Siblings are a Handful (POV) Ch. 02

Story Info
A new character joins the fray amidst the incestuous trio.
12.6k words
4.36
10.4k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: The following story contains graphic depictions of Olfactophilia and Scat Fetish content.

Siblings Are a Handful 2 -- Joys of Nature.

Written by HumbleHeretic

The air entering your lungs was fresh as could be while the sunlight beating your down from above was combated by the cool breeze brushing your skin. The sound of flowing water played on your ears among the natural ambience of chirping birds and buzzing insects.

You looked around you at the rest of the crowd that had gathered near the river. Among the various clusters of people setting up various tents and outdoor cookware, there was a relatively balanced mix of both humans and anthros. In fact, one could say that for every anthro present, there was a human to accompany them. Such were the general rules of the current outing, what one could call a field trip.

In order for the anthros to participate in the excursion, they needed the accompaniment of an adult human that could act as their guardian, even though most of the students of the mixed class were adults. This could be seen as the academy's attempt to absolve responsibility should anything out of the way occur during the excursion, however there wasn't much for the PTA to complain about, especially since the presence of the furry figures on Earth was still a fairly new concept.

Naturally, you were also acting as an anthro's guardian, two of them in fact. As you stood nearer to the tree line, sneakily avoiding participation in the set-up, you looked around for your sisters before soon spotting one of them; Ginger, the bovine with the same red hair and mocha brown fur as your "mom".

She was sitting in a grassy area while accompanied by two other anthros who she was supposedly friends with. Both were Equines, one was a Gypsy with light cream fur while the other was a Zebra with a unique discolouration in the black stripes running through their snow-white fur. The two seemed to be showing something to your sister on their phones, to which the Bovine responded with a great deal of interest.

Looking again, there was a human male who appeared slightly younger than you sitting off further to the side. He was probably the guardian of at least one of the Equines. For some reason he refused to look at what was being showed to your sister while acting rather bashful, kind of unsuitable for a young adult of his age. God forbid that they were actually watching porn or something, it still wasn't a reaction one would expect from a healthy young man. Unless...

"Hey bro, I could really use some assistance here."

As you were distracted in your thoughts, a familiar voice suddenly addressed you from nearby.

Looking to your side, you saw Maribel, your other "sister" that you were overseeing on this trip. Her glasses were off while she was wearing a sweatsuit similar to ginger's and some of the other anthros'. Though for some reason, hers contained a few large, whet patches in conspicuous areas. She was also breathing rather heavily as though she had just gone on a run.

Looking behind her, you could see one of her friends who was, surprisingly enough, a Hare anthromorph. It was an odd combination to say the least, however maybe it was the sense of contrast that the pair was aiming for. The Hare's sweats clung tightly to her alluring and well-sculpted body as she jogged in place, seemingly unsatisfied with the amount of laps she'd just ran.

It made sense now why your sister was currently drenched, soaking in fact, with sweat. You had no idea as to why the stocky Bovine suddenly found the need to exercise, however what you did know was that you now had a new responsibility stacked up on top of the many that already took up your day.

"Can you help me get cleaned up?"

And sure enough, she issued that fated request while showing off the large splotches of perspiration staining her brand new sweats. Resolved to your fate, you convinced her to at least follow you into the woods, away from prying eyes while the Hare ran off somewhere else.

***

"Claire said that guys generally prefer girls that are on the smaller side. I mean, I don't really see it, but I guess it would be bad to try to slim down a bit."

It seemed that that was the goal after all.

The fresh air so graciously provided by mother nature had more or less disappeared, replaced instead by the intense musk of your sister's armpit. The Bovine was sitting on the stump of a logged tree that was barely wide enough to support her massive rear. Her top was taken off and one of her beefy arms was raised to reveal her steamy, sopping wet armpit, where your face was currently situated.

You fought the burning of your sinuses while a salty taste spread inside your mouth. Your sense of smell was completely dominated by Maribel's ripe musk while you worked your tongue to lap the sweat very inefficiently from the fur of her pits.

No matter how skilled you were with your tongue, there was very little you could do against the sweat that had soaked into the thick matting of fur that was present even inside the Bovine's armpits. Of course, even anthros tended to shave the fur under their arms short, yet your sister was unfortunately the type that couldn't be bothered.

"Ugh but running is such a hassle though. Claire makes it look so easy, but I was winded after only the first lap. Yet no matter how much I hate it, she insists that this trip is the best opportunity to get some exercise in."

You finally finished licking up the rim of her pit and looked dreadfully at the particularly long and thick tuft of fur at the centre. You had already got done licking clean her other pit after what felt like hours, so you pretty much already knew what to expect.

Biting the bullet, you took the whole thing into your mouth and sucked. Immediately, a great deal of pungent, salty sweat washed over your tongue after being wrung from the tuft of fur that was like a soaked washcloth!

You endured the strong taste in your mouth and the even stronger smell in your nose that was pressed to the Bovine's warm armpit as she continued her monologue.

"I'll still give it a try and see if anything comes of it, though I doubt it. Though it'd be nice if you could come with me sometimes, you haven't really been around much these days."

Your heart actually kind of hurt at you sister's lonely sounding words. You couldn't really help it much as a lot of your time was now allotted to your job at the Tavern. Your position at the establishment was one that came with a whole lot of extra "responsibilities". In this way, you weren't able to spend as much time with your "sisters" as you usually would. However, the Bovines certainly didn't hold back in making their frustrations knows. Despite spending less time with them, you felt like you somehow spent more of your off-time having your holes stuffed, even more so that before.

You continued to lap up the Heifer's sweat from her pits while she carried on about her future plans. Under the guidance of her bunny friend, these plans included even more exercises such as jogging, jumping jacks, squats, lunges, etc. No doubt the coming days will be full of you having to soak up the resulting aftermath of her strenuous physical activity with your tongue, much like you were doing right now.

"I think that's about good, nice job bro."

You were finally allowed to remove your face from her steamy armpit. The taste of her sweat was strong on your tongue after you pretty much sucked her dampened fur clean as could be. However, you knew that your ordeal was far from over. Maribel then got up from the stump, towering over you as she then turned around in place until her back was facing you. The Bovine then proceeded to slowly pull down her pants, allowing her large caboose to jiggle free of her underwear that was likewise soaked to the extreme in sweat, sweat of a more sinister kind.

With her pants and panties crumpled down at her large hooves, the Heifer's smooth, plump balls revealed itself dangling between her beefy thighs.

While you were distracted by the familiar sight of her bobbing nuts, Maribel got down on her knees and leaned her stocky upper body on the stump with her pudgy belly and large breasts resting on the wood.

In this new posture, her large, doughy cheeks were already spread to reveal her crack, yet the Bovine reached back and spread her cheeks even further until her sizable pucker was in full view.

You felt like you actually saw steam rising from the crack of the Heifer's ass that was no doubt countless times sweatier than her pits! The fur surrounding her crack was clearly damp with droplets of sweat glistening in the sunlight poking through the canopies above. From the distance you were standing, you could already make out the overpowering stench of her musk through the smell of her pits that was still present on your sinuses!

"Yeah, it's probably gonna take you a pretty good while to deal with this swamp ass. It'd be great if you could give my balls a good polishing while you're back there too."

Just from the looks of it, it would be a truly daunting task to complete with your little human mouth, you were at least thankful that the Bovine's colossal beef stick was obediently tucked away in its sheath, otherwise you would likely be here all day and would be forced to skip the lunch that was being prepared near the river, for multiple reasons.

Determined to get it over with as soon as possible, you went towards the large bovine rump staring you down menacingly. As you got closer, the stench of Maribel's pungent, musky swamp ass got stronger and stronger it until caused your nose to tingle. The warmth of her doughy backside radiated onto you and washed over your entire face as you brought your head close to the pudgy rear.

You decided that you might as well start with the lesser of two evils and focus on the Cow's bouncy gonads. You fought against the powerful crotch musk filling your nose as you went right ahead and extended your tongue for a tentative lick.

As your tongue danced across the surface of the slippery sack, a decent build-up of salty sweat and grimy ball funk was scraped off. The mixture melted on your tongue and produced a strong impact on your tastebuds, such that you were hesitant to grab another taste. Yet the area you had managed to cover with that one lick was barely a small percentage of the Cow's balls that were large than your own head and radiating with warmth and a powerful musk that threatened to overload your senses. The Bovine said nothing as she patiently waited for you to continue spit-shining her orbs, and like the good brother that you were, you fought against the smell with a scrunched up face while leaning in to lap up more of the filth.

Everywhere you tongue passed, the musky crotch funk was scraped from the leathery nut sack before melting among your saliva as your tongue was brought back into your mouth. You had to content with both the stench of the Heifer's crotch musk as well as the freshly accumulated swamp ass looming just above your head.

The various tastes in your mouth stacked and grew stronger with each lick of Maribel's sweaty, grimy gonads.

After a great deal of time, you managed to cover the entire surface area of her nuts with your spit, however your work wasn't over quite yet. Your tongue that'd grown slightly numb from being constantly dragged across the Bovine's balls settled back into your mouth as the taste constantly worked your tastebuds. The smell of her crotch musk was ever present in your nose after downing plenty of your own saliva that was thoroughly mixed with the pungent ball funk. Now that that was done, it was time for the finishing touch.

You choose a random side and bring your lips to the Bovine's sack before opening your mouth wide. Under the miraculous effects of PX-x1, your jaw expanded to unreasonable levels until your gaping maw was large enough to fit one of Mirabel's nuts, and naturally, you accepted the plump teste into your mouth as such was your aim from the start.

One of the Bovine's plump balls filled your cheeks to the limit while the other hung outside of your mouth. Unfortunately, even with the effects of PS-x1, the Heifer's nuts were simply too large for both to fit in your mouth at once, leaving you to suck the remnant sweat and grime from them a single bloated teste at a time.

"Mmnnn~"

Mirabel moaned lightly as you swished her ball in your mouth. The leftover salty sweat and greasy grime was slowly washed away among your spit before being swallowed down your throat. You could feel how absolutely packed with briny bovine seed it was as it squished against your tongue. Your slippery appendage crawled along the entire surface, lapping up any filth that you may have missed in your earlier licking.

When all the flavour had finally been sucked clean, you let the large nut pop free of your lips, leaving behind a long string of saliva of the spit slick scrotum.

Without wasting time, you immediately did the same to the other ball, the flavour coming back into your mouth at full swing white your nose was under constant assault by the potent musk of your sister's backside.

It took a couple minutes until the Bovine's balls were finally well and polished clean, besides your spit coating the sack of course.

With that done, it was finally time to move on to the main event.

Your heartrate increased as you looked in trepidation at Maribel's massive, soggy rear. The bubbly butt that was a great deal larger the Heifer's nuts would no doubt take a lot of time and effort to "clean". Therefore, it was with a heavy heart that you raised from your crouching position and brought your face in close to her swampy ass, placing your hands atop her springy cheeks for support.

Even the fleshy, furry mounds below your palm were sopping with fresh butt sweat, actually making a wet smacking noise when your palms fell onto her cheeks.

As the Bovine's butt flesh rippled from your touch, you decided it was better to simply dive right in instead of dragging out the process for longer than necessary. Sticking out your tongue, you quickly put a forceful, long lick in the furry left butt cheek.

The amount of sweat that was drawn from the fur of her ass cheeks with that single lick caused the salty liquid to trickle along your tongue and gather at the back of your throat!

While not quite as funky as what you'd sucked from her balls, the sweat that gathered on Maribel's bodacious booty was pungent and potent in its own way. The ripe scent of the musk wafting from her ass, and especially her deep crack, served to increase the olfactory experience as you desperately lapped up as much butt sweat as you could in as little time as possible.

From the far left of her ass cheek moving towards the middle, your tongue ran up and down, constantly grinding against the short fur of her butt and lapping up whatever funky butt sweat was drawn out as a result. The salty swill was methodically replaced with your saliva while it continuously gathered in your mouth and flowed down your throat in fairly sizable gulps. You felt like your thirst was actually being quenched by the sweat that was salty yet plentiful.

As you got closer to the Bovine's deep, grimy crack, where the smell was undoubtedly the most pungent, you skipped over to her right ass cheek instead, leaving the swampy inner booty for last while dreading your eventual encounter with the centre of your sister's extreme swamp ass.

The same process was repeated for the right cheek, from the far left coming towards the centre, you slurped up the accumulated sweat with long licks that went from her beefy thigh all the way up and in line with her tail bone. You unconsciously took your time, not exactly eager to move to her crack, however, even then there was a finite amount of ass cheek that you could bathe with your tongue. When the last strand of butt fur was eventually licked clean, Maribel suddenly reached back and spread her cheeks wide as if waiting for this moment.

You were made to stare in trepidation at the dark, cavernous crack of the Bovine's plump ass. Jest below her pucker were trails of sweat that appeared more murky that what you'd lapped up on the outside, while across the spread cheek were thin webs of the liquid that was slightly more viscous from all the added but filth. It coated the outer lips of her vulva that was shut tight, and all the way down to the base of her large hanging fruits that had finished receiving their own tongue bath. A new wave of heat washed over your face while the smell that caused your sinuses to burn grew even stronger before filled your nose.

The Bovine said nothing, she already expected that you knew what was expected of you, and as her loving brother, you certainly couldn't disappoint.

Therefore, you brought your trembling tongue into the deepest recesses of the Cow's rear. The moment your tongue made contact with the first few droplets of butt sweat, a burst of potent flavour exploded on your tongue!

A much more concentrated flavour, that was incomparable to that of the sweat coating her ass cheeks, filled the murky fluid peppering Maribel's inner crack. One taste was enough to make you want to call it quits, and you hadn't even gotten to the most difficult area around her pucker as yet!

It took all of your will to drag your tongue along the greasy inside the Bovine's swampy ass crack. While your nose was constantly filled with the smell of her ass musk, your mouth was likewise filled with the greasy fluid that had thoroughly soaked up the flavour of bubbly anthro butt.

The heat of your sister's large ass caused sweat to bead on your own forehead. But said sweat was like fresh spring water compared to what you were currently slurping from the deepest depths of her sweaty behind.

Your tongue only momentarily paused at the Bovine's vulva before crawling further up her crack. You dutifully lapped up every bit of greasy sweat along the way just so you wouldn't have to make a second pass. It was a gruelling experience, however, you stoically endured and let your poor tongue reached into every crease of Maribel's inner backside. Enduring the stink of her musk was constant uphill battle that only made the taste you were experiencing worse than it actually was. Regular sweat was just salty and that was it. However, the sweat from your sisters ass was a culmination of what it would be like if your tongue was detached and left to soak in her steamy crack while she ran. It was like the liquified form of the Bovine's butt filth, it wasn't an exaggeration to call it butt juice.

You have managed to lap up all areas of the Bovine's greasy, swampy crack, from the centre to the inner sides of her doughy cheeks, your tongue had definitely explored more areas within Maribel's ass than the Bovine had over the course of her life so far. And after all, that you inevitably came face to face with her large wrinkly star.

Staring into the bright pink pucker was like staring into an abyss that would pull you in if you weren't careful. Getting caught in such an abyss was no doubt an experience that could leave one scarred beyond repair. Your plan was simple, lean in, secure the perimeter, and get out, quick and easy.

"You might as well give that part a deep cleaning while you're back there."

Nothing was ever quick or easy...

With no other choice, you leaned in with no plans of getting out anytime soon. The smell of swamp ass seemed to be especially concentrated on the wrinkly Bovine butthole. Waves of intense musk hit you, the polluted air even filling your mouth as your tongue touched down on Maribel's warm pooper. As was to be expected, the taste of the funk centre around the bright pink anus was the most intense yet, if not for the fact that you regularly "ate" from this very hole, you would have never been able to endure the heavy stench and taste crawling up your tongue!