Siblings Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we did a good job," Lucy said, handing him a beer.

"Yeah." Brad nodded.

"I was thinking we should do something like watch a Holiday special before I go to work." Lucy widened her eyes as she spoke, probably knowing he would say yes.

Brad chuckled and said, "Yeah, I'd love that."

"Yes!" Lucy pumped her fists in joy. "Let me get some popcorn."

But before she could move, Lucy's phone started buzzing. Brad rolled his eyes when she said Shawn's name. He didn't want to snoop on her conversation, but where else could he go. It sounded like Shawn needed money or maybe bail him out from somewhere. Lucy shot Brad an apologetic look, and he nodded, retreating to the kitchen for another beer. He needed to get rid of this guy.

---

Lucy slowly opened her eyes, gradually getting used to the morning sun breaking through the drapes. She then tried to move but couldn't. It took her some time to realize that Lucy had a muscular arm wrapped around her, keeping her firmly still. She clutched onto it, feeling every individual muscle. The arm felt solid and powerful. But it didn't belong to Shawn, but her own brother.

Brad must have been spooning her all night. This shouldn't be acceptable. If their mother saw them, she would be screaming bloody murder. Her friends would disown her. But Lucy liked having a strong arm around her. It gave her a sense of security.

But while the spooning was something she could dismiss, the dick pressed against her ass was another story. Brad was semi-hard and had unconsciously pushed his cock between her thighs. She hoped it wasn't intentional. Shawn had been doing who knows what in Grand Rapids for too long. But it felt good, it shouldn't, but it did.

Lucy shook her head; that was a wrong thought. Gently, she slipped under his loose grip and pushed her brother onto his back. There was no reaction from him. She guessed after years of sleeping in tents and bases, he trained himself to be a deep sleeper.

Her eyes then focused on the bulge.

It had been pressing against her ass all night. And the night before and the one before that. She and Brad were getting too comfortable. Then there was what her brother's dick was doing to her head and her dreams. Vivid and lustful thoughts invaded Lucy's head for the last couple of nights. Maybe it was because she missed Shawn; but maybe it was something else. She should test her theory.

Lucy lowered her head, watching her brother's breathing. He was definitely asleep, she thought. Observing him, Lucy slipped her hand down his pants. If he woke up suddenly, she knew no lie could explain what she was doing. Her hand wrapped around Brad's dick, and Lucy moaned.

"Oh," she whispered. "I hope that he's a grower."

Lucy slid her hand out and took a step back. Brad stirred in his sleep but didn't wake. Covering him with the blanket, she had to guess he was around maybe 6 inches. God, all that for an average size dick.

Knowing she should take a shower to wash away her weird thoughts or maybe start drinking, Lucy instead went to the kitchen for coffee. Looking back at her bedroom, she still couldn't believe how much her little brother had changed. Even after his growth spurt, he was still awkward around others, unsure about himself and bad with girls. Now he was this confident, well-built stud who probably could get any woman by saying hi. She needed to get used to that, Lucy told herself.

Finishing her coffee, she returned to her bedroom, ready to take a shower. But instead, she found Brad on the ground and completely stopped. Lucy watched her brother quickly do a dozen or so push-ups with minimal effort. She had to cover her mouth, suppressing a moan.

Brad stopped at 50 and stood up, showing her his army-sculptured body. So many abs, Lucy thought. Shawn couldn't compare to her brother.

"Did you make coffee?" Brad asked, not noticing his sister's open mouth.

"Huh?" Lucy muttered, still staring at her brother's six-pack.

She shook her head and told him there was coffee. Lucy then ran into the shower, hoping that the warm water would wash away these weird lustful feelings. But as she soaped up her body, Lucy noticed she washed her breasts repeatedly. Her nipples were hard, and her clit throbbed, demanding a release.

Taking the shower head, Lucy started to rinse away the soap from her body while also caressing her perky tits with her free hand. She tried to think of a dick, just a big, thick dick that could punish her cunt. It didn't have to belong to anyone, not to Shawn and especially not to her brother.

Her hand then slid down her stomach. Her body tingled under the water as Lucy reached her pussy. Biting a lip, she pushed back on the hood and lowered the shower head. She cried and shuddered as the water hit her pulsing bud. Lucy had to lean against the shower wall, worried she might fall.

Lucy closed her eyes, groaning and gasping, still trying to imagine having her lips wrapped around that big dick. But in the fantasy, the cock was now attached to her brother. She was sucking his thick dick with abandon. Brad moaned her name, loving every second of it. Lucy wanted to please him, pay him back for serving his country, for lending her money, and for being so fucking hot.

"Oh shit! I'm fucking coming!" Lucy cried, not caring if anyone heard.

---

It was Christmas Eve, and Brad was watching Netflix on Lucy's laptop. He was barely paying attention to the movie. He hated to say it, but Brad missed being deployed. He had a routine, a purpose, and people around him. With the economy down the toilet, there were no jobs, and there was that other variant out there.

"Brad!" Lucy yelled from her bedroom.

"Yeah," He replied.

"Can you come here. I need a favor."

"Sure," Brad said, opening the door. "What?" He blurted out.

Lucy was standing in front of a full-length mirror, staring at her reflection while dressed in a sexy Santa costume. She was wearing a velvet-looking red dress with white trim, maybe one size too small. He thought that as he watched the fabric stretch across her breasts. A fake black belt, candy-cane stockings, and fur-lined boots.

She then grabbed a headband that had a Santa hat glued on top of it, completing the look. She turned to Brad and grinned. "What do you think?"

Brad didn't want to tell her the truth. She didn't look good; she looked hot as fuck. Lucy had this girl-next-door way about herself, cute but not overtly sexy. Brad knew she wasn't a virgin; he had learned that long ago. But that girl-next-door look had utterly gone; she was now this incestuous wet dream.

"You look... good," Brad said, not caring if Lucy caught him staring at her tits.

"Thank you," Lucy replied, arching an eyebrow, and smiled broadly.

After what she had done to herself in the bathroom, Lucy tried to keep her distance from her brother, which was impossible. Huge regret and disgust hit her after she came down from her orgasm; she had to stay in the shower for another fifteen minutes. While Brad lounged in her apartment alone, she lied to him and said she was with Shawn.

But then something happened.

A couple of days ago, Brad had gone for a run, leaving Lucy alone. She started doing her yoga exercises in the middle of the living room. Lucy had a tank top and cheap yoga pants that were basically transparent. She was in the middle of a cobra pose when Brad walked in. He was dripping with sweat, looking like he was going to dash straight to the shower. But he didn't. Brad just stayed, making small talk with Lucy while staring at her ass.

She didn't notice at first. But when Lucy turned around to do a bridge pose, she caught her brother staring at her tits. Brad quickly reacted, mumbling about needing a shower. Lucy swore she saw a bulge in his pants. She then waited for Brad to finish with the bathroom. It felt like he was taking a longer time than his usual military-efficient shower, like he was doing something else.

After that, Lucy wanted to test the waters. Was her brother really attracted to her? That he had the same weird attraction she had over him or if it was all in her head. But if he did, what would that mean? They couldn't act on it.

"It's for tips. It's Christmas Eve and me dressing like a pornstar means I'm going to be swimming in Hamiltons and Jacksons."

"Uh-huh." Brad said, trying to keep himself from staring.

"Can you do me a favor? Can you take some photos?"

"Photos? Of you?"

"Yeah." Lucy played with her hair, then turned back to Brad. "Me and Shawn got in a fight. I want some photos of me looking... well hot as fuck to piss him off."

She handed him her phone, and Brad began snapping. The first couple of photos was a closeup of her face; she had a wry smile, her green eyes looking off-camera. Then he took some full body shots, Lucy arching her back and pushing her butt out. Brad was struggling to keep his eyes off his sister's luscious body. He thought about forwarding these photos to his phone but wrestled against it, worried Lucy would find out.

Lucy could see the reaction from her brother and loved every second of it. He was acting stiff, and his hand was trembling with every photo taken. Then there was the bulge in his pants. She had to cover her mouth, laughing at herself at the size. He's definitely a grower. Also, from what Lucy could tell, Brad was easily bigger than Shawn.

Looking at him, Lucy thought about how far she could take it. She then placed her hands on the nightstand, pushing her tits together and thrusted forward, making her dress rise. It gave Brad a great view of her cleavage and the black panties she had on.

"I just need more..." she whispered.

"Photos. For Shawn?"

"Shawn. Yeah," Lucy nodded.

Brad shot a couple more photos but took time between every snap. It didn't take Lucy long to realize that her brother was trying to prolong this little modeling session. He wanted her. Knowing they had to leave, Lucy decided to give one last jolt of lust. She cupped her breasts and stuck out her tongue, trying not to laugh as Brad's eyes bulged.

But then her phone buzzed, she had gotten a text. Brad handed her back her phone and looked away, wanting to give her some privacy. But the message wasn't from Shawn and it gave Lucy an idea.

"It's Paul, my boss. He wants to know if I know anyone who can be a barback?"

"Okay?"

"Why don't you do it?"

"What... no," Brad said, shaking his head.

"Come on do it. Paul will pay you 100 for the night plus you get a cut of our tips. What else are you going to do tonight?"

"Just catching up on my Netflix list?"

"Please do it. Also, you can help me."

"How?"

"Look at how I'm dressed." Lucy then gave him another twirl. "I might need some protection from creeps."

"Okay, when you say it like that I'll come."

"Thank you," Lucy smiled, then threw her arms around his neck and planted a kiss on Brad's lips. A brief peck, that both she and he didn't make a big deal of it.

---

Brad released a long sigh, seeing another spill. Some freshman dropped their pitcher just seconds after ordering it. A month ago, he was doing weapons practice. Now he was running around a dive bar, collecting glasses, cleaning up spills and restocking shelves. At least, he'll get a couple of hundred bucks out of it.

He then glanced back at his sister; Lucy was still talking to the guy wearing a Grinch Christmas sweater. She had been with him for a while, laughing and joking around. What about Shawn, Brad thought. Hearing her fake chuckle at the Grinch guy, he tried not to roll his eyes. Brad wasn't jealous; he knew he definitely wasn't jealous. He sighed again, hearing another laugh. At least she had moved on from that leach, Shawn.

"Oh thanks," Lucy said, forcing herself to smile.

This guy can't take a fucking hint, she thought. She was not interested and told him she's got a boyfriend, but the guy still persisted. Lucy had seen enough red flags, always talking about himself, calling her baby and wanting to take a selfie with her immediately. She needed to get away from him quick. She needed to message Shawn to come over; maybe seeing him, the Grinch guy would back off.

"Oh, that's so sweet," Lucy smirked back at him, probably looking like the Joker, "But don't worry, my boyfriend will give me a ride home."

"That's a shame. My Mercedes has seat warmers, so your cute little butt won't get frosty."

"Thanks again," She grinned. Lucy looked past him and saw some guys from his table staring in their direction. "It looks like your pals are looking for you."

The Grinch guy finally took the hint and walked away. But not before flashing a creepy-looking smile. Lucy easily guessed this wasn't over. She needed Shawn to play the protective boyfriend, and not just ask if he's entitled to a staff discount.

Sighing to herself, Lucy reached up for a highball glass when a crotch pressed against her ass for a second before moving away.

"Oh," Lucy quietly moaned.

She didn't need to turn around to know it was her brother squeezing past her. The area behind the bar was cramped enough to make it impossible for Brad not to make contact. This was like the third or fourth time he had done it, and worryingly enough, it felt good to Lucy. She might push her ass back next time, and she wondered how her brother would react.

"HEY! YOU SON OF BITCHES!" A man screamed as soon as he walked into the bar. He wore a Redwings jersey and looked like he already had a few. Lucy recognized him as a regular.

As he reached the bar, the man turned and yelled, "I just won big at the Indian casino. I want you fuckers have a drink on me because it's Christmas and COVID fucking sucks. Everyone is having a shot of Wild Turkey!"

There was a huge roar in the bar while Lucy and the other bartenders got nervous. As they racked up all their shot glasses, Brad helped out. Working together, he and Lucy quickly poured around a hundred shots of bourbon, going through 7 bottles of Wild Turkey.

"Hey, you guys too!" Redwings guy yelled, pointing to Lucy, Brad, and the other bar staff.

Lucy sighed while Brad smirked and nodded. He poured two glasses for them and handed one to his sister. Lucy stared up at him, her green eyes watching him intensely. She then threw her head back, and Brad couldn't help but look at her cleavage. He should just accept it, he thought; he wanted his sister. Maybe she wanted him too?

The bar then quickly got busier, like Brad just looked up and realized that there was double the amount of people inside all of a sudden. He got pulled off his barback duties and was asked to help and tend. While opening a bottle of Heineken, Brad saw a familiar face; hopefully, he could forget about his sisterly lust.

"Hey!" Katie yelled, trying to get her voice across over the music.

"Hey again," Brad grinned. The blonde looked hot, wearing a dark sequin dress.

Surrounded by people, making it hard to hear, Katie wrapped an arm around his neck and pulled him close. She whispered a spiced rum and diet coke and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. She was not subtle, but Brad didn't care.

He tried not to look like a lovesick freshman and nodded back at her. The problem was the spiced rum was on the other end of the bar, and Lucy was in the way. He squeezed past his sister again, grabbed the bottle and pressed his dick against her firm ass as he walked back. Brad swore he could hear her moan. This was like the tenth time he brushed past her ass, and he struggled not to get hard. It's so wrong. He looked back at Katie, wanting to push all his lust on her.

With the bar area packed, Katie didn't bother to make any conversation. She took her drink and walked away, but not before giving an intense look that made Brad instantly hard.

---

"Oh shit," Lucy mumbled, looking up from her phone and seeing the Grinch guy coming.

It had gone past midnight, and the bar and had slowly gotten quieter. She had messaged Shawn several times, but he hadn't responded. Shit, he only had read her first text. She has to end things with him, Lucy thought.

"Hey."

Seeing the Grinch guy's big, smug grin made her skin crawl. Lucy knew that deep down; she would have easily gone home with him. He's one handsome-looking guy. But he also feels like a massive douche, which was so fucking off-putting.

"What time you finish? My offer still stands," he said.

"Another hour. But you know I can't." Lucy replied, still trying to be the nice girl. At one point, she was going to tell him to fuck off.

"Come on, I'd love to spend some time with you. It will make your night."

"What would my boyfriend say?"

"He isn't here is he?"

Just at that moment, Lucy felt her brother brush past her again. She could feel his dick press against her ass. His big dick. His big incestuous dick. Fuck, she was getting wet. She didn't know if he was doing this on purpose or not, but Lucy had long passed caring.

She grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him forward. Before Brad could say anything, Lucy quickly introduced him as her boyfriend.

Grinch guy replied, tilting his head, and said, "Really?" Seeing Brad's confused face wasn't helping Lucy's case. He then pointed up and smirked.

Brad and Lucy looked up and saw the guy pointing to the mistletoe hanging above them. Again, before Brad could say anything, Lucy reacted. She pulled him down, got on her tiptoes and pressed her lips against his. Brad was shocked but kissed her back. Their lips parted and their tongues twisted against each other's as incestuous lust hit them. Brad dropped his hands, cupping her ass. Lucy moaned into his mouth, giggling as her brother squeezed her butt.

After a few moments, both Lucy and Brad remembered where they were and broke their kiss. Lucy glanced at the Grinch guy, his mouth agape and looked like he had admitted defeat. While he walked away, Brad still moaned, enjoying every moment of the kiss. But he then saw across the bar Katie, her eyes filled with venom.

---

Lucy and Brad crashed on the sofa, physically tired, a little drunk, but still ready to stay up. They sat tightly squashed together on the couch; Lucy was nearly on her brother's lap. They didn't say anything, still staying in relative silence since the kiss. After that, the bar quickly emptied out, and they kept their distance throughout the rest of the shift.

They stayed in silence for a couple of minutes before Lucy felt she needed to say something. She glanced at Brad, and he had this confused, embarrassed look.

"I'm so so sorry for Katie," she blurted out. Lucy remembered how pissed the blonde waitress was with them. She and her friends quickly rushed out of the bar.

Brad laughed and then shrugged. "It's okay. It's not like I was that invested her. We've barely had a conversation. But..."

"But what?"

Brad chuckled and said, "She's cute, and I'm...."

"Desperate for sex?"

Brad sighed. "I guess so."

"That explains something."

"What?"

"How you really got into the kiss."

"So were you!" Brad leaned in and smirked back at his sister.

"No, I wasn't," Lucy replied, shaking her head.

"Yes you were."

"Test me!" Lucy yelled, defiant.

Brad paused, was she really asking him to kiss her? Her big eye flashed back at him, and there was a small nod of her head. He pulled her closer, and their lips touched again. Lucy moaned in his arms and parted her lips, letting Brad thrust her tongue into her. She then reacted by her tongue darting her tongue while caressing his chest.

After a few moments, Lucy pushed him away. Gasping for air, she stared at her brother and knew. They were both two incredibly horny people with deep urges, and that societal taboos don't mean anything.

Lucy then got up and stood in front of him. "Lean back. It's gone past midnight and it's time for your Christmas present."

Brad watched his sister crouch down, unbuckling his jeans and yanking out his hard cock. She wrapped both hands around his shaft and jacked him off. This is fucking insane, Brad thought as he watched Lucy's tits jiggle with each stroke. He couldn't believe this was happening; Brad was going to get a blowjob from his sister. And it felt okay, no disgust or revulsion.