Sibling Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsay had stopped kissing me, so I could see that my mirror was now sucking on the brunette's boobs. Well, I didn't need any more of an invitation. I bent my head down and took Lindsay's right nipple right into my mouth. She gasped and grabbed the back of my head. I heard Rachel's breath catch too, and I imagined it was for the very same reason.

"Holy fuck your tits are fucking awesome," Nick said, his voice muffled by my sister's tit flesh.

"Your guy didn't say that so you can't, either," Lindsay said. She was clearly not happy hearing her brother compliment my little sister's giant gazoogas.

I redoubled my effort on Lindsay's tiny titties. Sucking on the one while stroking on the other. It probably wasn't exactly what the guy on screen was doing, but I didn't care. Lindsay's nipples seemed to be super sensitive and every time I latched on to one her whole body trembled.

I let her nip slide out of my mouth and looked up. The guy was taking off his girl's pants now. Both couples were doing it at the same time. Almost choreographed. I tried not to think about Nick ripping off Rachel's shorts, but I could hear her squeal as he did it. I let myself be distracted by Lindsay, instead. I reached down and popped open the sexy blonde's bottoms, then slid them down her pin-stick legs. She kicked them off to the side and giggled.

The couples went back to kissing so I did the same. I danced my fingers across Lindsay's tiny tits.

"These are fucking amazing," I told her. She gave me a dubious look. "I love them. I really truly do."

"There's nothing there to love," Lindsay said, pouting.

I kissed her on the lips. "Your little" kiss "boobs" kiss "are the sexiest things" kiss "I've ever seen."

"Hey!" Nick called out, "If I can't talk then you can't talk."

I shrugged and kissed Lindsay again - on the lips this time. She smiled back at me, practically glowing. I felt her push her chest out - now proudly offering me her breasts - and I happily held on.

On screen, the chubby brunette pulled off her partner's pants. The more I saw of this girl, the more I thought she was kind of hot. I found myself wishing she'd get totally naked soon. And yes - I was making out with a girl with my half-naked sister nearby and I was perving on a third girl on the TV. What can I say? I'm an overachiever.

Lindsay quickly got my attention back. She pulled down my shorts, letting them fall to the floor. We were both down to our underwear. I glanced over and saw that Nick and Rachel were in a similar state of undress. Though, Nick seemed to only have eyes for my sister's massive mounds. He barely blinked as he stared at them.

The four of us were breathing heavily. The A/C was blasting but we were covered in sweat. All of us, only one more piece of clothing away from total nudity and... who knows? I mean, it was porn, right? So, I had a pretty good idea of where things were going. But how long would we stick with the script? Was there a point where we would stop? At oral? At more? I couldn't imagine losing my virginity - right there in the Callahan's living room - to my crush girl while my sister lay next to me losing hers at the exact same moment. But then, I suddenly couldn't bear the thought of not doing that, too.

The moment was so heavy with possibility. I could be licking Lindsay's snatch. She could be sucking my dick. We could be... fucking. Anything could happen and it seemed like I was buried by every option.

"Switch!" Lindsay said. The whole world seemed to stop. I thought I'd pictured everything. But that one had never occurred to me. Holy fuck.

I looked up and, sure enough, the Luigi-looking guy was now making out with the chubby brunette while my bald, muscular mirror was fondling Ms. Frizzy. I looked at Rachel, both of us frozen in mid-make out.

"Come on guys," Lindsay said, "Switch switch switch."

"But," Rachel said, "My brother."

"He's not your brother," Lindsay said, "He's the guy on screen, remember? It's pretend." Before my little sister could argue further, Lindsay marched over to Nick and started kissing him. She rolled her hand at Rachel as if to say, 'go on, get on with it.'

Rachel slowly slinked across the room to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist. Looked down into those loving green eyes. And just like that I kissed my sister the way no brother ever should. I'd licked her sex the night before, but this felt incredibly more intimate. Wrong in a way that was far too right. Rachel's lips were thick and soft. Her mouth wet and inviting. I pulled her close to me, felt her tremendous tits press against my bare chest. The hardness of my cock ground into her warm, spongy pussy. Still covered by our underwear, but still.

My little sister hummed in my mouth, a low satisfied groan. Any complaints she could have had seemed to slip away. Neither of us were really looking at the screen. So lost in each other. Kissing Lindsay had been amazing. Sexy. Kissing Rachel - fuck - this was so much more. My little sister seemed to feel it, too and she squeezed her body up to mine like she was trying to merge us into one uber-sibling.

I kissed down her neck to her chest. Gently suckled on her immense breasts.

"Ohh, that's nice," Rachel said. Her breasts looked a little distressed, and I wondered if Nick had been too rough with my sissy's titties. I did my best to just touch, not grope. Suck rather than bite. Rachel's body responded. She had her pussy right against my cock now and she was pressing into it urgently. Groaning and gasping.

We fell back to the couch. Rachel lying on top of me. I could see the TV again - we had fallen behind. Both couples were totally naked. I looked over and saw that Nick and Lindsay were right there, too. The little blonde was bare from her wispy pubes to her itty-bitty breasts. She had her thin fingers wrapped around her brother's cock and she was slowly stroking it while they kissed. This was not tentative. They weren't pretending for the sake of the game.

But then, Rachel and I were no better. I excitedly reached down and slid off my sister's panties. She didn't say a word, just grabbed the top of my boxers and pulled those down, too. We gasped, simultaneously, as her bare pussy landed on top of my uncovered cock. Skin to skin. Holy fucking yes. Her thick dark pubes tickled at my shaft. We went back to kissing, even more passionately than before. I felt my sister grind her sex down on mine and I started to...

"Come on guys, try to keep up," Lindsay said. I looked over and saw she was kneeling in front of her brother - cock in hand - matching the couple on the left. The two on the right were doing the opposite: the girl was down on the couch, her legs spread, with the bald guy's head between them.

Well, don't mind if I do! Rachel smiled at me, a little shyly. She seemed excited by this turn of events, as well. We shifted and my sister matched the woman on screen. She sat back and held her legs as open as far she could, exposing her hairy little pussy to me. Her nether lips so perfectly pouty.

I dove down, tongue first, to taste my sister. Oh fuck, I'd forgotten how much I loved her nectar. Her smell. The way she writhed under my ministrations. One lick and she was no longer her own. Mine.

"Wow, looks like I definitely chose the right couple," Nick said, "Seriously, man, better you than me."

I heard a slapping noise and saw that Lindsay had hit her brother, hard, on his bare butt cheek. But she kept his cock in her mouth. She sucked back and forth with abandon, humming and groaning. Her hand was between her legs.

I turned back to my happy little sister. I didn't care what Nick thought - if anything I felt like he was the one who was missing out. I lapped Rachel from top to bottom then slid my finger into her open puss. I thought she'd be a bit more open - after all she'd had a finger in her the night before and she was obviously really aroused. If anything, though, my little sister's little snatch was even tighter now. It barely let my pointer in past the knuckle.

I was starting to think I should try switching to a pinkie when my sister suddenly sucked in all her breath and straightened. Her legs kicked out.

"aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhHAAAAAAAA!" Rachel screamed. She beat her fists into the couch. Arched her back. Then slowly settled back down into the cushions. She didn't sob this time, but I saw a little tear escape the corner of her eye.

Tenderly, I wiped it away with my thumb.

"OK?" I asked.

"Uh huh," Rachel said. She reached down to grab my cock.

"Switch!" Lindsay shouted. The couples had gone back to their original partners. I saw that Nick's dick was still sticking out, purple. He had a pained expression on his face. His sister had left him out to dry. But then, the dude onscreen hadn't blown his load either. So, I guess we were still following the film.

Nick grabbed my sister's hand and tried to steer her head to his cock, but Rachel pointed to the screen. The couples had gone back to kissing again. Nick groaned in frustration. Our couple was doing the same, but Lindsay just smiled at me.

"Don't worry, I won't make you kiss my cockmouth," she said, "Although if you wanted to give me what you gave to Rachel..."

I looked up and saw that, sure enough, my guy was between the brunette's legs now. Apparently, I had the cunnilingus dude.

"Ha ha," Nick said. But his girl wasn't sucking his cock either. She was just stroking him with her hand. Not that Nick was complaining, I'm sure, as my little sister reached for his dick.

"Remember, he doesn't cum so you don't either," Lindsay told her brother. She sat down on the couch and held her legs apart.

Nick nodded confidently, but then my sister grabbed his dick, gave it one strong stroke, and he shook like he'd been shocked.

"Ah. Oh fuck. FUCK!" Nick cried. He bent at the waist and his chest ran red. Just like his sister, I thought. A huge glob of his cum shot out and hit my little sister's shoulder. Another. Nick was clearly aiming for Rachel's tits or her face, but my sister wasn't working with him, so he ended up all over the place. Slowly he slumped down to the ground.

"Dammit, Nicky," Lindsay said.

"I'm sorry, sis," Nick said, gasping, "It was just... Too good."

"Yeah, I'll bet," Lindsay said. She looked over at her brother and my sister with disdain. She still had her legs open, hoping we could continue, I guess. As much as I was sad that no one had even touched my cock yet, I also felt relieved (and maybe a bit proud) that I didn't blow my load before it was time. After all, there were far better (and wetter) battles on the horizon for those who could hold their weapon without it exploding in their hands.

"Give me a moment," Nick said, "It'll come back. Always does."

"Uh huh," Lindsay said.

My sister sat back on her heels. Thin white streams of Nick's sperm ran down her chest. She eyed it oddly, then got up to get a tissue and wipe it off. Whatever happiness I had slipped away, seeing my little sis spattered in another dude's semen.

"It's OK," Lindsay said. I couldn't tell who she was comforting. Me? Nick? Maybe all of us? The little blonde sat up, clearly giving up on getting her turn under my tongue. "Let's take a break. All this action has me hungry for lunch."

*

We all got dressed again and ordered Chinese delivery. There was something off-putting about eating naked, especially things like noodles, and so it just made sense. Again, I mourned a little as the two beautiful girls covered up their bare bodies. But I was also comforted by the fact that they'd almost certainly be naked again soon enough.

After lunch, Nick announced that he needed a nap and stomped upstairs. Ironically, reaching the heights of his pleasure had dropped him into a foul mood. Lindsay, too, seemed snippy. Fidgety. Of course, I couldn't exactly be calm either. My balls were aching, and my cock hadn't shrunk even a centimeter.

Yet I had to agree that we could probably use a little time away from each other. I went up to Nick's room. He was already passed out when I got there. I lay back on the sleeping bag on the floor, but I was so worked up I couldn't even close my eyes.

"...help me out."

Lindsay. I could hear her clearly. I got up off the floor and snuck out Nick's open bedroom door. Stood in the hallway in my now standard position.

"Yes, you can," Lindsay said. Both girls were in her room. I wanted to steal a glance, but I couldn't risk getting caught. I imagined they were still in their jean shorts and camis. Probably sitting on the floor, cross-legged, like they usually were when I walked by.

"I don't even know how," Rachel said.

"Sure you do," Lindsay said, "It's practically the same parts."

"Yes, but I mean. I've never even done it with myself. You know?"

"Wait seriously?" Lindsay asked, she tutted her tongue, "So you mean the first time you ever... Was with your brother last night?"

"I mean, not exactly?" Rachel said, "I kind of, like, stand under the shower head a little? When I'm like really, um, worked up. But never like that."

"Come on Rachel, it's not fair," Lindsay said. "You got to go, and I didn't."

"I bet Andrew would come in here and help you," Rachel said.

"He's in my brother's room and I don't want to risk waking up Nick. Besides, you're the one that got to cum so you have to give me one back. It's only fair."

I heard nothing, just heavy breathing for a moment. Then I heard a tiny, feminine squeal. I couldn't help myself, I had to look. I dropped down to all fours - I don't know why, I guess I thought I was sneakier down on the ground? - and crawled over to Lindsay's open door.

The tiny blonde was lying on her back. Her shorts and panties stretched around her ankles like they'd tripped her. My little sister was kneeling between Lindsay's legs. The voluptuous brunette was sitting up, but her hands were down at Lindsay's sex. Like performing an operation. Only the best kind I could imagine.

"No, not like. Ugh," Lindsay said, "Slowly slide the one finger in me. Yeah. Now another. Oh! There you go."

Rachel was facing the other way. There was no way she could see me. But Lindsay twisted her head, opened her eyes, and saw me kneeling there. Somehow, she had sensed me staring at her. The old predator's instinct. I thought she would scream or worse. Instead the sexy blonde winked at me and smiled.

"That's a good girl," Lindsay said, "Good job, sweetie. Now take your other hand and put your thumb right on my... OH! Oh yes! That's right. Rub it back and... Back and forth fuck! You're doing such a good job. Yes, Andy's little sister is going to... Going to make me CUM! Yes, she is."

