All Comments on 'Sibling Seduction'

by brandywynne

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
reader230reader230over 6 years ago
Very hot!

Love the need they both had and how blunt his sister was about it, can't wait to read pt 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I enjoyed the story. Looking forward to Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
There better be a chapter 2 to this!

Wow what a refreshing breath of fresh air this story brought us. A sister who isn't ashamed to push for things she likes and a brother who actually had the balls to stand to his old-fashioned believes. They do make a cute couple and I hope to see a lot more of them in the long-term.

5*

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Hot stuff

great start to what could be a very nice series. love to read more of these two as the relationship progresses.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 6 years ago
Good Story

Thank you for a good read. Not bad for a first story .

NudistGinaNudistGinaover 6 years ago
Good story - erotic

Sibling sex in itself is hot, but the "taboo aspect" makes it ever so much hotter!

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
I liked this ...

This was a nice read, short but full at the same time.

Well writen, congrats and thanks too

Hope to read more from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

What a wonderful first post. I enjoyed your story. Keep writing, please.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Good beginning

Thanks

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
AWESOME what an erotic and tender story

Hope you continue the story.

Interesting about the atheist part.

Will you follow this?

Can't wait for the next chapter

morfinmorfinover 6 years ago
Wrong

Is incest wrong? Yes, for the gene pool, but Probably the most gratifying, satisfying, rewarding and humbling sexual experience I have ever been blessed to receive. so I guess that is a question, each of us must answer for himself, for me yes, for gene pool only. Thank you Debra!

brandywynnebrandywynneover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you, everyone!

Thanks to everyone who commented for their kind posts and encouragement. I appreciate it.

Robinius1Robinius1over 6 years ago
Liked it!

Pretty well done. I see requests for a sequel but I think this one is fine as it is. I have an imagination and like to use it. By the way, I really enjoyed the beginning - sweet and natural - very nice. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A "WOW!!" just doesn't seem to say enough here.

To Brandywynne: I did not intend for this to sound Like a review. And like Brian, I am probably gonna get sappy here. Us males sometimes do that but here goes.

Not that I have read all that has been written but this is THE best brother/sister story i have ever read. You covered so much in one page and it did not seem rushed at all. This ONE page carried more emotion than many 4 page stories i have read. And I usually like long stories simply because more descriptive detail is typically provided making it steamier and slowwwwing things down. And I guess it is a guy thing but I personally like graphic descriptors (the licking, the sucking, the ooohs and ahhhs, body part descriptions, etc). But you saw that none of that was necessary here though I would not have complained if you had.

Like another commenter said, this story is tender and erotic. But much more, It is also beautiful, honest, sweet, touching and realistic. Hell, I hope it is real! This brother and sister didn't simply screw each other, they experienced Intimacy! The sensitivity and understanding by Sheena when they were in the barn was perfect. I could feel the emotion; the empathy. Btw, I was particularly impressed and pleased that not once did I see the use of "bro" anywhere. That's used a lot in other stories and it just comes across as fake imo. Plus it's annoying like fingernails on a blackboard. There was reference to "sis" and "little brother" which is normal. But they also called each other by their names which was all a great combination. Using the combination (somehow) made it a bit hotter to me. And again, realistic. This is the kind of story and writing style that I personally look for. I am guessing you have been writing for some time now. You write beautifully.

Closer toward the end, when she and Brian are talking (after they get their freak on), Sheena's statement of "makes sense" absolutely says it all. They are both thinking and feeling the same thing. An awakening of a sort. And I know that while incest is not accepted morally or legally, it does make sense how two people (who have known each other and been close all their lives) could become even closer intimately and emotionally. Making babies though is just too risky. That is the sad part.

You really have written something special here from the first sentence to the last. Btw, the driveway scene was just awesome! One can hear and feel the contentment in their voices. I don't know If you have plans for another page or chapter but i hope so. Not that I would expect it to continue on and on but it seems these young people are just getting started. There is ALOT that we readers don't know about them. And if you do, PLEASE keep the same basic emotion/personalities of the characters if you can. I recently read a brother/sister story on here which started like this one; gentle, sweet characters going through an awakening in chap 1. But when chap 2 was posted (supposedly 3 days had passed), It was like the brother and sister had under went personality transplants. Disappointing. But you really nailed the basic idea behind this theme imo. But if your bio is accurate, It just "makes sense" for a female Gemini to write something so beautiful and meaningful. 5 stars and then some, David

-bern1965(pending)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot story

Hopefully we will find out how the next weekend went.

CcatoneCcatoneover 1 year ago

Your was so natural and was as much about sex as was the emotional side, as the Taboo and morality. Excellent insight. Keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous