Sibling Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled it slowly up with one hand, reaching under it and finding her thigh. She felt even hotter under here, and as I brushed along her front she let out a hiss. I gripped her wrists tighter with my other hand and brought my face right in front of hers, and her eyes went wide and she looked a little unsure until I gently kissed her cheek. She smiled at me, and when I pushed against her harder the smile turned to a lustful grin. Reaching further up under her nightshirt, I expected to meet cloth but instead I met only skin. Slightly rough skin, the very briefest hints of hair she'd shaved, and I realised I was touching the top of her mound.

We let out a slow breath together. "I was hoping you'd invite me in tonight," she whispered.

I ran a finger over her soft pussy, finding it already damp. She closed her eyes as I followed the opening down and back up again, gently parting her lips. I took my time exploring, navigating only by feel, trying to figure out her shape, what parts worked best for her. Some places made her gasp, some seemed nice, others made her mouth twitch and I'd quickly move to somewhere else. It was a little hard to manage while she was standing up, but she tilted her hips back a little to make it easier for me. All the while I kept her hands held above her head.

After a little longer spent exploring the top of her soft, wet pussy, I found what I'd been looking for--a hard, bumpy knob of flesh at the top of her slit. I experimentally flicked it and she gasped, squirming happily under my grip. I did it again, working over it and trying to remember the advice I'd given her for myself. Change speeds, keep them guessing...harder and then slower. I could even change direction, change the way I played with her; between my thumb and forefinger; the crooks of my fingers; the pads of my index and middle as I rubbed her around; just with my thumb as I flicked her hard clit side to side. I'd like to think my musical fingers helped my explorations, and she certainly seemed to enjoy them.

As she continued to moan quietly, I added more fingers into play. My pinkie brushed up and down the length of her slit, gathering up her wetness and rubbing it back over her, gently prodding into her sex with my ring finger. I was beginning to wish I could see what I was doing. Chelsea had her head turned upward, eyes still closed, and without really thinking I leant into her and kissed her neck, nipping gently at the flesh. I felt her gasp but she didn't try to stop me, seemed instead to melt more in my grip.

When she felt wet enough, I decided to go for it. I took my hand from her clit, searched for her hole, spreading her lips as my fingers probed. After a moment I had to look at her bashfully. "Help me out?"

She giggled. "A little lower... little bit more... yeah, just there."

I tried pushing my fingers in but at this angle it was practically impossible. I gave her cheek a quick kiss and said, "Could you lie down, or would that be going too far?"

"I think we passed too far a while ago," she said. I released her wrists and she took my hand, led me to the bed. She perched on the edge and spread her legs, and now that my eyes had adjusted to the dimness I finally got my first look at her adorable pussy. It glistened in the bluish light, seemed slightly puffy yet perfect in every way. I pushed her dress up, flipped it over her belly and kept raising it. Chelsea looked at me strangely. "What are you doing?"

"I wanna see these," I said and reached up to squeeze her boobs gently over her dress. She rolled her eyes with a smile but firmly moved my hands back down to her thighs.

"Stop getting distracted. Maybe another time."

I pouted but did as I was bade, eager to please her after she'd pleasured me so eagerly that afternoon. "You're beautiful, Chels," I said, and I saw her purse her lips together in a proud smile. She started to stay something that quickly turned to a smoky sigh as I began playing with her again. I massaged her thigh slowly with my other hand, squeezing her firm flesh as I played with her clit. She was getting even wetter, and now that Chelsea had shown me the location, I pointed a finger and gently eased her lips apart, going for her hot, tight hole. Tight indeed, for even with her lying down with her hips tilted toward me, I had to go slow. I could feel her pulsing around me, squeezing my finger as I pushed it to the second joint, and I began ever so slowly pumping in and out of her. Her legs hung on either side of me as I moved my head closer, eager to get a better look, and then tentatively tried adding a second finger. Chelsea tensed and I looked sharply at up her in worry. "Did that hurt?"

"No, no, just...not really used to having someone else inside, I think. Might need some... practice," she said.

"How many can you do?" I asked as I returned to one finger.

"Well I don't really...I sorta just stay outside. I don't have any toys or anything."

That surprised me, though I'm not sure why. I guess I just assumed all girls had toys. I peered closer as I fingered her, and then, without thinking too much about it, leant forward and lapped my tongue up her sex. Chelsea gasped loudly and jolted, then clapped a hand over her muzzle to shut out the moan. Sweet. I did it again, from the wider pool above her hole to the very top at her clit. Each time I did it she would make a muffled noise, and when I pulled her lips apart with my fingers and dipped my tongue inside her she scrunched the bedcovers in her fists to stop herself from crying out.

Pleased with myself, I began moving between the two points, pushing my tongue as deep into her as I could, relishing her...almost metallic taste, then journeying up to flick her clit or even rub it gently with my teeth. I kept it up as my fingers returned to pleasure her whenever my tongue was absent. I felt my sister grab my hair and push me harder into her--though all things considered having my nose mushed up to her pubis made it harder for me, but she was into it so I didn't mind.

I kept licking her for as long as he could, lapping and rubbing and flicking and fingering her, and just when my jaw was getting sore I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up, drops of pearlescent liquid falling from my chin. Her cheeks were blushed a deep crimson and her eyes were only half-focused, and she looked...blissfully content. I wasn't sure what to think about that...I guess I'd been hoping for fiercely, exhaustively aroused. Or something.

"I... might need... a break," Chelsea panted, gesturing for me to come up and join her.

"Is that... did you...?" I asked, not sure if I wanted the answer. I slid beside her onto the bed, both our legs hanging off the edge, and I felt my sister drape an arm over me and snuggle close. I luxuriated in the feeling.

"It was amazing, Curtis. I've never... felt anything like that before." She spoke earnestly, but it didn't stop me frowning.

"But you didn't finish," I said.

"Huh? What's the matter? I loved it," she said.

"Not that much, if you didn't--"

I broke off when suddenly I felt warm, soft, lovely lips on mine. I stared at the close-up of Chelsea's face as she kissed me, hard. I fell into it, not really sure what I was supposed to be doing with my tongue so I just kept it inside my own mouth and kissed her back. I felt her hum and she pulled back, a hand on my chest and looking down at me with love. Not that sisterly love, real love. I think, anyway. Or I hope.

"Woah," I said.

"You were great, Curtis," she told me firmly. "This isn't a porno, I'm not going to orgasm every time or squirt all over your face. Although..." she trailed a hand over my chin, feeling its slickness. Her slickness. "Maybe I did. I didn't quite realise how much I got on you, I don't usually... ah, anyway. Just because I didn't cum doesn't mean I didn't love it. Because I did, so that's the end of that."

"You kissed me," I said.

"I did." She smiled and kissed me again, just a peck on the lips. "We can kiss now, how cool is that?"

"So this wasn't just a one-time thing?" I cautiously asked. She glared at me.

"It better bloody not be. Or I'm telling dad you made your sister give you a blowjob."

"But you haven't."

"True, not yet. But you can bet I'm going to." She beamed at me. "I love you, Curtis."

"I love you too Chelsea."

She pulled my arm beneath her and lay against me, a hand on my chest again. "So what were you actually doing on your phone when I caught you?"

"Looking at babes in bikinis. Literally just image search, nothing too saucy, sorry."

"I should get a bikini."

"You should, it'd be hot." I poked her nose. "And have you actually been reading sibling smut online?"

"Oh yeah, I think it's an addiction. You wouldn't believe how much there is out there. Total degeneracy, our society is going to the dumpster. I love it, and--are you touching my boob?"

I was. Just because I'd remembered I could. "Sure am. You've got great boobs."

"See? I told you."

"Pity I'm not going to be reunited with them for a while." When she looked at me questioningly I reminded her of our trip to Pennsbrooke, to which she frowned.

"Bugger. Your blowjob might have to wait then. Or I could..."

I removed her creeping hand and pulled her up into a sitting position. "Big day tomorrow, Chels. Those mud puddles aren't going to push sisters into themselves."

"I guess I had better find some good buckets to dump on you."

We smiled at each other. God, she was perfect.

"I love you."

"There's so much to love."

"Try again."

"I love you too."

I watched her as she opened the door, dress turned momentarily transparent from the light of the hall. Her hair glowed too, almost ethereally, and she turned and gave me a little wave, and then she was gone.

Just three days, I told myself, and then we'd be back home and could do whatever we wanted. Just three days... how hard could that be?