Sibling Survival Ch. 01

Story Info
Garry and Jill get close as they try to survive.
7.5k words
4.47
49.5k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sibling Survival Chapter 1

*** This is the first instalment of a series I am writing. As the name suggests, it is about a brother and his younger sister trying to survive in a post apocalyptic world with only themselves to depend on. The horrors of the world they now live in has brought them closer and closer together in new and exciting ways.

All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older.

Chapters will be released whenever I get around to finishing them. Hope you all enjoy and as always, feed back is welcome.***

*

Garry and Jill had been walking for hours. This wasn't unusual given the circumstances but today it really seemed to drag on. They both had heavy rucksacks filled with a decent amount of supplies, having just scavenged a derelict camp site and the mid March sun was beating down on them relentlessly. The only thing keeping Garry trudging forwards was the view. Not the scenery mind you, he was fixated on the sight of his younger sister Jill as she led the way.

Jill was a short girl, only around 5ft 2in or so. Before 'shit hit the fan' she was in her final year of school with aspirations of becoming a veterinary nurse after attending university. Now her only hopes seemed to be surviving another day and her dreams had become nightmares. Neither Jill nor her brother Garry knew how long things had been like this but it had been around eight months since they lost their parents and older brother Matthew but it may as well have been eight years. They found that being surrounded by danger everyday had a weird effect on their perception of time.

Like everyday she wore brown boots, nicely fitted jeans and a low cut white vest, all of which were dirty thanks to living rough for so long. Her long sandy blonde hair was tied in a messy bun on her head and Garry watched intently as the sweat from her neck ran down to her back causing her vest to stick. He admired in great detail the way her tight and beautifully rounded bottom moved with the sway of her hips. He could see the glistening sweat on the small of her back thanks to her backpack making her vest ride further and further up to expose her soft skin.

"God! What am I thinking!" he thought to himself.

This wasn't the first time he had looked lustfully upon his sister. His own sister! His flesh and blood! He always felt the now familiar twinge of guilt but he couldn't help it. He was now in the naughty habit of trying to catch glimpses of her naked body whenever the chance happened upon him. Truthfully she had always been quite cute. Not that he had ever thought of her that way growing up but now he felt differently. Now he couldn't help but notice how nicely her body had developed. They were always kind of close thanks to being only two years apart in age and growing up in the country but now they were really close, as good as best friends. Unsurprising since they have only had each other to depend on for so long and live each day in such close quarters.

Garry reminisced about Jill in the world before. How she was smart and funny and she used to carry a nice amount of chub, but nothing that would be considered overweight. Now, after walking for hours every day and eating small high protein meals, consisting mainly of small game and anything that could be scavenged, she was now slim and nicely toned. Her body was on the verge of being considered athletic, only she didn't consume enough calories for the muscle build.

Suddenly she turned around and this caught Garry of guard. He had been deeply fixated on her ass for who knows how long. A mile or two maybe? Did she catch him? He didn't know but even if she had done, she didn't react.

"This heat is getting too much. We should cut across this field and pitch up for the night in the shade of that woods. I know it's still early but Jesus! I'm sweating like a pig!" she said.

Garry let out a sign of relief and said, "don't even get me started on the bloody heat! I think that's a good idea, we have a good amount of stuff with us so we have the time."

With that decided, they climbed over the old wire fence and headed towards he treeline. Jill followed her brother now as they crossed the overgrown field trying hard to leave as little trace of them being there as possible. Once in the woods they took little time finding a spot. A patch of reasonably flat ground by a fallen tree and far enough away from the edge of the woods so that they could remain hidden and maybe even light a small fire at night. Garry threw down his backpack and instantly pulled off his sweaty black polo shirt exposing his bare chest and sticky back to the shade. He spread his arms out and proclaimed, "aww sweet relief!" before laughing.

He turned around to look at Jill who was bent down looking into her bag. He instantly noticed the soft cotton fabric of her pink underwear poking up above the waist line of her jeans. He loved to see them and the fact she hadn't changed them in a week made them even sexier to him.

She turned to face him laughing. "It will be nice to chill out for a while and rest my feet. I don't know why but today's walk dragged on so badly! Here, I've got a few of these baby wipes left." She said while turning around and standing up.

She threw the baby wipes to Garry and as he took one out he was stunned by the sight of his younger sister peeling her sweaty vest off in front of him. As time went on, they were slowly becoming more comfortable around each other and Garry was thankful everyday for the closeness they were sharing.

She pulled her vest up slowly over her head exposing her shapely breasts, held neatly in her beige coloured C cup bra. He instantly started to feel the ravenous stirring in his trousers but the show was over in a heartbeat. He started to clean himself with the wipe, wiping his chest and arms before wiping his arm pits. Jill dropped her vest on top of her backpack and walked towards Garry reaching out for the wipes.

"Maybe we should look into getting you some better boots?" Garry said. "We didn't walk that much today so it might be time.

"I think I do need some. Maybe tomorrow we can look but to be honest, I can't even imagine walking again! You'll have to be on firewood duty today too, I'm sorry." Jill replied as she sat down on the grass and began to unite her laces.

"Ha! I guess I will be! I'll probably get it done faster without you anyways." Garry laughed. "I think I will grab some just now because once I sit down I think that will be me for the foreseeable future!" He turned to walk into the woods before Jill called back.

"No! Wait! Please! Can you help me?" She was sat with untied laces but seemed to be struggling to remove her boots.

Almost shyly she said, "Can you pull my boots off? I think my feet are swollen. I'll apologies now too because it won't be pleasant!"

He turned to looked at her sat on the ground with her legs stretched out towards him. Her cleavage was on full show and her chest was blushed and shimmering with sweat. He could barely control the flow of blood traveling from his head to his cock as he knelt down in front of her awkwardly, trying to conceal his incestuous yearning.

"Yeah, sure. I can't wait to get back and get these boots off." He said while pulling off the first of her boots. He immediately noticed her socks were wet from sweat and he moved to the other. He laughed as he jokingly agreed that it wasn't pleasant then he pulled at the toes of her socks until they came off. Her feet were damp and red and definitely slightly swollen. "Jesus Jill, you do need new boots!"

Something about just seeing her feet and even the smell of them was enough to set him off. He was almost perpetually horny nowadays since they had little alone time to relieve themselves. He held her left foot in his hands and without really thinking about it, began to rub her feet.

"Mmm that feels so good. Kind of sore but in a good way if that makes sense?" She said softly as she lay on her back and stretched out her arms.

Garry took this opportunity to have a good look at her hot body as she lay with her eyes closed. He could see that she still had next to no hair under her arms as she had shaved with an old razor two days ago. He could see the redness from her bra wire that had been digging into her under boob all day and he could even see the tiny pinhole where she used to wear a bellybutton piercing. It was a glorious sight!

After a while and switching foot it was time to collect some wood. Jill thanked him as he quickly got up to hide his bulge and he walked into the woods. He gathered a small pile of fallen branches and sat them down by a tree. He was too horny to go back just yet and couldn't get the image of his sister out of his mind. He undid his belt and began to open his trousers as he knelt down, pulling out his hard, fully erect penis. It was a good size when fully erect like now. Just shy of 6inches and cut. He spat on his hand and rubbed it all over the head and shaft as he began to stroke it. He held onto the tree next to him as he began to shamelessly masturbate with more vigour to the thoughts of Jill's tight and sweaty body. How he longed to see her perky teardrop breasts uncovered and feel the texture of her nipples in his mouth. He fantasised about seeing her sweaty body in the throws of passion. Her legs wrapped around his body or held up with his hands around her ankles. The feeling of her wetness coating his hard cock as he fucked her. That thought was the straw that broke the camel's back as it were and he began to involuntary groan as he came hard. His hot white semen shooting out of his cock and against the tree he was now leaning on.

After panting heavily for a moment and wiping the sweat from his brow. He put his now softening penis back into his boxers and tied up his belt. He couldn't quite believe how good that felt. He felt so dirty having just cum to the though of his younger sister yet again. His infatuation with her was getting worse everyday and even though he had just cum for the first time in days, he was still horny. He wished she felt the same.

Sometimes he thought she actually did. They sometimes shared small, almost intimate moments that made him think she did but he always chocked them down to wishful thinking. How could she? They were family!

He grabbed the wood he had collected and began to walk back to Jill and suddenly became aware again of the blistering heat. It couldn't be much later than mid day and the air was stifling. As he walked through the trees he could hear Jill singing softly. She did this quite often and she was actually rather good. As he approached closer and she came into view he almost died!

She was stood up and was wearing nothing but her beige bra and pink cotton panties. He stopped walking and admired the view of her hot slender body reaching up as she finished tying a tarpaulin sheet to a tree branch to make a small shelter. He could see from the distance that her pink panties had crept up in between her soft bum cheeks and was giving her the cutest wedgie he had ever seen. As he began to walk closer she heard his footsteps and turned to face him. "Oh good, you got wood!" she called out.

Little did she know, even after just ejaculating against a tree. He definitely had wood! He thought she was so beautiful. It was killing him. Literally eating away at his insides.

"I man! I collect wood!" he replied in his best cave man impression.

This made them both chuckle as he dropped the pile of wood down. He sat down and began to remove his boots and socks but stopped short of removing his trousers. He thought better of it in case he couldn't control his manhood. Then he said, "would you be able to pass the water please? I'm so thirsty!"

"Sure thing Gar! We might actually have to find some more tomorrow if this weather keeps up." She said as she bent over to look in his bag.

He stared at her ass without even blinking. Her pink cotton pants were damp from sweat and he could see the darker patches this had caused. She stood up again and walked towards him saying, "We also need to trim that moustache again. You definitely suit the beard though. It looks really good on you." She actually blushed after saying this. You couldn't tell because of her heat blushed cheeks but Garry could swear he saw it in her eyes.

She handed him the water and went over to her bag to find her small pair of scissors while calling back to Garry, "How can you still be wearing those black trousers! If I was you, they would've right off!"

"You're right, it's bloody roasting!" Garry said. He couldn't hold off any longer, he just had to chance it. He stood up and undid his belt and let his thick black work trousers fall.

Garry was an apprentice roofer before the virus hit and he wore his work clothes now because of their durability. They were black and hard wearing but not great in the heat. The air felt good on his bare and sweaty legs as he folded his trousers up and sat back down drinking his water.

Jill walked over to him with the scissors and knelt down in front of him. His heart started to beat so hard he was scared she would hear it. She had one knee between his legs and the other straddled over his left thigh and she leaned in closer too him and said, "Sit still, I don't want to mess this up."

He could feel the heat from her body as she gently brushed his moustache downward. Just before she made the first cut, a mixture of nerves and excitement made them both burst out into laughter that they couldn't control. The more they tried to keep a straight face the worse it got. Jill was nearly crying and her head had fallen back. She was now sitting on his leg and Garry was laughing so hard and enjoying the moment so much he completely forgot about the dangers of getting an erection and was starting to get a sizable semi.

"Stop it! I'll cut the whole thing off If you keep laughing! Come on now. Deep breaths, we can do this." She said while wiping her eyes.

"Ok, lets do it. One, two, three." Garry said before holding his breath.

Jill cut along his top lip quickly and it was done. Then afterwards, there was a strange moment of closeness between them. These moments seemed to Garry to becoming more frequent. It felt like the air became thicker and everything went silent. Jill was sitting back on Garry's leg and was softly stoking his moustache and beard. Then she brushed his face and said,

"Yup, I'm definitely a fan of the beard. It hides your ugly mug!"

Garry laughed heartily and shoved her playfully back. Pushing her bum harder into his leg. She pushed him hard on the shoulders in response but it was harder than she intended or Garry expected. He fell backwards and with a short girly squeal she toppled onto him. Her thigh pressed onto his semi hard penis and her hot, sweaty stomach pressed heavily against his. He felt her hair tickle his face as she stopped herself from head butting him by supporting her body with her arms and he could feel the fabric of her bra rubbing against his chest. They looked into each others eyes for a small moment before Jill quickly broke the silence with laughter.

"Oh, sorry! Am I crushing you?" she said as she rolled off him laughing. She brushed her leg against his as she fell off of him and Garry spotted her eyes flick over his crotch while quickly getting up. He could swear she was fighting back a cheeky smile as she did this but again, it was probably just wishful thinking. Or was it?

If she had been anybody else he would have made a move by now. She got up and walked to her bag to put the scissors back and Garry basically lunged towards his bag and he used it as cover for his growing bulge. He began to rummage through it, hoping to find something useful as a cover for looking in it. He almost foolishly took out a small bottle of moisturizer he had found at the camp site. When Jill seen the tiny white bottle she nearly screamed!

"Yes! Moisturizer! God, I love you sometimes! Any chance to can rub a little on my shoulders. I think they caught the sun today and those bag straps are awful when I don't have my shirt on." She asked pleadingly.

"Eh, sure thing Jill. Come over here and I'll give you some. I think the back of my neck got it the worst and maybe a little on my face." Garry said as he soothed his forehead with a pea sized amount. He rubbed his hand over his neck as Jill walked over to him and sat cross legged In front of him. She had her back facing him and retied her hair. She was so close now and he could almost taste the saltiness of her sun soaked neck as he pictured kissing it. He couldn't control his shameful manhood any longer either as he looked down her back to the tip of her pink underwear. He begged God to let him have a peek at the holy grail. It was almost too much.

Garry squirted a decent amount of cream onto his hands and rubbed them together. He really should be rationing it but couldn't resist enjoying this moment. He knew it would be the source of many dirty and incestuous wanks in the future.

"This will probably be cold for a second. Then again, your neck is so hot it might actually boil." He laughed.

She chuckled and said "I wouldn't be surprised if I'm honest. We were only walking for about three hours today but it really got to me."

"I know" said Garry. "It was getting to me too."

He took his hands and gently began to rub the cream onto his sister's back. Mostly over her shoulders and the top of her back between her shoulder blades. Then he started to run his thumbs in circles as his palms massaged her shoulder tops. She was clearly enjoying it as she let out small, soft moans.

"Mmm it's so soothing. Thank you." She muttered.

"Anytime." Garry replied as he continued to work his hands and thumbs all over the top of her back for a while.

Then he ran his two thumbs one after the other from the base of her neck all the way up till he reached her hairline. Jill visibility shivered as he did this and moaned out again softly. Garry could now see goose pimples on her arms as she closed her eyes and swayed her head in time with his thumbs.

"Oh God, this is so good. Thank you so much. I never realised just how sore my back was until now. I guess you just get used to it." Jill said.

"Honestly, don't mention it. I'm glad I can help. Just think, I almost never took this lotion!" Garry said, now taking in every detail he could of his younger sister. "If you have a bad back I can massage that too if you like? Or is that weird?"

"Would you?" Jill replied. "I'd actually really appreciate it if you could. I don't think it's weird. It might have been in the old world to be honest but we're all we've got now and I need me a massage!" she laughed at this and then said, "Here, I'll lie on my belly."

Garry chortled in response and said, "You're right ya'know. It's us against the world. Now, this WILL be cold.

As she lay down flat and cradled her head in her folded arms, Garry quickly shifted his hard cock into the elastic of his boxer shorts. He squirted the lotion over her lower and upper back causing Jill to scream out at the shock of the cold liquid on her roasting hot skin. He knelt beside her and started to rub it deeply into her soft back. He ran his hands from the bottom of her back and up her spine to her neck.

"Mmm Your hands are like magic Gar! Who knew?" Jill said while softly moaning. "Maybe you could focus on my lower back?"

"Sure thing Jill" Garry replied as he worked his hands all over the small of Jill's back. His erection was in full force now and there wasn't anything he could do to hide it. He just had to hope she wouldn't see.

As he continued to massage her soft skin he had his eyes fixated on her tight round ass and her sweaty pink underwear that was riding slightly between her cheeks. He could see the shimmering sweat on them and imagined in great detail what her tight, sweaty asshole would look like. He wanted with all of his existence to pull down her pants and run his hands all over her backside. He wanted to gently part her cheeks to show it in full view. He could feel the swell in his cock start to produce pre cum as he imagined mounting his little sister and slowly pushing his hard cock in between her thighs, allowing the head of his cock to spread her hot pussy lips.

12