Sibling Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes, big brother," she moaned, "take my ass."

"Then beg for it, baby sister, beg for your big brother's cock in your ass," I ordered, as I positioned my cock lightly at her puckered back door.

"Oh yes, big brother, please take control," she purred, sounding turned on by what must be my unexpected dominant behavior. "Please, big brother, fuck my asshole with your big cock, and pound me like the baby sister slut I am for you."

Those words turned me on excessively as I took a deep breath and pushed forward, slowly sliding into my kid sister's tight asshole.

"Oh yes, big brother," she moaned, as my cock disappeared in her ass.

"So tight," I moaned.

"It won't be, once you wreck it with your big, fat cock," she said wickedly.

"You love my cock, don't you?" I asked, loving to see her so lustful for me.

"I fucking love your big cock, big brother," she moaned, as I was now completely inside her ass, my hips resting against her booty.

"You want to be my baby sister ass slut?" I asked, as I bucked hard once, going even deeper into her ass... having seen this in more than one porn scene.

"Oh fuck, big brother!" she screamed, as I went deeper in her ass.

"Oh fuck, what?" I asked, bucking my hips again.

"Fuck my ass hard, big brother," she demanded, "literally fuck the living shit out of me."

"I love hearing you talk so nasty," I said as I began fucking her ass.

"Yes, and do you also love ass fucking your slutty baby sister?" she asked, the question likely rhetorical.

"Best moment ever," I said, in awe again of the wide range of sensations. Unlike the previous encounters with my sister, this time I was in charge.

I controlled her pleasure.

I controlled my own pleasure.

It was a major rush.

"Fuck my asshole, big brother," she moaned, as our bodies kept crashing into each other.

"I'm going to be tapping this asshole pretty regularly," I declared, confidence oozing into me... a confidence I always felt in academia, but never socially.

"I love a take charge man," she moaned, as she began bouncing back on my cock.

"And I love having a baby sister to face fuck and to ass fuck whenever I want," I said.

"Oh? You want to face fuck your baby sister's mouth and have your balls bouncing off my chin?" she asked, showing off her ability to talk so hot and nasty.

"And to cum down your throat, or all over your face," I added.

"Yes, big brother, you can do all of that; just take me as your baby sister slut," she moaned, as she furiously bounced back on my cock, her moans increasing rapidly.

"Yes, ride my cock with that tight asshole of yours," I ordered, as I stopped fucking her, and just watched her going to town on my cock.

"Oh yes, fuck, but I want this load deep in my asshole," Allie moaned, her orgasm getting close as she used her left hand to rub her pussy.

"Come from taking my cock in your ass, just like the nasty, incestuous sister slut you are," I ordered, my balls beginning to boil.

"Oh, fuck yes, big brother," she moaned, as she fucked herself on my cock.

"Come, baby sister; come, my sister slut; come, my cum bucket," I listed, sensing my name calling was really enhancing her pleasure.

"Oh yes, fuck yes, yes, yes, YES, big brother!" she screamed as her orgasm hit and she collapsed forward.

I followed her down and resumed slamming into her ass while she came.

"Don't stop," she moaned, now a lot quieter, as all her wicked energy seemed to be usurped from the intense orgasm.

I didn't stop, as I was close to coming too.

A couple dozen more strokes, and I was about to come.

Allie somehow able to read my body, or perhaps my groaning was too obvious, she moaned, "Come in my ass, big brother, fill my asshole with a big load of your cum."

I did as she requested a few strokes later, "Fuck!"

"Oh yes, fill my asshole," she moaned, the word asshole somehow so much dirtier than just plain ass.

Once I was spent I pulled out, rolled over and said, "Wow!"

"Wow indeed," she smiled, lying on her belly with her butt cheeks so red.

After a couple minutes she said, "I'm going to nap now. You really wore me out."

I said, "Okay," as I started to get up.

"No, stay with me," she said, as she rolled onto her side and cuddled into me.

I was shocked by this sudden tender intimacy but if she wanted this, I certainly wasn't going anywhere. Instead, we both drifted off to sleep, naked in each other's arms.

....

A couple hours later I woke up, and Allie was still asleep.

I was in awe of everything.

I just watched her sleeping, looking so sweet and beautiful.

A few minutes later, I went and had a shower.

When I returned she was just waking up, and she said with a smile, "So, we really did that."

"Yes, we really did."

"And you were so confident, so assertive; where did that come from?"

"You."

"Me?"

"Yes, somehow you helped me break through my insecurity."

"Well, I'm happy I could help."

"You're so beautiful, Allie," I said. "I can't understand how I missed seeing that until recently, because you really are."

"You're just saying that because your cum is in my ass."

"I'm serious," I said as I got back into bed and looked into her eyes... not with lust for the moment, but with love.

"You're cute too," she said. "I guess I never noticed until recently, because you've always been my nerdy big brother."

"Nerdy big brother with a big cock," I corrected.

"Well, yes and that," she smiled as I climbed on top of her.

"And I know this is crazy; this whole thing has been crazy, but... you said my first time should be special, and with someone I care about, so I've decided which member of your group that should be," I said, leaning down and kissing her.

She was startled as I kissed her softly. After a moment, she kissed me back.

This wasn't sexual... this wasn't lust... this was love.

When I broke the kiss, she said, "Bret, I..."

"Shhhhhh," I said, as I looked into her eyes. "I love you Allie, and I want you to be my first everything."

"Well," she smiled, "there's only one first left."

I kissed her again.

Then I kissed her cheek.

Kissed her ear, and tugged on it with gentle teeth.

I moved down her body, splattering kisses down her neck.

I moved to her tits and sucked on her nipple.

Then her other nipple.

I slithered my tongue down her belly, and then to her pussy.

