All Comments on 'Sibling Quickies: The Hotel Room'

by girlwithagift

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was doing OK until the final scene, that is totally lacking credibility.

Ijustmight71Ijustmight71almost 3 years ago

Well written. I wanted him to fuck her so bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, this is hot, naughty and very intense. I love your sibling stories, you capture so well the dynamic of the siblings trying to get away with something yet not being able to ignore their passion or desire for one another. The way that you draw the youngest sibling into the tryst is really enticing as well. Everyone’s ardor is building and we’re never quite sure where this is headed until we get there. When Mike jerks off onto to her near the end, we’re there with him, aching to relieve that intense desire to orgasm that you have created.

We’re so glad that your gift is being shared, and that you are bringing “quickie” into a whole new arena of texture, intensity and dimension. Thank you for this, it’s beautiful and complete. tfw

Ilfen1Ilfen1almost 3 years ago

Another delectable offering, you do these well. We are grateful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Made my pussy so wet

BilleyedBilleyedalmost 3 years ago

Mike is a lucky sister fucker!

Kinky1296Kinky1296almost 3 years ago

Please continue and write more for these siblings!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story ! ! reminds me when my father was fucking my sister and she would make me clean her pussy of his come before I she would jack me off on her tits and then make me lick it up also...

winterplayingwinterplayingalmost 3 years ago

I know these are quickies however my imagination is not as good as your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very arousing! Curious to read how the characters especially also Maddie develop. Is she bit of a sub or …. Do you take the story in another direction… if this is a part 2 to follow?

Robinius1Robinius1almost 3 years ago

Holy Crap! Could this BE any hotter? Excellent - and thank you!

cutabvavgcutabvavgalmost 3 years ago

Love it! So many times I hoped my older sister would catch me and my younger sister in the act and join us but as of yet it’s still fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The three sibling quickies are some of the best writing that I have ever encountered here on this site. girlwithagift is one of the most creative and efficient writers that I have had the pleasure of reading. If Literotica had any brains, it would offer her a contract and have her do regular work for them. These stories are tight, well thought out, to the point and expertly crafted. They are the penultimate quickies, and she really does an excellent job of setting the story, pacing it, building it and completing it in excellent fashion. All writers could learn from her techniques, her style, her judicious use of language and her ability to keep the reader engaged. Excellent, excellent work.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I was really expecting Maddie to fly off of the handle when her brother started paying attention to Cristina. I don't guess that you're going to expand these, but I would definitely come back for more if you did! 😉 (BTW, I thought that THE GROOM was better than this one, but I loved them both!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HAF! Maybe the best one of your quickies yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“I loved wearing his desire.” Fuck, that’s hot. One of the best euphemisms for cum ever… thank you for this!

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

I didn't like the way the brother was acting so dominate. He's going to rape her sooner or later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful, intense, well paced and hot as fuck! Thank you for this quickie. You’re clearly the best writer on this site. Have you ever loved wearing someone’s desire?

Topher1469Topher1469over 2 years ago

Holy fuck that was hot.! Great, intense writing style.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Hott

Can’t wait for the next chapter p

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

DAMN!!! I was looking forward to reading more of the twins and younger sister! Author should be ashamed by having brought readers to a higher level of sexual

intensity. Hope next chapters CUM real soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

By far one of the authors worst short stories.

MikeykeithMikeykeith7 months ago

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!

AWESOME STORY!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergirlwithagift@girlwithagift
Married female exploring fantasies through writing. Looking forward to making connections with people of all types who share my interests and have an appreciation for erotic fiction. I love receiving feedback and I would also love to tell your story! If you have an experience ...