Sibling Sexy Times

Story Info
Two normal siblings have sex. It is as weird as expected.
3.2k words
4.32
22.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is going to sound weird when you hear what happened, but my sister and I are actually really normal siblings. I guess we were a little closer than most growing up, but nothing weird ever happened between us, and there wasn't any 'hidden sexual tension' or whatever. The concept of having sex with my sister was just kinda ick, not something I'd ever think about.

Let me tell you about us. My sister's name is Izzy and she is about a year and a half older than me, making her 21. She's bi, likes to have sex with her friends a little too much to be healthy, and is currently dating a guy who I think is a bit of an asshole.

For me, my name is Blue. I'm 20, I like girls, and I currently call myself non-binary. Still not totally sure on that front, and it might change to something a little more trans in the future as I learn more about myself, but that's what I call myself right now. I look and dress pretty femme, but I was a boy at birth and pre-hormones. I've kissed a girl before, but other than that never actually been with anyone.

We both live in the same apartment, although my sister shares a room with one of her friends, a girl called Eve. Eve is a bit of a waster and very quiet, but nice enough as a person. I think she might be my sister's best friend, as she's the only person my sister trusts enough to be around me unsupervised... but all of my sister's relationships are a mess and I know for a fact they sleep together, so maybe Eve is just a secret girlfriend, who knows.

I was chilling in my room listening to music, when I got a call from Izzy. "Heya Blue. I'm bored. Wanna kiss and make out?" She whined when I picked up. It was originally a stupid joke that she'd made up when we were teens, and she was teasing my prudishness. Eventually it just became a thing she'd say.

"What are you gonna do if one day I take you up on that offer, Izzy?" I muttered into the phone, getting up off my bed anyways.

"Hmm... I'd probably actually do it, just to avoid hurting you. Made my bed, gotta lie in it, that sorta thing." She answered thoughtfully.

I rolled my eyes and after thinking about responding, just hung up, making my way over to my sister's room. In retrospect, I think that was the moment that caused all the weirdness after. I hadn't replied verbally, instead just hung up, which just doesn't work in a phone call.

When I entered Izzy's room, Eve had apparently gone out. Izzy was lazing on her bed.

She was looking at me, something pensive in her eyes. It caught me off guard, not sure what had caused her to look at me like that. I just stared at her. Finally, something in her softened, and she suddenly got up off the bed and pattered over to me.

Then, out of the blue, my sister Izzy kissed me full on the mouth. Her tongue even entered a little, and I was so thrown by the event that I just let it happen.

"Sorry, I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings." She said gently, and I just had absolutely no idea how to handle what was happening.

"No- I umm. It's okay." I said weakly, still utterly gobsmacked and processing.

"Let's go onto the bed, we can do some makeout there. It'll be fun." My sister said bracingly, pulling me by the hand to the bed.

I just let myself get pulled along, trying to understand the chain of events that could possibly have gotten us here. It was then I realised that I'd just straight hung up on Izzy after she'd made that joke. She must have thought she'd hurt my feelings.

Oh my god, that explained the weird tension when I walked in. She was wondering if I was actually wanting to kiss her and had been hurt. And I hadn't said anything.

God, my fucking weirdo sister managed to convince herself I wanted to make out with her. And now I had to be the one to tell her she'd just kissed her sibling out of the blue for nothing. I could feel the second-hand embarrassment of that burn intensely.

"I-Izzy..." I started weakly. She gave me a gentle smile, and I just... I couldn't say it. I didn't want to hurt my sister either, especially over a misunderstanding. I could handle some makeout, even if it would be weird.

With both of us sitting on the bed, my sister had the first flash of awkwardness. She didn't particularly want to kiss her younger sibling either, I realised. I almost managed to say something then, but she plucked up the courage and started kissing me, cutting off what I wanted to say. I kinda lost concentration at that point.

Making out with my sister was... surprisingly nice. It felt weirdly normal after a bit, like I was kissing anyone. Actually, if anything, I'd say me and my sister were majorly compatible kissers. Not that I had a lot of experience to compare to, but it was genuinely really pleasant, and I felt tingles all through my body.

My sister's face was red, a look of surprise there when she broke off. "Wow, you're a really good kisser." She said, as though shocked. I was a bit offended.

"Hey, just because I haven't had a lot of partners doesn't mean I haven't kissed before." I huffed.

Izzy rolled her eyes, but started kissing me again, pushing me down until we were lying next to each other on her bed.

Okay, kissing my sister was still super weird, but I couldn't deny this was pleasant. Our hands began to wander over each other as we kissed, and before I thought about it, I found my fingers gently touching her breast.

My sister gasped, breaking away from the kiss.

"You alright?" I asked, concerned that I'd somehow gone too fast when making out with my sister, fuck this was weird.

Izzy's face was bright red, but she nodded. "I-It's fine. I'm just adjusting. You can touch me."

Despite knowing I should stop this here, I couldn't deny my curiosity. I was a virgin, this was the first time I'd touched a girl's boobs.

There was a moment of hesitation, but I gently started stroking and touching Izzy's boob through the thin tank top. Her nipples were prominent, and I began playing with them. I tried touching circles around them and giving gentle pinches, and before I know it Izzy was giving little whimpering noises, which shot straight to my crotch.

I realised Izzy's tank top was riding up. Slowly, I began pulling it up further. Izzy held her breathe when the top went past her nipples, her boobs totally on display now. "Oh this is weird." She whispered to herself, biting her lip.

I didn't comment. Instead I tried to break the tension by saying "nom" and trying to fit as much of her boob in my mouth as I could.

Izzy burst out laughing. "What are you doing, dummy?" She giggled. Her breath hitched slightly when I flicked my tongue over her nipple, but I let her boob go to respond.

"I wondered how much of it I could fit in my mouth." I commented in a thoughtful tone. "About half. Not a bad result."

"Glad you're enjoying yourself." She said dryly.

"Mmm." I said non-committally. Instead I bit gently onto the nape of her neck, and pinched her nipple at the same time.

My sister moaned involuntarily, her cheeks turning red. I was pretty pleased with the response, and she huffed.

"Oh, let's see if you like it huh?" Izzy growled, kissing me and rolling on top.

Breaking away from the kiss, she bit my nape hard. Her fingers touching over the head of my cock at the same time, brushing it through my skirt.

The combination was like electricity, setting my whole body alight. I shivered, suddenly overwhelmed by the weird combination of pain and pleasure.

I whimpered despite myself. "S-Sis." I said weakly.

Izzy looked at me hesitantly. She was breathing hard, her face rosy and eyes bright.

There was a pause, and she looked like she was trying to steady herself mentally.

"You okay with this, Blue? We're siblings. How far do you really wanna go? All the way?" Izzy asked finally.

I was quiet for a moment, thinking. This was my chance to stop this, to say no. Absolutely the correct and only sane decision.

Problem was, I was stupid horny.

"I wanna go all the way." I mumbled in defeat. "Urgh. Cannot believe I'm going to lose my virginity to my sister."

She laughed weakly. "Yeah, can't say this was in my plans either. Let me know if you wanna stop at any point."

"You too. You don't have to do this if you don't wanna. I do not wanna be someone you regret." I said firmly. I refused to go further if my sister didn't actually want to do this.

"Blue, I have never done anything I regretted. I don't believe in regret. I've done stupid things, and we both know this is super stupid, but I won't regret it." My sister said resolutely. Her eyes were fiery.

I believed her. Giving her a small nod, I relaxed back onto the bed next to her.

She kissed me again, her fingers gently caressing my cock over my skirt.

Letting her lead, I just kissed back. My hands cupped and played with her breasts under her shirt, having fun with her nipples.

After a few minutes of this, Izzy pulled away from the kiss. She unzipped my skirt, and pulled it and my undies down until I was bottomless.

