All Comments on 'Sibling Reunion'

by RonEhrs

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it. It started at a great pace, and continued through to a amazing finish. A sequel, would be very welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful

msa6572msa6572almost 2 years ago

well done. sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Only one thing could have been better. Why does everyone think it woman should have a bare pussy? Little girls are bare, women have hair. Your character started out with the correct idea, and good reasons not to shave. But they did it anyway. A nice bush is beautiful, much more so than a bare pussy. And pussy hair holds feminine oder much better and longer. And pussy smells wonderful

grenefiregrenefirealmost 2 years ago

Let’s hope for a sequel

RonEhrsRonEhrsalmost 2 years agoAuthor

A reply about the bare pussy question. I'm pretty much agnostic on the issue, but within the context of the story, I see it is just something that Evie wants to try (along with everything else) while she has this chance. Shaving is not better or worse per se, but the act of doing so makes her feel very sexy in this context.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 2 years ago

Fantastic story, I hope you write more of these two and they decide they can be a couple in a new location. her birth control might fail too and they make a beautiful baby girl. More please you write so very well.

creativeandfuncreativeandfunover 1 year ago

I hope you do a follow up to this story. I LOVED it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, but I wish you were a little more descriptive about them. I read the entire thing with a blank canvas.

RonEhrsRonEhrsover 1 year agoAuthor

For the last commenter. I appreciate you taking the time to tell me that. It's always a tough call between being minimalist and describing people in detail, and I've seen this discussed many times in writing groups. I tend to lean towards minimalism, in part because I think it makes it easier for people to identify themselves with the main characters, but it's interesting to hear from someone who wants more details. I just published a new story on this site, "Victoria." It's quite different, very noir. I'm not sure if there is more character description, although I think the female may be of bit more vividly described. Thanks for taking the time to comment.

MaRKuSW74MaRKuSW74over 1 year ago

Instantly hooked! Awesome story & plot!

Only opinion I have is, I think it could've been drawn out a little longer, the whole inner struggle wrestling with their emotions as they went out dancing or beach walks etc, slowly realizing they were being drawn to each other, building up to a crescendo, reeling the reader in with the promise of a highly enjoyable reading experience

The storyline and plot was phenomenal, the writing and emotions were on point! Definitely looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is an excellent story, two people exploring what they mean to each other. It has good eroticism, good emotion, and a good setup. I love that it is somewhat open-ended, certainly for the summer, and Evie is already teasing our hero about the Fall, after they separate.

Sure, it's fiction, but, good luck to them!

In regards to more specific physical descriptions of our characters: You, the author definitely erred on the minimalist side, as far as I am concerned. I have no problem believing Evie is attractive, and she is a bit more universal by having less description, but a bit more would be nice. A smattering of descriptions like "barely-there titties" or "nice handful of breast" and "heart-shaped ass," "nice, full ass" or "skinny little butt" are all descriptions that are not exaggerated, but can be very attractive, and also expounded upon by our hero in how he feels about them in the moment.

You did manage this a bit about our hero by having Evie talk about how full she feels and how big/ perfect his cock feels "in her". I note that Evie did not exclaim in joy or wonder at sight of it, or give us an inch-measurement.

I mention that because I dislike a heroic catalogue of "her 38DD breasts astounded me as she pulled her shirt..." or "She was so beautiful all of the guys in the restaurant (and some girls) were staring" and "Her hair was down to her ass and a luxurious red that caught the sunlight so perfectly," "her pussy was so tight it felt like a vise," "OMG, I love your big cock! It's so big..." "My shoulders and six-pack looked good from all the time I spent in the gym..." etc.

Wow, that went somewhere...

Anyway, Evie sounds lovely, but a bit more, if you would.

Five for you

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Super! "Is it okay if I leave the door between our rooms open tonight?"

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Shaved is great for lesbians who tribb, especially when they oil them up. But please leave the hairy as is possible or lightly trimmed for us guys. I promise your ratings will be in the 5 range! Plus, they just look and smell so much better! Hairy pussy is it. Shaved pussies came in briefly in the early 1980s with swimsuits, and then went back out in the mid 80s. Go to Myrtle beach between November and Feb and look at the hairy bikini lines and full bushes that are pool side. Some of them will blow your mind especially the hotel I stayed at where a wedding took place. One guy (30's) pointing at his sister told his wife or girlfriend, not sure which "My sister has a thicker bush than you do, OMG, I'd love to eat pussy her tonight. "Well, I am OK with it, if you two are, invite her to out room tonight," said his wife or GF." I would have loved to have seen that,. fuck helped. I would have eat his sister with his cock inside her!!!! No Kiding, licked then everywhere allowed! And this is a story to write. So, write it, and write it well, if you want, I don't mind, not at all. It's 100% true, just change the hotel's location, I guess. Please, do not do shaved pussies unless its lesbian sex!

WaybackmanWaybackman6 months ago

Eh! It was a ok story maybe next time established who is older is he the older brother or the younger. Also come up with some other names besides your own name.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hey author, Keep the pussies in your stories hairy. I agree completely with the prior comments. HAIRY PUSSIES are much sexier to look at and smell (the aroma is great) than the shaved ones "the nasty looking pink and orange glowing razor burnt ones with nasty poky stubbled that get pimples when the hair starts growing back is about as disgusting to look at as a venereal disease. Pussy pimples ooze out nasty pus when re-shaved / re-clipped.

A beautiful and sexy statement. "Then I returned to kissing her stomach and kept going down to her soft, golden pubic hair that I could see shining whenever there was another flash of lightning. I just rubbed my face in her bush and then kept going down to her mound. I kissed it and sucked on it and then kept going, taking her lips between mine and sucking my way down and then opening them with my tongue and moving my way back up. Her clit was sticking up by now, and I began sucking on it gently, then moved my face back down to stick my tongue inside her as far as I could and play with her. I rated your story a five. She does not need to shave or trim that blond bush. Peer ratings for razored cunts are often terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Gave four stars because it’s too open ended. That’s on me btw. I love to have a nice little bow tying up a story. Happily ever after and all that. The sex and fucking were pretty good but I don’t like calling a blowjob “beautiful”. It just doesn’t feel right. Amazing? Check. Incredible? Check. Beautiful? No. Nuh-uh. Nope.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonEhrs@RonEhrs
"Sibling Reunion" is my first story for Literotica. I have also published an e-book titled, "Right Love/Wrong Love" (a.k.a. "Strip Poker").