Sibling Test Subjects - Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica didn't say a word. A single tear fell down a cheek and Kyle put his hand to her chin, wiping it away. She leaned her head into his hand and he leaned her over into his chest and ran his fingers through her hair a few times and hugged her close. "Come on, Jess. Let's get you in bed." Together, they rose and gave one last big hug to each other before Kyle took her by the hand and led her down the hallway where a stranger had attacked them hours earlier, and on to the stair case leading up to her room.

When they made it to her room, Kyle led Jessica to the bed and sat her down. He pulled the corner of the blanket back from her bed, and motioned for her to get in. "No, it's fine... I still have to take my makeup off and get undressed anyways." Kyle gave her a knowing look of mild disapproval.

Kyle walked over to the door, turning back briefly. "Are you going to be okay?" His voice was even and smooth like cream whiskey, comforting.

"Yeah. I think so." Jessica didn't look over at him as he looked back from the doorway at her. She sat on the bed a moment longer as he quietly shut the door behind him. She let out a long sigh and tossed the blanket from around her shoulders and onto the floor. Jessica didn't have any makeup left on to take off. She'd cried it all away, either through pleasure or fear. The days earlier events were the furthest from her mind. She had truly exhausted herself after going through the emotional roller coaster life had subjected her to today.

Quietly Jessica disrobed, taking off her tops and leggings one piece at a time. The leggings tore a little more as she struggled to pull them off from around her ankles; she did not care anymore. The cold air from the air conditioner began to blow and gave her goosebumps and making her nipples turn hard in the cool air current. At the foot of her bed was an old t-shirt she'd wear nightly to relax in. She lazily leaned over and tugged it on, her cute, hard nipples poked through the fabric and the hem barely fell below her exposed ass cheeks, leaving only a little of her thong to be seen.

Jessica crawled into bed and let loose her hair from it's ponytail, frizzing it out with her fingers as she laid her head back onto her pillow. The cool touch of the blankets on her bare legs and the feeling of her perfectly smooth thighs rubbing together made her very relaxed. In spite of everything that had happened since she woke up that morning, she was able to peacefully fall asleep in just a moments time.

In her dreams she was back inside of the lab, naked, and wrapped in bondage with restraints once more. She found herself reclined back, arms wrapped securely at her side rather than extended out on padded rests, and her legs were bent, raised, and spread. Anyone from outside the chamber would have a lovely view of her exposed pussy lips. There was no person inside of a hazmat suit beside her, nor was there any gas in the chamber. Jessica tried to call out for the Professor but no sound left her lips except a hoarse noise like her vocal chords had been taken out of her throat. Another difference was the lack of a door to her left. From where she was restrained she couldn't see anything directly behind her.

Jessica fumbled in her restraints, arching her back and twisting and turning as much as she could. Her skin felt warm and sweat began to drip down her back. Her body was as she remembered it, looking down, examining her situation. Her small and supple breasts barely peaked out from her chest and she could feel the smooth, soft cushion of her chair dampen as her skin slowly wet itself from all of her exertion. Her ass slid slightly as sweat trickled down her back. She wondered how and why she got back into the chamber. The last thing she remembered was...

Her thoughts were cut off as soft sound from behind her echoed out. The sound of the chamber door opening. After a few moments she heard foot steps. Boots, not heels. The shuffle of pants legs brushing past each other with each step. Jessica turned her head just enough to see the visage of an imposing figure dressed in black staring back at her as he walked around to face her. It was the man from the break in, that had hurt her brother. Jessica's expression changed from anxiety to pure terror as she tried to scream. She opened her mouth and strained as she tried to let any sound out, to plea for anyone nearby to save her. She cried out, but no sound left her lips. Straining every muscle in her, she arched her back and opened her mouth wide to scream as loud as she could, but nothing came from her throat. Tears had begun to form again in her eyes.

The man wore a black ski mask with holes for the eyes, a black padded shirt with a slight jagged rip at its breast pocket, black fabric gloves like those found in mechanic's shops, and black cargo pants. He was the total image of a crook in the night, ripped straight from movies romanticizing bank robberies and other heists, the kind that never had a happy ending. The man put one finger against where his lips would be to tell her to be quiet. Jessica pressed herself back into her chair. She was restrained and bare with her legs spread in front of a man who had been in her home, had broken the fragile notion that "home" was a safe place away from everything that could hurt you, and had managed to physically over power her star-athlete of a brother.

She did not know what the man wanted, but her naive inquiry would soon be answered as the man began to disrobe. First he took off his shirt, pulling from the back of the collar up and over his head and tossing his over shirt on the ground leaving a white tanktop that politely hugged his stone chest and sides. Muscular is not a term that Jessica would have used to describe the man, unlike her brother, but lean would be fitting. The man stood staring through his mask at Jessica, letting her look him over as tears continued to stream down the corners of her eyes.

The man continued to expose himself to Jessica, grabbing his belt and pulling the leather strap though each ring of his pants with a sickening flap, flap, flap without breaking eye contact. The man's pants now sagged, showing a clear v-line at the hips, now no longer held up above the hips. Jessica continued her protest mouthing the words "no" and "please" over and over again in desperation. The man's cock seemed to be the only thing holding the pants from falling down to the ground. His half erect cock was easily visible through the fabric but Jessica had somehow missed the imprint in the thigh of the pants until now, even more pronounced by the sagging of the pants. In one quick motion the man un-bottoned the pants and let them fall to the ground around his ankles.

Now free of its burden, the rod of the crook before her bounced free, hypnotically up and down until it came to rest. The man's cock hung almost perfectly horizontal, aimed at Jessica's pussy only mere inches away. It was closer in size to her forearm in both length and girth, and continued to grow out as it grew harder by the second. It was so close she could feel the heat on her own loins that his radiated. The way the man continued to make eye contact with Jessica only made the pit in her stomach grow heavier as she slowly realized where he aimed to rest his rigid tool. The man shuffled forward only slight, base of his cock firmly in his grasp. Jessica felt the man press the length of his rod against her pussy lips, and felt how rigid and veiny his cock was.

The ridges of his cock's head were as pronounced as its veins, and she could feel each rubbery textured ridge as it slowly pushed against the lips of her innie. Her sex was wet with heat, sweat, and involuntary arousal. The pressure became too great, and aided by the slickness of her cunt, he slowly parted her walls, stretching them wider than she'd ever felt before, by her own hand or any man before.

He slowly started to rock his hips back and forth as Jessica began to feel pleasure. She turned her head away from him too embarrassed by her body's reaction and carnal craving that was building within her. With each passing stroke, her pussy began to grow wetter and wetter until a light, sticky, wet sound could be heard as he slid his tool between her lips. Her lips had wrapped around the edges of the man's rod, slicking the bottom with each stroke of the hips. The man reached out to the sobbing girl and wrapped his hand around her chin and pulled it back to face him. She put up barely a fight but kept her eyes shut as he turned her chin to face him. He stopped rocking his hips and left his cock resting atop her pussy with the head nestled just above her belly button. The dense nature of his cock felt like a lead weight resting on her small frame.

After a few moments without motion, Jessica opened her eyes to see the man's cock resting on her stomach. She could feel his balls pressed against the bottom of her pussy, lightly grazing her ass. The heaving of his chest up and down as he breathed in and out would lead you to believe the man was in an excited state, but his eyes were as calm and sure as a coming storm. The man never once broke eye contact as he pulled his hips back, and with one hand on her thigh and the other holding the head of his cock to guide it. The ridges of his cock head were as pronounced as the veins, and she could feel each rubbery textured ridge as it slowly pushed against her innie. Her sex was wet with heat, sweat, and involuntary arousal. The pressure became too great, and aided by the slickness of her cunt, he slowly parted her walls, stretching them wider than she'd ever felt before, by her own hand or any man before.

Jessica tried to scream again in shame, crying for anyone to help, as she arched her back, not from pain but from shock and surprise. She felt no pain, only pleasure against her will. Like a good stretch after a long run or being able to scratch an itch that you haven't been able to touch for an hour. The pleasure she could not deny, but this man, this thief, scared her. Having her body invaded by the man was too much to bear, she felt disgusted by his touch, by the way her body responded to it. She felt betrayed that it would so easily let a stranger inside and so eager to be stretched like a whore.

Shifting her eyes away from the man she noticed a large bump in her stomach rising and falling in motion with the man's lewd efforts. Every time he pulled back, it receded. Every time he pushed forward, it re-formed, rising proudly out of her belly a few inches. The man's cock was so large and her frame so small that you could see the motion of his pipe through her flat and tight stomach like watching a hand go through a glove, the print through her midriff could not be mistaken.

This observation astonished her as much as she was terrified, never had she seen a cock so large before and never had she been impaled by such a monster. Her lips started to tingle and her body began to feel electric as the man continue to ravage her pussy. Jessica's breathing picked up pace. She began to feel confused, her mind fogging. As she looked down between her body at her stomach, she began to notice her chest growing in size quite rapidly. The pace he stroked his hips seemed to control the rate they grew. In moments, heavy tits bordering on weighty and perky C-Cups had formed and shook with each impalement against the deepest parts of her nothing had ever reached, jostling and vibrating each, and every pump the man gave her. She had seen this before, her body growing like five years of puberty in thirty seconds, when she'd received the shot the Professor had given her. Was this another one of the Professor's experiments? The tightness of her tit flesh grew tighter and tighter, aiding in the perky nature they held. Each of her breasts gained density, going from weightless and none existent, to perfect globes as dense and full as an overly full water balloon moments from bursting. The shaking of her body as the man assaulted her only made the weight more noticeable as they slammed down, bouncing cartoonishly with each cup size she gained.

Looking back up at the man assaulting her body, she began to notice his chest getting larger, almost in sync with hers. Jessica looked on in confusion, as the man's tank top began to fill and faintly beneath the fabric dark areolas formed from perky and pointy nipples through sheer fabric. Jessica looked back up at the man, seeming un-phased or unaware of what was happening to him. He continued his assault either in spite of or ignorant to his changing form, and in motion with his hips, the breasts that had formed on his chest began to swing and slap together audibly as his intensity picked up pace. Sweat had not only coated Jessica's skin in a fine oily sheen, but could be see forming on the man's chest as well, creating a dark damp spot under and between his new tits, stretching the fabric around his form, making the tank top he wore as useful at covering his bits as fishing net would.

Jessica felt tingling sensations coming across her skin like static. As she looked on in confusion, her whole body shaking and jiggling as her assaulter continued to ravage her, she saw a protrusion rising from between her and her assaulter's thighs. At first it was subtle, and had gone unnoticed by Jessica, with so much else going on but a small cock was rising from the top of her pussy. Right under where her clit should be, a mushroomed head began to sprout quickly in length and girth.

Within seconds Jessica could feel the sensation of the appendage that had formed from her pussy as it began to swing back and forth with each rocking motion of her body. Like a timber swaying in the breezy Montana mountains, her own stiff pole of flesh began swinging in rhythm with the sopping wet fucking she received. The harder her assailant pounded deep into her pussy, the more it bounced. Eventually it reached such size that the head of her own cock was slapping hard against her stomach, batting the bump that formed from the cock inside her as it reached deep within her walls. Her own cock and the thief's separated by the thin lining of her stomach, practically rubbing against her and through her like she was a sock puppet.

Her assaulter's soft groans grew louder and louder with each pounding motion. Jessica couldn't understand what was happening. How could Professor Eve allow this to happen to her, why wasn't she told, how could the professor possibly fix her body. Why did it feel so good? She yearned to reach across her body and grasp her thickening rod. Her mind numbed as she slowly began to succumb to the pleasure she was feeling, uprooting logical thought and fear, for a irrational need for cock. She slowly started to feel herself growing affection towards the thief, wanting to cling to him and let him assault her pussy until her womb couldn't hold anymore of the man's cum. She was losing the battle in her mind for the part of her that came from a distinguished family, where she had a future. She wanted to be this thief's sock puppet forever.

Jessica felt her stomach growing heavy as the bump from Thief's cock shrunk in height with each rapid and long thrust into her stretched pussy. Jessica was covered in a layer of sweat at this point and the sound of her cock slapping against her growing stomach grew louder and echoed sharply within the chamber. Her expression had changed from glazed over, tear filled eyes, to one of disbelief and grave concern as she watched her body change so rapidly before her eyes. She broke herself free from the fod crowding her mind as more change ravaged her like a fever. Jessica's chest had not stopped growing, but the manner it did grow was changing.

Jessica felt a need to grab her own cock and reach her own release with the thief still inside of her, keeping her full, but now... she felt the same need and desire for her nipples. Her perfect globes on her chest were capped with small nipples that had much been outgrown by her large H-cup breasts now only quarter sized teets. Slowly she felt a burning itch as they continued to jostle against each other. She felt her nipples becoming, erect? That didn't seem right. She had felt her nipples grow hard in cool air before or when standing next to her many crushes before, but never would she describe it quite like what she felt now. She watched on as they grew in width and length, the pink areola creating its own small bubble atop each of her breasts with a firm and thick nipple standing dominantly atop. Their growth did not stop, and her squirming had only picked up pace as the urge to stroke her cock or her nipples grew maddeningly loud inside her own head.

She was heaving, desperate for release as she felt them stretch and continue extending, helpless to either relief nor help with any part of her condition. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she begged, a bit differently this time. "P-p-pl-ea-a-se" she managed to moan. Her eyes rolling around in their sockets, biting her tongue, saliva beginning to pour from the corner of her mouth as she panted squirming. Her nipples had grown incredibly long and thick, instead of being capped with a puffy nipple, they now stood with long rods of flesh that hung with their own weight from the center of her areola with deep pink tips that had started to bloom out and drip with thick, clear fluid. They begged for attention, for lips to engorge them, to suck on their inches long nipple cocks and relieve the pressure from her puffy caps.

Suddenly she felt the Thief's cock thickening as they slowed to a very shallow pace, pulling out slowly before pushing back in as deep as they could. Finally after the third stroke, the Thief buried them self deep inside and moaned loudly as Jessica could feel her flooding pussy, causing all of Jessica's new parts to respond sympathetically as they began to release their own spunk as all of her cocks tightened and the walls of her pussy clenched hard around the intruders member, forcing more of their spunk inside, involuntarily her womb opened to receive as much as it could. Her skin felt electric as she began to release her mental holds, filled with terror and pleasure. Jessica tried in vain to scream once more, with all of her effort to relieve the pain from how much pleasure she was helpless to behold. Her vision became cloudy and black began to creep in from the corners of her eyes, limiting her vision. She could feel her stomach stretching as what felt like gallons surged inside of her stomach. She felt like a balloon had been put deep inside her womb and was being inflated with each passing second. She could feel the warm of the thief's seed as it continued to torrent inside of her, stretching her taught and toned, teen stomach. In moments she'd gone from looking like a young lady, into a whore that had been working a brothel for many months, with a stomach the size of a prize winning pumpkin.

By now her stomach had grown so large that she could no longer see her own thick cock, despite being able to feel its rigid length pushing up agisnt the bottom of her stomach. She looked many months over due for a pregnancy. Her body had become something found in an erotic circus, helpless to the entire encounter. Small, cute tits had turned to heavy, lewd breasts with thick and heavy cocks that hung from their tips dripping sebum. Her pussy had been stretched wide as the thief's rod slammed deep into her womb. She had grown a cock from her clit that pressed against her pregnant belly, smearing pre-cum all across the bottom of her round belly. Then the release happened. The thief removed the rod that impaled her, slowly at first. Her pussy had formed a tight seal around the thief's cock.

Only small trickles of cum were escaping around it, incredible considering the amount of pressure her stretched stomach must be holding, but pressure will always find the path of least resistance. Jessica could feel the deflating cock worming its way out of her, the friction driving her over the wall. The thief removed the head of their cock with a sickening pop that somehow was louder than when the lab assistance had removed Jessica's fist from her cunt. The sudden relief of pressure made Jessica size up tightly and arch her back high into the air despite the weight on her stomach and chest. Her legs closed together and bent up towards her stomach, breaking her binds that held her legs in place, pressing her incredible cock between her thighs and her slick stomach. Her eyes twitched and her mouth went agape as she felt herself climax. A torrent of their combined juices escaped as her stomach sought to purge itself as cum began to pour like a faucet out of her pussy, splashing her thighs and drenching her ass as the waterfall of cream splashed to the floor. Her cock blew its massive load into the flesh of her slightly deflating stomach, spurting her own jizz into the air, hitting her massive chest, landing in her agape mouth, and smearing her cheek as it dripped down her neck, settling into her clavicle in a pool. Her chest itself wasn't left from the spectacle; as the rest of her body jerked and spasmed, her nipple cocks grew so hard it felt painful. They spurted cream of their own, small dribbles of it, into the air and receding into a trickling stream from her tits that ran down her cartoonishly perfect chest, soaking the bottom half of her tit in a thick film of white cream.