All Comments on 'Sibling Revival-ry Ch. 03'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
belleamsbelleamsover 9 years ago

Sorry you lost me when you involved the mum. Good story up till then.

Morlan502Morlan502over 9 years ago
Whew!

Keep 'em cumming! Having fun with this story! I'm betting there is a threesome in the future and mom's admonitions about not telling anyone will become a moot point.

Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
Positive

Oh yeah, the comment is definitely positive. I would like to hear the details of how Natalie's 'punishment' got started as well. I'm sure Mom gave her the same instructions as well. Thus we have the different days. Afterwards, perhaps we can hear how everyone discovered everyone else. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoy the story - keep it up

Keep the dad out of it. The three some should continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great writing and pace

Terrific story and I agree keep the 3 some going between the kids and mom. They are all hot and the story is so awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ready for Round 4

This has been a really fun series so far. I do favor the sister still (personal kink bias) but the mother addition and how submissive she turned out to be is really great as well. Can't wait for Part 4!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Okay but not very hot

I really liked the first 2 chapters but the mother son and mother daughter sex just isn't appealing. I really liked the brother sister sex though. So if you could find a way to get the mother to stop it with her son and daughter I would really appreciate it.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
I.....LIKED.....IT......A.....LOT!!!!!!!!

Well done...more please!

prop69prop69over 9 years ago
great story

looking forward to some exciting 3-way

BigtamBigtamover 9 years ago
Superb series!

Super story can't wait for ch.04,5,6..... Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!!!!

I love the story so far, but I'd like to see the brother and sister end up together. Call me a hopeless romantic, but would love to see them fall in love romantically.

Newyevon2Newyevon2over 9 years ago
Phew.

Read the first two, had to read this one tonight too. OMG first of all, the scene with the mother is the type of fleshed out sex scenes I commented about, so more of those even if that means less sex scenes overall. On that note too, the story seemed to get two birds with one stone for me, a more developed sex scene which led to less sex scenes which led to more character development. Some small gripes now, the sudden change in the mom's and his demeanor during sex was slightly offputting. Also, and this one's just personal taste, I don't like it when the female acts dominant at all or to submissive. With the better plot development and sex scenes I'd give this a 7 on my scale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic

Don't listen to the comments about not including the mother.

That was epic 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fantastic!

please keep this series going! i just love the way it is going and you write it very well. can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Adding the mom killed it for me. I don't mind if it makes since but here it doesn't. She already has a kinky D/s relationship with the dad but keeps the fact that she wants to be a sub a secret from him. Its just stupid you ruined a good story.

harristharristover 9 years ago
Really good story

Story is just great. People complaining about how you change "YOUR" story just makes no sense to me. If they don't like it read something else, better yet if they don't like it they should write their own. While at least some of what happens in all erotic stories may beg the term "artistic license" I find that this story seems to have a realistic flow. I appreciate you sharing "YOUR STORY" with us your readers. I had anticipated Rick "forcing" his submissive mother into a sexual situation with her daughter, I look forward to the next chapter and seeing how you develop your story. Again thank you for sharing your imagination with us your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot story

Fuck tests s blistering hot story. What about a chapter when all three get together? What does mum do outside the house?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Respect.

Dude/Duddette, honestly at the end of the 2nd one I didn't like the direction you were taking the story to, but the ending of this part made all the peices fall in nicely together. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is awesome

I can't wait for chap 4

Rapier875Rapier875over 9 years ago
Just hurry up...

... With Ch 4 ! The anticipation is killing me .........

fallenhopefallenhopeabout 9 years ago
father?

So everybody is now fucking everybody else. The father had better get some from the daughter. If he gets left out- pretty shitty. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

cant wait for chapter 4 but leave the dad out and have an aunt or cousin or some other female relative join

Farmstud30Farmstud30about 9 years ago
Why not Dad?

Others say don't include the Dad. I would like to see the Dad catch them all and then fill his daughters cunt with his cock while watching his son fuck the Mother. What is wrong with that scenario? I think it is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Request.

If you want or don't want to bring the father in, that's up to you Sire. But would you please consider adding some funny confusion between the current trio? Or you could use some emotions.... Well, just a request! I loved the way you wrote the 'fights' and 'retaliations' between the siblings, by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Leave domination later

Nice story and well written. Not a dominant son with the 'please' crap and stripped himself off instead of slut mother. not for a nervous little fuck who was still grounded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story

please keep writting this story , please ! !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
FF

Sorry Ive stopped reading, fed up with huge tits, ugly things!!!!!!!!

LanceinBermudaLanceinBermudaalmost 9 years ago
Well

I have really enjoyed reading the series so far and have thought that that the previous chapters were fantastic and tough to improve on. Well I was wrong! This in my opinion deserves far more than 5 stars!

Thanks for sharing!!

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you!

I love this series. It's a masterpiece of art. It's five stars in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It takes two chapters

for brother and sister to do it, and in one chapter Mom turns into bi-sexual submissive incestuous slut. Its a fun family.

redbaron172redbaron172over 8 years ago
Great twist....

Hmmmmm..... wonder if a 3 some will rear it's head???? Keep going it's getting VERY interesting!!!!

@FF... You dont' know what you are missing....Had a girl friend with tits like that...GOD I LOVED TO WORK MY WAY AROUND THOSE... and the longer i worked the hotter she got!!!! :-)....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Moving.

Sibling shmibling,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh Yeah!

Loved the part about the "little voice" ending it all with "Mom's" punishment for him, quite an interesting read so far.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
It is a good story, but like so many of them

they are all the same. The same in that the Mother has specifically said that needs to be treated like a slut. To be taken and basically owned by her son. But yet, as the dialogue continues all the son can do is stutter and can't form complete sentences. yes he loves his mom, and wants to respect her and I am thankful he feels that way. BUT she has said she needs to feel like a slut, like his slut, used for his AND her pleasure. Just just stop the whining, man up and take your mother like she wants to be taken.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Slut moms are fucking fantastic! Can't wait to see what happens when you add the slut sister to the mix!!

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Well NOW

I certainly did not expect that!!! Is Mommy dearest really delving into her submissive side with both her children?? Dammit!!! What will Richard do with this new info ... On to the next chapter to find out!! Thank you ;)

erebustitan43erebustitan43over 5 years ago
Yep I knew it......

it seemed to me, she might have been making too much of a big deal bout punishment and only on Tuesdays at exactly 1 pm.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

I love incest stories, I hate cheating stories, because I hate cheaters!!!!!

Brother and sister incest fine, even a single mom, divorced or otherwise, with son or daughter is fine. Everyone in the family screwing each other is fine.

But, the three of them cheating on Dad is NOT ok.

He does not deserve that from his family, not ever. He comes across as a good man providing selflessly for his family and this is how they reward his labor’s.

His wife is a c##t and his kids real shits.

I hope he either joins in or fucks them all over.

Again I say he does not deserve this shitty outcome.

Scores 1/5

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Honestly, having the son cuckold dad is a huge turn off for me. If Mom was single from divorce or being widowed, I would tolerate it better. If she were widowed and sought comfort in the arms of her children, that's a horse of a different color. 🐎

I enjoyed the first part where Mom catches Rick and Natalie en flagrante delecto. It was good reading right up until the point when Mom dictates to Ricky what her expectations are for regaining her trust. And I enjoyed the end where it comes to light that Natalie suffered the same fate. But if you cut out all of the graphic mother/son sex in the middle, I would have liked the story better. Mom is nothing but a worthless piece of garbage from my perspective.

Mystified420Mystified420over 2 years ago

You've ruined the story by bringing the mom into it, I was enjoying the romantic and sexual development of the siblings and then you force the son to fuck his mom 'to regain trust' and ruin relationship with his sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This would have been a better Chapter 10 to allow for a more natural flow to suit the story line of the opening chapters. You lost a lot of entertaining buildup in your rush to get here.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Oooooh...hi...!! Mom has Natalie doing 'punishment' detail also??!! Under the same "do not tell your brother" restrictions she has for Rickey....oooohhhh...she is gonna reap some retribution from her children for this....and rightfully so!! (I hope...will see in the next chapter, maybe...??!!)

Again, I love the story, and the series...you abilities as a storyteller are unmatched in Literotica...you are a bar that sets the height for the other authors...they could take a lesson from you!!

Thanks for the excellent read!! **5**STARS....

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

I think mama’s the one going to end up being punished

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brother says he has been in love with his sister since he was five.....doesn't fight to be with her, and then of course author ruins the story worse by making him (and then sister) screw mom. Next thing you know dad will get involved. This isn't love it's just a family of horny people, and bad plot. Im just a reader, and this may be your art, but youve opened yourself up to criticism. Shoulda kept it between the siblings.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

What a great incest story. Wonder if there is a three way in their future. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well at the end i Guess the MOM was the whore cheating on her husband . These stories always end up shit like this one. If someone is not happy they should just leave and not cheat behind their backs

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I dunno man, it all just seems a little too perfect. Gets his super-hot sister and fucks her like mad. Then his hot mum with even crazier-sized tits wants him to dominate her like the slut she is (but she's not that way with her husband)? Oh come on. And let me guess, the sister is getting invited back in at some point, maybe some 3-way action and what not. We're really pushing the boundaries of believability here.

No surprise the mom was also "punishing" the sister as well. Well she's gotta be fair I suppose ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous