All Comments on 'Sibling Reunion'

by miss_D_mena

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
horny2doithorny2doitover 3 years ago

This is one of the best stories about if you excuse the term; between a brother and sister being a couple fully and a transgender woman; who enjoys them both as new friends and lovers. I think your story is excellent, well written and is very arousing too. I sure hope you continue with this story as this is just the beginning of their journey as a 3 sum. They are all quite different in many ways but all are comfortable with sharing each other and obviously will get closer with time. So many possibilities as people and sexually in new erotic adventures. More please and thank you.

Grimm1267Grimm1267over 3 years ago
Great Story!

I hope you continue this story. Thanks for your efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MISS D

I really enjoyed this "INCEST STORY" until you changed it to a "GAY" story in part 4. If I wanted to read GAY I would be reading there. It's not right that you sucker the reader in and then change the category. 1* Your ruined a terrific story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To the two anon transphobes

Get over yourselves. This is still an incest story only with a trans woman added into the mix, nothing wrong with that in the slightest. Also find it really funny that you love incest yet you find “gay sex” wrong XD hypocrites!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great variety.

A very original idea, well written with characters one can identify with. I’d like to make a foursome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely

This was well written and extremely erotic.. more please ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sorry page 3-4 killed it for me. I'm not worried about the transsexual involvement. What killed it for me was Moira telling Adam that he was the man she wanted then thinking to herself it's happening at last. She acts as though she's falling for her brother then 5 minutes after having sex with her brother she's off with Mai.

Doesn't quite add up for me.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 3 years ago

This story is not well written. Mixed tenses, poor punctuation placements, broken sentence structures all left me very disappointed when I finally have up at the end of page 2.

You really should just stop using the word "sat". I didn't notice one time it was used correctly.. Of course that's just in the first two pages. Maybe you accidentally used it correctly later in the story, past the point I couldn't subject myself to any more.

It doesn't matter to most people when a "writer" butchers the language they try to write in, but that's only because those readers can't discern the meaning of most of what they read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
People have weird ideas of right or wrong

Let's see, people are ok with brothers and sisters, moms sons....etc.

But a transexual and a man is just terrible....makes no sense...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Transphobic

This story is so transphobic wtf

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story, but...

...it would've been better if you'd have given the heads up to the readers about Mai's involvement by way of an author's note or just implied it by asking the reader to refer the tags before getting invested in the story...

It's a good story, but a heads up would've been nice...

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Nicely Done

I thought it was a very good story and I had no problems understanding it as it was written. The incest was not as any I've read and the trans parts were as well, I only wish there was more of Moira and Adam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
O Looking forward to more like it.

I 💘 💘 the story. Made me hot and wet. Looking forward to more like.

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Wonderful story!

Well written in the queens english! Three people to whom, Love knows no bounds!

looking forward to your next offering.

Some people should stop projecting their own short comings onto others.

Please take their criticisms with a grain of salt.

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 3 years ago
Excellent

This is a delightful story, well written in BrE, but should be thoroughly intelligible to anyone. To call it transphobic is nonsense; closer to transphilic (if there is such a term.) .The relationship between brother and sister is also very well done. Thank you miss-D-mena for a first class read, well worth all of five stars, more if they were available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Could have been better

I have nothing against gays however the title and also the preview of the story never hinted at there being a third party. The story was so good at the beginning however it was all about mai at the end, not about the sister and the brother as it was intended to be and it really put me off as it was only supposed to be the two of the siblings however the brother says he loves mai and not his sister when it’s supposed to be about the sibling she and I just don’t feel comfortable reading same sex stories and it was a real let down hope you can fix the story and make it better

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

It was going really well until you introduced the trans then it went downhill fast.

Not my cup of tea. Nicest does not share, never!

For obvious reasons, that even you, author, should be aware of.

I spent 4 years in an incestuous relationship until we were forcibly broken up, and lost each other forever, we were young, too young..

As a result and to try and understand l researched incest relationships, that is how I know incest, the most intense of sexual relationships is NEVER shared.

So, your story which had so much promise fell into a heap at the end thru your ignorance of these types of relationships.

I score you 1/5 for ruining a good story.

Smexy0512Smexy0512about 3 years ago

It was a very good story I felt the ending was a little lack luster, like there could have been more but it was just cut done. Now as for mister Wargamer I’m sorry you were split apart, but to think that all relationships could be or should be like yours was is very narrow minded. We don’t know the authors background or lifestyle so to say he was ignorant is quite harsh, just my opinion

Cutty4637Cutty4637almost 3 years ago

Great story, until the gay part. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Disgusting trans part ending of a good start. 1 star is still to much.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Yeah, I'm giving this a 1/5. It was good for the first half. And I was still open to giving it a chance after you brought Mai into it. But when you had Adam decide that Mai was his soulmate, I shut down completely. Over. Done. Finished. I didn't waste any of my precious time reading the rest. I came here to read a Brother/Sister incest story. If Adam was going to declare that he had a soulmate, it should have been his sister Moira.

This is primarily a Trans story with sibling incest thrown in and not the other way around. Thanks for misleading me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As long as she keeps her cock moving forward I believe this new relationship can work.

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Pretty good, I just didn't really like the tranny part...

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

I cannot get over the level of closed-mindedness in the comments.

EVERYONE wants to be accepted for who they are. True love does not see colour, gender, or anything else. It seeks to love unconditionally.

This was a beautiful story!! Thank you.

hellhale01hellhale01almost 2 years ago

5 Stars.

Im Not gay ( bisexual curious ) but the parts with Adam and Mai actually made me cum, it was a beautiful story and i will definitely be reading this again.

The relationship between Adam and Moira was really nice as well.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

1⭐️ story as soon as the she male got involved with the sister,, I quit reading it

Yuck !!!!

chauricechaurice11 months ago

A good story, the brother/sister romance was well done but I couldn't help hoping Mai was bi instead of trans, not that I object, just not my thing, but to coin a phrase, the heart wants, what it wants, no ones place to judge.

NickCaveNickCaveabout 1 month ago

I really wish you would have put a disclaimer at the top regarding the transexual aspect of the story. I'm not against transexual relationships, gay relationships, bi-relationships, incestuous relationships, etc.... but gay and transexual don't turn me on they turn me off. I don't read the lesbian stories either or the father/daughter incest stories. That doesn't make me a bad person...it just means I have a preference for some things and not for others. I got 2 pages into the story and then had to stop because of the transexual storyline. It was off to a good start, too. Bummer. You do write well....Good luck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous