All Comments on 'Sibling Surprise'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 4 years ago

Like the alternative ending so much better. A damn fine read though

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 4 years ago
Alternative ending not so bad

Loved all of it anyway

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nice

i too liked the alternative ending...

walt555walt555almost 4 years ago
You're the best

Always a great read, your stories really press a lot of my. Buttons

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Chapter two

Let’s see a next chapter with Cassie included. Have loved your stories for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you for posting both endings!

I like the alternative better, but it's nice to read both!

5 stars.

sp9983sp9983almost 4 years ago
Ending

The alternate was kind of corny, but just the last few sentences. If you combined the two endings, it would be perfect. He hooks up with Cassie, sister returns, they all uhook up, brother and sister go to college together along with Cassie. The fun continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really enjoyed this story!

I'm not usually into the "family thing", but, I enjoyed this story! I have to say this is the first one that I have read to completion. I also read the alternate ending and I agree with another commenter that we should see more with Cassie and the sister. Im also not real clear on who he married, im assuming it was Cassie. Anyway, great read! Thank you!!

christi11christi11almost 4 years ago
Good story

You weren't quite specific enough on the ending but I'm pretty sure you meant he married Cassie. Either that or they finagled a new identity for Allie. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I liked it

I did not like the anal. I liked the second ending best by far.

justwarped2018justwarped2018almost 4 years ago

loved it either way, more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Childish and immature.

Just a mish-mash of every other story here but written by someone I doubt is actually old enough to be here.

tobytimtobytimalmost 4 years ago
Loved it so much

Up to your usual standards love your writing one of the best, loved this hot sexy story

RihadRihadalmost 4 years ago
Short but sweet

I wished there was more but it was great while it lasted.

In rarely comment but I was persuaded to respond by the "Childish and immature" commenter. You comment is kind of ironic to its title, but I'll stay polite. I wish that you would offer constructive feedback so writers can improve. You are reading amazing content for free, and the least you can do it offer some useful feedback when you criticize. If you think you can write better, I challenge you to do so, because either you will realize that quality writing is very difficult to produce, or you are a gifted author and I will have more great stories to read (both good outcomes in my opinion). You comment also points toward you not having read "every other story here" because if you had, you would realize that your statement is innacurate and that this author is one of the most popular writers in this category (you can't fake it to the top here, ratings are brutal). You probably won't read this, but I hope you learn and change how you provide feedback, because these amazing writers deserve it.

Well done on this SSL, but I wished you left this story more open ended so that you have the chance to add future parts to it if you felt like it and enough people enjoyed it. That is partly why I liked the second ending better with it not skipping as much plot or time. In the first ending, I feel like I was missing key details that were skimmed past, such as, the relationship with Cassie and the plot leading up to their marriage.

I understand that you were feeling a certain way while writing this ending, but I would like to predict, after reading some other comments, that most people would like the second ending better. I also understand that this piece was requested and is most likely to be a standalone piece, but one can only hope we get more.

Keep up the great writing! There are many of us here like me who appreciate your work even if we don't say much.

Best,

R

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

It was a great story told by one of the best writers on this site. I also liked the second ending so much more. Perhaps write chapter 2 based on that premise?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just right

This is so close to my feelings about my own baby sister, unfortunately she can't get over us being brother and sister even though she has thought about us having sex together and how much she would love it, maybe no hopefully someday she will finally give in to her own feelings what a day that would be.

Glossy_CDGlossy_CDalmost 4 years ago
I wish

Oh how I wish I had a sister to take control when I was growing up. I loved this story. So well written, as always. You're my favourite author on this site and will continue to be. Keep up the most excellent writing. I look forward to whatever cums next, though that will probably be me. Thanks again.

Kicker73Kicker73almost 4 years ago

I feel like a Coke all of a sudden.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WELCOME BACK TO THE QUEEN of LITEROTICA

Dear Jaz * * * * * (5 stars from me)

What can I say except, 'so good to have you back'... finally.

God, I missed you!

I think this is a very nice, touching story. (Ignore that jerk who says it's childish).

That bit about the coke bottle was interesting.

… Best of luck in the contest...

I hope your typing fingers are nimble and prepared for lots of creative, dark, very erotic writing. (thanks).

Love You, Jack Auff x o

(aside: the next piece about your profile was on my screen this morning but had disappeared by this evening... not sufficient time to digest it and comment)

mairennmairennalmost 4 years ago
nice

Nice story, almost expect for the two of them to start going to the same college cum the start of next semester.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
About the corny thing

A virgin older brother, a hot experienced younger sister having fun then you try to put romance in it, it got corny the moment you tried to sprinkle some Romance in it, it was a good story overall. Just don't force stuff into your stories unless maybe if it's requested to be that way

Tanks4theMammariesTanks4theMammariesalmost 4 years ago
awesome as always...

I've told you before I'm very anal retentive about writing being done correctly. Not the content, but the form. And, your stories are always well put together and unlike a lot of authors (whose stories I frequently just can't get through) they keep me reading - usually over and over again. If anything could make this story better (for me personally) it would be illustrations. The Hedonism Island story (probably got the title wrong) illustrations were uncannily realistic and a massive turnon. Thanks, and keep the great stories coming!

ValleekillerbeesValleekillerbeesalmost 4 years ago
Another fantastic story

I simply love your writing and look forward to seeing every story you make. Looking forward to reading your work soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sequel

This story definitely needs to continue. And maybe even the friends need to come visit at college.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOnealmost 4 years ago

Niiiiicccceeeee....a little on the far fetched side. But overall a nice story to wet the appetite.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 4 years ago

I liked ending number 2

Gunter99Gunter99almost 4 years ago
Great story !

Absolutely loved this story from start to end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ending 1

So good, with ending 1 opening up lots of avenues

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
2

I liked ending #2 too :-)

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 4 years ago

I enjoyed this and wouldn't mind seeing how this plays out with the threesomes. Good luck in the contest

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 4 years ago

Enjoyed that.

I think I actually preferred ending 2 - possibly maybe should have been a mix of the two with him still marrying Cassie but that's really just a cover for the three of them to remain together....

Thanks for sharing with us and please do keep up the great work :)

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Well written

V enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not sure who is the biggest pervert: the brother, the sister,, or the author! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise.

But each sex scene happens to fast. Starts too abruptly. Moves ahead too quickly. Finishes too soon.

And, really, the dialog leaves much to be desired. So forced. So impossibly using 'dirty' words.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the original ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I only have one negative thing to say and it isn't just toward your story. Far too many authors make the same mistake so I will say it in Caps so everyone will see it. NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE SIZE OF A GUY'S DICK EXCEPT GAY MEN. IT DOESN'T IMPRESS STRAIGHT MEN OR WOMEN. ANY ADULT MALE KNOWS THE SIZE OF HIS DICK AND HE WILL IMAGINE THE REAL HIM IN THE STORY, NOT HIMSELF WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S DICK. DON'T EVEN MENTION THE SIZE. IT IS LIKE SHOOTING STREAMS OF RIDICULOUSLY LONG ROPES OF CUM. YOU AREN'T WRITING A DICK STORY. THIS IS FOR STRAIGHT PEOPLE, JUST KIND OF PERVERTED.

CarlusMagnusCarlusMagnusover 2 years ago

Good story, but not a great one. Keep on writing. (The word “flinch” doesn’t mean quite what you seem to think it does.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful. Loved this, pure unadulterated sex. I just adore cunt in every way, especially eating cunt and fucking another at the same time, then swapping after the two girls lick each other out and the three of us fucking and sucking each other’s brains out. Omg Jasmine your imagination knows no bounds, oh what would I not give to fuck and suck your brains out, as many times a day as is humanly possible. Cunt lapping sex crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

This story is one of my favorites. So very erotic! Reading this story got me hot and bothered.

;-p. Thank you for writing it.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 1 year ago

Well, for an erotic story the second end is not all THAT corny. I honestly enjoyed them both, as they both are fun. I come here for fun, not to read some tragedy. Sit! If I wanted tragedy I could watch the evening news,.

And I need to say something about a couple folks who criticize your sibling stories because they are similar. So, think of your favorite TV show growing up. What was it? Golden girls...all the shows are the same! Four old gals living in the same house in the same neighborhood, etc. My point obviously is ALL stories have similarities or they would not be of the same topic.

Al

greasedsilvergreasedsilverover 1 year ago

LOVED IT, THANK YOU!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

459. How I wish I had a sister! This story was unclear as to whom he married, probably the sister but possibly the friend, Cassie. How I love sister/brother love and sex and you do a fine job in describing the many forms of its existence.

KerrionKerrion8 months ago

I liked that you had Cassie come into his life, and that she was good with the incestuous relationship of Brett and Allie, though I would have liked to have seen you write that as part of the story. Perhaps ending the Epilog with the wedding where Cassie and Allie are holding hands throughout the ceremony... Allie quietly whispering the vows along with her best friend.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...