My bare, shaved cock was rock hard in front of her. Izzy gulped unconsciously.

"You have a really beautiful cock, Blue." She muttered, leaning down.

It didn't occur to me what she was about to do until my cock was already in her mouth, and my sister started giving me my first ever blowjob.

I whimpered. It felt amazing, wet and slick and my sister. It was all just very intense.

My tummy still had a bit of a weird thing going on, as though my body was still trying to work out how it felt about this, but my cock decidedly did not care. The weirdness was melting my brain, but somehow that just made it hotter.

"Izzy, I'm going to cum soon." I gasped.

"That's okay, little sib. Cum in my mouth, it's fine." She mumbled. Her tongue played with the head of my cock, before she bobbed deeper, speeding up.

I couldn't take the mix of intense pleasure, and ended up cumming into my sister's mouth.

"Izzyyyyy." I whined, twitching from my orgasm.

Izzy dutifully took all my cum into her mouth, waiting until I was completely spent, before she allowed my cock to slip from her lips.

With a mischievious grin, she then suddenly kissed me, and the flavour of my own cum suddenly filled my mouth.

I wrinkled my nose for a moment, forced to adjust to the idea, but honestly I was so overwhelmed that I just let her kiss me. Sharing my cum between us as we kissed was intensely intimate in a way I struggled to describe.

After a moment, I started deepening the kiss, not letting her pull away. Instead our tongues battled in the salty sea of cum flooding both our mouths. Bits of cum escaped, but I didn't care, the mess spreading over both of our faces.

Izzy whimpered, obviously not expecting me to be so into the kiss. It was a weird moment of sibling dynamics mixed with sex, since I totally felt like I had one over on her after that, and only deepened it further, forcing Izzy to submit into the kiss. The whole time, my cum was swirling between us.

When we finally pulled apart, sticky strings of my own cum connected our lips.

"Not... the reaction I was expecting." My sister said weakly, panting heavily. "Damn."

I licked her cheek and she laughed again.

"My turn!" I said excitedly, forcibly rolling us over. She eeked, but allowed me to take over the top position.

Looking down at my older sister, it was suddenly apparent just how visibly horny she was. Her cheeks were rosy, her breath a quiet pant, and her eyes were filled with lust like I'd never seen before. Her nipples were bare, and looked painfully erect.

I had to admit that my older sister was quite beautiful. I'd known that intellectually of course, but it's a very different thing to see her half-naked spread out in front of me.

I looked down at my next target, and gently began pulling her leggings and panties off. Izzy's bare pussy revealed itself, positively soaked with her juices.

I've never actually eaten a girl out before, but I've watched enough porn to have an idea of the basics. Inserting two fingers into her, I began to steadily finger her as I licked her clit. Nothing complicated, but enough to feel good I hoped.

"Ohhhh fuck oh fuck oh fuck this is so weiiiird." My sister gasped, looking down at me with red cheeks. She didn't stop me though, and looked more and more into it with every second that passed. I could sympathise deeply with the confused arousal - I was eating out my sister, my sister. It didn't stop being weird just because it felt good.

Izzy gasped, whining and fidgeting. Whether or not my technique was amateur, apparently it was good enough for her. Or perhaps she was just weak to the concept of having sex with a sibling, my sister was honestly a bit strange like that. Either way, it didn't take long until I had her shaking and moaning. "I'm gonna cu- AHHH" She moaned, her whole body shaking and tensing.

I've never seen a girl cum in real life, before. It was a lot more... visceral than I had been expecting. I could see her flat tummy fluttering, the involuntary shivers.

Izzy breathed heavily, her body relaxing.

I suddenly felt quite vulnerable. "Umm. How was it?" I asked shyly.

"You are going to be a ladykiller in the future, my dear little sib." She said breathlessly. "Fuck. Yeah it's not any less weird being on the receiving end, but jesus you are a natural."

I cuddled my big sister. My emotions were getting confused between sibling love and post-sex... whatever, and just not being able to cope. I wanted a hug.

Izzy seemed to understand what I needed, wrapping me up into her arms.

"How you feeling Blue? Wanna keep going?" She asked quietly.

I took a moment to take stock of my feelings, finally I gave a little nod. I did still want to go all the way. To fuck Izzy.

"Yeah. I wanna do it." I mumbled.

"Alright, let's get you ready." She said, her had reaching down the start gently stroking me. Izzy seemed to understand exactly what would give me the most pleasure, and soon had me erect and ready again.

Nudging me on top of her, she started kissing me lovingly. I could still taste the hint of my cum on her lips, and I couldn't deny how hot that made me.

It still took me a minute to psyche myself up, before I finally pressed into Izzy. Into my big sister.

Talk about a way to lose your virginity, jesus. Izzy gave a small whimper, her cheeks red. "Oookay. Yep. I am fucking my sibling, this is officially incest now." She said, apparently still trying to process.

I paused, hesitating at the comment. "... if you don't want to-"

"Fuck me, Blue. Please." Izzy said, interrupting me.

I nodded, and began fucking her.

Sex is... amazing. To be honest, it feels great. It doesn't stop feeling great just because you're related to the person, apparently. I was simultaneously having a very good time losing my virginity, while also trying to process what the hell I was currently doing.

The weirdness only made the pleasure more intense though. Which, honestly, not a great sign? I wasn't exactly looking to become the next Lannister. But I couldn't deny that my love for Izzy as my sister was contributing pretty intensely to this experience. I wanted my sister to feel good, to be happy. I just...

Okay, well. I guess sex was one way to do that. Not exactly traditional. But also, in some ways I was kinda happy that Izzy was my first? I didn't have to worry that she was going to treat me badly or something. And I liked doing it with someone I was genuinely close to.

I was getting close to cumming. Izzy seemed kinda out of it to be honest, she wasn't even looking at me. Instead she was looking at the ceiling, quietly whimpering. It irked me.

"Izzy..." I said, trying to get her attention. Izzy looked at me, her eyes wide, as though she was somehow surprised to see me there.

"Izzy, we're having sex, don't get distracted." I said breathily.

Izzy looked shocked at my words. I have no idea why, I was pointing out the obvious, but somehow that was the tipping point for her, and I felt her squeezing down on me as she began to cum.

"I'm fucking Blue. I'm having sex with my little sib what the actual fuck am I doing." Izzy was mumbling to herself, whimpering it even as she started cumming. Her orgasm was long and intense, leaving her a quivering mess.

I was soon to follow, cumming inside her. I creampied my own big sister, I realised absently.

When I collapsed onto her, Izzy held me in place. I could still feel my rapidly shrinking cock tucked inside her.

"I... uhh... I think I might be a bad big sister." Izzy admitted, sounding out of breathe even as she cuddled me.

"Duh. We just had sex and it was totally your fault." I said petulantly. My face was against my sister's naked boobs, and I was feeling kinda put out by where her thoughts had gone. I mean yeah, of course what we'd done was weird and stupid, but I was still right here ya know? She didn't have to say it.

"Well. That was definitely a weird experience. Also the best orgasm of my life. Sex is now forever ruined because nobody can compete with my younger sib, fuck." She said, sounding jokingly frustrated.

"... best orgasm?" I asked, my tummy feeling warm at that. I couldn't help but feel a little proud of myself.

"Yep. Literally the best I've ever had, that was so fucking intense." Izzy sighed. I grinned, and she gave me a little squeeze.

"I dunno if we're ever doing this again, but I'm definitely claiming more sibling cuddle time." I mumbled into her chest. I felt warm and safe and cosy in her arms, and frankly I wanted more of it in the future.

Also, I really, really did not want my ability to hug my sister to be compromised due to sex stuff.

"No worries, I'm also up for cuddling." Izzy yawned, pulling her duvet over us.

It wasn't long until we were both napping together.