Siblings Kinky Weekend Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O sorry, I gotta pee" she squeaked out

"ugh yeah me too" James quickly said.

Jackie looked down and saw a pretty big bulge and stain on his boxers.

" So... hands work pretty good?" she said as she closed the bathroom door

"Yeah, toys work good I hear too" he said back once the door was fully closed. 'So he HAD heard' Jackie thought. Good.

James waited around the corner and once he heard the bathroom door open he came around the corner. Jackie still held her shirt down. It didn't look like she was wearing shorts anymore. She looked so good like that, just a little tease, with her bra-less breasts poking through the thin material of the shirt.

"Well that was fun." she said as they passed.

James grabbed her hand, pulled her in close and being still kind of drunk, Kissed her on the lips. He did it without thinking. It just seemed appropriate. She seemed to think so too as she kissed back.

"yeah, it was, I'll see you tomorrow, goodnight"

They both slept well that night

Part 2

James awoke in the morning, thinking last night didn't actually happen. It couldn't be real could it? His sister and he had both masturbated, together but separate. Then they shared a more that sibling kiss in the hall as they went to clean themselves up. He remembered his sister sent him a basically naked photo. He nearly knocked his phone off the nightstand as he went to unlock it. He opened his messages reliving their sexy texts as he scrolled up. There it was, a picture of Jackie in front of her mirror, winking at him, naked. He tried to calm himself, it was only 7 am and he had to work again today. He got dressed in his lifeguard uniform and had some breakfast and coffee. After finishing that, he moved chicken from the freezer to the fridge to defrost for tonight's dinner. He then left for work on his bike to get there on time

Jackie woke up in a similar state of mind. She had a slight headache from the whiskey and slowly reached for her phone. When she unlocked it, she had a sudden jolt. She had actually sexted with James last night and afterwards, they kissed in the hallway. It hit her hard, she was never usually that forward, and it was her brother. She should be embarrassed, but at this point she didn't care. She had fun. And that was evidenced by the wet spot on her bed sheets. She would have to do some laundry today. At least she was off work for the weekend. She just had homework for school to finish. She set out to the kitchen for some breakfast and started her laundry before beginning her homework.

It was afternoon before James had thought again about Jackie. It was a busy morning, he and his guard partner had to make a save and write a report. They had done good and were both now tired. Their guard leader came around and could see they were beat from the day's events. He asked if they wanted to be relieved for the day and they both hastily agreed. So James headed home early, around 2pm.

Jackie went to flip her laundry. It was quiet in the house, her parents were away for the weekend. James was working until 4. She got her bedsheets out of the washer and put her clothes in for the next load. She put everything in and had a thought. 'Well since no one's home, I could actually wash all my clothes for once, even the ones I'm wearing.' She decided, fuck it, and took off her shorts, shirt, bra, and panties to put into the washer too. She'd have to get upstairs and stay away from the windows, unless she wanted to give the neighbors a show. The thought entered her mind, she loved teasing no matter who, but that might be a bit too much. She started the washer cycle and put her bedsheets in the dryer. As she was heading back through the kitchen to go upstairs, the garage door opened and in walked James, mouth agape.

"O. Crap! Sorry, I was doing laundry!" is all Jackie could get out as she tried to cover up herself with her hands and arms.

James was dumbstruck. He realized after a second or two he was just slack jaw staring at his naked sister. She looked even better in person. Her tan lines looked so good and he actually got a look at her bare stomach and below. After coming to his senses he turned to look away and cover his eyes

"Sorry, I got out of work early, why are you naked?!"

"LAUNDRY!" she repeated and ran up the stairs, he turned back and saw her ass jiggling as she ran upstairs. Damn, he thought, she was so hot.

Jackie got into her room, her cheeks red from embarrassment. Then she remembered she sent a nearly naked picture of herself to him yesterday. He probably got a quick glimpse of her fully nude today, it wasn't much worse. Plus, it was kind of what she wanted to do. She got to tease him again. She put on a pair of soccer shorts and a tight shirt with no bra and went back downstairs

They talked a bit about why James had gotten off work early, Jackie listening intently to the story of the save. He had been brave, the rip current was strong today. It eventually concluded and James went to take a shower. Jackie stayed downstairs and finished her schoolwork for the weekend so she wouldn't have to worry about it tomorrow.

Around 5 she called up to James reminding him they had to cook dinner. He came down and they decided to make a chicken parm. Should be pretty easy, they thought. James got started getting pasta water on the burner and jarred sauce and dried pasta out from the pantry. As he was setting that up, Jackie got flour from the bag and went to put it on the counter to coat the chicken. As she set it down, a puff of flour blew off the counter and onto James' shirt, leaving a big white streak on his chest.

"Oops!'' Jackie said jokingly. It was an accident after all.

"That looked like it was on purpose!" James said accusingly

"It blew off. An accident! I swear!" Jackie replied

"Oh then this is an accident too!" as James put his hand into the flour and flicked it at Jackie's face causing her to yelp and turn away. As she turned, James saw another opportunity for payback. He used his flour coated hand and spanked Jackie's ass lightly. It left a cute handprint on her black soccer shorts.

"What the heck was that for?! " Jackie exclaimed

"Payback!" James said, as Jackie pulled at her shorts, trying to see the white flour handprint.

"Well that's hilarious, but at least even it out." Jackie said as she turned her other cheek and stuck out her ass, almost not expecting another spank. Well James wouldn't turn down that opportunity. He dipped his hand in the flour again and spanked the other cheek leaving another print.

"That was a joke, but you seem obsessed with my ass so I should've expected it"

"Well, it's nice! I can't keep my eyes, or hands off it!" He said as he washed his hands.

She scoffed and finished prepping the chicken. Just before putting them in the pan to bake, she remembered they needed olive oil to coat the bottom. She opened the corner cabinet but the bottle was on the top shelf. She was only about 5 feet tall and called out to James to reach it since he was almost a foot taller. She stayed in the corner as James reached over her for the olive oil. She felt him get close and stuck her ass out a little bit. Maybe just a little more teasing before dinner.

James just barely reached the olive oil and as he got to the top of his stretch, he bumped into Jackie's ass. He knew she had a pretty big ass, but it seemed to be sticking out further than he expected.

"Sorry, didn't mean to bump you" James said quickly

"Oh like that wasn't on purpose huh?" Jackie slyly said back

"You asked me to get the oil and then stayed in the way!"

"Thanks for the oil" she said as she took the bottle and poured some in the pan. James stared blankly and shook his head at her before grating some cheese on top.

As everything started cooking, Jackie got a bottle of wine out for herself.

"Not doing whiskey again huh?" James said

"It got me pretty good last night, I think I'll stick to the wine tonight"

"It got me too, not gonna lie"

"Yeah... fun night though" Jackie said as she looked up at James with a slight smile on her face

"heh, yeah, that's an understatement. Hey, pour me a glass too please? I'll have some with dinner"

"Sure, grab yourself a glass, I can't reach them"

"Oh, like you couldn't reach the olive oil?" James smiled as he moved to the cabinet. Before he got there, Jackie moved in front of him and tried to reach up to show him she couldn't reach it, but clearly wasn't stretching all the way she could. James started to reach over her again and he found his sister pushing her butt out at him, clearly on purpose. James stopped reaching for the glass and instead put his hands on her thin waistline and pushed himself into her, grinding his crotch into her.

"So that was on purpose before?" James said quietly in her ear as he got closer.

"I didn't mean to be a tease." she whispered back

"Yeah I don't believe THAT anymore '' James said back as he continued basically dry humping his sister. He let go with one hand and smacked her ass, still seeing the white flour handprint there from before

"ohhh" Jackie cooed as she felt his hand on her ass

"Sorry sis. Your ass is incredible, I can't keep my hands off it"

"You can put your hands on it whenever you want" Jackie said back

"You don't have to tell me twice." James said as he decided to take the next step. He pulled her shorts down to her knees and grabbed her ass. As he did, Jackie gasped and breathed in sharply. She didn't expect him to do much else besides a spank. What else was he planning on doing?

As he pulled her shorts down, he expected to see some type of underwear, but instead saw she wasn't wearing any. Had she expected this encounter too? He grabbed a cheekful in his hand and felt his dick hardening quickly in his shorts.

"I think I'll keep my hands on this for a while now that I'm here"

"Whatever you want, James, whatever you want to do." Jackie was lost in her lust. She had been teasing him for a while, now he was in control.

"Whatever I want huh?" he asked with a smile.

"Yes" was her only reply.

So James got to his knees behind her, took her ass with both hands and started gently biting her ass cheeks. He had been dying to take her like this. Since she brushed her ass against him in the hallway. Since he saw her in the pool in her thong. Since she sent him a naked photo of her late last night. He spanked her ass at the same time as he started to kiss and lick her cheeks. He was totally obsessed.

Jackie was almost surprised that he made his move this aggressively. She had teased guys before but they never responded like this. He was ravaging her, and playing with her ass too. It turned her on so much. Even without him touching her pussy, she was already dripping wet. She reached down to get her shorts all the way off, and as she did she spread her legs wider so he could have more access to her. She started playing with her pussy with her fingers, she needed to have something inside her.

James noticed Jackie started to finger herself. He moved in deeper and spread her ass with his hands as she spread her legs. He stuck his tongue out and touched it to her asshole. This caused Jackie to whimper. He licked harder and pushed his face deeper to use his tongue all over her rosebud. "O my God yessss" Jackie whispered. James took that as an invitation to reach up with his fingers and take over for his sister's fingers on her pussy. He brought his hand to Jackie's and when she felt his hand, she retracted hers and let him rub her. James felt her soaking wet pussy, she was so turned on. He slid a finger shallowly inside her which caused her to moan loudly.

"One in my ass too... please!" Jackie begged. James obliged and stood up, switched hands, his dripping wet finger slid easily in her tight asshole. HIs other hand moving from her waist, started teasing her clit.

Jackie was in heaven. It was so much better than a vibrator. She was close to an orgasm and all she could do was moan "yes, keep going, more!". After a minute more Jackie went over the edge. She felt her pussy and asshole contract around James' fingers, tightly trapping him inside her as she came. James slowed once she came back down to earth and slowly slid his fingers out from her. She took a deep breath and relaxed her legs, nearly falling over but holding herself up by her arms.

James was in another world. He just got to play with the sexiest ass he'd ever seen. Not only that, he brought her to an orgasm from anal play. She slumped over in front of him barely keeping herself up.

"That was amazing, how did you know I like my ass played with?" Jackie eeked out

"It just felt right. Your ass is amazing, I couldn't help myself" he breathed back

"Well then I'll admit, hands ARE better than a vibrator, as long as they're your hands"

"Glad you see it my way! I'd rather hands anytime"

Jackie glanced down at the tent in James' pants. He was sporting some serious wood. He went to adjust it, but Jackie grabbed his wrist before he had the chance.

"Please, allow me to use MY hands" Jackie said as she pulled his dick out from his shorts and started to stroke its length which caused James to moan "Oh fuck that feels good."

She kept going, picking up the pace a little until he was breathing a bit heavier. Jackie decided to get on her knees in front of him and said "Let me know if you like this better." She took him in her mouth as deep as she could and started licking his hard cock with her tongue.

"Yes, that's better! So much better!" he was able to say.

"I'm glad you see there's better options than hands for this sort of thing." Jackie said as she popped his dick out of her mouth and stroked its now slick length with her hand. She used her lips to suck on the head, then allowed it to enter her mouth deeper. She played with his balls a little bit causing him to moan in appreciation. She pulled her head back to use her hands on his now slick shaft, staring at his dick in front of her face. It looked so hot. She imagined it filling up her pussy and swelling inside her. She went back to using her mouth, getting him as deep as she could. She was sucking for another minute before she felt his balls tighten and his head swell

"I'm gonna cum" James said twice.

She took him out of her mouth, quickly took off her shirt and worked his dick with her hand and her mouth until he throbbed once, coating the inside of her mouth with his hot cum. She pulled him out of her mouth and kept stroking while the next pulses shot on her face and dribbled down her chest. They left drips on her chin that hung there until slowly falling down and coating her perky tits and hard nipples. She slowed her pace and took him back in her mouth after swallowing his cum. She played with her nipples, now slick and covered in his load.

"Wow, that was a lot of cum." Jackie said, as she wiped some off her chin and lips.

"You've been teasing me for two straight days, I was a bit on edge."

They both smiled a knowing smile.

James broke the silence

"Why don't you get cleaned up and I'll take the food out of the oven?"

