All Comments on 'Sibling Love Ch. 02'

by Larzeranna

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Cutty4637Cutty4637about 4 years ago

You better keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
First class.

Great story, plenty of credibility and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great stuff

Wholesome stuff, looking forward to more of this and other stories if you are going to write any. A little family drama in this story would be fun to read but even without the drama this story doing fine as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Another great chapter. They keep falling more in love. Thanks for your time and imagination.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckabout 4 years ago
Wow

This is an excellent story. Please continue it as they have babies and grow old together. Mom and Dad won't mind, in fact they'll say they saw it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow, this is something!

One of the best stories I've ever read. Thank You so much. Hope that story is going on with lovebirds, maybe friends and parents are going to suspect something... maybe pregancy comes to the picture and so on. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hot and sweet

sizzles and the sibling romance just makes it better.....five stars all the way

Damned_But_Not_ForgottenDamned_But_Not_Forgottenalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

I still think you're pretty inexperienced, but you're definitely a top class writer. One of my questions that keeps throwing me off is you describe your sister as petite, then as curvy, heavy breasts, ample butt. I don't think you can have both. I will say I like the fuller description better than the adjective "petite". Reminds me of my ex. She was 5'1" , 110#, 36-25-37 with DDs. Super multi orgasmic. Which brings me to my next complaint. Women, unlike men, can cut (with a u) multiple times. Don't get up from between those things until she begs you to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mom Knows

Mom has set them up. Does Mom have experience with incest? Did Mom fuck her brother, father and/or cousin? Dad doesn’t know, And he will be upset. But he will do as Mom tells him. I don’t want to involve Mom sexually with her kids. But, I do want Mom’s backstory.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
Nice

5 stars good continuation and onto the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good premise continues.

But too much conversation that doesn't really say anything.

And there's sex, but it doesn't get into the nitty-gritty details. It says what's being done, but not how. Not enough explanation of what each is feeling while the other is doing something to the other. How is he reacting to touching her pussy? How is she feeling/reacting while he's doing it? Would he/she like it done faster? Slower? Differently? Harder? Softer? Is each anxious to cum ASAP? Is the feeling so good that they'd like to continue, to stretch out the time until they cum?

Four stars.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Okay, so he pulls into the driveway at their house and parks his dad's truck. He then picks up his sister and carries her inside. Then he proceeds to focus his entire attention onto her letting thousands of dollars worth of guitars, amplifiers, and God only knows what other gear get ruined by the weather because he left it in the truck...

Or maybe a grizzly bear stole it....

But seriously, that small omission damaged the story just a little bit. Two short sentences telling Ellie that he would be back quickly and unloading the gear would have been nice. Hell, just leaving it in the foyer for later would have been better. I still gave you a 4/5 and I'm looking forward to reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLarzeranna@Larzeranna
Just someone who enjoys a little reading and writing. January 10th, 2021: Sibling Love - Chapter 6 update. Hello everyone, Again I'd like to thank everyone for the kind words you've sent to me through feedback. I've had a great number of e-mails wondering if I've given up o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES