All Comments on 'Siblings in the Back Seat'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should have been under science fiction.

AlinaXAlinaXover 2 years agoAuthor

Or possibly Humor & Satire?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definite science fiction element, but was brother and sister. Loved the imaginative element. Full marks for that.

Story was very well written and thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Despite the overly ambitious imagination . . . Three.

Probably not really incest or Taboo

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 2 years ago

It's just such an unsuspected variation... or combination on a rather tired old trope, but you managed to inject a whole lot of fresh air into the whole thing.

I've just got to give this a whole 5 thumbs up, not just for daring to write something like this in the first place, but for making it work and fun as well.

The whole tongue in cheek thing... I think you might have accidentally created a protagonist that has quite a few more stories in them...

involvavulvainvolvavulvaover 2 years ago

More! Maybe some more lengthy details about fucking herself, or other women.

WindHawkWindHawkover 2 years ago

Fantastic! You've done a great job bringing your idea to life and making it funny and seriously sexy at the same time.

SimonDoomSimonDoom4 months ago

Weird but fun! I never imagined a blending of tentacle sex and the backseat incest theme. You pulled it off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...