Sibling Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned down and brushed my lips against hers, feeling her rapid, shallow breaths wash over me. "I love you, Ellie."

Ellie stared up at me in surprise. I wasn't sure if it was because of what I'd said, or just the amount of words I used, but before I could kiss her she'd flipped me over.

I'd never work out where she got that strength from.

She made quick work of straddling my waist. I groaned as her burning crotch ground against the length of my aching cock. She crashed her huge breasts into me as she slammed her lips back to mine. My eyes rolled shut at the sensations. The weight and heat of her on my cock, chest and lips all at the same time was just incredible.

"Adey." She licked at my tongue. "I wish I'd said something sooner. I wish we could've been honest with each other years ago," she murmured harshly.

I wrapped my arms around her slim waist, pulling her hard against me as our lips slid along each other. "Don't think like that, sis. We've got-" I grunted hard as her breasts slid up and down my chest. "We've got all the time in the world." Opening my eyes as her chest slid up and down once more, I caught the mischievous grin on her face. "Tease," I accused.

"I know," she murmured before peppering my lips with tiny pecks. "But just think of all the things we could have done if we'd just had the courage." Her gyrating hips and chest gave me little doubt as to what, exactly, she was referring to.

I slid my hands along her bent knees, tracing the faint muscles of curvy thighs that I'd fantasized about for years up to her wide hips. She moaned into my mouth as my hands smoothed along the dip of her waist and up to the underside of her bra-clad breasts.

"We can always make up for lost time." How the hell I was continuing to speak with her breasts finally under my fingertips I'd never know.

I gently squeezed, her peppering of kisses coming to a halt as she sighed. Her breasts were every bit as magnificent and shapely as I'd imagined, even through the tight constraint of her sports bra.

"Mmm... you're right." Her lips captured mine once again in a deep, messy kiss.

My fingers found their prize, two hardened nubs slightly larger than pencil erasers poking my digits. Drowning in the sensation of her stunning body, I brushed my fingers over each until Ellie ground her pussy down hard on my throbbing cock.

I could vaguely hear her moan of pleasure through my own growling groan. Fuck me, that felt good.

"Ellie, that feels..." I grunted as she slid up then ground herself down again.

I trembled at the soft mewls escaping her lips while her kisses came to a stop. Finally, my eyes adjusted to the darkness and I could see her face with reasonable clarity, enough to gulp at her veiled expression of lust and love.

"Y-yeah, it does," she whispered while biting at her bottom lip. "Oh god, it feels so good, Adey. I've never... um, done anything like this with anyone before..."

That revelation blew my damn mind. My beautiful, curvy, insanely endowed sister had never done anything with a guy?

I threw all caution to the wind. If this was the first time she'd been with a guy then I was going to make it as good for her as I possibly could. Reluctantly leaving her ample breasts, I slipped my hands around her back and down to her round butt, grabbing handfuls of the perfect peach I'd ogled and lusted over for years to pull her crotch harder against me.

"You're telling me," I started as her juices began to soak through my shorts and over my cock; the sensation drew a deep growl of satisfaction from my chest. "I can't tell you how many times I've thought of you, of us, doing this. Doing so many different things."

Her head fell limp into my neck, licking and sucking at my muscles. "Me too," she began, her thrusts increasing in pressure and speed.

I edged my hands under her waistband. My cock, if at all possible, felt like it grew even harder knowing I had her glorious ass in my hands at last.

"Mmm." I reveled in the feel of her cheeks while she worked some kind of magic on my neck. "I've thought about your butt for so long."

"I know you have. I always noticed when you'd stare at my boobs and butt."

"Damn. I always thought I was so covert." I paused to give her butt another squeeze. "If you noticed, why didn't you say anything?"

Ellie licked her lips, lifting her head to meet my eyes. "I just assumed that you did it because you're a guy."

"Partly," I said while capturing her lips in another kiss. "Mostly because it's you, though. It's impossible to keep my eyes off of you, imagining all the things I'd do with you."

She huffed out a long breath into my mouth. "There are so many things I've imagined, so many times I've laid in bed at night and touched myself, thinking of us doin- Ah!"

The idea that she'd gotten herself off thinking about me was the sexiest thing I'd ever heard. I pulled her hips hard against me at that confession. "What were we doing, El?"

She pulled back to look at me, her face lit up with a luminous blush as she tried to hide her smile. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

Tension coiled in my abs. "Yes, I really would," I began, squeezing her ass and yanking her crotch against me so hard that it made us both groan in pleasure. "I would love to know what, exactly, my baby sister was imagining about her older brother."

Her eyes fluttered shut as I grinned triumphantly. She sucked her bottom lip between her teeth and ground her chest even harder against me as I continued to keep the pace on our mutual semi-dry humping.

"I thought about my big brother kissing and licking every inch of my body," she moaned at her own words as her crotch became even more noticeably wet. "I could feel your lips and tongue on my mouth, neck... mmm... my chest and boobs. Then, you'd lick down my belly to my... Your tongue just felt so... ahhh... amazing. Especially when you lick my... pussy."

I stared at her in shock for a good few moments. Her eyes were still shut, lip between her teeth as she lost herself in her story while gyrating hard on my throbbing cock, letting out a little gasp on each and every down stroke. It was a good thing her eyes were shut, it meant she hadn't seen me desperately lick my lips while imagining every last little detail of the image she'd just painted.

My cock surged with imminent release. In the last few moments of lucidity I gave her one last treat and slid a hand down under her cheeks to the source of her wetness. I dipped my fingers just between her searing little lips and ghosted my digits over her sopping wet entrance. God, her pussy felt perfect.

"Adey!" she mewled, slamming her mouth onto mine as her body seized up. I yanked her hard against me, pressing her weight and heat down on my member as hard as possible. That was it for me. Rope after rope of cum exploded into the waistband of my shorts, each burst almost hurting with its intensity. I exhaled harshly with each pulse, her whimpers and trembling as she rode out her orgasm only serving to fuel my own.

Our tongues danced together for several minutes, neither releasing our hold on the other until Ellie's body finally began to relax.

"That was..." She shook her head and swallowed hard. "I've never felt anything like that before... that was amazing."

"It really was," I breathed while pulling my soaked hand from her sopping wet lips. I lifted it to my mouth and while looking deeply into her eyes, sucked two digits as she watched. Damn, did she taste good. "You taste incredible, sis."

Her mouth twisted into a small smirk as she grabbed my hand. My stomach jumped as she sucked on the other two fingers, rolling them around her tongue before sucking off what remained of her juices.

My fingers slipped out with a loud pop, a long thread of saliva trailing from her lips to my digits. "You're right," she murmured and licked at her lips, "very tasty."

Fuck me, that was so hot. I felt my spent cock twitch as I leaned in for a kiss... when I heard a knock at the door.

My heart damn near exploded as we raced to untangle ourselves, bashing our heads together at least twice as we threw ourselves back into our usual positions. Ellie yanked on her hoodie as I pulled a sheet over our waists while I mashed the remote to wake the damn TV up.

"Aden? Ellie?" Mom called out.

My heart hammered against my rib cage as I yelled a bit too loudly, "come in!"

Mom eased the door open and stepped halfway inside. "Sorry to disturb you both but your father and I are headed to bed. I just wanted to check that everything was okay as you've been very quiet tonight. The movie must be very good."

I felt Ellie silently giggle. "Yeah, Mom! I've never experienced a movie quite like it before. We might even start on the second part now because we enjoyed it so much. Would you like us to turn it down a bit if you're off to bed?"

She pinched my forearm as I laid there, staring at the TV, dumbfounded at what she'd just said to our Mom.

Mom smiled at us. "Don't worry about the noise at all, we can't hear it on the other side of the house. Just enjoy yourselves." She looked over us several times. I prayed she couldn't see anything... or smell anything. "Look at you two, you look so cosy. I'm so glad you're having a nice fun night together. I'll see you both in the morning."

We both raised our hands to wave goodnight as Mom left and shut the door.

The lump in my throat finally disappeared.

"Jesus, sis." I shot my gaze down at her in disbelief while she just smiled dumbly up at me.

"Hm?" She feigned innocence... very well. "But I really did enjoy part one, dear brother." She slid herself on top of me, dragging her breasts purposefully and to great effect over my chest. "From everything I've read, apparently part two is far better than part one."

I sucked in a long breath. Oh, I liked this game.

"Is that right?" I crossed my arms behind my head.

"Mmm-hmm," she murmured and sat up on my crotch, pulling off and throwing the hoodie at the end of the bed.

My gaze wandered over her body. With the TV on, I could really see just how stunning my baby sister was. Her hair dangled all over the place, a hot mess that framed her breasts, breasts that seemed bigger now than they ever had before. Her hourglass figure was shown off at its best with the light behind her. I fought the urge to grab her bra, rip it over her head and feel those breasts I'd spent years fantasizing about fall onto my face.

"I hear the second part is longer than the first, though," I played along. "It's getting pretty late so maybe we shouldn't tire ourselves out. We can always watch it tomorrow," I smirked at her.

She pouted down at me. God, she was adorable. "I don't know, bro. Once I've started a series I always want to try and finish it in one go." She bounced a little on my crotch. "Don't you?"

Her hands reached for the band of her sports bra. My blood took one hell of a shortcut right to my cock as she lifted it ever so slowly over her head. Her firm, heavy breasts bounced as she flung the bra at the foot board.

Ellie crossed her arms across her rib cage, clearly trying not to reach up and cover herself. "Do you, uhm, do you like them?"

Perfection wouldn't have been an accurate enough description. Her breasts were perfectly round and too big for me to hold in a hand, with small, pink areolas that surrounded pert, delicious nipples which stood proudly high on her mounds.

Before I could think, I'd sat up and pressed a kiss to her cleavage. "You're gorgeous, Ellie. Every single inch of you is stunning to me." I kissed down between her mounds then up again, licking and blowing on my trails of saliva as I moved to her right breast. "I couldn't ask for a more perfect woman."

She let out a soft sigh, reaching up to clasp the back of my head and guide me to her solid nipple.

My hands ran slow trails up and down her sides, tracing her delectable curves as my lips traversed her firm flesh. I was right, I thought with a grin, Ellie was at the very least an E cup. After finally reaching the hardened nub, I gave it a gentle flick with the tip of my tongue which earned me a gasp from above.

"Adey..."

I took my sweet time as I kissed around her little pink nipple, my lips teasing her small areolas into firm, wrinkled nubs. I brought my hands up her sides once more before gliding my fingertips along the undersides of her tits. Her smell and taste were utterly intoxicating.

"I can't tell you how long I've wanted to do this," I groaned against her skin and finally sucked the hard nub into my mouth. "Oh god," I mumbled around her flesh while trying to curb the excitement in my gut.

Her hands rubbed back and forth through my hair. "I never would have guessed." Her crotch pressed against my rejuvenated cock out of pure instinct, she sighed through smiling lips at what I could only guess was my rapidly hardening dick.

"I could do this all day long." I released her nipple and wasted no time in moving to her other, lonely nub.

Ellie pulled back a little, gasping as her nipple fell from my mouth with a quiet 'pop'. She reached down for my shirt and dragged it up over my head, chucking it who knows where. Her palms then collided with my chest, pushing me back into the pillows.

"Why stop at, 'all day'?" she slid up my torso and pressed a soft kiss on my lips before arching her back and hanging her boobs enticingly over my face. "We have all night, too..." she murmured and pressed a hard nipple into my mouth.

I couldn't help but groan into her breast as I pinched her nipple between my lips and ran the tip of my tongue over her stiff nub. Everything she was saying felt like a dream come true. What the hell did I ever do to deserve it?

Ellie's head fell forward with a whimper. Using one hand to steady herself, the other ran her palm teasingly down my chest and stomach. "You're in such great shape," she moaned, her palm and fingers exploring every inch of my exposed skin.

"Fmank ooo," I mumbled into her skin.

I pulled back a little as I heard her voice, I licked my lips as I turned my gaze upwards. Though her eyes were shut there was an unmistakable pink tinge to her cheeks and neck. "Did you say something?"

Her eyes peeled open and the far-away look in her bright orbs made me smirk. It didn't last for long though as her fingertips brushed along the drenched waistband of my shorts.

"Harder," she barely whispered.

"Huh?"

She pressed her weight into me, her delicious flesh spilling over my entire face.

"Do it harder?"

I was going to say that she didn't need to tell me twice, but she did need to tell me twice. I wasted no time and groped large handfuls of her breasts. Flesh spilled between my fingers as I fought to contain her in my hands, but I wasn't going to win that battle. Instead, I pulled her delicious nipple deep into my mouth.

She groaned in satisfaction as my fingers brushed her lonely nub. I caught it between my index and middle fingers and squeezed as I desperately groped as much of her pale mounds as I could manage.

Her rapid breaths hitched as I moved between nipples, dividing my attention equally across her chest, never leaving one alone for too long.

"I can't believe how good that feels, Adey," she murmured. Her eyes fell shut as I lifted my hips, pressing my lonely, throbbing cock against her damp crotch. "Yesss..."

I wrapped an arm around her waist and made quick work of flipping us over. "Sis," I said under my breath, licking my soaked lips as her chest heaved. She wrapped her arms around my neck and yanked hard, her hips fighting for purchase on mine.

"Adey, please," she whined, though I suspected she wasn't entirely sure what exactly she wanted.

I couldn't help my smirk in reply to her pleas. Who the hell wouldn't smirk at a beautiful woman begging for you? Shifting a little to her side, I balanced myself and released her breast, running my fingertips ever so slowly to her smooth belly. I loved the tiny little bump below her belly button. It was barely there, but it made her even more attractive to me.

"I have an idea," I murmured, "if it's okay with you?"

She bit her lip and shakily nodded up at me. Clearly unhappy at being removed from my cock but also trusting enough to let me continue.

My fingers walked themselves down over her twitching stomach, tips brushing at the invisible hairs leading from her belly button down to stroke under the waistband of her shorts.

Her hips bounced towards me in reply while nails dug painfully into my back; though I'd have been lying if I said it didn't feel fucking incredible, too.

"Oh god... I've wanted this for so long, Adey..."

My heart felt like it swelled to twice its normal size at her desperate tone. I slipped my hand under the waistband, my fingers stroking through an interestingly well-trimmed patch of soft curls before spreading out and dipping over her searing crotch. Her lips were so tiny and smooth... I couldn't believe I had her pussy under my fingers. It felt like a strange fever dream that I was afraid I'd wake up from.

I felt her stomach spasm, jolting me back to reality. Fuck me, she was hot and wet. That should've been a given considering the state of our clothes, but to feel the sticky wetness all over her inner thighs and swollen lips made it hit home just how turned on my dear sister was.

Her mouth cracked open as her breathing sped up. I took the opportunity to lean in and suck on her delectable lips, while my fingers spread her tight pussy to brush and smooth her searing center.

Ellie tried to bite back a feeble moan.

I slid my fingers slowly up and down, massaging her lubricated little folds as I gradually made my way up to her tiny, solid clit. I eased my thumb behind the nub and pressed to expose her bundle of nerves. Her hips began to gyrate against me again, nails biting further still into my back. I groaned in pleasure-pain.

"You're so damn hot, sis. I feel like my hand is gonna melt."

"Then melt on me... just don't stop..." She crushed her mouth against mine, biting and licking my lips in desperation.

I brought my sopping wet fingers up to her clit and splayed them either side.

"Yes, yes, yes... Yes, rub my clit. Please, Adey... I need to, I have to..."

The sight of my beautiful baby sister, the woman I'd been so madly in love with for so long losing herself in pleasure made it impossible for me not to comply.

So I finally slipped up to gently rub the exposed nub in little circles.

Her breathing came to an abrupt halt, thighs crushing my hand against her. "I'm coming..." She muted her high-pitched cry with my mouth. "I'm coming from my big brother's hands... I'm finally coming from my big brother's hands... oh god, it feels so good, so good..." Her words became a jumble mixed with moans.

Ellie fought to catch her breath as I nuzzled her neck, placing soft kisses to her throat to ease her comedown.

"That was quick," I teased into her skin.

"Aden," she finally spoke to me, I met her eyes as she held my head in her hands. It wasn't until now that I noticed a small, wet trail along her cheek.

"Sis?" I frowned with concern, leaning a little closer to brush her nose with mine. "Are you okay? Was it too much, too soon?"

Her head shook. "It was too much," she began as her lips formed a lazy smile. "In such a good way... you were the first person to ever touch me."

My face must've registered my confusion since she nodded at me.

"But... it's not just that. It was you touching me, it was all the feelings I've been hiding for so long. It was how long I've needed this, how turned on I was and just... how incredible you were." Her gaze bounced between my eyes.

I couldn't help my self-satisfied smirk. "Well, I'm glad to hear it." I planted a slow kiss on her lips. "And I'm glad to be your first." I brushed a stray strand of hair behind her ear. "I love you, Ellie. I really do."