Sibling Test Subjects - Ch. 01 & 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"La di da, the trial will last eight weeks, la di da da, patient agrees to a non disclosure agreement on all activities, ughhh!" she groaned. "How long is this freaking thing? They cant seriously expect me to have read all this!" she whispered to herself. Jessica began thumbing through, looking for the x the lady in the lab coat had mentioned. Without bothering to do any more reading, she began signing each one, in a hurry to complete the process.

Jessica finished after nearly a half hour of rummaging through the paper work and signing each marked line. She put the clipboard on the counter and decided to lay back on the examining bed and wait for time to pass, kicking off her heels. Nearly and hour passed without even a single peep from outside the door. She had begun to wonder if she was somehow missed, or forgotten. She began pacing nervously back and forth, shivering in the cold room, playing out scenarios in her head of not being chosen. She weighed herself against the group she entered with, coming up with every reason why they would pick her over them, and trying to escape a sense of dread that she might have possibly not been chosen.

After what seemed like hours, a single knock on the door as the silver handle turned and opened to reveal the same lady as before, seemingly in a worse mood than when Jessica last saw her. She made no eye contact with her and moved to the clipboard, picking it up and adjusting her glasses as the door behind her closed slowly with a soft click.

The woman spoke, startling Jessica, again, who had been nervously paying very close attention to her in this room that had been long quiet. "Jessica Hammonds. Is that your legal name?" Jessica shook her head up and down like a nervous child, her face inadvertently shaped into a submissive state looking up at the woman. "You're quite young compared to the others." Jessica didn't know how to respond to this statement. Jessica had thought this to be a benefit to her in the interview, but the woman made it sound like it was a detriment. "Did you read the contract in its entirety?" the woman's eyes coming up to meet Jessica's, behind her eyebrows like a police officer would do when taking a report.

Jessica lied "Yes ma'am. It was quite a lot..." The woman's attention turned back to the papers as she flipped through, spending more time on certain pages than others.

"Yes, it is." A brief pause from the woman "and I see you signed every mark." The woman looked up again, this time bringing her whole face up to stare at Jessica as she asked the next question. "And so you read about the non-disclosure agreement, yes?"

Again, Jessica lied; she only read part of it "Yes ma'am."

"Good. So you know if you are chosen, you can't discuss this trial with anyone other than myself? Not your family, not the assistants in this office, and certainly not your pastor. Religious protections won't apply here." She looked at Jessica with an accusatory glance, as if testing her constitution about Jessica's lie. Again, Jessica nodded in affirmation. "Great. Well, now that we have your signature's this process should go much more smoothly."

The lady placed the clipboard on the counter again. "Disrobe and lay down on the table." The directions were clear. Jessica looked on in confusion as if she'd not clearly heard the lady speak. "Now, please, Ms. Hammonds." The lady turned and opened a drawer and retrieved two white gloves. Jessica slowly complied, taking off the jacket, then her dress pants, followed hesitantly by her tank top. Jessica paused, not going further to expose herself to the woman. The lady finished putting the gloves on and glanced Jessica up and down with a neutral expression. "Completely." She ordered and motioned to the examination bed. Jessica reluctantly hooked her thumb through her pantie string and peeled her thong down and away, and reached around unclasping the bra strap, tossing both onto the chair in the corner with the rest of her clothes. The coolness of the air between her thighs and across her chest made Jessica's skin turn to goose bumps. Jessica vainly tried to cover herself, feeling ashamed to be nude in the presence of a woman she'd never met before today.

Quickly Jessica shuffled onto the bed and tried her best to relax as she laid back, still covering herself from the woman. Once Jessica was still, the woman grasp Jessica's wrist, startling her once more, moving them so her arms were at her side. The lady took one hand and placed it on Jessica's face, the other holding a pen light the lady produced, and leaned over to stretch open Jessica's right eye and flash the light inside. Then she turned the pin light to Jessica's mouth as the hand grasped Jessica's jaw and opened it wide, putting her index and middle finger inside and flattening Jessica's tongue and peering into the back of her mouth. The lady put the pen light away and moved the other, dry gloved hand, to Jessica's tits, groping the small fleshy mounds firmly. Her nipples had grown hard in the cool air and the stimulation from the lady only made them tingle and grow harder. The lady flicked one of her nipples, causing Jessica to jump, making her chest jiggle with the motion. "Hmm." The woman muttered in a pleasant tone.

Then lab coat lady placed both hands between Jessica's thighs, pulling her legs apart. Jessica's pussy was what you'd call an 'innie', marked by hidden labia minora lips and her clit hidden under the hood that was swallowed by the soft silky lump of each lip of her pussy. Trying to keep her composure, Jessica laid there looking at the ceiling, avoiding eye contact. The lady then took the hand that was wet with Jessica's saliva and slid it from the top of her pussy, slipping Jessica's small clit between her digits, moving to the bottom and working her way smoothly inside as if she'd done the motion a thousand times. The finger tips of the lady parted her pussy lips and continued to work slowly up and down, widening and narrowing as the lady examined Jessica's loins. The motion and slickness of the woman's gloved hand caused Jessica to have a reaction and her pussy started to build heat and become slick with wetness. Jessica closed her eyes, doing her best not to have a reaction. All Jessica could think about was the last time she saw her gynecologist and climaxed during the exam, accidentally squirting the male doctor with her mother present. Jessica had been embarrassed, but as this woman examined her, she could tell it was only a matter of time if she kept up this motion, and suffer the same embarrassment, too afraid to tell the woman to stop.

Jessica bit her lip with her eyes closed, when suddenly without warning, the woman grabbed Jessica's hips with strength and flipped her on her stomach, positioning her hips so Jessica's ass was angled into the air. The doctor grabbed both ass cheeks and parted Jessica's plush butt with her thumbs. Jessica could feel the cold air of the room slipping across her back door. The doctor took a single finger and slowly pressed inside. Jessica had never done anal, much less had an anal exam. The feeling was a mix of pain and pleasure as Jessica's eyes squinted and she bit her lip, burying her head into the paper covered cushion of the exam table. Then the woman suddenly withdrew her hand and began taking off the gloves, tossing them into the trash. Jessica let out an audible sigh on her hands and knees, letting the tension in her body release as the exam concluded.

"Feel free to get dressed." The woman said as she grabbed the clip board and went to the rear of the stack of pages and jotted something down. Jessica recovered herself, getting down and off the exam bed, the wetness between her legs turning cool as ice in the freezing room. As she turned looking back at the exam table, an obvious wet spot had settled on the paper, with a perfect outline of the contour of her butt cheek's where the puddle had settled. Jessica felt a tinge of embarrassment as she began dressing herself, her face flush red. "Ms. Hammond's, the job posting that brought you here, are you aware of what it entails?"

Jessica was just pulling up her pants when the question came. Continuing to dress, she answered "Yes ma'am, it's like for human trials for a drug or something." The lady raised her eyebrows at the casual and naive answer Jessica offered.

"Almost, but not quite." The woman leaned against the counter, pulling her glasses up to rest on her hair, and folding her arms at the wrist in front of her. "It's important you understand what this trial is intended to be. Now, you've already signed a NDA and so I'm at liberty to detail exactly what it is we will be doing here, but I need you to listen to me closely." The lady took a deep breath, glanced away and back as Jessica finished tucking her tank top back into the dress pants. "BioTech is not a drug company. Yes, we produce them, but that isn't our mission. What I, specifically, have been tasked with is exploring the human genome and experimenting with new and innovative methods and techniques previously disallowed by the human rights committee in order to preserve and improve the human experience. You, as the test subject, will be subjected to a multitude of various genetic alterations, combinations, and mutations in an effort to see if there is any valuable information we can gain and exploit to - for lack of better phrasing - build a better human." The lady paused for Jessica, wanting her to soak in the slurry of information she just threw at Jessica.

"So, like, kinda how scientists combined the genes of a tomato with a fish to make them easier to grown in cold areas?" Jessica was trying her best to understand, and this was the closest she could come to.

"Yes, sort of, but on a much grander scale. Using your example, the idea would be to give tomatoes the scales of fish to survive physical abuse."

Jessica's face turned to one of shock and horror. "Wait, what? So you're going to give me scales? That's so gross!"

The lady pinched the bridge of her nose between her eyes, "No, Ms. Hammonds, we aren't going to give you scales. The scope of this project deals with humanoid mutations by recombining mankind's genes into different configurations using a technique called CRISPR." Jessica's face was still one of shock and worry. Jessica held the image of her skin being oily and flaky like a fish in her mind. She was suddenly very wary of the opportunity she deeply sought just prior to entering this room.

"I- I don't know if I can do this. I don't want to go home looking like a freak. I appreciate the offer... but-" Jessica gathered her coat and had taken two steps before the woman's firm hand had shot out in front of her.

"Ms. Hammonds, if you leave, you will automatically be self-terminating from this trial and violating the contract you signed and forfeiting your application for the position." The lady tapped the notepad with her other hand twice. "Besides, letting you leave here in a mutated state would result in BioTech violating its own NDA. What happens here, stays here. I can assure you, you'll go home each night as you come in each morning; a perfectly put together young woman."

Jessica pondered the woman's words, still worried about the proposition "How can you guarantee that? I mean, aren't mutations, you know, permanent? Like if I get a sun burn, it's still going to be there when I wake up the next morning, like you can't undo a sun burn." The woman paused for a moment to determine how she should word this to the poor concerned girl.

"The techniques at our disposal are highly sophisticated. The changes we induce can, and will, be reversed following the end of each workday in a timely manner to fit within the hours we request your presence. While it is true that modifying genetic compositions within a living body can have lasting effects, the probability of any mutation we induce being irreversible is extremely low. You have better odds of encountering a polar bear and a grizzly bear at the same time." The woman lowered her hand, no longer preventing Jessica from leaving if she so desired.

"Okay, yeah, but what if I'm at the zoo?" Jessica thought she was being clever. The lady didn't respond and actually stared at her with a mildly frustrated look. Jessica conceded "Fine, but... what did the others say when you told them this?" This question, the lady actually cracked a smile at.

"The others haven't been told - they didn't make it this far into the interview process." Jessica's mouth dropped and her eyes widened. The woman's smile widened even a little bit more as the realization of her words hit Jessica. "Ms. Hammonds. BioTech is prepared to offer you this temporary, full time position, effective tomorrow." The lady paused and stood from her leaning position with her arms crossed, expectantly. "So, what will it be?"

Jessica couldn't contain her enthusiasm and stuttered "Y- Yes! Yes! The answer is yes!"

The woman reached out to shake Jessica's hand "Welcome aboard Ms. Hammonds. Before we conclude the interview, did you have any questions? Now is the time to ask." Jessica came back down from her high only slightly enough to think clearly about what she might want to ask, clearly still elated at the acceptance of her into the position.

"Well, Doctor..." Jessica shook the woman's hand, giving her a look of uncertainty about what to address the woman by. The woman's grip was firm despite the long thin fingers, nicely manicured and devoid of paint.

"Professor. Professor Eve, if you must" Jessica shook her head in affirmation. The remainder of the interview wrapped up after Jessica asked a few questions she'd wanted answered, such as pay and sick time. Professor Eve clarified a few points about attire, what was acceptable and when to arrive and leave. At the end of the meet Professor Eve escorted the young redhead back to the front receptionist area. At the door separating the hallway from the receptionist's area, the two parted.

The late evening sun had begun its descent into the horizon as Jessica, still beaming with a smile at all of the wealth she was bound to accumulate, walked alone, lost in thought, back to her Brother's SUV. As she turned the corner around the side walk, she could see the headlights on with him reclined inside. Though the vehicle was many yards away Jessica could hear the vibration of music through the vehicle. Getting closer, Jessica could see Kyle reclined in the driver's seat with airline pilot's sunglasses on. He sat up and turned his head to look at Jessica as she got to the door, unlocking it for her.

Escaping the blazing afternoon sun, Jessica slipped into the vehicle, her shimmery red hair catching a glint of the afternoon sun as she squinted against the rays, closing the door. Kyle turned down the music and lowered the A/C of the vehicle from such an ear splitting level of noise. "You seem bubbly. Ya get it?" Kyle said, putting the gear shifter into drive as Jessica buckled her seatbelt across herself.

"I think so! Not a lot of people really volunteered, no one noteworthy anyways, and the receptionist really is the face of the company, so, ya know, lead with your best foot." Jessica was unashamed to admit she thought highly of herself. "They told me to come back tomorrow, so I mean. Yeah I think I got it." Jessica tried very hard to downplay her excitement over being selected to be a test subject in a lab. She turned her attention back on Kyle and away from her. "What about you? How did your job shadowing with the guru go?"

Kyle spoke with confidence in a slow and easy manner "Yeah, dude was chill, well, chick... chick was chill." Jessica gave him a look of concern.

"Your sports medicine coach is a girl? I mean it's sports... how exciting could that be. Is she butch?" Jessica inquired, very judgmentally at the idea of a woman being involved in the career field of sports.

Kyle sighed like he was gathering his thoughts "Uhh, I mean, you can potentially get to work one on one with pro athletes if you are good at it. Pays nice too. But nah, she was actually kinda a fox. Little tall for my taste, reminded me a lot of Aunt Kelly, actually." Jessica gave a disapproving look with squinted eyes as they zipped down the coast line back home, the sun setting on their shoulder.

"Ew did you just admit Aunt Kelly was hot? That's Mom's sister, she's old, euughh dude." Jessica shivered in her seat at the notion her brother had prosed.

"Jess, I'm not saying I'd fuck Aunt Kelly, but you have to admit, she looks good for a woman in her late thirties." Kyle spoke with an appeal to reason in his tone. Jessica gave a sidways glance with a single upturned eyebrow.

"Right." Jessica looked back to the road as they pulled into their driveway. "Anyways, can you give me a ride tomorrow, too?" they parked inside the garage, closing the door and heading inside the kitchen.

"Yeah, no problem. I have to be back at 9AM tomorrow so just be ready by then. I don't want to be late." Jessica froze in place, remembering her fear of being experimented on by her brother.

"Back? You're going back?" she couldn't hide her look of concern. Though her question had stopped Kyle, who'd turned back to face her with a puzzling expression.

"Yeaaaaah Jessica. That's how jobs work, you go back to them." He spoke in a teasing tone with a silly smile. Then shaking his head, he turned and left, unbuttoning his shirt before heading down the stairs to the basement, and his bedroom. Jessica had to talk to Professor Eve about this. There had to be a conflict of interest here, surely allowing one's sibling to assist with experimentation would at least ruin the data somehow. At least so Jessica thought.

Jessica returned to her room, taking her clothes off and placing them neatly into a dry cleaning bag to be taken to the cleaners with her parents monthly laundry pile. Fortunately she wouldn't have to dress as formal next time. The Professor had actually insisted on wearing what was most comfortable to each day. Jessica concluded her night with a shower and some left over from the fridge before sliding into her nightly attire; sweatpants and the same hoodie she'd worn previously. Snuggled up into her blankets, she quickly fell asleep.

12