin.

My ego swelled at her moans and whimpers, elated at the effect I was having on the woman of my dreams. I kissed and nipped my way up her neck before nuzzling and running my tongue in delicate strokes around her earlobe.

"Maybe I should drink whiskey more often. I wouldn't have ever had the guts to say anything. There was no way I could have risked destroying our relationship by being a disgusting, perverted creep with a sister fetish."

Ellie pulled away from me. I frowned and looked up to see her matching my expression.

"You are not disgusting."

I went back to nuzzling her ear and planted a wet kiss behind her jaw. "Oh, but I am a perverted creep?"

Ellie giggled. "I don't know about that... yet."

"Ellie. I'm laying in bed with my wonderful, beautiful little sister. I'm kissing and rubbing her stunning body while telling her that I'm in love with her. At the absolute bare minimum I'm a perverted creep."

She smoothed her hands through my hair before grabbing two fistfuls at the back of my neck. I loved how she did that. Pulling my face up to hers, she gave me a peck on the lips.

"Charmer," she chuckled, "that just makes two of us."

I couldn't help but laugh, but it was short-lived as she pulled my mouth back to hers. Not that I was going to complain.

We kissed, licked, nipped, rubbed and whispered through the rest of the movie. At some point the room had become dark and quiet, but that could've been a minute or an hour ago. I honestly had no idea. The only sounds in the room were heavy breaths, the smacking of lips and moans of pleasure.

Eventually I pulled back, both of us panting hot air over one another. I reached up to cup her saliva-coated neck, brushing my thumb in feather-light strokes along her jaw as I met her barely visible eyes in the darkness.

"I can't believe this is real," I murmured.

I continued to stroke her jaw until I felt something wet. Double checking, I brushed my thumb over her cheekbone... was she crying? I pulled back a little. "El? What's wrong?"

"Nothing," she sniffled. I could feel her chest undulate with tiny sobs that grabbed a hold of my heart and twisted.

"Ellie," I started, leaning down to press a soft kiss on her forehead, "you know you can tell me anything."

She wrapped her hands around my arm and gave me a firm squeeze. "I'm just so happy," she whispered, her voice heavy with tears before she let out a relieving breath. "I was so scared that you'd reject me and that I'd lose you, Adey."

My chest released its hold on my heart only to replace it with a pleasant tingle. Adey... that was a nickname she hasn't used in a long, long time. I moved my hand to cup her chin and raise her head, looking deep into her eyes and nodding. "It's going to be hard, Ellie. Nothing about this situation is going to be easy. But, if you're sure it's what you want, we can find a way to make it work." I kept my eyes locked on hers, showing her just how much I believed everything I said. "I'll always be grateful that you had the guts to tell me how you feel, because in all the years I've known just how much more than a sister you are to me, I would never have been able to do the same."