Sibling Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsay's hands shot down and pushed me away. "Oh God. Too good. Too much. Can't... Fuck." She fell back to the ground like she'd been shot. Her face slowly drifted from red back down to pinkish.

Rachel and I watched as the beautiful blonde slowly recovered. Lindsay's eyes slowly focused and she looked over at my sister.

"Your turn," Lindsay said.

"Um, I don't know," Rachel said, nervously shifting her legs back and forth.

"Oh, come on," Lindsay said. The tiny blonde stretched out long and languid like a lazy cat. "You were just saying before how worked up you are. And you saw for yourself how good it's going to be."

"Yes, but... My brother," Rachel looked over at me shyly.

"So?" Lindsay asked, "It's a working, warm set of fingers and a tongue. Who cares who it's attached to. No offense Andy."

I just nodded. To be fair, I had been feeling a bit... objectified. Though only in the best of ways.

"Unless..." Lindsay paused, as if thinking, "You'd like me to do it?"

"Oh," Rachel looked back down at the carpet, "I mean. Not that I wouldn't, I just... I don't know. Are you sure I have to do this? I'm sure it'll be fine in a little bit."

"Those are your options," Lindsay said, "Him or me."

"I came here to... I wanted to take care of you," I said, "Let me help."

Rachel nodded shyly. She seemed to be thinking about it. Caught between incest and a lesbian.

"Andrew," Rachel said. Choked it out, like my name got caught in her throat. "I trust you." Her voice still quiet but now clear. "I trust my big brother to take care of me. Always."

Lindsay made a noise that sounded disappointed, but when I looked the little blonde was grinning from ear to ear. I nodded at Rachel solemnly.

"I'm happy to do it for you, sis," I said, meaning it.

Rachel nodded back at me. Then she lifted her long pajama shirt up over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra, and suddenly my sister's incredible, bare breasts were exposed to both of us.

I sat - stared - dumbfounded. If anything, my sister's tits were even better than I'd imagined. If little Lindsay had plums then Rachel was holding honeydews. Maybe more. Yet they sat high on her chest as if they were so magnificent the laws of physics simply did not apply. My sister's peachy nipples pointed outward, shouting her arousal for anyone to see.

Rachel was down to a pair of baby blue panties. I noticed a massive dark spot in their center, almost like she'd peed herself. Rachel paused her strip tease. Stared down at the floor.

"Holy fuck, sis," I said, "Your body's fucking incredible."

"You think so?" Rachel asked, her voice almost too quiet for me to hear.

"Yes, it's goddamn amazing," Lindsay said, clearly meaning it, "Now take the rest off so he can see the whole thing."

Rachel reached down and slid off her little, blue panties. Unlike her best friend, my sister had a large patch of thick, dark curly hair that went from the top of her pussy to almost an inch below her belly button. It made her look wild. Wanton. Ironically, Rachel's puss was smaller than Lindsay's, tidier, with taut lips that seemed almost demure.

My little sister sat in front of me, completely naked for the first time. She smiled, shyly, then stared back down at the carpet unicorn. She looked so innocent in that moment. So afraid. Something about that should have made me protective, instead it only made me want her more. Almost predatory.

I climbed between Rachel's legs and pushed her thighs wide. I crawled up to my sister's sex. Her smell was different than Lindsay's - subtler. Without a pause, I slipped my pointer inside my sister.

Rachel's breath caught as I entered, and I couldn't tell if it was pleasure or pain. Unlike Lindsay - who'd taken two fingers and felt like she easily could have held more - my single digit already felt too big for Rachel's tiny quim. Her pussy clamped down on my finger. Like even this invasion was already far too much.

Carefully, I started to slide my pointer in and out of my little sister's little pussy. She squealed, then dropped onto her back.

"Shhhh," Lindsay said, her eyes were wide. "They're going to hear you." She reached down and held her best friend's arm.

"Uh huh," Rachel said, not even noticing the contact.

As Rachel's pussy flowered, her magic button grew outward like its own little erection. No need to search this time. I bent down and latched my mouth on to her clit.

"MMMmmmmmm," Rachel gasped. Lindsay shushed her again. I didn't think my sister was being as loud as the little blonde had been before, but Lindsay now seemed to think that the slightest sound would bring a premature end to our performance. I didn't want that to happen. Not before I got my sister where she needed to go.

Still, I figured faster was probably better, so I started lapping at my sister with abandon. She tasted so good, so feminine. Rachel's legs popped up and wrapped around my head. She kept mumbling, "Oh God. Oh God. Oh God."

Lindsay let go of my little sister's arm and reached over to lightly cradle her head. "Shhh. I've got you. Almost there."

I saw an opportunity and I couldn't stop myself. I ran my free hand up Rachel's flat stomach and grabbed hold of her humongous right breast. Like you would do any different. I gave it a good squeeze. Her hard nipple scratched at my palm. God it was amazing. Like holding heaven in my hand.

I moved my finger in time with my tongue. Rachel's legs went taut. Her pussy, impossibly, got tighter. Her cries louder. And then she started this long rambling monologue, her words getting faster and faster until they all crashed together. "Fuck. I mean. I don't think I've ever. OhMyGod. Never. Oh fuck. Ohfuck. OHFUCK!"

My little sister kicked her legs out straight. Threw her head back. Rachel's jaw dropped open and a little high-pitched eeeeeeee escaped. Just as her hissing breath was about to become a shout, Lindsay dropped down and gave my sister a hard, deep kiss.

Goosebumps ran up and down Rachel's arms and legs. She was locked in place, her whole body shaking. Screaming into Lindsay's open mouth. The sexy blonde stroked Rachel's thick brown hair. Finally, I felt my sister's body relax. Her muscles unclenched.

Lindsay gave my sister one final little kiss and then let Rachel breathe. The buxom brunette took a deep, ragged gasp, like coming up for air. Then she bore down, gritted her teeth, as another orgasm ripped through her. Rachel's eyes rolled back in her head. She clenched again. Squeezing the orgasms out of herself. Drop by drop.

Finally, Rachel flopped back onto the carpet, arms and legs outward. I slowly slid my finger out of my little sister. I heard a little sob and looked up. Huge tears were running down Rachel's face.

"Oh my God,' I said, "Oh God I'm so sorry."

"It's OK," Rachel said, choking through her tears, "I'm OK. I guess this is a thing I do? After I cum? I don't know. I mean, never. Not like that. Holy fuck."

Lindsay was still holding Rachel's head, lovingly. Then she looked over at me and her eyes went wide as saucers. "Holy fuck, Andy."

I saw where she was looking. While our attention was elsewhere, my cock had managed to slip out the fly of my pj pants. It pointed out like a steel bar, as hard as I'd ever felt it. I'd been so involved in the girls' pleasure, I'd forgotten my own.

"That thing is huge," Lindsay said, "I mean, look at it. Seriously Rachel, look at your big brother's big... Fuck."

"It's not like you didn't see it before," Rachel said. Her tears had stopped and now she was sitting up, smiling goofily. "I mean, it was in your mouth and everything."

"I know," Lindsay said, "It's just... I didn't get a really good look until now."

"It is pretty awesome," Rachel said.

"See?" Lindsay said, "I told you. OK Andy, don't worry. We'll take good care of you."

Rachel looked over at her best friend, confused.

"Boys aren't like us," Lindsay said, "You can't let them get all worked up and leave them like that. We have to take care of him or he'll go crazy."

I wasn't going to argue with that. I mean, sure I'd come in to make up for the previous favor. You know, all selfless and stuff. But in the moment my dick was so hard it hurt and I certainly wasn't going to turn down pretty Lindsay's generosity.

"Here, we'll do it together," Lindsay said. She grabbed Rachel's hand and pulled her forward like they were getting on the Ferris Wheel.

Lindsay didn't bother with my pants, she just reached out and grabbed my cock where it was sticking out. Then she took my little sister's hand and put it right on my shaft, above her own. The two girls made one long fist together. Pumping me.

"Oh Fuck," I said. My head lolled back. Lindsay shushed me. Then she let go of my dick, leaving Rachel to keep going. Lindsay leaned down till her mouth was right over my aching cockhead.

"Oh, aren't you such a big boy," Lindsay cooed to my cock. My penis shuddered in response, dripping out a huge glob of pre-cum. "Ohhh you want to be in a pussy so badly, don't you baby? Don't worry, I'll take care of you."

Rachel kept working me up and down. Her massive tits shook with every stroke. Lindsay opened her mouth and sucked my head inside. Her best friend, my baby sister, was jerking me off right into her waiting mouth.

"Oh God," I said.

"I think he's close," Rachel said.

"Mmhm," Lindsay said.

Lindsay licked around the ridge of my cock head and then right up the slit. That was all I needed. My whole body cinched and, just like that, my cock exploded down the little blonde's throat. She didn't say a word, just reached over to slow Rachel's hand.

One huge burst. Another. I looked up at my sister and she smiled at me almost proud as my body surrendered to the ecstasy she'd helped provide. As much as I'd cum before, I had plenty to feed into Lindsay's hungry mouth. Eventually it was too much for the little blonde and my spend started seeping out of the corners of her lips. After cumming more than I could ever have expected, my penis finally went soft. The blaze of my pleasure smoldered down to a dull glow.

Lindsay sat back with a silly smile on her face, then swallowed it all with one huge gulp. She reached up to her face, where some of my sperm had escaped, and picked it up with her finger. Then the little blonde held it out in front of my sister.

"Here try some," Lindsay said, "It's super awesome."

I thought Rachel would shy away, but instead she opened her mouth and sucked my spend right off Lindsay's finger. Then the buxom brunette stuck out her tongue at both of us to show she'd eaten it all.

"Kind of salty," Rachel said.

We heard some banging downstairs. Rachel and I both looked at Lindsay, but she seemed calm.

"I think we're OK," the blonde said, "But we should probably clean up real quick to be sure."

I hurriedly tucked my dick - now quite pliant and happy after his time in Lindsay's mouth and Rachel's hand - back into my pajamas. Lindsay found her pants and pulled them up while Rachel got her shirt back on. I have to admit feeling a little sad to see such beautiful femininity be put away.

Once we were dressed, Lindsay gave me a little shove on the shoulder and told me to get out. I started to leave, but then Rachel grabbed my hand. She gave me a kiss on the cheek, then whispered into my ear. "Thanks. You're a good brother."

I was about to say that this didn't seem like the kind of thing that good brothers do, but Lindsay started frantically shooing me out.

"Yes, you're the best," the blonde said, "Now get the fuck out of here."

I quickly scampered back to my own bedroom. The Callahan parents were still downstairs, I could hear them. Nick was snoring, maybe even louder than before. Everything that had just happened, the entire day, I was blown. I wanted to recount it all to myself. To remember it moment by moment.

I passed out almost immediately.

*

When I got up the next morning, I was alone. Nick had woken up at some point earlier and slipped out without me waking. I quickly dressed in a t-shirt and shorts and made my way downstairs.

Mr. and Mrs. Callahan had already left for the day. Lindsay, Rachel, and Nick all sat around the table with empty plates in front of them. Breakfast already finished. Nick was wearing the standard t-shirt and shorts - we had essentially the same wardrobe, I reflected. The girls were both wearing short jean shorts and cami tops. Lindsay's blue one covered her tits so completely she looked almost flat chested, while Rachel's red one made it look like her boobs were about to bust right out of it.

"Way to wake up," Nick said. I was learning to prefer his awkward silences over his confident exclamations.

"It's OK, Andy," Lindsay said, "We know you had a long, hard night." The blonde got up and gave me what had been left over from their meal - some overly crispy eggs, two cold pieces of bacon, and dry toast. I devoured it all like it was a royal feast. All that work had worked up my appetite.

As soon as I was finished, Nick jumped out of his seat and clapped. "Movie time!" he said and practically sprinted back to the TV room.

"Someone woke up excited," I said.

"Someone missed his midnight treat," Lindsay said. She rubbed the top of my head affectionately and then padded after her brother.

I looked over at Rachel, but she just shrugged and stood, following the sexy siblings out of the room. As good as yesterday had been, I knew that today would be even better.

*

"Swapping Sexy Couples Part Six."

The words were emblazoned across the VHS tape box in massive silver lightning bolt letters. Nick was holding it up in the air triumphantly, like he'd won it in a tournament.

"Oh, that's one of my favorites," Lindsay said. She jumped onto the couch so hard I heard the springs creak as they bounced her up and down.

Nick looked at me and Rachel with a dirty grin. "It's going to be tough for you two to catch up on the plot cause you haven't seen the first five parts," Nick said, "But I think you'll be able to figure it out." He snickered to himself at his joke. Then he bent over and began messing with the VCR.

I turned to Rachel again. I kept expecting her to say something. But instead she just blushed a bit and sat on the couch, waiting for Nick to join her. I sat down on the opposite side and Lindsay cuddled up next to me. She put her long, thin arms around my neck and gave me a little kiss on the cheek. "Never got a chance to thank you for last night," she whispered.

"It was nothing," I said.

"If that was nothing, I can't wait until you give me something," Lindsay said. She reached down and squeezed my cock through my shorts. Holy fucking fuck.

Nick stepped back from the TV, as if examining his masterwork. Then he lay back on the couch next to my little sister. He grabbed the remote and pressed play. We four all settled back into our standard positions: Rachel laying between Nick's legs. Lindsay resting between mine. My dick, already rock hard, also assumed the standard position - driving itself into the crack of the little blonde's nearly non-existent bottom.

The movie didn't waste any time with exposition. It started straight off with two couples both making out separately on opposite sides of a couch. On one side was a bald dude, muscular, with lots of tattoos. He was kissing a cute, chubby brunette. On the other side was a skinny guy with a thick, dark mustache. He was making out with a tall girl with short, blonde, curly hair.

Neither of the women was really all that attractive, though I guess the brunette was kind of OK. Still, it was people getting ready to have sex - it's not like I was looking away in horror. Unlike what we'd seen yesterday (or, to be fair, what we'd mostly not-seen), this didn't feel like a big movie production. They seemed more like real couples who'd made this themselves. It felt rougher, dirtier, and that made the whole experience feel oddly intrusive. Like we were looking in on real people's lives.

Almost as soon as the movie started, Lindsay jumped off the couch. She went over to Nick, grabbed the remote from him, and paused the show. We'd been watching for five minutes, tops. The onscreen couples were still fully clothed.

"I have an idea," Lindsay said, holding the remote like it was her laser pointer and this was a serious presentation, "Let's play Mirrors."

"Oh yes," Nick said, "That's awesome. With all of us, we could really do it properly for once."

Lindsay nodded enthusiastically in agreement. "Exactly!"

"What's 'Mirrors?'" Rachel asked.

"Oh, you're going to love it," Lindsay said, "It's really simple. We match whatever they're doing on screen. So, like, if the couple is kissing, you kiss. If they take off their shirt, same thing. See? Easy."

"We'll each pick a couple," Nick said, "We usually, ummm... I mean, me and Rachel will take the ones on the left." He meant the skinny, Luigi-looking guy and his frizzy girlfriend.

"Perfect," Lindsay said.

"So, we just... start kissing?" Rachel asked.

"For starters," Lindsay said, "When they go, we go."

"I don't know," Rachel said. She started glancing around the room, like she was looking for an escape route.

"Rach, it's fine," Lindsay said. She went over and squeezed my sister's hand, "Seriously. No one's doing anything different than before. Think of it like pretend. We're pretending to be the people in the video - you're not doing anything at all."

Rachel took a deep breath, then nodded.

"Good. You and Nicky are on the left," Lindsay said, "Me and Andy are on the right. In three, two, one..." She pressed play.

The couples started making out again. Lindsay sat next to me on the couch. Our mirror couple, conveniently, was right across from us. I glanced over and saw that Nick had leaned in and started kissing Rachel. Lindsay turned my head to her and pressed her lips to mine.

My first real kiss with a real live girl. The beautiful, little blonde I'd had a crush on since I could remember. Fuck yes. Her lips were thin, but soft. I did my best to pay attention to everything going on around us. All I wanted to focus on was kissing Lindsay.

The brunette had her hand on the bald guy's cheek, so Lindsay put her hand on my cheek. I couldn't see where the guy had his hand - it was somewhere around the back of the girl - so I took advantage and reached down to cup Lindsay's tiny butt. She jumped a little as I grabbed her shorts-covered bottom. Instead of complaining, however, the tiny blonde snuck her sexy, pink tongue into my mouth, making our kiss - somehow - even more engaging.

Lindsay took hold of my shoulders and steered us to the side so we could both watch the TV. It meant that I couldn't really see Rachel and Nick, but I could still hear the wet noises of kissing nearby and I assumed they were continuing the same way. It was almost too much to keep track of: the two couples on TV and the four of us in the family room.

I didn't need to worry about following the plot, though. Lindsay had clearly seen this movie before and so she did all of the steering for both of us. The chubby brunette took off the bald dude's shirt. Lindsay reached over and did the same. Started tracing her fingers over my bare chest.

Both TV guys were now bare-chested. The kissing was nice, no doubt, but I was starting to wish that my avatar would do something more. My cock was straining against my shorts something awful. Lindsay grabbed my hands and pulled them down to the hem of her shirt. Yes! The bald dude had finally started undressing his girl.

I pulled Lindsay's cami right off. She wasn't wearing a bra and I gasped, delighted. Lindsay's little titties shook a bit as they were released from her shirt. The little blonde was basically boobless compared to my sister, but there was something super-sexy about that, too.

123456...9