Sibling Test Subjects - Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her release cleared her mind, and the hold her desire held on her body. She relaxed in her seat, breathing hard, covered in cream. She blinked her eyes, stained by sweat as they stung. Her post-climax clarity brought her back to reality. Her arms were still firmly secured, and she could feel the heat of the thief's cock between her thighs as she lowered her legs back down on top of the padded restraints she'd broken. Jessica looked up for the very first time and saw a mirror. The womanly creature she saw staring back at her was nearly unrecognizable if not for the striking red hair and lovely fem face staring back. She could feel a heavy weight on her chest, but couldn't see past her lewdly drawn tits, nor her engorged stomach, to see what the weight she felt was. She was in shock and disbelief as she looked down her chest, failing to understand her new form or it's horrific abnormalities, as her nipple cocks slowly went limp and receded in length but not width. She could feel a similar sensation as a heavy, sore, limp weight rested against her stomach, tilting off to one side of her hips, like a large, wet snake. Looking upon the mirror once more, she could see a cock attached at her from between her thighs, extending from her pussy. The fog of her mind before had not let her realize the gravity of her situation; she now held an impressively large and cock that look equally grotesque on her small, delicate frame. Between this, and the tits that defied gravity upon her chest, she was a caricature of woman... no. No longer a woman. A hermaphrodite, an unholy marriage of man and woman into the same body. Jessica looked on in horror, helpless to fix her mutated body.

Despite her stomach's size even after such a release, she knew she wasn't pregnant, at least until this very moment when the thief unloaded their balls deep within her womb. She could feel the juices slick on her pussy, pouring out slowly like thick and heavy cream. The sounds of an alarm could be heard as the static tingle on her lips continued. Thoughts began to swirl in her mind, her brain lighting up, firing signals left and right as her thoughts raced. The Professor wasn't even a real professor, this wasn't organized by the government, there's no way they would allow this. She had fallen victim to some strange bio-terrorism. The police would rescue her, but her body would be forever changed with a child to bear as a result. No going back, but how would she ever face her family and friends again? How could they see her as anything but a monster with such physical appearances as this? These are all the thoughts that crossed her mind as her breathing picked up, everything faded to black and the sirens grew louder.

The room was quiet, save for the sirens that slowly began to climb in intensity, and the thief's breathing. Jessica looked back at the thief. The thief's appearance stood drastically different than Jessica remembered. Instead of bulging muscles, there were slender, almost delicate looking arms. The theif's chest stood just as proudly as Jessica's, with large thumb sized nipples capping equally puffy areolas, but without looking remotely as a cock and more like a magnified nipple. The thief's tank was stretched beyond it's limits, and had small tears in the fabric, sheering it further, soaked in juices. Jessica had sprayed the thief when her pussy exploded from her extreme climax. The top dripped juices and hung wetly, the thief's tits entirely visible, the fabric no longer serving any purpose. The theif's tool hung limply between their legs, the head drooping just short of the knees; their hips widened from a narrow waist into womanly curves.

It was a jarring sight to see such a voluptuous figure holding a heavy cock and balls where a pussy should be. The thief took a single delicate hand and slipped two fingers under the mask. Long eye lashes adorning feminine brown eyes looked back expressionless at Jessica.

The sirens had grown to an alarming level.

The thief lifted the mask slowly, exposing more of their face. Womanly lips plumped out beneath as the fabric rose.

The sirens were louder than ever, police were right outside the doors. It wouldn't be long now.

The thief pulled back the mask entirely, exposing their face. Dark brown hair veiled out from behind the mask. "You did very well, Jessica. Mommy is so proud of you for having her children." Professor Eve spoke in a sweet, motherly manner. Professor Eve walked around to Jessica's side and began caressing her head as she fell limp.

The sirens wailed louder, and louder as the noise drowned out the room. Jessica felt the room spin as she everything began to fade to black.

Jessica shot straight up in her bed. She was hot, her back was soaked with sweat and could feel it dripping down between her butt, feeling very clammy. Outside a police cruiser with lights and sirens zoomed loudly on the road out front and passed as quickly as it came. Jessica grabbed her chest with both hands and quickly checked her stomach before shooting a hand down between her legs to inspect everything. Her pussy was absolutely soaking wet, but other than that she had no penis, no bulging stomach, and her membership card to the itty-bitty-titty-committee still intact.

She let out a sigh of relief and looked over at the clock on her phone on the nightstand. 3 AM. Her focus changed to her door, opened with a crack. No visible light in the hallway turned that little crack in the doorway, into a howling abyss in her mind. She felt like there was something watching her just out of sight. Jessica was filled with anxiety and didn't want to be alone.

Like a child running away from monsters, she flung herself from her bed and ran down the stairs, through the hall, across the kitchen in her T-shirt and thong to her brother's room. The door was cracked so she let herself in with a hurry and quietly shut it behind her. She looked over and he was fast asleep in his bed. His room was fairly bland, as their parents had turned it into more of a guest room when he left for college. He was laying bare chested on his back, one arm at his side and the other curled up with his hand under his head.

Jessica pulled her hair back behind her ears and slowly lifted the covers to slide in. He turned his head in his sleep but no notion he was aware she was there. Her thin and light body barely even made the firm mattress deform as she slid in, turning her back to him in the fetal position, hugging her legs with the covers pulled up to her nose. She laid in his bed for countless minutes, listening to the house creak and shift in the night, watching the door for it to open. Her imagination made every noise a possible intruder, ever breeze of wind whistling a threat. Eventually Kyle shifted onto his side and pulled her in under the covers with one arm with her back against his chest.

"Kyle?" Jessica whispered. No response. 'He must still be asleep' she thought to herself. The feeling of her brother's arm around her felt comforting and safe, but there was a part of her that felt strange about it being her brother. This kind of comfort she had only ever felt from her father as a little girl, or, more recently, her love interests when the occasion permitted it. Her mind wandered off and she found herself in a deep sleep, unplagued by nightmares any further.