Sibling Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, big brother, yes don't stop, fuck your sister, fuck her hard," she said wickedly.

I pumped the bottle in and out furiously like I did with the fleshlight on my dick when I was close, and she came a couple dozen strokes later, "Oh yes, fuck big brother, fuck me, yes, yes, yes big brother, I'm coming!"

I kept fucking her as she collapsed onto her back, and her body trembled uncontrollably. It was so fucking hot.

I slowed down and admired her body, wishing she was completely naked (except for her stockings of course), but still happy to be drooling over her nylon-clad legs and perfect pussy.

"Thanks, big brother," she said, pulling the bottle out of her pussy.

"Anytime, little sister," I replied, trying to act casual.

"I'll keep that in mind," she smiled, as she got off my bed, tossed me the bottle, and left my room without another word.

God, she was an enigma.

I grabbed the bottle and moved it to my nose. I know this may have been pathetic, but I wanted to get a better smell of my sister's pussy. It wasn't strong, but I was instantly captivated by it, as well as by the sheer wetness of the bottle.

Dying to find out what a pussy tasted like, even if it was somewhat from a second hand source, I licked the wetness off the bottle... sending fireworks into my taste buds and a chill up my spine.

I licked the entire bottle until I could no longer taste my sister's sweet nectar.

I got undressed and collapsed into my bed for the night, still in awe of the most amazing day of my life.

.....

Allie didn't act any different from normal in the morning.

Nor during any other point of the day.

That night was my parents' twenty-third anniversary, and the four of us had already planned dinner at a nice restaurant for the evening.

My cock ached the moment I saw what my sister was wearing: a red dress and black nylons.

At the restaurant I ended up sitting beside Allie, which was always the case when we had family dinners out... Mom and Dad always sitting together.

We had a corner booth that was relatively private, yet I was surprised when I felt Allie's left hand on my crotch under the table.

It felt amazing to feel her squeeze and rub my cock until it was hard... all while we were chatting with our parents.

I figured I was going to come in my pants again, but she impressively, with one hand and a little work, fished out my cock.

She slowly rolled her finger over my cock head throughout our starter salads. It was such a pleasurable tease. The fact she was doing it under the table, with our parents sitting across from us, only enhanced the surreal intensity.

"So when do you start work?" Dad asked me.

"Monday," I answered, trying to act casually and speak normally. I had a summer job at a law firm doing research, starting in a few days.

"And how's your work, Allie?" Dad asked my sister.

"Boring," she said. She had a job as a lifeguard and while she was likely bored, I could guarantee that very few of the other people there were bored with her.

"That's probably good news," Mom joked.

"Yeah, I suppose," Allie said, squeezing my cock head, "It just gets hard to stay focused."

I groaned at the extra pressure and her naughty ever so vague innuendo.

"You okay, son?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, just a little hungry for the main course," I said, as I moved my hand and gave my sister's leg a squeeze, trying to imply what I was hungry for.

"I'm starving," Allie added, starting to stroke my cock.

"Well, hopefully the food will be here soon," Mom said.

"I'm pretty hungry too," Dad said.

"How about a toast?" Allie proposed, using her entire left hand to slowly massage me.

"Yes, to our two lovely parents," I said, trying not to moan as Allie's hand continued working its magic, and I struggled to restrain my orgasm.

"Yes, if you two hadn't had sex two times, we wouldn't be here," Allie said, my cock and pleasure in the palm of her hand.

"How sweet," Mom sighed.

"And we've had sex three times," Dad joked. "The first time was just for practice."

"To Mom and Dad," I said, laughing awkwardly as I grabbed my glass.

"To Mom and Dad and procreation," Allie added, grabbing her glass.

We leaned forward, me being unable to stand up since my cock was out, and we all clinked glasses.

The food arrived a minute later and disappointingly, Allie's hand left my cock.

I went to tuck it away, but she slapped my hand under the table.

We ate our meals... my cock remaining exposed and hard with hopeful determination throughout the entire meal.

"Did you guys leave room for dessert?" Mom asked.

"I always have room for dessert," Allie said, as her hand returned to my cock.

"Me too," I said, as she rolled her fingers over my cock head and rubbed the pre-cum all over it.

"Cheesecake?" Mom asked.

"Sure," I said, trying to say as little as possible.

Allie resumed stroking my cock as Dad and Mom chatted with each other.

