Twin Love

Story Info
Alex and Lily become far closer than any twins ought to be...
12.6k words
4.68
75.5k
185
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alex?"

"Hi."

"You love me, right?"

"...I am very concerned where this is going."

"And remember how you said you'd do anything for me after I got you that job?"

Alex closed his book and rubbed his eyes. "I have no recollection of saying any such thing."

Lily frowned at him from her position in the doorway, leaning against the doorframe in a loose Saturday blouse and a pair of tracksuit pants. "Well you should have. I did you a big favour convincing them you weren't a lazy slob so they'd accept your application."

Her twin brother sighed. "You've broken something of mine haven't you?"

"--And then you tried to hand in a resumé without any references! I had to fix it up for you, and you know how much I hate talking to people on the phone.

"What did you break?"

"Your drawing tablet, but that's not what I need you for." She padded in and perched on the end of the bed, wringing her hands. "I've been talking to Dia again. You know, the girl I'll be sharing a dorm with next year. Well, she kept telling me about how great her life is, and how she has this awesome boyfriend and how he takes her to all these fancy places and when he finishes his apprenticeship and she finishes university they'll move in together and have a million babies and live happily ever after, and so I--"

"You broke my drawcom?"

Lily turned to face her twin with an expression sullen enough to pacify him. He let out another sigh and asked, "What have you gotten yourself into?"

"Well I... I felt like I needed to brag a bit. She'd just spent an hour telling me how she won this special citizen's award and how she spoke to this famous celebrity who offered to donate money to some charity and then just on and on about her dreamy guy and how awesome he is. So when she finally asked me what I'd been up to, I blanked."

"You didn't tell her about your scholarship?"

Lily blinked. "Uh... no."

"Not the DUX award?"

"I forgot about that."

He threw his hands in the air. "What else do you need?"

"I told her I had a boyfriend."

Alex was quiet for a moment. His sister was a peculiar girl, the smartest person he knew but completely lacking any kind of social aptitude. She had two good friends but only because they'd opted to show her around the school when their family first moved into the neighbourhood, and the few times she'd seen a boy she liked she'd chosen the peculiar route of avoiding them like the plague. She lived in her own world and always seemed surprised when reality came crashing in, and the fact that she looked as lovely as she did just exacerbated the problem.

Lily had a sweet round face, lightly freckled with bright eyes and a strong yet pretty nose. Her lips were always a sweet red, and had that kind of shape that was always curved up in a daydream-like smile. She had notable--yet proportional--curves that had grown in later than other girls, and she'd never seemed to quite figure out what to do with them. She usually wore baggy clothes to go out, but the school uniforms they were given meant that, for someone as short as Lily, the shirts were always just a little too tight and the skirts just a little too short around her hips.

Of course, Alex had only observed as much in a brotherly fashion. To him, she was like a breath of fresh air, shy and unobservant, yet her naïve personality contrasted with the iron-like focus she had when it came to her schooling. And when she wasn't studying or hanging out with Chelsea and Lyla, she was with her twin brother, at his desk as he sat in bed or lounging on the sofa while he worked at the dining table. Alex would've been flattered if it hadn't meant his own relationships suffered: girls didn't seem to bother approaching him when Lily was around, perhaps mistaking her for his girlfriend. After all, despite being twins she took after her mother and he after his father, so it was hard to know they were related.

Or, perhaps, it was just because he was as socially inept as his sister.

He looked at her, sitting beside him still wringing her hands nervously together. "Lily, you don't have a boyfriend."

"That is part of the problem, yes."

"And you've just told your future roommate you do."

"It's quite the conundrum."

"Do you want a boyfriend?"

"No. I mean--yes, but not, like, just for this." She gave him a weak smile. "I don't need you to help me find a boyfriend, if that's what you were wondering."

"Then what do you need me to--" An idea dawned on him and he peered at his sister. Surely she didn't mean... no, there was no way. That would be ridiculous.

"I think you're getting the idea," she said.

"I really don't think I am."

"Yes you are," she nodded.

"I really, really don't think I am. Has it occurred to you that you could just pretend to break up with this imaginary boyfriend or something?"

"No way, not after how she acted all surprised when I said I had one." She sighed. "I know I'm not the most outgoing person...it's just, pretending I was, that I had this super awesome boyfriend who was handsome and creative and surfs on the weekends--"

"What?"

"--I went a bit over the top--it was just so nice thinking about that, I... I really wanted it to be real." She looked at him with pleading eyes. "Please Alex? Just for today. All I want to do is take some photos to send to her. She won't know we're related. Come on, in return for all the nice things I do for you."

"You broke my tablet."

"In return for most of the nice things I do for you." She reached out to hold his hand in both of hers, the very essence of innocent twinly hope. "I really need this room if I want to stay on campus, so I need Dia to like me. And if she finds out that I've been lying she might not fill out the paperwork before summer ends. But..." She looked down, her grip on his hands loosening. "I get if you think it's weird. I mean, it is pretty weird. So if you don't want to I won't ask again."

"I really don't think this is a good idea," he grumbled, head filling with the plots of all the questionable erotica he'd indulged in when the mood hit him. But the tone of his voice made his resignation clear and her face lit up with an adorable smile.

"Thank you so much! I'll repay you, I promise." She wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly. He could feel her warm body pressed against his and struggled out of her grip.

"Alright, alright, save it for the pictures."

"You used to love hugging me. I miss it." She kissed his cheek and jumped up, pulling him by his arm into her room. She sat him down on the bed and took her phone from her desk, opening up the camera. "Alright, now pretend you're my boyfriend and we're madly in love and you've just come over to hang out with me. What would you be doing?"

"Turning myself in to the police because we're related."

"Alright, but then they let you go because it's not technically illegal anymore. So you come back and then what do you do?"

Alex looked around. "Uh... play games on my phone while you do your boring girl stuff I suppose."

Lily frowned. "I'm literally the only one with a Raycast in this house."

"Then perfect, I'll play that. Give me a controller."

"We can play together! Just like old times. That'll be perfect for a picture." She turned on the console as Alex rummaged for the television controller. She'd been given her own TV as a reward for getting perfect grades several years ago, and while he'd been a bit jealous, it also gave them an excuse to hang out in her room rather than out in the lounge.

"Is it on the right input?" he asked as he thumbed the power.

"Yuh, just turn it on and--" Lily's face went pale and she suddenly dived for her brother. "Wait actually no don't press the--"

Alex hit the switch and the room filled with the sound of pleasured moaning and wet slapping. In front of him the wide LED screen exploded with a closeup of two well-endowed men going at it in a vicious sixty-nine. His eyes widened and he fumbled for the mute button but the controller flew out of his hand and skittered under the display cabinet. He rolled off the bed and thrust his arm under it, trying to feel for the elusive controller as above him one of the pornstars starting orgasming.

"No! Oh man, wait, let me--shit!" Lily's cries matched those of the men as she punched the keyboard of her connected computer, desperately alt+f4-ing until the damn thing responded and the screen changed to the judgemental blue glow of her desktop.

The siblings stayed where they were, panting quietly. Lily was still stretched over the desk, staring intently at the wall, and Alex found the remote and stood up, straightening his shirt and brushing the dust off his arm. He'd never heard his sister swear before. Feeling bad for her, he folded his arms and frowned dramatically. "Really? You promised you'd quit porn while we were dating."

Lily breathed out slowly and gave him a weak smile. "You've just been so busy with school."

"You could have asked me for photos! But no, clearly two gay beefcakes are hotter than your own boyfriend." He turned away from her, remembering a scene he'd watched in a soap opera a couple days ago.

Lily giggled, already feeling better. "I didn't want you to know my shame."

He stepped to the door. "I don't know if I can do this anymore, Lil. You've hurt me so bad. How can I ever look at you again, knowing what you really want to see?"

"Don't leave me Alex!" she gasped and fell to her knees beside him, grabbing the hem of his shirt. "I know I messed up, but I still love you!"

Her words cut into their drama and he looked down at her. She was staring back up at him, eyes wide and pleading. He noticed how her shirt didn't cover much of her cleavage at this angle, then shook his head and berated himself for looking. "You should stand up, I can see right down your shirt."

"Then don't look," she grumbled, clearly disappointed to have stopped their roleplay. She used him to clamber up, learning forward as she did so. When she was on her own two feet he stepped away from her, suddenly self-conscious.

"Should we do this later? I see you were rather... busy."

"No, no, I just... forgot to turn it off. I was watching it before Dia messaged."

"Jeepers, what was it, a feature length film?"

"Actually, yes. 'Studs of Stentham.'"

He folded his arms. "I'm a little surprised."

Lily began wringing her hands again. "I don't see the big deal. Gay porn has double the dicks, what's not to love?"

He couldn't help but laugh at that, and Lily suddenly grabbed her phone and held up a hand.

"Stay like that for a moment, you look real cute. Annnnd... perfect. Now give me one of those adorable smiles of yours, pretend you're my boyfriend and you're looking at me."

"This is so weird," he mumbled to himself, but did as he was asked.

"If this works I'll buy you a new tablet. An even better one for double whatever you paid."

"It was $750."

"--For the same price you paid. Now let's take a selfie." She snuggled up to his side and held the camera up above them. The phone clicked, and she stood on her tip toes and kissed his cheek as she took another. Her smile fell as he pulled away. "What's wrong?"

He shook his head slowly. "I don't know... I guess I'm just not used to you being this close."

Lily raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about? We always used to hang out and play games and wrestle and stuff."

"When we were twelve, maybe."

"More like fourteen. Seriously, what's gotten into you?" She put the camera down and looked at him with concern. "Are you still shocked about the porn? Don't try to pretend you don't watch it either. Or do you just really not want to do this?"

"No, no it's none of that." Alex sighed and looked down at the carpet. It depicted a fluffy pink unicorn surrounded by scientifically accurate cellular structures, a perfect summation of his twin sister's personality.

"Then what is it?" She reached out a finger and titled his head up to level with hers. "You're not treating me like a boyfriend should."

Alex pushed her arm away. "I'm not your boyfriend, Lily. I'm your brother. And you can't do things like this and not expect me to... to... think of you in ways I shouldn't. It isn't fair."

Lily's eyes widened. "You think of me in other ways?"

"That's what you take out of this?" He stood up and strode out of the door, pulling it shut behind him. Lily remained where she was, listening to his footsteps recede down the hall and into his room. His own door clunked shut seconds later.

He thinks of me in other ways. She felt a tingle work its way down her back.

Alex lay in his bed, staring at the dark ceiling. The covers were strewn on the floor, leaving him in just his loose-fitting boxers. Why is she being so weird? Granted, their relationship was exceptionally amicable, outdone only by the still-strange one between one of his friends and their sister. But he'd never thought of Lily in a sexual way. At least, not since he was fourteen, but at that age he found everything sexual, even his DinoHero plushie.

There was a soft knock on his door. No car had pulled up outside, so their parents weren't home yet. Which meant that it could only be his sister.

"What."

"Can I come in?"

He grimaced. Gods, this is just like one of those stories. The girl comes in wearing some kind of skimpy nightie, asks if she can get into his bed because she's cold, and then he wakes up halfway through the night with her hand on his dick, or 'nestled between her soft, round cheeks.'

"Alex?"

He snapped out of it, grabbing the sheet from the floor and pulling it over himself to ensure no errant thought made itself too clear. When he was properly settled in, he sat up and told her to come in. The door opened and warm orange light pooled in, framing the silhouette of his sister still wearing the same blouse and jeans she'd been wearing earlier.

"You're already in bed." She said quietly.

"Very astute. I was tired. And sulking."

She shook her head and padded over, perching on the edge of it just like she had when she'd convinced him to start this whole mess. "I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable. I just wanted you to know that I deleted the pictures and didn't send them to Dia."

"You didn't have to do that Lil. That wasn't why I left."

"Then why did you leave? Because I was flirting with you? That's what girlfriends do."

Alex shook his head. "I already went through this with you. We aren't dating. You're my sister.. You might remember me saying as much a couple seconds before I made my dramatic exit."

"I know, I know. But I was method acting. I wanted to make the pictures realistic."

"What next, you were going to make out with me in front of a camera?" Lily went quiet and Alex balked. "You were!?"

"Of course not! I... I was just going to give you a quick kiss."

"You really do live in a different world to the rest of us, don't you?"

