Siblings Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing precum trickle down her brother's tip, Lucy lowered her head and slid her tongue out. Licking his oozing fluid, she shuddered as Brad throbbed in her hands. He was just as big as Lucy imagined. She needed him inside her mouth. Parting her lips, Lucy swallowed his head. She wanted to impress him and gently ran her teeth against his shaft as she bobbed her head.

Brad groaned. He was in dreamland as his sister gave him an unbelievable blowjob, eagerly slurping up his precum while humming. Her tongue lashed at his beating member, coating it with her spit. She then ran the tip of her tongue across his head before releasing him, making a loud pop sound.

They then stared at each other, not knowing what to say. Brad wanted to pull her up and impale her on his dick. But he didn't want to make a move yet, preferring to let Lucy to decide what to do next.

Lucy wanted to scream or yell, at least say something. But her brain was broken. But she knew having her brother's cock in her mouth felt right. She wanted to do it again. She wanted to try something.

Lowering her head back down, Lucy rubbed her lips against Brad's cock tip. She dropped a hand and cupped her brother's balls. With a quick squeeze, Lucy parted her lips again and swallowed Brad. Her brother's steely, throbbing organ slid easily into her waiting mouth as if it was meant to be. His tip probed its way down into her throat, and Lucy exhaled. She shuddered again, her thong soaking wet from her juices.

Her throat caressed and massaged Brad's cock, making him groan. God, she looks so fucking sexy. He held back Lucy's hair while she hummed and clutched his thighs. Her cheeks were puffed out as she sucked on him. Lucy kept his pulsating cock within her straining throat for a couple of seconds, then carefully slid him back out. After another loud pop, she took a deep breath.

Looking up, Lucy grinned at him. He's so handsome, and his dick is massive and him being her brother made it so hot. She opened her mouth and swallowed him again; Lucy wanted to take him deeper. Pushing his legs wider, she slid her bright red lips down his thick cock, forcing more of him down her throat.

With her eyes closed, Lucy soon felt her nose rub against Brad's trimmed pubes. Placing her hands around his thighs, she started to bob her head up and down on her brother's cock. After a few strokes, Lucy slowly pulled out, grinding her teeth on the underside of his shaft while a huge trail of spit was left behind. Wrapping her fingers firmly around his meat, her tongue lashed at it, slurping up all the saliva and precum.

"Lucy.... Stop," Brad finally broke the silence.

Lucy opened her eyes and slowly slid her mouth off her brother's cock. Looking up, she saw that Brad's face was completely red. He was warning her, not wanting to cum in her mouth. No, that wasn't it, Lucy thought; Brad could have said he was cumming. No, he wanted to fuck her. Lucy then mouthed yes and slowly stood up.

She lifted the hem of her dress, revealing her near-translucent white panties, soaked by her juices. Lucy then slipped off her boots and hooked her fingers around the waistband of her panties, yanking them. Brad let a deep grunt at seeing her pussy, her brown hair neatly trimmed into a triangle with slick, throbbing pussy lips. He needed them around his cock.

Lucy crawled next to Brad on the sofa and pulled off his t-shirt. She grinned when she saw her brother's six-pack again. She quickly swung her leg over Brad's crotch and positioned herself above his swollen cock, his tip rubbing against her wet pussy lips. Lucy grasped his shoulders and slowly lowered herself down on his rigid tool.

"Oh fuck," she cried, "You're really fucking big!"

They groaned simultaneously as Brad's dick invaded Lucy's waiting cunt. Brad let out a long grunt; she felt so fucking tight. He could feel the muscles in her pussy firmly clasp his prick, milking it for all it was worth. He then caught her throwing her head back and moaning, she looked so sexy. It was going to be impossible to see her be anything but an incestuous slut.

They stayed perfectly still. Brad waited for his sister to make the first move. He guessed she was still getting used to his dick. Another dirty thought crept into Brad's mind, and he wrapped one arm around her waist. Using his free hand, Brad tugged on the straps of her Christmas dress; he needed to see her tits. Lucy got what he wanted, revealing her perky breasts for her brother to marvel. She whimpered as Brad kissed the soft flesh and instantly went to her nipples, gently sucking them.

"FUCK YESSSS!" she hissed, riding his dick.

Still gripping Brad's muscular traps, Lucy thrust her hips hard, fucking her brother's massive and magnificent dick at a frantic speed. Brad swiftly grabbed her ass, wanting to feel up her firm butt and ensure she won't fall off his dick. He, like Lucy, became overwhelmed, ramming his cock deep into her over and over in some kind of neanderthal fury.

Lucy started panting and shaking. She dropped her head on Brad's shoulder, screaming into his flesh while diving her hand down to her throbbing clit. Massaging it furiously, she let out another cry. Lucy was going to come on her brother's cock, and she was going to love every second. Brad edged her on to her first orgasm in weeks, pinching and pulling her nipples. Lucy couldn't take it anymore; she was getting swept away from the multi-directional assault.

"Holy fucking... yes!" Lucy shrieked. She thrashed in front of Brad, pressing her sweat-covered body into his face, and she bounced on his pounding meat. She then pushed his head back and violently kissed him hard, her tongue invading his mouth.

Brad held her tight as her searing orgasm subsided. That was one of the most intense climaxes, she thought, nothing no man, woman or electric wand made her feel this way. And it was all down to her brother. He still had his thick, pulsating cock buried deep inside her cunt, and Lucy was amazed that he hadn't already blown his load. God, if Brad controlled himself, she could get another moment of ecstasy.

"Ready to go again?" Lucy asked, grinning.

Brad nodded and scooped her up in his arms. Carefully pulled his sister off his throbbing dick, scared he would cum any second. Lucy allowed him to control her like a sex doll, twisting her around and putting her down on the floor, on her hands and knees. Getting down on the carpet, Brad gave her round ass a firm squeeze, making her sister whimper in anticipation.

He wrapped his arm around her ass again and pressed the tip of his cock against Lucy's puffy pussy lips. With a deep grunt, Brad slammed his cock back inside her blazing, slick cunt. Lucy cried, shaking in front of him as he furiously pumped his battering dick.

"OH FUCK!" Lucy cried. "BRAD!"

She then became deeply terrified. The walls of her apartment were paper-like; someone could burst in, thinking she was being attacked. Instead, they would find her being slammed-fuck by her brother. Lucy reached up and pulled a candy cane from the tree. But she yanked too hard, and the whole Christmas tree fell to the side. Neither of them gave a fuck. Lucy then sucked on the candy cane while trying to control her shuddering.

Over the sounds of his sister's muffled moans, Brad was having the time of his life. His hips frantically bucked as he drove his bulging cock in and out of her. Lucy moaned even louder as she could feel his balls roughly slap her pussy. Sweat dripped from her, Brad could tell his sister was reaching another orgasm. He wanted to help her along.

He reached up and stroked her face with his fingers. Lucy hummed in appreciation. She then opened her mouth and Brad pulled the candy cane from her lips. He had done this before and was hoping his sister would like it. He pushed the tip of the candy cane into her asshole, sliding an inch in.

"OH FUUUUUK!" Lucy screamed as she came.

The sudden invasion of her ass was too much for her. She went stiff and was suddenly very hot and sweaty. Her pussy tightened around her brother's pillaging cock. Arching her back, she shrieked and violently shuddered. She dug her fingers into the carpet and then howled as she rode her orgasm.

Brad just stopped, watching his sister quake. Lucy then crashed to the ground, slipping out of his throbbing cock, and whispered, "Fuck."

Her breathing was short and sharp as she tried to recover. She then flopped onto her back, showing her gorgeous, slender body. A sheen of sweat coated her creamy skin while Lucy's hard, dark nipples caught his eye, begging to be kissed again. She smirked back at him, a very satisfied smile, but then focused on her candy cane. He had pulled it out from her ass before Lucy collapsed.

She reached up and took the piece of candy from his hands. Lucy kept eye contact with him and slipped the candy cane between her lips. "Cum on me," she demanded, sucking her anal juices.

Seeing his sweet, cool sister looking like a filthy used pornstar, her makeup running, hair a complete mess, and clothes barely hanging was too much for Brad. He aimed his swollen head at her naked form and pumped his shaft. Jets of his thick cum shot out and splashed on her soft flesh, hitting his sister in the belly and the under-boob area. Lucy sighed as more hot jizz glazed her body. Her brother knelt before her, frantically milking his cock.

"SHIIIIITTTT!" Brad groaned as his dick finally finished spewing and went limp. He crashed against the couch while Lucy gently rubbed his cum into her skin. A neighbor started playing Hark! The Herald Angels Sing, which slowly obscured their heavy breathing.

---

"Merry Christmas, Mom. How are you?" Lucy asked, yelling at her phone.

She had been woken up in the morning by her phone vibrating. Lucy was shocked to see it was her mom calling. She still hadn't gotten used to this new twist in their relationship.

"Merry Christmas, Lucy. Why can't I see you?"

Lucy turned to Brad and smirked. They were in her bed, completely naked, when their mother called. As soon they stopped wheezing, Lucy watched, amazed that Brad was still hard. She smirked at her brother, opening her mouth wide open. Brad scooped her into her arms and dropped her on her bed. With minimal effect, Lucy quickly got him hard and was riding him reverse cowgirl style in minutes.

"Sorry, Mom, there's something wrong with my phone," Lucy replied, trying not to laugh. When she saw the caller ID, she made sure to switch off her camera.

"Where's Brad?"

"He's... oh," Lucy moaned.

Brad lowered his head and his lips around Lucy's nipples. She had to cover her phone to bat him away. "He's gone for a run. I will tell him to call when he comes back."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye Mom!" Lucy accidentally yelled, jolting as she felt her brother's fingers brush against her pussy. "You're an evil shit!"

"Yeah I know," Brad grinned.

"At least you admit it. We should do something for Christmas."

"We should or we could...."

"Fuck in the shower?" Lucy replied, pleading a little.

This is a potential new series but trying to think of some ideas to take this forward