Sibling Rivalry

Story Info
You be a bitch; your boyfriend is mine.
3.5k words
3.71
25.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lisahotnsxy
lisahotnsxy
61 Followers

Part 1 - Jealousy during Thanksgiving

It was not easy for most people to believe that Rosalia and Natalia were sisters. Rosalia, who was born about three years before Natalia did, was everything that their parents wanted. She was kind, graceful, soft spoken, God fearing, and sincere. Moreover, Rosalia got into an Ivy League school to study computer science and graduated as the valedictorian. She got multiple job offers each competing to pay her more and give her more benefits to lure her into their firms.

Natalia was not anything like her sister. Natalia hardly got into the local community college. She spent the first year fucking, pretty much every guy in her class. She was blessed with large hooker breasts unlike her sister, and she pretty much used that gift of hers to the fullest extent possible. Her sex drive was more than any other women she has ever met.

She had tried, sometimes successfully, to seduce her professors. Not for better grades. Just for different flavor of sex. If it results in better grades, then she won't stop that!

After graduation, she moved out, took a job as a waitress in a restaurant, not too far from where she grew up. With the pay there, she was not really starving, but she was not half as successful as her sister. Nevertheless, having moved out, it was much more convenient for her to bring guys home and have

Naturally, Natalia was always jealous of her sister. Ever since highschool, Rosalia was the object of their parents' pride. Rosalia was inquired about by literally every single family friend. People would approach Rosalia for help on their college applications. Even extremely attractive guys, whose attention Natalia craved for, would contact Rosalia for help. Given the woman Rosalia was, she was always glad to help people.

That Thanksgiving, about a couple of years after her graduation, Rosalia invited a guy named Drake home. There she told her folks that she had asked Drake to move in with her recently, and that they got engaged the previous week, during their trip to Hawaii.

Natalia's immediate reaction was to blow a raspberry. Well, in her mind. "What a bitch!", she thought. "With that money, getting a fucking Adonis as your fiance, and going on vacation to Hawaii. Show off", she scorned, not saying the words to look polite.

The parents were delighted though and went to Rosalia for a hug, and then hugged Drake as well. It would be too weird if Natalia did not do the same, and she copied their action.

Rosalia spoke more about how she had met Drake in her Ivy league college. Drake is an engineer, and has a high-paying job just like Rosalia does. And his looks, Gosh! Natalia has not seen a more attractive guy than him, and she was mentally undressing Drake, as they spoke about how they met, how they fell in love and so on.

The following evening, the family decided to celebrate by having dinner at a high-end place. It was a chore for Natalia to be there. Rosalia and Natalia were dressed up for the dinner. Rosalia was wearing a graceful dress. She was showing a hint of her cleavage, had some makeup on and looked like a classy woman she is.

When getting ready for the dinner, the thought on Natalia's head was, what if she could sleep with Drake. Just once? Well, the man is her sister's fiance, but if he is worth it for her, he won't cheat on her with me, right?

In a few minutes, these thoughts progressed into thinking, "Well, for the bitch Rosalia is, won't it be nice, if her fiance cheats on her? And well, it is not a harm if he cheats with me".

Having resolved to seduce Drake, Natalia wore a dress that accented her figure. She was showing deep cleavage - something that one might hesitate to wear when their parents are around. She was a delight to the eyes, and in any bar or so, there is no doubt she'd go home with the hottest guy in the bar.

To her irritation, Drake did not even stare at her once. He looked at her no different from how her parents or sister were looking at her!

"Is this guy gay or something?", she thought, looking at Drake's indifference towards her sexuality.

The dinner went on uneventfully. The waitress at the table was gorgeous too, but Drake seemed to be loyal enough and uninterested in other women, that he did not even seem to check out that waitress.

And the chemistry between Rosalia and Drake? That was awesome! There were so many casual touches, occasional kisses, playful slaps and teasing glances. All of this made Natalia only more and more jealous. "Rosalia gets the best job, hot boyfriend, and he seems to be loyal as hell as well?" It crushed Natalia to think of that.

Once they went back home, they chatted for some time, and they all retired to their respective rooms. Rosalia's and Natalia's room shared a wall and Natalia could hear parts of the conversation going on there. Natalia was very jealous and curious, so she basically put her ears on the wall to listen to any commotion there.

For a while, it was all quiet, except for occasional words spoken by Natalia and Drake. However, after about 30 or 40 minutes, she heard moaning noises. It was Rosalia moaning inside. The slurping noises were as if Rosalia was getting eaten out by her lover. Natalia ground her teeth in anger and jealousy. "Fucking Bitch!", she scowled at her sister inside her head.

Natalia knows that Rosalia is not the loud type. Rosalia had brought boyfriends in the past, and there would hardly be any noise from her room. Drake seemed to make her sister moan. In a few minutes the moans grew louder and louder, annoying and irritating Natalia. She looked around for ways to spoil their night. The only idea she could get was to play loud church music in her room. Music that would kill Rosalia's and Drake's mood. For about a minute or so, she hesitated. But that was all the hesitation she had. She played rock music in her room, placing the speaker right against the wall, so that the noise is directed inside Rosalia's room.

Just as Natalia wanted, the moaning sounds stopped in the next few seconds. Natalia smiled, rather wickedly, lauding herself for her first victory that night.

Part 2 - Finding her Power

It's been a few weeks since Thanksgiving when Rosalia had brought her fiance home. Natalia had forgotten about Drake and her sister whom everybody had lauded. She had her own string of lovers, girlfriends and others with whom she partied occasionally, got drunk periodically - pretty much to the limits of what her income would let her to.

During one such drunken night, Natalia followed a particularly cute guy inside the bathroom. Given her slutty dress and seductive demeanor, the guy was happy to grope her in the bathroom, and began thrusting his dick in her - just like Natalia wanted. Once they both orgasmed, she left the guy in the bar, and began walking outside.

It was a windy night, and a storm seemed to be approaching soon. She stood in the corner of the road, waiting for a cab. That's when she had a lightning strike not more than a few feet away from her, burning the tree on which it struck. She fell down hearing the loud sound of the tree turning instantaneously into ashes.

She did not lose consciousness, and could help herself up. Not everything seemed normal though. She felt something had changed. She felt as if she could channel all her thoughts somehow. It was not something she has ever experienced before, nor is it something that she has done before. She ignored the feeling and went ahead calling the cab.

A cab stopped, and she got in. Given the time of the night, haggling was possible. She said, "I want to go to Peter's and 27th. " The cab driver said with a strong middle eastern accent, "Thirty dollars". She squinted, and said "Fifteen dollars". She realized she was channeling her thoughts on her words 'fifteen dollars.' She had haggled enough in the past and knows that the haggling will go on for about a minute, before they will settle on a price between twenty and twenty five dollars. To her surprise, the man nodded and said, "Fifteen it is!" with a smile and opened the door for her.[1]

That was different. She thought about what was going on and wanted to experiment with that again. On reaching near her house, she wanted to deliberately have the driver take a longer route. Just like before, she channeled her thoughts and said, "Why don't you take the other street? " The man immediately agreed with her and said, "Yes, Sure. " with no question whatsoever.[2]

Natalia smiled. The time was 11:30 pm and there was no way that the street would have more than one or two cars passing on it. The driver seemed to just agree to her suggestions and rationalize it. She smiled. Did something just happen? Did she get some power that she did not have before?

Once she reached home, she got out of the cab and told the driver, "Well, I guess, I don't have change. You think, you could perhaps not take money from me?" channeling her thoughts in her words and putting on a wicked smile. The man shrugged and said, "Of course! I was just going home anyway! It was no trouble to drop somebody on my way home" and drove away, all with a wide smile on his face.

That night Natalia could not sleep. She was too delighted and excited by what looked like this new magical power she had obtained.

The following day, she used the power on her restaurant customers to tip her a lot. The customers magically agreed that her service was phenomenal and tipped her generously. She even made some cute guys that visited the restaurant to ask her out.

Over the next few days, she also got a sense of what the limits of her powers are. There was a time when she asked a guy using all her powers to give her his BMW. The guy gave her a weird look and walked away, as if she had no powers at all. She laughed it away as a joke, but at least she had a sense of what the limits are. However, she was able to have that guy drop her home, and leave only the following morning. She learned that the power had its limits and asking extreme stuff did not work. She has to be cautious and careful to use the power, she learned.

Soon, she began being instant hit in bars. She would spend her nights with the hottest guys, who'd be happy to give her generous gifts now and then. It was only a few months and her life had changed upside down.

Part 3 - Seduction over Easter

Soon, it was time for Easter. Rosalia, her fiance Drake and Natalia got an invitation from her parents to celebrate Easter at home. It was not hard at all for Natalia, given that she lived only a few minutes away. The parents were particularly pleased when Drake and Rosalia RSVP'd saying that they will visit home for Easter.

The family was not all that religious. Saturday evening was spent with some great homemade food, a movie night and what not. That gave some lone time for Natalia and Drake to bond with each other. She knew, this is the time when she should have her own taste of revenge on that bitch Rosalia for constantly showing off in front of her.

In all fairness, if anything, Rosalia was only nice to Natalia. She was just way more successful. Natalia could not really digest that.

Natalia began talking, "So, Drake! How is life. How is the job?", concealing any shred of hatred or jealousy that she was harboring. Soon one topic led to another, and Drake asked if Natalia had a boyfriend.

Natalia chuckled and said, "Well, I only hope to find somebody like you".

Drake was frankly surprised. He knows that Natalia is a very beautiful lady, perhaps even sexier than Rosalia. It was just that he never cared about that, and was into Rosalia's personality. "Phew! That's ..." and did not complete the sentence. He said, "I mean, you are a gorgeous young lady. Any guy would be a complete idiot to deny you a date!"

She smiled, used her powers to tell him, "Wow! You find me incredibly sexy. Don't you? Even more than Rosalia!"

On a regular day, it was just some harmless flirty exchange. But, with Natalia focussing her powers on Drake, he was beginning to think that very strongly. He thought Rosalia is indeed not as sexy as Natalia. Suddenly, Natalia looked like a Greek Goddess! Her full breasts, the hint of a cleavage she was discussing, the blood red color of her lipstick - all those looked incredibly seductive to him. She smiled, and teasingly bit her lip. That just made her look even sexier for Drake.

Drake knew that it is awkward to think of his fiance's sister that way. He thought about all the wonderful personality traits that his fiance had. He thought how smart Rosalia is. How dedicated and kind she is. But there was not much time, as Natalia began talking again.

She said again with her powers helping her, "Anybody can develop a personality, right? You work on it, you get it! Beauty is more intrinsic. No amount of makeup or dressing can replace sexy looks, don't you think so?"

Drake could only enthusiastically agree. He even added to her, "Yeah! Personality is something you develop by paying for one of those expensive personality development classes. " and laughed loudly. "But wow! Beauty!"

For the next few minutes, Natalia allowed the conversation to go organically, wherever it wanted to go. She did not use her powers. She knows that the man is already feeling quite attracted towards herself, and is even casually touching her arm when talking. Soon, the topic of some distant aunt of hers that cheated on her husband and got divorced came up. When on that topic, Natalia made a comment to Drake using all her powers, "Well, if a woman is not sexy enough, she is practically begging her partner to cheat on her with somebody sexy!"

That was the last nail on the coffin. She got all positive reactions from Drake, and she knows, soon there will be problems in Rosalia's relationships. Moreover, well, if she is really lucky, perhaps, she'll even get to spend a few nights with this Adonis.

That night, Natalia put her ears against the walls between her room and Rosalie's. She did not hear the familiar sounds of them moaning or having sex. She could hear them talking. Briefly she heard Rosalie say in a burst of loud voice, "Drake! You are not a guy that says stuff like that!" but her voice mellowed down to a soft one soon after.

Natalia had a wicked smile on her face. They were not shouting from the bottom of their lungs, as they were "mature" adults that could handle their issues without drama. Natalia got the cue. She wore a flashy dress, showing a fair bit of legs and deep cleavage. She went to the living room, paused a bit to see if Drake was coming out and stepped out of the house.

BAM. Natalia, from outside the house, heard a door shut. She smiled. She pretended to just get into the car, when she saw Drake coming outside. She also put a camera in the car and began recording it.

"Oh, Drake! What's up! What are you doing here?"

She used her power once again to tell him, "You know you can share things with me. Don't you?" with a wicked smile on her face.

As Natalia got into the car where the video camera was on, Drake followed suit. Natalia allowing Drake to share things with her was all that was needed for Drake. He began pouring out stuff about his relationship as Natalia began to drive the car towards a bar.

"How awful", "What a bitch!", "Did she really say that?", "She is such a loser!" - Those were the few things that Natalia said over the trip to the bar, hardly even listening to Drake's rant about his fiance.

Soon, they parked the car near the bar. Before they could get out, Drake said, "You know, you look very pretty yourself. Beautiful... And Sexy" with a smile.

"You are handsome too, Drake. The hottest I have ever seen", echoed Natalia's husky voice as she bit the lip.

Without an idea that the video camera is recording anything at all, Drake bent forward. His lips were pressed on Natalia. She whispered using her powers, "You want me, don't you?"

Her words were low enough that the camera couldn't have picked them. He nodded, "Yeah" and his lips engulfed hers. Natalia lay there and enjoyed the attention, allowing her sister's fiance to do the work. The man slipped his tongue in Natalia's mouth and moved his hand over her dress. He could feel Natalia's naked skin on her cleavage.

Natalia moaned as the man kissed. He was a great kisser. While revenge and jealousy were the motive, the lady was already beginning to get turned on. She said, "You are good, baby!" arching her back.

She could no longer wait for him to do the work. She undid her seat belt, lifted her butt and sat on his lap, straddling him. Her hands were on either side of his face, as she continued kissing him, grinding her butt against his lap, trying to get a feel of his hard on.

Moments after the kiss was over, Drake's face was buried between Natalia's fairly large-ish boobs. Her nipples were erect due to her arousal. Natalia could feel his lovely hard-on through the material of his pants and her panties. She whispered using her powers, "Fuck me hard, baby!"

That's all that was needed. Drake's hands moved to his fly to unzip it. He helped lift Natalia's butt a bit, and then pushed his pants and boxer down. Natalia's eyes were fixated on his beautiful cock. It was not one of those monstrously large cock as they show in porn. Nevertheless, it was one of the most beautiful cocks Natalia had seen .The man was well shaved and absolutely clean down there, which already added to her mood.

Natalia bit her lips and used her finger to push her panties to the side, exposing her wet pussy to her sister's boyfriend's cock.

"Mmmph", Natalia moaned as she felt Drake's cock slowly penetrate the folds of her pussy. She began riding him slowly. Drops of sweat were all over Drake's face, as drops of precum were oozing out of his penis. After getting fucked for a few minutes inside the car, she stepped off, and held his hand to lead him outside his car.

There, she knelt between his legs and took the cock that was inside her just a few seconds back. She pulled her boob out of her dress and began teasing, licking, and sucking the cock. The man was moaning in pleasure. "You enjoy this more than anything else in life, don't you?", looking up at him, saying those words, using her power.

The man nodded, "Fuck, yes, I do!", moaning in pleasure. If Natalie was a bitch in heat, no doubt, Drake seemed to be a stud in heat. They fucked again, outside the car, with Natalie leaning against the trunk of the car. It was then that they got loud, that Rosalie and the parents came out.

Rosalie had said, "Eww. Who are these annoying neighbors, so loud? Have they not any manners?"

Her face got deep red, when she realized it was none but her own boyfriend that was moaning loudly. And that he was fucking her own sister!

Drake did not even notice Rosalie or others there, but continued fucking Natalie, moaning in a lewd manner. Natalie's face bloomed though. She got her revenge. Seeing her sister at her worst was nectar for her.

"Perhaps, not the best boyfriend, after all, I guess?", she said, not stopping the fuck in any way. The disgusted sister and the parents went inside.

Natalie wrapped up the night, and collected the camera that caught their action. She has the video to watch, when she likes. But more importantly, should Rosalie be a bitch, Natalie can always invite Drake, who'll never say no to her!


[1]He added, "It's not smart of gentlemen like me to take advantage of young women!", rationalizing his decision.

[2]The straight root is generally filled with traffic. That's what I was planning to do anyway".

lisahotnsxy
lisahotnsxy
61 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am okay with the mind control aspect but I got taken out of it a little at the end when the sister and the parents were simply disgusted and went back inside.

You should have either mentioned she used some of her powers to dampen their reaction or had her sister yelling or at least crying. Was kind of a let down ending to a story with promise.

RadRockyRadRockyalmost 2 years ago

Oooh, I want to see Natalie again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Messy, disengaging, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First off I enjoyed this story. But giving women mind control over men is like teaching a grisly bear how to use a machine gun, just to make sure they are deadly.

Second they drove to the bar, which happened to be right next to her parents house?

Thirdly to the original commenter, did you forget this is a mind control story? He only cheats after she used her power on him.

And fourthly saetedandwaiting makes very compelling points. The conflict of the nuance would be very entertaining.

Fifthly Thanks

satedandwaitingsatedandwaitingalmost 2 years ago

Interesting premise. I love cuckquean stories, but this isn't quite it. This is just cheating.

Cuckquean stories involve the wife/girlfriend knowing about the cheating and tolerating it - whether actively (even encouragingly) or passively and non-consensually, but unable/willing to either stop the cheating or end the relationship. I personally prefer the second.

I also don't mind the mind control. But I would suggest that it needs to be much more limited. The lighter the touch, the better. Perhaps as she learns to control it she discovers there is some significant limitation. Maybe she realizes she can only use it once every several days. Or maybe using it results in a huge headache over the next few days. Whatever it is, it keeps her from doing it more than once every couple days. In addition, the order has to be something that the other person wouldn't outright reject - whether a request, or a statement. For example, trying to convince her sister right off the bat that she is stupid would be impossible in a single push. After all, Rosalia is a smart, confident woman and she knows it. So she would reject that outright. But over lots of time and building through multiple commands, you can chip away at her confidence and self image - weakening the opposition to such a statement.

So Natalie has to be very subtle and clever and most importantly, patient. If she wants free cab rides, she has to call the same cab multiple times, once every several days, and drop small "suggestions" that engender trust and gratitude - maybe she gives him some small, innocuous piece of advice and when he says "Thanks" more as a throwaway, she still says something like "You're very grateful when I give you advice, aren't you?" with her power. He now clings very appreciative to any further suggestions she makes. Next time she might get him to feel great satisfaction from being able to help her out. Next time, the MORE he helps her, the MORE satisfaction he feels. Next time she gets him to associate the greater the amount of inconvenience for him with the greater that he's helping her. Then the next time she pushes that even though it's out of his way, if he would give her a free ride into work each day, that would REALLY help her out. Etc.

Same thing with Drake and her sister. A subtle comment (like "You can at least appreciate that I'm a beautiful, sexy woman, right?") during one weekend visit making him pay more attention to her. Maybe another weekend, dropping a "You think about me a lot, don't you?" Meanwhile, she's also talking to her sister. Maybe during a conversation about how great Drake is, she pushes a "You frequently worry you're not enough to satisfy him, I'm sure." Another where she inserts herself as a someone to give sex advice, "Since you were focused on studying while I was experiencing, you know that I'm much more sexually knowledgeable and skilled than you are."

Slowly, over time, Natalie creates problems in their relationship, and while she builds Rosalia's doubts and insecurities, she makes sure that Drake would never leave Rosalia. Finally, after a fair amount of time, Natalie doesn't even have to force anything to happen with Drake. Rosalia ends up actively ASKING Natalie - with all the degrading humiliation that Natalie can squeeze out of it - to sleep with Drake to make him happy. Rosalia is begging her sister to sleep with her fiance, and Natalie is treating it like she's doing a FAVOR - a supposedly very unwelcomed favor - for Rosalia. "Ok, I'll sleep with him. But you owe me HUGE for this. Don't you ever forget it."

Not only do I like this approach because it draws out the story and the cuckquean humiliation element more, but also because it creates some character development for a few of the characters. Some due to mind control, of course. But it would force Natalie, the young, brash, impulsive one to learn patience and planning to get what she wants.

Again, good premise and genre. Take your time and draw it out. I'd love to see you try writing a different take on this premise - maybe with a lifelong "tagalong" friend (instead of a sister) to a smart, successful, beautiful woman. The tagalong friend is similarly impulsive and while fairly attractive, is not the knockout that the woman is. So when tagalong gets the power, we follow her process of learning to master it and using it (over a dozen chapters I hope) to eventually set herself up as the "greater" of the two friends - invited to move in with her friend and her husband, but waited on and even (sexually) serviced by her knockout friend, who cannot help but submit - even watching (participating?) her husband sleep with the tagalong - even though every minute of doing so humiliates her to her core.

I look forward to reading more of your work.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Eye for These Things A girl thinks her boyfriend should be more into their friend.in Erotic Couplings
Last Summer's Swap A reluctant swap ends one couple's honeymoon phase.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sisterly Blackmail A woman's blackmailing sister comes over to visit.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Kindness Bites Back Ch. 01 Daughter's kindness brought a seductress to her own home.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Now that was a Surprise Hypnotising my girlfriend's mother... Or perhaps not.in Mind Control
More Stories