Jackie almost forgot about dinner.

"Yeah good idea, hopefully it didn't burn."

She washed her face in the bathroom, at least it didn't get in her hair. She was able to get herself clean after two washes and she wiped her chest off as best she could. She came out of the bathroom to perfectly plated chicken parm

"It was cooked perfectly. I guess however long we took to both orgasm was the right time to cook it for!"

"That was lucky!" Jackie said.

They sat down to eat their dinner and have a glass of wine together.

"So where do we go from here?" Jackie said finally breaking the silence

"We can't go any further right? That's incest, it's wrong"

"I mean yea, that's true. But we can have fun tonight if you're still interested?" Jackie said, a bit unsure.

"Are you kidding? I'm more than interested, I'm obsessed now!"

Jackie smiled, knowing she had him right where she wanted him

"OK good, well I was going to shower after we cleaned up dinner. Did you want to join me in there?"

"Absolutely!" James exclaimed as he got up to clean his plate off "Race you up there!"

"Hey no fair, you got a head start!" She got up too but left her plate so she could get in front of James on the stairs again. She started walking really slow in front of him, swaying her hips back and forth.

"I thought you were in a rush?" James exclaimed from behind her.

"And I thought you'd enjoy the view." Jackie replied teasingly

"I would enjoy it more if you were naked again."

Jackie pulled down her shorts to playfully moon James, giving him a great view of her ass. She giggled and ran quickly up the stairs and opened the door to the bathroom. Jackie started the shower to get the water warmed up. She got her shirt off as James entered the bathroom next. She was facing the mirror and saw James quickly rip his shirt off in the reflection and before she could go any further James was behind her and pinned her against the counter. His hands explored her waist, her toned stomach, up her chest and over her breasts. He leaned in behind her and kissed and bit her neck.

James whispered in her ear " You're so perfect" as he tweaked her nipple. That made Jackie shudder as a chill ran up her spine. He backed away and gave her a playful spank as he took off his shorts. Jackie watched his hardening dick sway as he stepped into the shower and the water hit his body.

James was watching Jackie peel off her small shorts. As she bent over he imagined all the things he wanted to do to her in that position. Would they ever go that far? It was wrong, but it seemed neither of them cared. Jackie followed him in and the water hit her body. He pulled her close so they were both under the water, their bodies touching. He put his hand on her chin and pulled her in for a passionate kiss.

Jackie was in ecstasy. She kissed her brother passionately, not caring they were siblings. All the teasing she had done had led up to this, and she wanted it. She wanted him badly, but he was her brother. Did he want it as bad as her, or was he not committed to go all the way? She would probably soon find out. They broke their embrace, she decided to start washing her hair and James did the same. He looked so good, his lean shoulders rippled as he massaged the shampoo in his hair and rinsed it out. He quickly moved onto washing his body with his loofa

"What's the rush James? I figured you'd want to see me naked as long as you can in here." Jackie said playfully

"Well I meant to pee before I got in" he started, "but was... distracted by someone."

"Gee I wonder who would distract you like that?" She said back. "Good luck peeing in the toilet with that" pointing at his erection.

"Yeah normally I'd just pee in the shower if I got stuck like this, but you're in here. I'll hold it"

Something primal unlocked within Jackie. Now she wanted to see that.

"Go ahead, I don't mind, sometimes I pee in the shower too."

"Really? OK, I'll move away so I don't splash you" he said, moving to the end of the shower

James started relaxing and letting the flow start. He had to pee up in an arc since that's the way he was pointing

He was facing away but saw Jackie watching intently at the stream that was arcing and hitting the wall. Without thinking again, Jackie reached her hand out and touched James' penis, slightly altering the flow to her direction.

"Hah! you wanna aim it sis?" James asked as he felt her fingers wrap fully around his cock.

"I just wanted to see it better" she said back, mesmerized by it.

"OK well, be careful. You don't wanna get splashed" James warned.

This was different. As his flow slowed, James felt his sister's hand release his cock and he shook it himself. "That was fun" is all he could say. "Yeah" is the response he got from Jackie. Then he heard a louder trickle of water that didn't match the shower's noise. He turned toward the noise and saw Jackie with her legs a little wider than normal and a stream of pee coming from her.