I moved my hand to her nylon-clad leg, wanting to feel the sheer nylon, as she stroked me faster.

I bit my lip as my balls began to boil, and I knew I was going to come right in this seat, with my parents somehow oblivious to the entire situation.

I squeezed Allie's leg in an attempt to give her a warning I was about to come.

She understood it, as she somehow found a way to continue milking me smoothly until I grabbed the table for control as I shot my load under the table, hopefully not onto my Dad's trousers, as he was the one sitting across from me.

Allie stroked me for a few more seconds until I was done, just as the cheesecake arrived. She moved her hand away, showed me a wad of cum on her fingers, and slyly moved them to her lips.

I groaned at the shocking sight of my sister eating my cum.

"Mmmmm," Allie moaned.

"You haven't even had a bite yet," Mom said, as she sliced into hers.

"It just looks so creamy," Allie said, so wickedly.

"Mmmmmmm, it is," Mom said, as she took a bite.

I ate my dessert and finally put my cock away, in awe of my sister's wildness... the rest of the evening being rather normal.

.....

For the next two days she teased me relentlessly, whether we were at home or out.

The next morning she squeezed my ass while I was buttering my toast.

She rubbed my crotch under the kitchen table with her foot as Mom chatted with us, Dad already gone for work.

She put her finger to my lips as she was leaving for work and said, "Just a sample for you, big brother," as I sucked her finger and tasted her pussy on it... just the slightest hint of the full nectar I'd love to devour from the source.

When I checked her Instagram later that day, there were a couple photos of her in a bikini at the pool. Not super provocative, yet I sensed she was posting this for me... or at least I convinced myself she was.

That night she didn't come home, but there were a dozen pictures on her Instagram account, including pictures of her nylon (and shoeless) feet on Cassie's lap, one of her and Amber, each posing with their tits pushed up by their hands, one of all five girls showing off their legs... three of them in nylons, just to name a few.

It was Saturday morning, the next day, when I typically did a lot of jerking off, and yet nothing else had happened with my sister... I was beginning to worry that she was done with this unique game... the parents gone for the weekend to celebrate their anniversary, when things got even crazier.

I was in the kitchen just washing up after a late breakfast... it was almost lunchtime... when Allie walked into the kitchen completely naked... well... she was in black thigh highs, which was even better. I stared at her in awe, which was apparently my new go to feeling, as she said, "Do you know what day it is today?"

"Saturday," I answered, staring at her perfect body, my eyes wandering all over the place: her tits, her smile, her hard nipples, her freckled body, her hips, her legs, her arches.

"Anything else?" she asked.

"It's our parents' actual anniversary," I said.

"Anything else?" she pursued, posing with one hand on her hips, my cock raging with lust.

"Because of how you're dressed, the best day ever," I joked, still drooling over her.

"You're getting closer," she smiled, as she walked up to me and pulled my t-shirt off over my head.

"So are you," I joked, her tits almost touching me.

"It's Nude Day," she said.

"That's a thing?" I asked, as she tossed my t-shirt aside.

"It is," she nodded, as she pulled my sweats down.

"Cool," I said, unable to come up with anything else to say as I looked down at my sister kneeling below me.

"I see your big dick is awake and happy to see me," she said, giving it a squeeze through my underwear.

"It's always happy to see you," I replied, about as smooth as I possibly could be, as she pulled my underwear down and off.

"Fuck, do I love your cock, big brother," she admired as she reached for it.

"Ohhhhh," I groaned, as my sister wrapped her hand around my raging rod.

"So today we're going to be naked all day," she said before adding, "except for these thigh highs, unless you want me to take them off?"

"No, please keep them on," I moaned, as she began stroking my cock again.

"Do you mind if I have some sausage and cream for breakfast?" she asked, although she didn't wait for an answer, as she opened her mouth and took my cock into it.

"Ooooooooh," I moaned, as I continued being shocked by what my sister was willing to do for me.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned as she bobbed on my cock.

"I can't believe you're doing this," I said, as I watched my sister and her red hair bobbing back and forth... happy to have already jerked off this morning, so I wouldn't be shooting my load in thirty seconds or less.

She pulled off of my cock and said, "I can't believe no one has discovered what you're packing down here."

"It's hard to advertise," I shrugged. "Without being arrested, anyway."

"Hard indeed," she smiled, as I didn't even realize the play on words I made. She took my cock back into her mouth and resumed bobbing.

You can imagine a blow job every day of your life.

You can imagine your sister giving you that blow job.

Yet nothing can possibly prepare you for the actual sensation and rush of actually getting that blow job... it was an on an entirely different level than masturbation, my fleshlight, the foot job, and the hand job. Each, on their own, were already amazing individual experiences.

But this felt like my cock was inside a washing machine and a vacuum simultaneously, which is a terrible description, but the best I could come up with at the time. There was an abundance of wetness, and yet her lips were wrapped tightly around my cock. It was an amazing combination of pleasure.

She pulled back off and asked, "Enjoying this, big brother?"

"It's amazing," I admitted, feeling pleasure unlike I'd ever felt before.

"I really like your cock, big brother," she purred, licking my shaft.

"It really loves you," I said, equally in awe of the fact my sister seemed to be as excited by me, or at least by my cock, as I was by her.

She cupped my balls as she returned to sucking my cock, massaging them as she bobbed.

I just enjoyed the surreal pleasure of my very first blow job, from my sister no less, desperately holding back as long I could, not wanting this experience ever to end. Finally I couldn't hold back any longer and warned, "I'm about to come, Allie."

She just kept bobbing, so taking that as permission to come in her mouth, I grunted and shot my load inside her.

The orgasm was a million times more intense than any other I'd ever experienced, as my entire body quaked, and my cock underwent pleasure pulsations unlike anything I could possibly begin to explain.

She sucked me for another minute, long after my load had been deposited in her mouth. She took it out and said, "A very yummy breakfast."

"That was amazing," I said, looking down at my smiling beautiful sister.

"Are you hungry for some homemade breakfast?" she asked, as she stood up and hopped onto the kitchen counter.

"If you're offering the meal I hope you are, I've been craving this homemade meal ever since I realized how hot you are," I said, as I parted her nylon-clad legs and admired her pussy, feeling a sudden rush of confidence.

"Well then, you dirty sister lover," she purred, "eat away."

I'd researched how to eat a pussy for the time it might finally happen, so I tried to recall all I had read.

I rubbed my hands up her nylon-clad legs, and then moved my face to her sweet, inviting, shaved pussy.

I parted her lips with my tongue, and did wide paint brush strokes.

She moaned, "Yes, big brother, lick my pussy."

"You taste so good," I said, her taste completely indescribable. Sweet. Tangy. Fishy. Exotic. Such words don't even come close.

"Good, because from now on, you'll be snacking on this pussy very regularly," she said, making my hard cock flinch.

"Anytime you like, baby sister," I offered willingly.

"Now eat my cunt, big brother," she moaned, hearing the word 'cunt' coming from my sister's mouth adding to the extremely wild rush of the experience.

I did just that.

I traced her pussy lips teasingly.

I flicked her clit just once.

"Oh fuck, stop teasing me big brother, just munch my box," she moaned.

I wiggled my tongue up and down in wide Z's.

I flicked her clit twice each time I reached the top of her pussy.

"Oh God, big brother, you're so good at this," she moaned, consistently calling me big brother.

"I love your pussy, baby sister," I replied, as her moans increased.

Wanting to get her off, wanting to taste the full nectar of a flooding pussy for the very first time, I took her clit into my mouth and sucked it over and over between my lips.

"Oh fuck," she moaned loudly, grabbing the back of my head and pulling me deeper into her wetness. "Don't stop, big brother."

I sucked her clit and shook my head left and right, and then slid a finger inside her and finger fucked her.

"Oh yes, big brother, oh yes, yes, finger fuck me, big brother," she moaned loudly.

I finger fucked her fast, sucked on her clit, and a few seconds later she screamed, "Yes, big brother!"

Her juices gushed out of her pussy as I pulled my finger out and lapped up her sweet river of cum.

"Yes, lap up my cum," she moaned, as I did just that.

I lapped it all up until she pushed me away and said, "Sorry, I've got to pee."

She hopped off the kitchen table and hurried to the washroom.

I took some things out of the fridge to make Allie some breakfast, and when she returned still naked, I asked, "Want some real breakfast?"

"That sausage and cream was very real," she smiled.

"As was the delicacy I just lapped up. But would you like some pancakes and bacon?"

"Yes and yes," she said, "I'm going to go shower."

