All Comments on 'Sibling Love Ch. 03'

by Larzeranna

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Great series, I hope there are more chapters coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic!

I first just browsed through that chapter and immediately realized I would love it. So I started with the first two chapters before reading this one here. This whole series is excellent, so very good! I love everything about it: characters, pacing, dialogue, action - and it is so well written, a jewel of erotica!

These two sibling lovebirds are simply adorable, I so root for them! Above all they are very believable!

Please, please go on, I already look forward to seeing what Ellie has bought to surprise Adey and what will transpire on their weekend getaway. Cannot wait! Thank you!

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81about 4 years ago

Great Chapter!! We love how this story is going. please keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loving it!!

Can't wait to read the next chapter. The characters are so well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I love this story. I have read all 3 chapters and I like the characters and the way you have them together. I like the dialogue and banter between them. I like the progress and flow of the story. I feel the emotions as their love deepens. I look forward to many more of your installments. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WOWWW

Absolutely amazing, hope you can upload stories regularly!

SymmonsSymmonsabout 4 years ago
Keeps Getting Hotter and Hotter!

Another great chapter! Aden and Ellie are so great together. Looking forward to the next chapter and more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 This was very good.

Well paced hot and romantic. Very cool, exactly what I was looking for.

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
A great story and look forward to reading more chapters

Keep this story going. It is on my watch list for more activity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please keep going with this story

I find it extremely difficult to stop reading this and I'm hoping you continue and finish the story.

LarzerannaLarzerannaalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you, everyone.

Thank you all for the kind comments, I'm glad that you're enjoying my work. Chapter 4 will be much, much longer and I'm still in the process of editing, so apologies for the longer wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Been checking every day for #4

Whome1578Whome1578almost 4 years ago
All 3 chapters are great

Enjoy your style patients and ease you use to create the time and situation can't wait on next one you have an endless possibility so continue this enjoy your waiting on next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Phenomenal

I truly love the story and the depth it goes. It's so much more than others of the same type. I feel like I'm reading a great book!

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
Wow

Lovely chapter, 5 stars. Can’t wait for the weekend xD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story, but too much of drama and talks, I wish it had more action and dares

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i like the story but if im not mistaken shes supposed to be 21 right? then why does she talk and act like shes barely 18?

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

At this point I am sensing that both parents are well aware of what their kids are doing. The subtle hints that author has dropped about how mom is perceptive plus dad treats his son leaving early from work as if he were meeting with a girlfriend instead of his sister....if you're going to have the parents be receptive to their children loving each other, then I'm totally hooked. I really hope that you take it in that direction. 5/5 and thanks for the longer installment this time. Much better!

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

I agree with ScottishTexan….. the parents already know, and have been expecting it for a long time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLarzeranna@Larzeranna
Just someone who enjoys a little reading and writing. January 10th, 2021: Sibling Love - Chapter 6 update. Hello everyone, Again I'd like to thank everyone for the kind words you've sent to me through feedback. I've had a great number of e-mails wondering if I've given up o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES