All Comments on 'Siblings are Forever'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
wvjetwvjetalmost 2 years ago

loved it! would love to read a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

MORE PLEASE

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Very nice, 5/5! Thanks for this one.

piercejl239piercejl239almost 2 years ago

Love reading your works. Great writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loooove your work, always have. Give us more impregnation!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I always love the monogamous and impregnation parts of your stories! I love this so much and I can't wait to read (and reread) your other stories as I wait for the next ones!!!

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

A beautifully descriptive story of incestuous lust and love, that is so hard to find and difficult for many to understand. It would appear that serial monogamy is the order of the day in the older generation, with a solid monogamous relationship for the younger.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

Great tale, sibling love as it should be. Great writing and editing, it makes reading so enjoyable. The characters were very interesting and empathetic, you could feel the longing of the older couple and the burning lust/love of the younger one. Thanks for writing it's much appreciated 😊👍

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Yes, this should have a sequel...enough of an idea that there should be more to the tale of these sibling couples...what "else" happens now they know about ea h other!

Five**5**Stars!!

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 1 year ago

You just keep bringing the best stories. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us.

blackknight314blackknight3149 months ago

I still don't understand the penchant that writers in this genre have for needing 18yr olds to get pregnant. They need to experience life for a few years first.

Otherwise... Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is your best story yet! Please pen a part two. I want to read how they tell the kids, and hopefully all 4 wind up together...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well this was very hot and had many romantic elements. It was also like two stories in one. I found the fact that Jane and her brother separated and lost years together rather sad, but I can understand their decision at least. There are a few criticisms I have on the story overall.

First, Ben let some random slut suck his cock, and Mia had some idiot all over her tits. OK, I suppose I could look past this since it did make the rest of the plot flow more easily, giving them something to talk about and be jealous about. That then becomes the catalyst for their relationship to start proper.

Second, there are implications that it's not the first time they've had sex. This is weird to me because it's basically built up on the premise they're essentially in love. Wouldn't saving themselves for each other make more sense and be more romantic? It always strikes me as being way off the mark when stories do this, though that's probably because I'm very biased in that view. I personally couldn't indulge in sexual activity with someone else if I'm in love with another when I know there's a chance of being with them. I guess not everyone has the same kind of resolve.

Thirdly, the half-sibling angle could have easily been made into full-siblings. Personally, it just doesn't feel as intense or taboo if they're not full-blood relatives. Mia could have also been Henry's daughter. Maybe a "slip-up" at a holiday gathering. A million ways you could have made this happen.

All-in-all, it was pretty solid story. Still, I was a little disappointed, but that being said, I can't bring myself to give it anything other than 5/5 stars despite my admittedly subjective criticisms.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's time for Uncle Henry to do his niece and mom do both son and daughter. Nice combo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...