"Okay," I said, watching her tight little ass walk away. I grabbed an apron, not wanting to burn myself with bacon grease splatters, but not wanting to put any clothes on... it was Nude Day, after all.

I made her breakfast, and she came downstairs just as I finished. Still naked, but now wearing mocha coloured nylons.

"So... what do you want to do today, big brother?" she asked as she sat down.

I brought the bacon and pancakes to her and offered, "How about my doing anything you want for as long as you want?"

"Mmmmmm, so you're saying I can have my very own live-in boy toy?"

"Play with me however you wish," I smiled, sitting down across from her.

"Then get that damned apron off."

"This sexy thing?"

"Yes, it's driving me wild," she smiled.

I stood up and took the apron off.

"Doesn't that thing ever go to sleep?" she asked, staring at my hard cock pointing directly at her.

"Not whenever you're around," I answered with a smile, and it was true. Once she'd opened my eyes a few days ago, she kept me hard all the time.

"Well, that is very good to know," she smiled, as I sat back down.

She ate and I stared at her perfect little tits while sipping on some orange juice in silence, until she asked, "So, which of my friends do you want to fuck?"

"What?" I gasped, choking a bit on my juice.

"Well, I can suck your cock and you can eat my pussy, but we can't fuck each other... that would just be wrong," she said.

"Right, wrong," I agreed woodenly, suffering a sudden wave of disappointment at my dream being crushed so soon after my thinking it could become a reality.

"I mean I'd love to feel your big cock inside me," she said rather bluntly, "but you can't lose your virginity to your sister."

"I guess not," I said listlessly.

"You're not hiding your disappointment very well, but your first time should be special," she said, "and something you can tell other people about."

"Yeah, I guess telling someone I lost my virginity to my hot younger sister would be weird."

"Stop tempting me with words like that."

"What can I say?" I asked. "You're my perfect dream girl."

"And you're my perfect fuck toy," she said. "And maybe for real, after we get you laid with someone else."

"Okay," I said, unsure what else to say, but my spirits immediately lifted... the possibility of fucking my sister back on the table.

"So how about making a choice? Amber, Josie, Shandra or Cassie?" Allie asked. "Although Josie generally only likes pussy."

"Josie is a lesbian?" I asked, that a little disappointing, but also hot.

"Well, we're all bi," she revealed. "But she prefers pussy to cock."

"You're bi?" I asked.

"I do like to eat the odd pussy, and no one can get me off like Josie does. Her tongue is magic," Allie revealed.

"Wow," I said, my cock raging again.

"But Amber would love your dick fucking her big boobs, Shandra loves big dicks in her ass, and Cassie thinks you're cute," she revealed.

"Wow!" I repeated, all three revelations making my cock flinch... although Cassie thinking I was cute was the ultimate shocker.

"I can likely make any of those happen," she said.

"I can't imagine," I said, even though I was imagining each of those scenarios.

"Well, think about it," she said, as she finished eating. "Having a big dick and knowing how to use it, especially if you're willing to munch snatch, can get you into the mouths, pussies and assholes of the 'in crowd' girls."

"So size matters?" I asked.

"Size and confidence are everything," she said. "And although you're lacking in confidence except apparently with me, I can help you with that."

"How?" I asked.

She stood up and said, "Come with me."

I stood up and she took my hand, which felt oddly intimate although I'm not complaining, and led me to her bedroom. She said, "Look, we can't like fuck, fuck, because that would be wrong. You really should lose your virginity to someone special who's outside your family." She went to her dresser and took out a bottle.

I watched in awe, having no clue what she was planning.

"But we can do this," she said, as she poured some lotion from the bottle into her cupped hand, then came over and stroked my cock with it.

"Oooooh," I moaned, the lotion feeling good. "What are we doing?"

"Want to practice fucking?" she asked.

"A million times yes," I answered, wondering how she'd changed her mind in five seconds.

"Good," she said, as she got onto her bed on all fours and said over her shoulder, "Come here and fuck my ass, big brother."

"Y-y-your ass?" I stammered.

"Yeah, big brother, come and slam that big cock into your baby sister's tight asshole," she said wickedly.

I climbed onto the bed, speechless, and moved behind her amazing ass. I squeezed her ass cheeks. And then I decided I was going to take control.

I asked, as I rubbed my slick cock between her ass cheeks, "Does my baby sister want my big dick in her ass?"