All Comments on 'Sibling Ribaldry Ch. 02'

by asthmatic_fish

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
EXCELLENT

Hoping you are going to continue this story. Enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
How can this be only your second story?

I was surprised all to Hell and back to find myself enjoying an incest story--you are one fine writer!

stevaroonistevarooniover 17 years ago
Excellent sequel

Very hot, and a great continuation of the first chapter. I've read them both so many times already...may we have a third chapter, please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Delicious

Your story was detailed, and absolutely fantastic! It made me cum so good and hard, I think sibling incest is about one of the most erotic things to read about! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
1 in her mouth...

...the other in her pussy. That's chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I like these. They are really interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
why not?

Why didn't you continue this story? Its hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"little brother"

When I was 20 my 12 year old brother walked in on me as I was getting out of the shower. He stood looking at me for a few moments before asking, "Would you like a blow job?" I was no stranger to have another male work me and I accepted the offer. I dropped the towel and he went to his knees, his mouth warm and smooth around my dick as he went to it. For a 12 year old he could give great head and I got off in his mouth in less than a minute. Then it really got hot. He stood up and leaned in to me, his lips parted, the tip of his tongue pink and protruding slightly, his eye's barely open, like a girl. I let his lips press against mine and when his warm tongue was given I took it into my mouth and tasted my own cum as I sucked on it. The next day after mom left he slipped into bed with me wearing mom's slip. I got turned on immediately as we kissed and he whispered in my mouth, "Fuck me". Mom would mention to me how nice it was to her that the brother's were so close. If she only knew how close and that I was pimping the little fag out to queers around Santa Monica and getting in on the action myself to get some of that cock. Loved it.

bimale63bimale63over 6 years ago
Hot

Cousins learning and having fun was how I started jerking each other off and of course oral was not far behind will not say how young definitely needs to be continued

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous