Siblings are a Handful (POV)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bovine settled in and switched on the TV; she nonchalantly began flipping through the guide after having casually smothered your face under her ass as if it were a natural thing to do.

There was a lot of people who wouldn't mind having what human's would consider a BBW sitting on their face, most would welcome it in fact. However, there was far less that would envy your position if they had even an inkling of what you were about to experience, an experience you had grown woefully familiar with.

Unlike your other "sister" who struggled to find a partner that could take her cock as well as you could, the one now seated on your face failed in courtship for a different, and one could argue that it was a much more sinister reason.

The reason was made all the clearer as a loud stirring in your sisters gut could be made out as the vibrations were transmitted directly to your head that was encapsulated in a sea of furry butt flesh.

"Who takes someone to Chipotle on the first date, can you believe that bro?"

The bovine complained as she wiggled around in her seat, adjusting her butt so that your mouth and nose were perfectly lined up and pressed against her lightly bulging anus.

Of all things it had to be Chipotle...

While there were many other foods that caused a worse result, Chipotle definitely ranked among the top of the list...the list of foods that gave your sister terrible gas.

PHPPRRRrBBRRTTTTttPrRRAArrrppBBRRRTTtttttt

Right off the bat, your sister's bulging butthole bloomed to expel a deluge of rotten shit vapour that had nowhere to go within the cramped space but directly into your nose and mouth! The thin underwear did nothing to thwart the thick stream of hot gas that was pumped down your throat and into your lungs, dying your insides in it sickening greenish-brown colour.

Dear god, the smell!

If anyone has ever smelled cow farts before, well this was many times worse! You yourself had never been in the presence of a flatulent cow before but gassy cow anthros were commonplace in this household. Even more common were instances where you were made to huff down grotesque bovine butt broth, especially at times where your sister failed on a date with a guy who couldn't handle her gas anywhere near as well as you could.

Though "handle" was a strong word to use considering that most people would probably pass out from a mere whiff of one of your sister's fart clouds!

This meant that it was your job, as the only one nearby with a special physique, to deal with the aftermath of dudes trying to impress your sister by letting her pig out on her favourite foods, as in the ones that made up 100% of the gassy foods list!

PprrRrPPPRRRRRrrrrrRRrrrlllBBRRRrRTTtttt

Such dates would usually end with the guy passed out or running for the hills when a casual fart slipped out from your sister's behind.

BRRAarRRTTRrttBRRArrRRtttTttttttt

Afterwards it would be your job to choke down these atrocious farts that could make a pond full of fish go belly up, just so the rest of the family didn't have to deal with the smell.

PprrRrPPPRRRRRrrrrrBBRRRTTttpPPPRRrRrttTTtttt

Your sister finally picked a program and sat back to relax after letting out a particularly wet ripper that caught you with your mouth open during a gag. The pestilent poop air bulged your neck as it echoed down your gullet.

While your limbs spasmed from the ungodly butt brew you were forced to swallow, your sister continued to complain about her lame date in a relaxed manner.

"He could've at least taken me somewhere fancier, I'm a lady you know?"

PPRRrtRTTTBRRTttttBBRRRRPPppttttPHPPRROoorRRrTTtt

'Ladylike' would be the farthest thing to describe the fart that shook your insides along with the rest of the couch.

"Dudes these days are real pussies, a little bit of stank and they go running."

BRRAarRRTTRrttBRRArrRRGGGggPPPrrtttttt

Says the person who can't even tolerate the rancid stench of her own Chipotle-fuelled gut bombs and needed you to soak them up.

She relaxed on the couch and watched TV while you endured her gas attack so as to spare her from a foul experience. All the while that she was filling you with gas, she would continue to complain off and on about the date, but her tone suggested that she really wasn't that bothered.

Even when she complained about the venue, the rumbling of her gut and the continuous procession of foul farts suggested that she had certainly ate her fill.

Like that, your heifer of a "sister" relaxed on the couch and enjoyed her programs, all while her unreal rump was settled sideways across your prone form, burying your entire head and most of your upper body in a lethal gas chamber. All you could do was lay there under her heavy frame with your face smooshed up against her tailhole, breathing in nothing but the foul air her bountiful behind so generously belched out every few seconds.

How many hours passed like that, you had no idea. You couldn't even tell how many episodes went by as it was hard to make out any external noise within your stinky prison. Blinded and unable to hear, all that existed were your thoughts that you tried in vain to use to distract yourself from the horrible smell and taste that would never leave your senses. The stench of rotten cabbages and spoiled cheese, it was like you'd stuck your head into the opening of a cesspit while dozens of toilets were being flushed all at once.

You didn't even dare to think that things couldn't possibly get worse as your plentiful experience in such situations proved that such expectations were far from reality. And as if to prove this unfortunate point...

Rumble!

The vibrations of a loud rumble were transmitted from your sisters gut through to you via the large puffy anus kissing your face. What was also transmitted was your sister's following words that made you lament even when you were fully expecting them.

"Ah geez, and this is the best part too. Hey, brobro, you wouldn't mind doing me a little favour would you? I really don't want to miss this part!"

"First of all, you've already watched this show a million times already! Secondly, we have DVR! Just pause the damn thing and go use the toilet down the hall!"

Such thoughts flashed through you mind for barely a split second before being dismissed as nothing would change even if you could voice this opinion. After all, this wasn't the first, second or tenth time you went through what was about to happen.

"Thanks bro, you're the best."

As always, she took your lack of a struggle under her derriere as consent and proceeded to raise up slightly. The fresh air that flooded in as your face was freed after such a long time was short lived as the Bovine quickly pulled down her spandex, panties and all, offering you a quick glimpse of her bare ass before it came slamming down unto your face once more!

Once again, the couch creaked under the sudden introduction of you sister's weight, and once again your face was sent right into her anus that was now bare, the hot wrinkly flesh intimately smooching your nose and mouth!

Instantly the smell of her bare shithole sent you into a gagging fit, however the proceedings were far from through.

Your sister slowly adjusted herself and your gagging served just right to allow her to line up her bulging anus with your open mouth and wedge it right between your lips. Your jaw was held open by your sister's puffy butthole while the Bovine who was successful with her aim sat back and relaxed, delivering her full weight unto you and packing more of her shithole into your maw.

The rumbling of her gut sounded again, and you waited in trepidation for what was to come, silently counting the seconds that ticked by.

You had barely gotten to the count of one before a gas bomb went off in your mouth that caused your neck to bulge!

GGGgRRRRRBBRrooorrrRRRrRPPPtptpttttttPHGLLBBRRrrRRgttttfFBRRAarRRTtttt

The steaming ripper of a fart delivered a thick plume of rancid ass air straight into your semen pickled stomach! The hot gas caused the sticky jizz coating your mouth and throat to dried up into a crusty pseudo-smegma. The hellish smell and taste of the fart now took on a much more foul, rotten, shitty flavour, an indication of what was about to happen next.

Your sister's anus that had just released the monster stayed gaping open and a crackling noise could soon be heard.

No sooner had you felt her glutes tense up that your mouth was suddenly and instantly stuffed with hot, chunky crap that came rushing out of your sister's poop chute like it was a busted piping bag!

Your tongue was pressed to the base of your mouth as a log of shit, as girthy as your mouth was wide, rapidly filled your maw before rushing past your tongue and battering against the entrance of your throat!

The gritty shit left a gooey trail as corns and nuts brushed against your tongue that was under attack by ungodly flavours you were unable to describe. The chunky poop grinded against every square millimetre of your tastebuds before breaking into your throat where it continued towards your stomach as one large, unending log of cow crap!

The shit left your sister's ass and flowed into you as if you were but an extension of her colon. The bovine in question simply sat and continued watching her show while putting little effort into squeezing the log out, causing it to slowly snake through your system and making the process much longer and more meticulous than it needed to be.

GGLLLRrRGGGSPppPRRRRllRrRRRLPPRRptttttttt

Only occasionally would a hot shart whistle from your sister's blowhole when the log momentarily broke off. The gas would occupy whatever little iota of space remained in your mouth and throat before the unrelenting shit log would continue making its way through your system.

The size of the Heifer's bowel movement was unfathomable, even if one couldn't make out the large bulge snaking through your neck that was buried under the bovine's ass, they would at least notice the way that your cum sodden stomach brushing against her thigh would slowly increase in size. Your limbs constantly twitched as the thick loaf of pooped snaked its way into you, all the clumps, bumps and lumps battering your gullet as a permanent stain was added to the countless layers already existing in your digestive tract. The shit coiled up inside your belly, marinating amongst the sticky cock snot your other sister had pumped into you earlier. It was like a chocolate pudding that no-one should ever have to sample. The burly bovines' respective loads were now joined together inside you as evidence of your exquisite service as a living cocksleeve/toilet.

BRRArrRRGGGggPPPrRROrrRRrrGrRRGgrRTTttBLURPRrLlRRrRPPTTPPrrplllRRPTTTtttt

By the time a massive gut bomb finally marked the end of your sister's bowel movement, your bloated cum/shit tank of a stomach had more than doubled in size. While you were felling stuffed and packed to the brim, your sister was sighing in relief from the pressure in her gut having eased up a lot.

"Whoo, honestly sometimes I feel like you spoil us too much bro."

Your feelings on the matter were something else entirely.

"Oh yeah, you're sleeping with me tonight, okay? I'm gonna need you right there with me in the morning when the Chipoltle kicks in."

Right, the load you had just choked wasn't even the result of the Chipotle. THAT was a bowel movement that would be far, far worse than the one you'd just been served.

It really wasn't something you liked to think about, but thinking was all you could do as your sister remained seated in your open mouth...

BLURPRrLlRRrRPPTTPPrrplllRRPTTTtttt

...filling you with her post-poop sharts as she continued watching her series that would finish who knows when.

SPppPRRRRllRrRRRLPPRRptttttttt

As you violently retched at the expulsion of rancid wet gas that doused your mouth in hot, sticky butt sauce, you couldn't help remember the loaded condom your "mom" had left for you this morning.

By the time you got down to finishing it, the spunk inside would have already grown aged and slightly rancid. However, it was a household rule to not waste a meal...

PHRPPPPPpPRRrRRRRrrrRRTTTTTttttRRRTttpPPPRRrRrttttt

...no matter how foul it was.

12