"That's why I'm so cute and quirky."

An exasperated grunt was all he could reply. His sister stood up, smoothing down her shirt and looking out the window. "Mum and dad aren't home yet."

"Mum's finishing up a big contract, dad went up to help her."

"So they probably won't be home for another few hours."

Alex turned over, pulling the covers up. "Yup."

She sighed and walked to the door. Reaching for the handle, she turned back to him. "You know, my room's kind of cold..."

"Lily, it's summer."

"Oh yeah." With that she slipped out and closed the door behind her, leaving Alex in the darkness to wonder what the hell was happening.

Morning came far too quickly. He hadn't slept well, worrying over whatever was happening with his sister. The problem was that she was far too naïve; for her, flirting was just being really good friends. That's all this is -- she's just being really friendly. Nothing to worry about, he told himself.

He arrived at the bathroom and opened the door.

"Hey! I'm in here!"

Alex stared. There was his sister, topless and getting ready to pull off her light blue pyjama pants. She glared at him. He remained frozen to the spot.

"What are you doing just standing there?" She waved her arms at him but stayed where she was. Alex dragged his eyes up to meet hers and locked with her gaze, backing slowly away until he was outside and she could close the door.

He kept stared ahead at the white-painted door when it was shut. "What are you doing in there?"

"What did it look like? I'm showering," she called back through the door.

That couldn't be right; he'd been awake for a while and hadn't heard the door open or close, or the water start up. Unless she'd just been standing there, staring at herself in the mirror. Maybe she was, she was a girl after all. Girls did that, right?

"I'll leave you to it then."

"Better than you ogling my boobs."

"I wasn't." He barely seen a glimpse of them before he'd met her eye, and for some reason it felt very important to state as much.

"You weren't?"

"We had eye contact the entire time and you know it."

"Oh, right. Well, good. Because that would be gross."

"It would."

The door was quiet. Then: "You think I'm gross?"

"Oh for crying out loud." He turned on his heel and started toward his bedroom. Behind him, the door opened and Lily told him to stop. He sighed and wheeled around, ready to berate her, before finding out she hadn't put her shirt back on.

Her expression was anxious, despite the absurdity of the situation. "Alex... am I pretty?"

This time he did look, but it was more of a reaction than anything. He'd always appreciated her looks, been proud to call Lily his twin. But that had only ever been as a brother... now he found himself appreciating a whole new part of her. Her shoulders were slender and sleek, her arms delicate but firm. Her waist was naturally trim and her hips curved softly and with a startling femininity, beckoning the eye to follow its line down into her pyjama pants. Her breasts were large but still cute, and with her youthful body they didn't sag or hang. Not that they would look any worse if they did, but their air of weightlessness was worryingly enticing to him.

"You're alright, I guess," he said, returning his gaze upward. He caught his sister looking down at him as well, as if waiting for something, before she looked back up as well.

"That was too long of a look to just get an 'alright,'" she said quietly.

"What do you want me to say?"

"'You're gorgeous, Lily. The prettiest lady I've ever seen, and it was an honour to pretend to be your boyfriend.' Something like that."

"You've got nice shoulders."

Lily glared at him. "Seriously? That's all?"

"I like your neck."

Her expression turned to confusion. "What?"

"And you've got good ankles."

She narrowed her eyes at him. "Anything else, Mr Slick?"

"I guess your tits are pretty good."

She shook her head and disappeared back into the bathroom. "Ugh, is that all you guys think about? Pervert."

He caught the grin on her face just as she closed the door. He made his way to the kitchen, hands shoved into his pockets, glad the pants he'd put on were baggy enough to hide his hardon. Somehow, that encounter had been the more like their normal banter than anything else since the incident. Though of course, usually their conversations featured less nudity.

"Mornin' Alex."

"Hey dad." He poured himself some cereal and sat opposite his father. Alex shared his father's dark, spiky hair, thin face and hazel eyes, but where the two differed was in stature. Though they were both reasonably tall, Richard was toned and muscled, legs like trunks and though slimmer in the top, he was able to carry a woman around like a feather, he'd often said. Not an empty boast, either, he really was able to, which was important in his line of work. Ballet dancers needed the strength.