All Comments on 'Sibling Saturday Night'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

`Curios' is the plural form of 'curio', a curio being an object of, usually historical, significance. It is NOT a synonym of curious.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

Your editor didn't do a very good job. Don turned to Dan a few times. The dialogue was like really bad actors reading off cue cards. Near the beginning (I didn't feel like doing your work for you and finding it) you repeated a phrase in a sentence.

The plot wasn't horrible, but it wasn't handled well. The reactions from everyone, all the way through, weren't believable. I think you were in a hurry, or just not a good enough writer to make the characters authentic. Whichever one, it's your fault it wasn't better than it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

curious. c-u-r-i-o-s. CURIOUS!!!! Use spell check for fuck's sake. Even after you had it edited it was spelled wrong. Oh yeah, the story sucks too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Swapping can be fun!

No punishment here.

Good story.

Everybody WINS!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

The plot was decent, but the execution of the story left much to be desired. There's lots of instances where the narrative seems like it was written by a fourteen year old. 🤔

In the end, I was so disappointed that I just lightly skimmed through the story after the first break and caught the highlights. If it was rewritten with a strong effort at bringing more maturity to the narrative, I possibly could enjoy it. But as it currently stands, I voted 1/5.

wysiwyg4allwysiwyg4all2 months ago

This story was a great one hit it seMed like it was rushed. One thing that wasnt realistic was the brothers 9"cock. Its not realistic to real life. If you would if said he was 6-7 inches it would of been more intense. You needed to include the husband more. The plot needed more details and more to the the storyline.

This story can have many sequels. There should of been some dp and dp vagina sex between brother sister and husband. Also there should be some bisex between the brother and brother in law. It seamed like the brother didn't care what happened. He was game for anything. It was a great story. If you need help with some sequels let me know. This is a good start of a new beginning with this story. Good luck and happy writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.