All Comments on 'Sibling Love Ch. 04'

by Larzeranna

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
PERFECT: 5/5

This is the best. The dialogue, the sex, the story; you've created a masterpiece. You've paced the stories and the series just perfectly. I've been waiting for this chapter since the 23rd, and you have not disappointed! Beautiful story, imagery, and sex. I cannot express enough how much I love this series, and I can't wait for many more installments. Larzeranna, my dear friend, this is truly a work of art. The story is so well written I feel as if I am there as the events unfold. You're a hero. Continue this work, because it's amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Amazing work! Definitely giving it a five star rating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

I’ve been waiting so long for this chapter, I’d thought you had forgotten about it. Well worth the wait though. The chapters are really well written and leave wanting more.... how will mum and dad react? What will he get her for Christmas? It’s not just sex it is such a loving relationship. Great work, can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Marvel!

Incredible how good this is! Absolutely perfect! True pure love and amazing sex! So very well written, so perfectly paced and totally credible with heart-warmingly lovable characters. An absolute masterpiece of erotica!! I love the length, the time you take to develop characters and plot, the descriptiveness. Almost like being there, like feeling their hearts beat.

Their exploring together is so good, and I hope their explorations will continue getting deeper into more and more uncharted territory. Their sex is so good not despite them being brother and sister but because of it, because of their deep love, understanding and trust. You created something absolutely wonderful.

Please, please go on, make this beautiful story last as long as you possibly can! I cannot get enough.

And please let them realize this intensely erotic teacher fantasy you described on page 12:

“A white shirt, half undone? Pencil skirt? Stockings? High-heels?”

Please make it happen, let them act it out, Ellie in command!! Maybe the stockings can even be attached to a garter belt?

I cannot wait for the next chapter. Thank you so very much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

I have been looking a long time for someone who can write a love / sex story without violence and hurtful things in it. Thank you so much. I think I ejaculated as often as Adey did:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
KEEP GOING!

It was definitely worth the wait!!! Please don't ruin further chapters by adding more people like dad, mom or somebody else into this relationship like many authors do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unprotected sex

Do female characters taking a chance she might get pregnant unless you're writing that app story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
lost count

Wow! Great story. I lost track of how many times he came inside her in the two days. Its a good thing she was on birth control.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely amazing love the story and the length of it and cant wait for a next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Write more please! I can’t just end like this.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Okay, I dropped you to 3/5 for several reasons.

First and foremost was 15 pages of nonstop sex. Somewhere around page 8, I totally lost interest and started fast forwarding through the sex scenes. It was absolutely monotonous. I absolutely get it that once Aden popped her cherry that they were going to overdo the sex on the following day. But I really would have enjoyed them getting out to do more than just fuck each other stupid.

Secondly, I'm detail oriented. If they didn't bring their luggage back in, get unpacked and put everything away, then the parents are going to be suspicious because of the evidence at hand. Your whole installment probably broke the 30k word count, but you didn't fine tune the details because you had a goal of writing nonstop sex.

-

I was disappointed overall. Moving on to the next installment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLarzeranna@Larzeranna
Just someone who enjoys a little reading and writing. January 10th, 2021: Sibling Love - Chapter 6 update. Hello everyone, Again I'd like to thank everyone for the kind words you've sent to me through feedback. I've had a great number of e-mails wondering if I've given up o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES