Siblings are a Handful (POV) Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eh, ah well, I... I want it."

The last part was spoken so softly that you almost missed it as they moved away. For some reason there was now butterflies fluttering around inside your belly, besides all the anthro semen. You found yourself inexplicably looking forward to the next time you would see the Pig again as you relaxed on the stump, quickly digesting a stomach full of anthro baby batter.

***

After a while, your face was cleaned for the most part. It was still sticky and reeked like Porcine nut sauce, however you had managed to get most of the jizz off and inside your belly. Your hair still possessed large clumps of cock juice though, and the smell of your breath was less than ideal. However, you had thankfully thought ahead and misplaced your clothes before the beastly spit-roasting had commenced, meaning that they were pretty much clean for the most part, maybe with just some tones of Maribel's sweaty ass.

But your belly had mostly gone flat by now and it was time to get out of these woods. You let out a sigh, and just as you were about to get up, a rustling once more came from the nearby brush!

As you froze up, you wondered if the gods were playing some kind of sick joke on you, however the person who appeared to your minor relief was a familiar Cow anthro, the same one whose sweaty ass you'd cleaned with your mouth earlier!

"Oh, thank gods you're still here!"

Maybe you were relieved too soon. You watched in growing trepidation as Maribel came rushing towards you while clutching her stomach!

"Move aside bro!"

You certainly didn't need to be told twice! You quickly scrambled to the side before a large, steel-like black hoof came crashing down where your head just was!

Crunch!

Maribel's massive thigh jiggled from the rebound force that was transmitted through her beefy legs as her hoof impacted the edge of the stump. Under your astonished gaze, a great deal of splinters was sent flying as if a high calibre shell had been blasted into the wood!

Bang Crunch Bang!

Over and over again, the Heifer stomped her hoof into the stump, casing more and more of the wood to be shred, crushed and flattened. The ground under your butt trembled as this process was repeated until a sizable, bowl-shape hole was formed at the edge of the stump with the outer edge completely torn up and gutted. The man-made, or rather, Cow-made divot seemed just large enough to comfortably fit a human... head. Yep, you could already see where this was going.

Without even waiting for instructions from the Cow, whose legs were trembling for a reason other than the trampling, you resignedly moved back over to where you were, this time resting your head back into the divot that was made specially for it. It was surprisingly comfortable, you were given a nice view of the azure sky that was slowly undertaking shades of orange and red as twilight gradually rolled in. Within your view, you could also see the hasty shuffling of Maribel briskly walking around the stump while rushing to pull down her pants and underwear. Pretty soon, the last thing you saw was a massive Cow's rear coming down onto your face, before your eyes were shrouded in darkness.

It was damp, warm and stuffy. The very same ass that you had given great effort to "clean" earlier was once more swallowing your face. The potent, feral musk of your sister's sweaty behind stung your nose, however it wasn't another tongue bath that the Bovine was currently after, far from it in fact.

As she grunted and groaned, Maribel adjusted her seated posture upon your face, causing your facial extremities to grind against her steamy, musky crack, before she finally settled into the proper position, with her large, puffy pucker sitting right in your open mouth! The warm, wrinkly shitter felt oddly comfortable on your lips, while your tongue brushed against the centre of her anus, picking up faint hints of her last bowel movement that you seemed to have missed during the rim job earlier. This flavour was soon to be replace with something a lot more "fresh".

"Ugh, what the fuck did they put in that curry last night? If they think I'm really gonna stoop down and take a shit in the woods like some kinda animal, then they've got another thing coming!"

BBRRRTTttpPPPRRrRrtttttphhPPRRrtRTTTBRRTttttBBRRRRPPppttttPHPPRROoorRRrTTtt

Out of nowhere, Maribel's anus quickly flexed and out came a pressurized blast of rancid shit vapour that bulged your throat and stung your tongue! The spicy, hot fart washed over your tongue and gums like vapourised pepper before gushing down your gullet with enough force to instantly fill your belly and lungs! Not only was it hot, but the taste was out of this world, in the most horrible way imaginable! Your tastebuds suffered in the gas that tasted like-

SPppPRRRRllRrRRRLPPRRpttt

Before you could even string together words to describe the atrociousness of the fetid gas bomb, the gas that was rushing out of your sister's gaping pucker quickly transitioned into something much more "solid"!

Looking from the outside, a sickeningly wet squelched echoed down your throat before said throat that was once filled with gas became quickly filled with something else that formed a rapidly moving lumpy outline in your neck!

The consistency was like a peanut butter sandwich was torn up and soaked in chunky oatmeal. A deluge of loose waste that could only be described as straight up diarrhoea poured from Maribel's behind, filling your mouth before gurgling down your throat and dropping straight into your stomach that had only recently been freed of its former bloating contents!

"Hnnggh! Fuck!"

You only ever really heard your sister cuss like that when she was seriously aggrieved. If she had toes, they would be curled up as she scrunched her bespectacled face and pushed hard on her gut.

PPllLOORRrrPPpTtttTTTttttttttSPppPRRRRrrtttt

Loud sputters of gas emanated from her hole that was intimately kissing your mouth as she dumped a second wave of her creamy shit load into your gaping maw. It was only then that the taste finally registered in your laggy brain. The words you'd quickly thought up to describe the atrocity of the pre-diarrhoea fart were completely scratched as they could never hope to describe the foulness currently filling your mouth and nose!

The smell alone was far too advanced to be describes as 'rotten', if any of the stench were to leak from your mouth that was tightly clasped unto the Bovine's poop-spewing shitter, probably none of the surrounding foliage would escape a withering death. It was like a massive pile of fresh and old cow pies was aged in a time chamber before it's pure essence was extracted and streamed directly into your nasal cavity.

The smell alone was enough to make your stomach lurched, however the taste actually made you wish that you were born without a tongue!

Even with all of your days consuming Maribel's literal crap, there was never a time where you wished so badly that your tastebuds would cease functioning altogether! The clumpy, chunky, lumpy poop soup continuously washed over your tongue and gushed down your gullet. There was no place for the suffering little appendage to escape among the cascading shit chowder. Your taste buds were screaming from both the ungodly taste as well as the spiciness of the crap that had seen many helpings of spicy curry mixed into it. That heat was now transmitted both physically and in flavour as your tongue spasmed amongst the filthy slop.

PPRLRLLRPPTTtttPPRarRRrRPPRrttTTTtttt

"Ahh fuck, whoo, man, it's a really good thing you cane with us bro, I really don't think I could have made it without you. Aww geez, that's seriously bad!"

The Bovine's poop had ended in a wet sputtery blast from her tailhole that was burning after letting out the boiling hot waste. Maribel was sighing in relief having dumped such a terrible load, only to have to pinch her nose when she caught a whiff of her own creation.

Truthfully, what she was smelling now was only the stench of what had unfortunately leaked from your nose. The dark brown shit chowder had inevitably climbed up and out of your nostrils as a result of the constant pressure, and there was now a small brown stain in between the Bovine's snatch a tailhole where your nose was situated.

The smell of the leaked filth had managed to escape the confines of her thighs before making a difficult journey to her nose after fighting against the natural winds of nature.

It was amazing to think that the Heifer found the smell gag-worthy considering what you were being put through. Even before the shit soup had leaked from your nose, you were already rendered half-conscious from the unholy stench and taste of your sister's loose poop. Now you would also have the pure unfiltered stench that was literally staining and burning your sinuses to deal with until the smell was allowed to naturally dissipate. Only the deities knew when that would be.

Cradled in your lap was your belly that was heavily distended and bloated with the Heifer's pure waste. The farm-fresh mass sat heavily in your stomach and the heat was enough to make you feel like you'd swallowed lava. The gloopy mass sloshed and hopped around in your belly as it lurched from your continued gagging fit while your mouth was still glued to the Bovine's soiled shitter. The inside of your mouth was an image best not revealed to the world. It was an absolute hell scape of toxic semi-liquid waste that clung to ever corner and crevasse of your oral cavity. Your teeth and gums were completely painted in your sister's vile butt chowder while your tongue sat spasming in a sizzling pool of the fetid slop.

It felt like your throat would never be the same after it's inner walls were thoroughly bathed and painted in the hot and spicy crap cream.

"Haaah, I wonder what we're having for dinner later though?

Gurgle~

"Oof, time for round two already."

Your sister commented as she rubbed her gut that gurgled from the mass of shit that was far from done being expelled.

As "small" popping rippers puffed from her tailhole in your mouth and kicked up the shit soup on your tongue and gums, you couldn't help but wonder how late it would have gotten by the time the Bovine was finally done voiding her bowels. During the rare times when she used the actual toilet at home, which was sadly becoming less and less lately, she was known to take extra-long in the bathroom when she was plagued with diarrhoea.

By the time you finally stepped out of the woods, it would most likely be night time and dinner would probably be underway. You had no idea what you would be having, well not you as you were already "having your fill", but whatever it was, it was sure to end up in your stomach the next day, one way or the other.

As you had these thought, your sister's gut grew restless once more and you could feel her glutes tensing up as her hole slowly bloomed.

Despite your role as your sister's guardian, you had ended up spending most of your time deep in the woods while confined to this same stump. And it seemed like you would be staying for a good bit longer judging by the aggressive rumbling of your sister's gut.

But hey, at least you were technically still watching over these siblings of yours, if only they weren't such a handful to deal with.

BLRPLRPLRPLLLRRrRRPPPtttttttTTTTTTtttttttttt

These were your thoughts as a hot, throat-bulging butt blast shuttled the butt soup pooled in your mouth straight down your throat. In this way, more room was made to accommodate the continual flood of faeces that was on its way from your sister's gaping shithole.

End.