Siblings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greyman01
Greyman01
435 Followers

"You're going to paint my toes? Why?" I asked, amazed by this surprise.

"A bunch of reasons. I like the way it looks. It adds another element of cute to you. It works with the blend of femininity and strength you wear so well. And I just think it will be fun to do."

"You are unbelievable. Have you ever done this before?"

"Are you kidding? Who would I have done this with? I wouldn't feel comfortable doing this with anyone but you," he said matter of factly.

"Where did you get the polish?"

He smiled a sheepish smile. "It's mom's. I heard you tell her you liked it once."

Now it was my turn to shake my head. I would never have imagined that a comment like that would have even registered with him, let alone that he would remember it.

Tim shook the bottle and then unscrewed the top. "Whew, this stuff is strong" he remarked.

I loved the look of concentration on Tim's face as applied the varnish to my nail. He started with the big toe and slowly, carefully worked his way to the last. He lifted my foot and lightly blew on my piggies. The stream of his breath felt nice on my foot and I liked the way he he cradled my foot in his other hand.

"How do they look?" he asked, a little bit of trepidation in his tone.

"Nice, you did a good job."

"Thanks."

He started in on my right foot with the same deliberateness. I thought about the way he washed my hair so thoroughly. I watched Tim do something I'd never in a million years expect him to do and I was just confounded by him. It didn't matter that he was my brother, this was a very special man.

When he had covered all five toenails on my right foot he raised it and blew over them. "Is this one OK, too?" he asked.

"Perfect. Better than the salon mom goes to in Eastwood."

"I'm sure it is. Hey, I'm going to get some lunch. Do you want anything?"

He was so sweet. Where was he hiding this for the past 18 years? "Uh, thanks. I'll just find something. I need to take a few more minutes to let these dry," I explained.

Tim smiled, patted by leg and got up. "OK, I'll see you downstairs."

When the lacquer had hardened I got up and went straight to Tim's room. I pulled out another pair of his boxers and slipped into them. I found another t shirt of his I liked and pulled it on. I pulled my hair into a ponytail, held in place by a scrunchie and hopped down the stairs and bounced into the kitchen.

"I'm in here, hon," Tim called out from the den.

OK, sweetie. I'll be in in a minute," I called back.

I saw Tim sitting in the recliner eating a sandwich. I sat on the edge of the coffee table facing him.

"My clothes again, huh?"

"Yes, I told you, it's fun to wear your boyfriend's clothes."

"You know, Sara, we'll need to be careful when mom and dad come back next week. We get too careless with calling each other 'hon' and 'sweetie', you thought I didn't notice that, didn't you, or you show up wearing my stuff and they'll be wondering what's going on. They're not clueless you know," he cautioned.

"I know, you're right. I'm not very good at being sneaky and you're even worse," I pointed out.

I put my salad bowl on the table behind me. I leaned back, both my hands gripping an edge of the wood. Arching back that way pushed my breasts out a bit and stretched the thin cotton tight across them. I picked up both feet and settled them on top of Tim's knees. Flexing my toes I made it look as if they were pulling my feet up his legs. "So that means I won't be able to slide my freshly painted toes up your legs to tease you like this," I taunted.

"Oh shit, Sara," he croaked.

I giggled. This was fun. I worked my right foot up and inside the leg of his shorts. I wiggled my toes until they found the prize they were searching for - his cock and balls. I rubbed my toes up and down him, trying to work their way between his dick and ball sac. "I only wish you were naked so I could see how my pretty red toes look on you!"

Tim grabbed both my feet and lay them on the arm of the chair. He stripped off his shorts and shirt. Retaking his seat he placed my right foot back on his semi hard cock and held my left. I took advantage of his stiffening tool and pressed it against his torso with my foot. I must admit the sight was sexy as hell, bright red toes pinning his now fully engorged hunk of meat against him. I tried as best I could to put my big toe on one side of his shaft, the rest on the other and move my foot up and down just below the head like I was jerking him off.

I was concentrating so hard on pleasuring Tim I was shocked by what happened next. Tim had raised my left foot to his mouth and was sucking my big toe into his mouth! His mouth was so warm, soft and wet around my toe. This must be what a blow job feels like. His mouth wasn't the only thing that was warm and wet. My pussy was well on its way to becoming soaked. As Tim worked his mouth to my second toe I moved my toe over the top of his swollen purple helmet and captured the precum that was oozing from it.

I used the lube to glide my toes right under the head. Tim was sucking harder on my toes, he now had two of them in his mouth, and moaning around them. The whole thing was so sexy I was on edge as if I had been masturbating for twenty minutes.

I decided to try and push Tim over his edge. "You know what's really cool about wearing your boxers? They have this handy front flap so I can get to my pussy with no problem."

I slipped my hand through the boxers' fly and touched my dripping snatch. Looking straight at Tim I declared, "My kitty is soaked." Pulling my hand out and holding it up I spread my fingers. Like silvery strands of a spider's web, thin, wet strings stretched between my fingers as I spread them apart.

"Look at all that grool," I said to Tim as I raised my hand and began to suck my fingers clean, one by one.

Tim's body quaked and then he grunted. A thick stream of cum shot up and nearly hit his chin, leaving a white stripe of creamy goo on the center of his chest. I felt his cock head swell and pulse several more times and he splashed more cum on his chest and belly. His final emissions dribbled over his cock and my toes.

"Holy crap, do you rile me up. If I was stroking my self I wouldn't have cum that quickly, or hard. You are amazing! Now, wait here."

Tim got up and went to the kitchen. I heard water running and when he returned he had a dish towel in his hand. He had gotten one end wet with hot water and he used that end to clean the cum off my foot. After he dried my foot he proceeded to clean himself up.

Tossing the towel on the floor Tim moved between my legs and started to kneel but I stopped him. "Can we just cuddle on the couch for a minute or two?"

"Of course. Is anything wrong, hon?" he asked with concern.

I shook my head no but once we were on the couch I buried my face in his chest and broke down. "You're leaving me," I cried.

Greyman01
Greyman01
435 Followers
12