Lindsay looked right at me as she said my name. Then her eyes rolled back. Her head flopped down and her back arched up. "Ha AH!" she cried, then giggled. Her body collapsed down to the ground.

"That's good," Lindsay said. She pushed my sister's hands back out of her snatch.

"That's enough. For now. That'll hold me for now."

"That was OK?" Rachel said.

"That was fine," Lindsay said, "We should probably go sneak by the boy's room though. Make sure they didn't hear anything."

I took Lindsay's warning well and hurried back to the safety of Nick's room. I lay down on my sleeping bag and squeezed my eyes shut, hard. A few minutes later I heard footsteps and guilty, girlish giggles.

Once I thought it was safe, I risked cracking one eye open. Both little sisters were gone.

*

Nick woke up a little while later and we both stumbled back downstairs. The girls were sitting at the table, eating potato chips like everything was normal.

"Next movie?" Lindsay asked. She eyed her brother pointedly - specifically his crotch.

"Cute, sis," Nick said, "Yes, I'm ready to go. Told you he'd come back."

Only took two hours, I thought, but I didn't say anything. I knew that insulting Nick would only upset his sister. I wanted, needed, a happy Lindsay. I could keep my smart remarks to myself. As the girls walked past me, Lindsay gave me a wink, but Rachel looked down at the ground. Embarrassed. Did she know that I knew? Or was this just the general bashfulness that came with our continuing escapades?

We went into the TV room. Nick started digging behind the shelves again, but Lindsay shoved him out of the way. She clearly had something specific in mind. Like Yoda ripping through Luke's supplies in Empire, the little blonde grunted as she looked at each title, tossing it behind her.

"It has to be in here somewhere," Lindsay said, "Ah ha!"

She jumped up, triumphant. The box was all black, like it was the most illicit thing amongst all the illicit things. The most poisonous of the poisons.

"Oh YES!" Nick said, "Good call!" He sounded more excited by the movie than he had when he came all over my sister.

"What is it?" Rachel asked, nervous.

"Oh, you're going to love it," Lindsay said, "This is perfect for the next part of our Mirror game."

Lindsay slid the tape out of its sleeve and into her palm. The cassette was no more labeled than its box had been.

"This is only two people this time," Lindsay said as she popped the VHS tape into the machine. It hummed gratefully for its next meal. "So, both couples will have to mirror the one on screen. But the situation - it's so much better. So much more... appropriate."

I couldn't imagine what she meant. Was this movie about people watching a movie and making out? Maybe they were on couches in a suburban living room or something? Or wait, I knew. The two people in the movie probably looked like Lindsay and Nick. Or me and Rachel. That had to be it.

None of us went to our respective couches. All of us stood in the middle of the room, legs rooted to the ground. We stared at the TV, like it had told us it was about to do a magic trick. Lindsay pointed the remote and pressed play.

Nothing. Black screen. Then the title popped up. Rachel gasped. My stomach did flip flops while my tongue went totally still. Lifeless. I couldn't even get a grunt out.

"Sibling Love," the screen said.

Holy fuck. I'd figured out by then that Mr. Callahan was hiding quite the pervert under his sexless exterior. But this... This was beyond what I could have imagined. I couldn't believe something like this even existed. It was there, on screen, but my mind denied the reality. So far from the world I thought I knew.

The title faded back and showed two kids sitting on a bed. The boy was wearing only his boxer shorts. The girl was in her underwear as well: little pink panties and a thin, white bra. They were both young and cute, but not in a porn way at all. The bedroom didn't look like a set - it looked like a bedroom. This looked... Real.

The siblings were probably in their early twenties and they really did look alike. The boy's short brown, bowl cut hair was the same color as his sister's shoulder-length locks. Their faces had similar shapes - nose and mouth and eyes. The sister was really pretty in an innocent sort of way. I could tell she had tiny little titties under her bra, like Lindsay. The way she kept looking over at her brother then back at the camera, though. Nervous yet wanting. It reminded me of Rachel.

"Come on, what are you waiting for?" Lindsay said. Just like that, she took off her shirt and shorts, matching the girl. Nick smiled at his sister, hungrily, then got down to his boxers. The Callahan siblings joined each other on the far couch. Rachel and I both stood rooted in the center of the room, speechless.

The siblings on screen were still sitting on their bed. Staring outwards. Like they were waiting for us to be ready before they could begin.

"I don't know," Rachel said. She kept looking at the TV and then back at me.

1...34567...9