I kissed her pussy lips.

She moaned.

I moved back up and said, "I choose you. Nobody else, just you."

"Bret, that's crazy."

"You know we're going to be at the same college this fall, far away from here," I pointed out.

"Yes, we are," she nodded.

"No one would know you're my sister," I pointed out.

"Unless I keep screaming 'Fuck my asshole, big brother'," she said wickedly.

"Yes, that would certainly give away our secret," I smiled.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"I'm saying that I want you not only to be my baby sister slut and the girl to take my virginity the sooner the better, but also to be my live-in college girlfriend."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, I love you more than anything," I said, leaning down and kissing her again.

She melted into my kiss.

After a couple minutes she broke the kiss and said, "But I like the big brother taboo."

"And I love fucking my baby sister, and using her for my cock-craving, cum-lusting slut," I said wickedly.

"You had me at cum-lusting slut," she smiled, as she wrapped her legs around me and added, "now slide that big-brotherly cock into your baby sister's greedy little pussy."

"You sure?" I asked, as my cock was between, but not yet past her pussy lips, and her nylon legs were wrapped around me like a sweet sexual cocoon.

"Now that you've made me love you as much as you apparently love me, I've never been more sure about anything in my life," she said, pulling herself into me, and my cock slid inside her wetness.

"Oh, God," I groaned, the inside of a pussy feeling much different from the inside of an ass.

Not as tight.

But so much wetter.

"Oh yes, big brother,' she moaned, "fill me up."

"So good," I moaned back, as my cock filled her.

"Now fuck me, big brother, fuck me hard," she ordered.

I began slowly fucking her. I was fucking my sister. I was in love with my sister. Like love, love. And... she felt the same about me.

Was it wrong?

We've been brainwashed into thinking it is.

Yet what is purer than loving another member of your own family?

Why should something that felt so perfect be considered wrong?

We both wanted this.

We both needed this.


We both were choosing this.

We were both of legal age to make choices like this.

So fuck it.

Literally.

When she unwrapped her legs from me, I spread them open, held her ankles, and began fucking her hard and fast.

"Oh yes, big brother, take me however you want to," she moaned, looking up at me lustfully.

"I'm going to fuck this pussy every chance I get."

"Don't forget my mouth and asshole," she moaned.

"Oh, all three of your holes will be well filled," I promised. "I can come six to ten times a day."

"I expect all of those loads to be either inside or onto me," she demanded. That fleshlight needs to grow some cobwebs."

"Deal. But you'll be constantly full of cum."

"Yum," she smiled.

After a couple minutes she said, "Roll onto your back, big brother."

I did as she asked, and watched her straddle me.

"Fuck, you're hot," I admired, as her pussy engulfed my cock.

"Mmmmmm, this will be your new workout routine," she said, as she began riding me.

"I've never liked workouts, but this is a regimen I could get addicted to."

"It also includes a healthy diet of cunt cum," she added.

"Mmmmmm," I said as I continued losing my virginity to my sister.

She put her hands on my chest and rode me... her small, perfect tits bouncing as she did. Her lips pursed so perfectly. Her hair falling so sexily over part of her face.

Even though I'd jerked off already today, then came in her mouth, and then came in her ass... after just a few minutes, my fourth load was boiling inside.

"You've already come in my mouth and ass," she moaned, able to read my upcoming orgasm, "you have only one more hole to fill."

"But...." I began.

"No worries, I'm on the pill," she said, reading my mind. "Now fill my pussy with your cum, big brother."

"Oh God," I moaned, as she kept riding me, her orgasm close too.

"Let's come together," I suggested.

"Yes, yes, let's come together," she agreed as she kept riding me, and I began bucking my ass up to fuck her too.

A couple minutes later, both of us looking into each other's eyes, moaning like crazy, we came together.

I grunted.

She moaned loudly and collapsed onto me.

I kissed her.

She kissed me.

We collapsed beside each other.

A couple minutes later she asked, "Happy with your choice?"

I replied, "My dear sister, my love, I've never been happier."

.....

We shared a romantic supper.

In a silly mood at one point, we fed each other a few bites.

Dessert was a 69.

My fifth load ended up smeared all over her face.

We watched a romantic comedy on the couch, cuddling, completely naked... except for the thigh highs, of course.

Load six was a nylon foot job, where I came all over her feet. Which meant I needed to fetch a fresh pair of stockings for her. And then even better, I got to help her put them on.

In bed we finished with a marathon make out fuck session, where my seventh load ended up deep inside her.

.....

Epilogue:

We fucked like bunnies for the next couple of weeks as I deposited at least one load in each hole every day.

Unfortunately, Allie was going away for a month to lifeguard at a summer camp. Yet, doing me the ultimate favour, she set me up with Cassie and we hit it off. She found me funny, it turned out we had similar interests and much to my surprise and chagrin (but only initially) she just also happened to be going to the same college as me.

We had a few threesomes when Allie returned, as well as during school breaks, and even on our wedding night.

Love... it comes in the most unexpected of ways.

THE END

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

Originally, I had a different ending... but it ended up feeling a little too corny and far-fetched... but here for your own curiosity, In case you actually are curious, is:

ALTERNATE ORIGINAL ENDING: HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Epilogue:

This loving and fucking relationship continued all summer... with us almost getting caught a couple times by our parents.

They were thrilled when we told them we thought we should room together for college... my Dad having been super worried about his only daughter being all on her own a couple thousand miles away. I promised to look after her.

And I did.

A few times a day, usually.

.....

Now we're at college.

We're dating.

No one has a clue we're related.

They're all just in awe of how much in love we are with each other.

Although we do get teased about us having the same last name.

We just quip back that it'll save Allie some paperwork once we get married.

THE END... AGAIN.