All Comments on 'Sibling Revenge'

by Sucker4Boobies

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
EromanticaEromanticaover 8 years ago

That was pretty fucking hot! Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice.

Hermaphrodite would be the term I would use but tomato tomato.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
Yeah, I don't see it...

Oddly enough, I'm referring to Laurie "getting it"...

I suppose if I accept the fact that she truly had no control over her actions, then she might understand what it's like to have someone you have yearnings for taken from you...

But as pointed out by Mrs Roselli, just cause you WANT to nail everyone doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to control it. What is she, an animal...? Nailing her brother's gf is so wrong...

EromanticaEromanticaalmost 8 years ago

Would love to read a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Laurie's Conquests

"[Laurie] mostly went out with girls... Many of her childhood friends had become her fuck-buddies."

I want to read the stories of Laurie conquering her childhood friends. Would you write this please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What shoulda happened.

Between Laurie and Richard is they should have rejected all other sex partners and came out as loving boyfriend and girlfriend,and it didn't specify whether Laurie had a pussy but just she had a hole that Richard fucked her.

Also some other things is that futanari had 10 times the more potent semen and could get girls pregnant easier,but seeing as Richard was Lauries brother could he have carried part of the futanari gene like Laurie,if so could Richard be able to get Laurie pregnant and ultimately get married and have tons of futanari children.I think that would have been better instead of Richard being with this Mary girl he met.I just think Laurie and Richard were made for each other like nature intended,incest is best I think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good futanari

But there was zero revenge on the sister that stole his girlfriend. In fact, she won again by making him her bitch too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not Even Close To Revenge

Richie didn't win shit. Laurie got to fuck all of them in the end and get away with it. Richie still has no pregnant women to prove his superiority. The small cock still lost to the big cock. It always the same outcome in all the smut I find. Cuckold revenge doesn't exist in anyone's fantasies. Men and women universally hate small cocks. Even prebubescent girls will stare at a BBC like a moth caught in a flame. That's why the female always wins. Men are foot soldiers for their pussy queens, like bees. The human race is dying. The human race gets dumber every day, because pleasure>>>>>knowledge and freedom to women. Women have doomed us to stay like dumb fucking apes until the next astroid or comet takes out Asia or Africa in the next tens of millions of years. Then chimps or monkeys will get a shot at getting off this dying planet. May they succeed where we failed and not worship their own cocks and pussys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW

What a WIMP Bro was. Ch 2 should be fun...Sis taking Bro's new love too. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Trash

RodimusMikeRodimusMike11 months ago
Was Laurie?

Being a Futanari considered a Lesbian since she mostly fucked girls?.Also it seemed kinda a letdown that Richard and Laurie just had that one-off incest encounter,I really wish Richie had told his Sister that he wanted her as his Girlfriend and they became a couple.

As for Shawna and Mrs.Roselli it was nice to know Richie forgave Shawna and they became friends somewhat.Finally Mrs.Roselli seems like a sweet older lady neighbor who also happened to have a dick like Laurie.Oh and I almost forgot but it would have been Epic As Hell if Richie could have been like Shawna and Laurie hit him with a big doce of pheromones and Laurie took Richie's anal virginity and they become lovers.

TGGirlHailey3675TGGirlHailey36756 months ago

Not good, slightly but still it was an odd story i was kind of hoping for more of a death revenge rather than that kind of revenge so what call me a sick bastard if i had a sister that did that and all with one of my former girlfriends, i would've killed both of them despite being put in jail just so you know, remember jail even on death row, is free room and board, free healthcare and free food yes free food, despite it being gruel, and all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous