Last Summer's Swap

Story Info
A reluctant swap ends one couple's honeymoon phase.
2.5k words
3.74
29.7k
44
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters are over the age of 18. This story is fictional and contains elements of non-consent, reluctance, and cheating. If any of these themes upset or offend you, please stop reading.

It started last summer, back when Ryan and I were still newlyweds (if you consider nine months into marriage still "new" - I know I do). We'd recently moved to Phoenix and had started hanging out with a couple from Ryan's job - Kate and Frank.

Kate was an accountant at the time and worked at Ryan's firm. Ryan had described her to me as a cultured woman that loved to go out dancing, travel the world, and have a good time. So it was to my surprise when Ryan brought home a young, bubbly redhead and her elderly husband.

Still, Kate and Frank were fun to be around. They introduced us to the best restaurants in the city and let us swim in their pool all summer long. We were on our way to becoming close friends when our relationship dramatically changed one hot August night.

We'd just returned from a night out - I think we'd been to a concert. The first thing I remember: Kate was giggling. She got up and moved to sit next to Ryan on the couch, her mini skirt riding impossibly high onto her thighs.

"Go ahead, Jess," Ryan said, a slight look of amusement flickering across his face. "I don't mind."

I felt my cheeks burning, but now that the attention was on me, I didn't want to disappoint Frank or the eager crowd. I gathered the courage to look back toward Frank. Up close, I saw that his glasses were two sizes two big for his face. His hairline receded further back then I first noticed, and his teeth were stained yellow from years of tobacco use. I slowly began to lean in for a kiss, but Frank grabbed the back of my neck and pulled us together. I could taste the cigarette smoke on his lips and smell it on him as our lips met.

After a few seconds, I tried to pull away, satisfied with the little dare our spouses had given us, but Frank seemed to have other plans. He opened his mouth against mine, his tongue aggressively poking my lips, prying them open. I relented, figuring it easier to make out with Frank than show my disgust for him by pulling away repulsed.

I heard Kate giggling again in the background, then cheering. "Yeah, baby!"

Frank held on tight to the back of my head, his tongue battling mine and sloppily kissing my lips. I jumped in surprise when I felt his right hand begin to brazenly massage my right breast, groping it and pinching my nipple through my dress.

I tried to pull away, to look at Ryan, to say something, but Frank held onto me tight, pressing his body into mine. He quickly laid me down on the couch and positioning himself over top. I felt his hard cock between my legs as he began to hump me and moan against my open mouth.

"That's hot," I heard Ryan say. "You like that, baby?"

I wondered how this had escalated to the point where I was now being groped and humped by a senior citizen like he was a dog in heat and I was his favorite stuffed animal. I tried to pull my mouth away from Frank again and finally succeeded. I took the opportunity to turn my head and look at Ryan and silently plead for him to intervene - Frank took the chance to begin sucking on my neck, still aggressively mauling my breasts.

My heart fell when I saw that Ryan wasn't concerned with my wellbeing at all. He and Kate were still sitting on the couch, but Kate's legs were now draped over Ryan's lap. They were whispering and giggling to each other, no longer paying attention to what Frank and I were doing. Jealousy burned through my chest, and I turned away to get the image out of my mind. After all, I couldn't be jealous if Ryan was just cuddling and I was the one getting to second base with one of our friends. However, it seemed like Ryan was having a much better time than I was.

Frank began kissing me on the mouth again and humping me harder. I shut my eyes and pushed my arms against Frank's chest in an effort to slow him down. He responded by pinching my nipple a little too hard and I let out a yelp. Frank groaned loudly at my response, apparently getting off on my pain.

The two of us making extra noise apparently caught the attention of our spouses. I heard Kate begin to giggle loudly again. Ryan said, "She's loving it."

I wanted to show Ryan that I was the casual, fun wife he wanted me to be, and continued to make out with Frank, trying to match his quickness and passion.

"Frank too," Kate said. "He's fantasized about hooking up with Jess since we all met last year."

I think Kate meant this as a compliment, but I found it totally creepy. I thought of all the times we had dinner with Frank and Kate over the last few months, the number of times we'd swam in their pool. Frank probably masturbated later thinking about me in a bikini. Kate probably helped him.

Frank finally pulled away from me, and I breathed a sigh of relief. The relief wasn't long-lasting as he proceeded to pull my breast out of my dress and lower his mouth to suck on my nipple.

Kate giggled. The sound of her laughter was beginning to irritate me. "Big titties," she said. "Bigger than they look under all those clothes."

"Huge," Frank breathed, taking a moment to release my other breast from the safety of my dress. He started suckling again like a newborn piglet hanging from his mother, eager for his fill.

I gathered the courage to look over at Kate and Ryan again, worried about what I might see. Thankfully, they were in the same position, but this time they were intently staring at both of us. Ryan had his arm wrapped around Kate's shoulders, and Kate was practically foaming at the mouth watching her husband hump me.

"Look at those stiff little nipples," she said, leaning forward to watch more intently. "She must be soaking wet."

Ryan didn't hesitate to chime in. "Go ahead and check, Frank," he offered. "See how wet she is."

Surprised, I shifted my gaze to look at my husband, and he winked back at me with a huge grin on his face. I transitioned my focus back to Frank, his groans now transitioning into grunts as he pawed his way underneath my dress and forced his fingers between my legs. I made it hard for him, trying to squeeze my thighs together, but he easily managed to maneuver his knee between my legs and push them open. He quickly pushed my underwear to the side and shoved a finger inside me. I squealed, opening my legs further to make room for him to move without hurting me.

"Soaking wet," Frank said, pushing a second finger inside me. He began to pump faster. "So fucking sexy," he growled, before shoving his tongue back down my throat.

Kate moaned loudly before giggling. "You two are so hot. Put your cock down her throat, baby."

I pulled away from Frank and looked at Ryan. I felt my eyes get wide and heart begin to race. I did not want to suck this old man's cock. "Wait," I protested.

"It's okay, honey," Ryan interjected before I could say more, "you can have a little fun."

Frank didn't hesitate, moving to straddle my chest and pin my arms down to the couch with his thighs. He grabbed for his belt, his meaty fingers pawing at the buckle, and freed his cock from his pants. It was hard as a rock and throbbing, angrily pointing toward my mouth. Pre-cum oozed from its tip, and Frank eagerly rubbed it on my lips.

"Open," he demanded gruffly. "Open wide, baby."

Tears brimmed my eyes as I opened my mouth about an inch, apparently enough for him to push himself into my mouth and down my throat with one grunt. I again heard Kate cheer as Frank began to aggressively fuck my face. With my head against the couch, I had nowhere to go and Frank was free to use my throat as he pleased. I tried to tell him to slow down, but the only noises that came from me sounded like gagging and choking. Frank buried his cock in my throat, pushing my nose into his long, hairy pubes. He smelled like a mix of sweat, tobacco, and baby powder.

Frank groaned loudly while also tweaking my nipple. He sounded like a wounded bull. "Take it," he grunted, beginning to thrust again. "Take it, you sexy little bitch. Take my hard cock."

The words made my stomach turn. Ryan never made love to me like this, and definitely never spoke this way to me during sex. I wanted to look over to see what Ryan and Kate were doing, but I couldn't move with Frank on top of me. In between Frank's grunts and groans and the squelching sounds coming from the blowjob I was reluctantly giving Frank, I could hear kissing noises and groaning coming from the other couch. The jealousy in the pit of my stomach reignited, and tears began to fall down my face.

Frank quickened his pace and the intensity of his groaning. I watched him turn his attention over to the couch our spouses were on while still violating my breasts. He pushed his fat, ugly cock down my throat and held it there as he watched them, fully engrossed in whatever they were doing.

"That's it, Katie," he hissed at his wife. "Get it out."

I desperately wanted to know what they were doing. I started to choke on the cock buried in my throat, adding snot to the spit, drool, and tears already covering my face, but Frank didn't even look down. Instead, he let out a loud cry and deposited massive ropes of cum down my throat.

"Yes, Jessie!" he cried, shoving my nose deeper into his musty pubes. "Yes, Jessie, baby! Swallow my cum, Jessie-cakes. Swallow it all."

I was disgusted by his choice of pet names, but swallowed his cum anyway, trying not to choke. He came a lot and most of it ended up spilling down my chin. I fought the urge to vomit and continued to swallow as he shot more and more cum down my throat.

"Good girl," he said, slapping me gently on the cheek. He pulled his drooping cock from my mouth and collapsed backward on the couch, freeing me from his lock.

I sat up and tried to wipe the snot, tears, and cum off my face. My breasts were still hanging out of my shirt and were now covered in spit and hickeys. Plus, I was still horny from all of Frank's foreplay, no matter how laborious it had been for me.

The kissing and smacking sounds from the other couch continued, and I looked up to see my husband with his lips attached to Kate's neck, eagerly sucking, and groaning softly. Kate had freed Ryan's cock from his pants and was stroking it as fast as she could with her tiny hand.

My heart pounded in my ears and I became nauseous at the sight, but I stayed silent. Kate made eye contact with me and smiled devilishly before turning her head to kiss my husband on the lips, opening her mouth to thrust her tongue against his. Ryan quickly accepted, pulling her shirt up to play with her hard nipples.

It was clear they were both enjoying it. Kate was smiling and giggling - Ryan was moaning loudly and thrusting his cock upwards into her tiny hand. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Frank watching them and stroking his cock. It was hard again, and I was honestly impressed with this old man's virility.

Kate whispered something to Ryan in between kisses and he began to nod aggressively. Sending another smirk in my direction, she pulled up her skirt to her waist and moved to straddle my husband. No panties. Hovering over his cock, she pushed her hips down onto its head, causing Ryan to moan loudly. He grabbed her waist and helped thrust her hips down until his cock completely filled her bald pussy.

They began breathing heavily, kissing each other and groaning. Katie was grinding against his cock and bouncing so hard the couch was thumping with her. Ryan helped her, shoving her down on his cock and holding her close to kiss her lips and neck.

As angry as I was, I couldn't force myself to close my eyes or look away. Before I could think, Frank had a hold of my neck again and was pulling me into his lap. I didn't try to protest this time as he guided his cock into my throat and began pumping. I looked up at him and again saw that he was less concerned with me and instead focused completely on what his wife was doing to my husband.

Still, he held tightly onto the back of my head as he face-fucked me and breathed heavily, almost panting as he watched his wife ride another man's cock. I could hear both Kate and Ryan's increased moaning and sighing between frequent kisses and the shaking of the furniture.

"Fuck me," I heard Ryan say. "Fuck me hard. Don't stop."

The thumping escalated, as did the speed of Frank's thrusts. I heard Kate's cries become louder, and the smacking sounds more intense, until she began screaming in a sound that could only accompany a violent orgasm. Ryan grunted and groaned louder than I'd ever heard him in bed. They were kissing again, and I knew Ryan had cum inside her.

Frank continued to shove his hard cock down my throat and I resigned myself to being used like a fuck toy. Frank seemed to realize this, and became more aggressive with his fucking, using my face like a teenage boy would use a flesh light. But he sounded like an old man as he fucked me - panting, sweating, and making awful groaning noises.

Finally, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and came all over my face. When he was finished, cum covered my eyes, nose, mouth, and chest. I pushed the cum from my eyes and sat up to look over at Kate and Ryan.

Kate was still positioned on Ryan's lap, holding his face close to hers and kissing him slowly. Ryan's arms were wrapped around Kate's waist, his fingers lightly stroking her back.

Pure bliss.