Sibling Saturday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber hugged her friend, "I didn't know the truth, or I never would have done it."

Ruth smiled, "I know, but you have to admit he has a nice cock and knows how to use it."

Amber flushed, "Oh my god yes! He made me cum three times. It was awesome.

"Still, he was a shit for playing us all like that. We need to get him back."

Don entered the conversation, "I loved watching Amber get a good fucking. It really turned me on. I wonder how Steve would feel if say, for example, I fucked his girlfriend in front of him? Just saying."

Amber and Ruth started laughing. Ruth then smiled at Don, "I see you are ready to make the ultimate sacrifice. That's very brave of you."

Don grinned at her, "I'm all about some brave. There is the fact that I think you are hot, but let's go with brave."

Ruth thought for a moment, "Amber have you ever been with a girl?"

Amber looked a bit stunned, "Just some kissing, nothing else. Why?"

Ruth took her hand, "Would you consider trying with me?"

Amber flushed again, "I don't know. I mean, I think you are really sexy, but I would be really nervous the first time."

Ruth grinned, "Well I think I have a plan for a bit of revenge, but we need to cure your nerves before Saturday."

Ruther leaned in and kissed Amber lightly on the lips, "That is if you want your nerves cured?"

Amber returned Ruth's kiss and soon their tongues met. They held each other close, and their hands began to stroke each other. Ruth took control and began to kiss her way down Amber's neck. Her hands caressed Amber's breasts through her shirt before grabbing the hem and pulling the shirt and bra up and off. She quickly unsnapped her shorts and unzipped them, then kissed Amber hard. She slipped her hand into Amber's panties and ran her finger over her clit. Her hand continued downward until she sampled her wetness. She pulled her hand back out and broke the kiss long enough to lick her finger as Amber watched.

Amber was breathing hard, and she was very aroused after Ruth's rapid molestation of her body. When Ruth leaned in to kiss her again Amber greeted her hungrily. After a few minutes, Ruth broke the kiss and shoved Amber down on the couch. She grabbed her shorts and panties and pulled them off. Throwing Amber's legs wide she looked at her pussy, "You have no idea how long I have wanted to do this." She immediately bent down and engulfed her pussy with her mouth.

Ruth looked up at Amber as her tongue danced on her clit. She inserted a finger into Amber's wet canal and curled it to caress her g-spot. Amber's hips rose from the couch and her hands flew to Ruth's head, holding her in place.

Amber's response to Ruth's ministrations was immediate and enthusiastic, "Oh Fuck! Oh god, I've never done this. Why have I never done this?"

Ruth continued at a rapid tongue and finger pace. She added another finger and began to rapidly finger fuck Amber while her tongue attacked her clit. Amber's ass came off the couch as she tried to force her pussy down Ruth's throat. The orgasm that followed left Amber lying weak on the couch.

Ruth pulled her fingers and tongue from Amber's now sensitive crotch. She moved up her body and kissed her hard. Amber was still breathing hard when the kiss ended. Ruth stood up and quickly stripped then straddled Amber's face, "Lick my pussy and make me cum."

Amber felt a thrill run through her at Ruth's orders. Ruth grabbed the back of her head and pulled her face to her crotch. Amber began to lick up and down Ruth's crotch. Her tongue discovered Ruth's clit and she began to tease it with her tongue.

Don had not been inactive during the tryst between the two women. He had quickly stripped while Ruth was eating Amber and was stroking his cock as he watched from the recliner. Don had discovered his inner voyeur. He was perfectly happy watching the scene in front of him and felt no urgent need to involve himself. He had no intention of making himself cum at this point. The goal was to tease himself continuously until the last possible moment. He knew that his orgasm would be epic whether in his hand or, hopefully, in Ruth's pussy.

Ruth must have a sixth sense because she smiled lustily at Don, "Bring that thing over here. I need something in my mouth."

Don wasted no time in standing and approaching the couch. Ruth reached out and pulled his cock toward her waiting mouth. Don's toes curled at the sensation of her warm mouth on his cock. His hands caressed her face as she pumped his cock into her mouth. She sucked him greedily until Amber's ministrations got the best of her. She pulled his cock from her mouth as her body clenched and her orgasm washed over her. She let go of his cock and braced herself on the couch as the aftershocks flowed through her body.

She slid down the couch until her body was resting on Amber's. They kissed deeply and Don was taken aback by the passion and the tenderness. It was the most romantic and sexual thing he had ever seen, and he was touched by it. He happily watched and waited as the two women continued their kiss.

Ruth finally broke the kiss and laid down next to Amber. The two women looked up at Dan and Ruth reached out to caress his still rigid cock, "Poor baby got all hard and only got to watch." She paused for a moment as if in thought, "I know! Why don't you fuck me with it?"

Dan looked at Amber and she smiled up at him, "I want you to. Make her feel how you make me feel."

Ruth laughed, "I don't know about all that. Right now, I just need that cock in me!"

Don was happy to comply. Amber moved off the couch to provide them the room they needed, and Don was soon positioned between her legs. Don wasn't hung like Amber's brother, but he wasn't bad, and he had stamina. Ruth grabbed his cock and pulled it toward her drenched crotch. Don brushed her hand away and, grasping his cock, began to slide it up and down her slit. He positioned the head at her opening and pressed forward. Bit by bit her warmth encompassed his rigid cock.

He started slowly and gradually built his speed based on the wonderful sounds that Ruth was making. Soon she threw her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. She screamed her orgasm into his mouth as they kissed. Don continued stroking into her through her orgasm and gradually picked up the pace as she built up for another. Her hands grabbed his ass pulling him harder and faster and he was happy to do so.

Their bodies slapped together as he fucked her deep and hard. He pulled her nipple into his mouth and his teeth lightly bit on it. She fell into another orgasm and Don froze within her as it swept through her. She gradually came down the other side and blearily looked up at Don, "I can't believe you haven't cum yet."

"I could have cum as soon as we started. You are amazingly hot. I have a skill, I guess. I can hold off from cumming for as long as I want. I like to make sure the lady is as happy as she can be before I finally let go."

"Oh! Well then. Please continue sir."

And he did. Fifteen minutes and two orgasms later Ruth was convinced he was telling the truth. Both knew that she was getting worn out and would soon need to quit. It was time. Don finally let all the pressure he had built up release. His orgasm stiffened his entire body as he flooded her pussy with his cum. He felt like he'd shot a gallon by the time he finished. Ruth smiled up at him, then pulled him into a kiss. When they finally broke their kiss Amber was waiting with a warm washcloth, "You are going to need this. He cums a lot."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The next Saturday evening rolled around, and Steve showed up as usual. What wasn't usual was what he found when he entered the living room. Amber was sitting on her husband's face while Ruth was astride Don, riding his cock. Ruth broke her kiss with Amber and looked over at Steve when he walked in, "Hi Steve! I got back from Brazil and needed a cock that fit, what with yours being too big and all. Much to my surprise Don fits wonderfully and for a looong time. Now excuse me for a minute. I'm about to cum again."

Ruth was grinding heavily on Don's pelvis. Her head tilted back, and she braced herself on Don's thighs, "Oh yes Don here it comes again. Just like that. Like that. Oooh yeh baby! I'm cuuuummmingg!"

As soon as she recovered, she slid off Don and Amber moved to take her place. Ruth stood as Amber sank down on her husband's cock. Ruth poked a finger into Steve's chest, "You sir are an asshole. You lied about me to your own family so you could fuck your sister. That tells me that I don't matter to you at all."

Tears formed in Steve's eyes, "That's not true. You mean everything to me. I just can't stop thinking about my sister. I'm obsessed with her. I've wanted her for years and I finally got desperate enough that I used you being out of the country to try to make it happen. I didn't consider how much it could hurt you and I am sorry."

"Well mister you just sit your ass in that chair. If you behave, we can talk. You sit there and watch. No touching."

A thoroughly chastised Steve sat in the chair and watched as his sister and her husband fucked in front of him. The erection that followed was painfully contained by his jeans. He wanted desperately to release it from the confines of his pants but didn't want to piss off Ruth any more than he already had.

Amber paused her ride on her husband and gave Steve a mischievous look, "Hey bro, pants getting a bit tight?"

Steve moved his hips trying to get his erect cock loose from the fold in his jeans that was pinching it, "Yes."

Amber kissed her husband and climbed off him. Ruth immediately took her place. Amber walked over to her brother and got onto her knees in front of him, "Poor baby. If you hadn't played games with us, you wouldn't be in this condition. What to do, what... to... do?"

She reached out and unbuckled his belt then pulled his zipper down. He raised his hips as she pulled on his jeans and underwear. She slid both down his legs and off his feet. His cock now pointed at the ceiling as he studied his sister's beautiful mouth. He wanted her mouth on him so badly he couldn't think.

Amber reached up and grabbed her brother's cock. She slowly stroked it as she grinned up at him, "What's wrong Bro? You a little bit horny? Hmm?"

Steve groaned at his sister's touch, "No, I'm a lot horny sis!"

Amber slowly stroked her brother's cock. She inched it slowly toward her mouth until he could feel her breath on the sensitive head. Her tongue came out and she gave the head a flick causing him to groan yet again. The head entered her mouth and she licked around it. Her mouth slid down his shaft and she took all that she could into her mouth before pulling it out and licked the length of it. She then let go of his cock long enough to climb up onto his lap, "let's see if I can help you with that."

She lowered herself onto his raging erection and began to slide up and down, "Uh huh! I bet this will help."

"Oh god sis! Yes, this will definitely help. Your pussy is so tight."

Amber paused teasingly, "Not too tight, is it? I can stop if you are just too big."

"NO! Don't stop!"

Amber's laugh soon turned into moans as she rode her brother's cock. The sounds of bodies slapping together sounded loud in the living room, but not as loud as the moans and groans coming from the four lovers as their orgasms took them to a higher plane.

In the aftermath the four naked lovers lay about recovering. Steve finally moved his sister off his lap and went to Ruth. Ruth was still impaled on Don's cock as he leaned down and kissed her, "I'm very sorry I lied, and I promise never to lie to you again. I love you, Ruth."

"I love you too and I forgive you. I hope you know though that now that the four of us have had fun I don't want it to stop."

"Oh yes. I think from now on Saturday nights are going to be a lot more fun."

12