Siblings Kinky Weekend Pt. 01-02

Story Info
First two of a 5 part story of two siblings and their kinks.
12.6k words
4.75
65.1k
141
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first ever real written work. I wrote it more for me; the idea came to me in a dream but I frequent this site a lot and thought others might like it too. I wrote it in a weekend, so hopefully there aren't too many mistakes. Feedback, formatting thoughts, and general comments are welcome. I quite enjoyed writing this, and I think I'll do more in the future both in this category and others.

All characters are over 18. All sex acts are consensual. The story involves anal and watersports, with more intense versions of both in last 3 parts of the story which are mostly written but unedited. All 5 parts come in at around 20,000 words. The last 3 parts are a bit shorter with less backstory and more sex. they will be uploaded as I finish their review if it seems like people want to read them.

Part 1

James was tired on his ride home. It had been a long summer working as a lifeguard at a public beach along the shore. He got off at 4, but sitting in the sun for nearly 8 hours was really starting to drain him. Every day his bike ride home to his family's beach house was getting more and more tiresome. This summer had great weather, if you liked going to the shore at least. It hadn't rained more than 5 days since June and the beach was packed every day. James was happy about that because he got to look at hot girls in skimpy swimsuits all day at work. He was a Junior in college and he started going with his friend group out to bars during the semester. This summer, he again worked his lifeguarding job he'd worked the last three years as his family spent their summer a short ride from the beach. He was an in shape guy with some lean muscle from playing lacrosse at his high school all 4 years. Along with a good tan and what most would describe as a "surfer hairstyle", most girls thought him attractive. He was pretty quiet however and besides one long term girlfriend earlier in high school, since he graduated he hadn't dated much. It was prime time for him to be going out to bars, but this summer he had to be up early most days to be at his guard post so he skipped most bar crawls.

James had started sweating a bit during the ride home. It was a short ride but it was getting into August and the weather was the hottest it would be all summer. He arrived at his parent's house prepared to go inside, shower, and relax in front of the tv before dinner. As he stowed his bike in the garage, he looked out the open back door at the small pool his parents installed recently. His sister had begged their parents for one since she worked from home and could enjoy it whenever she wanted when not in zoom meetings. It was after 4pm and she was off work. James could see her in the pool. Jackie was a bit older than James, 23 to his 21, and had a pretty good gig for a law firm as an intern. She was working on finishing her masters degree to become a lawyer. She had been very prim and professional all her life and it only made sense. Their parents had both been lawyers; James was the only one that had no interest in the family business.

He saw just the back of her head in the pool, her jet black shoulder length hair dripping as she came up from underwater. As she climbed the ladder to get out and her body came more into view, he saw her delicate shoulders and thin upper body rise out of the water. She pulled herself up to get out and as her hips got to the top of the water he could see she was wearing a revealing bikini. The dark purple fabric showed off her amazing lower half. She played soccer at their prep high school and while she had small, A-cup breasts, her legs were toned and her ass was shapely and cheeky.

Jackie felt much better from her dip in the pool after work. It had been a stressful day. Her boss gave her a ton of work that really HE should be doing. She was an intern though, and did as she was told. She wanted to get out of the pool so she could shower and get ready to have dinner with her parents and her brother. As she turned around to climb down the ladder. She saw James hastily turning around to finish storing his bike for the night. He was sweating a good bit and looked tired.

She called out "Hey James! The pool feels refreshing if you want to cool off before going inside!"

"Eh, no I'm OK, I'm planning on taking a shower before dinner anyway" James replied quickly

"You sure? I feel like I'm the only one who uses the pool!" she shouted back

"No, really, I don't want to track water in the house anyways"

He seemed In a hurry to get inside so she turned away to clean up her work laptop she kept outside in case of a last second meeting.

James hurried inside. As he felt the cold air hit his clammy skin, he said a quick hi to his parents on the couch before heading upstairs to shower. His mom shouted as he ran by

"Dinner will be ready in 20 minutes!"

James locked the bathroom door quickly behind him as he pulled off his sweat stained lifeguard uniform and started the shower. He felt embarrassed even though he was pretty sure his sister didn't see him staring. He looked down at his mostly hard dick as he got in the shower, ashamed, but now very horny. His sister's ass was incredible. A real hidden gem, she didn't show it off much at all. She'd always been a bit of a tom boy on the outside. Playing soccer and having small breasts, she had always been friends with James' friends and played sports with them growing up. Only recently had she started to dress girly, albeit, usually reserved and not showing off her body much.

James has seen her in a bikini before, but not as skimpy as the one she was wearing today. Even the bikini top was quite revealing and since the pool water was a bit cold, her nipples showed a bit through the thin fabric. Before he knew it, James was caught up in a daydream about peeling that wet fabric off Jackie, pulling the thong bikini down her legs revealing her shapely ass. As he fantasized, he started idly stroking himself since he was now soapy from the shower. He was definitely an "ass man", and even though he was able to gawk at women on the beach all day, he couldn't get the memory of his sister's perfect ass out of his mind. He wanted to squeeze it, spank it, bite it, and spread her cheeks and bury his face in her ass. He was rock hard thinking about it and one final slow stroke, he blew a huge load onto the shower wall, wishing it was on Jackie's ass.

He came out of his daydream and felt ashamed. It was his sister, not someone he should have these thoughts about. He cleaned up quickly and finished his shower so he could get downstairs in time for dinner.

Jackie dried off and wrapped the towel around her as she went inside a few minutes after James went in. She passed her parents and was told dinner is soon. She didn't have time to shower since she could hear James in there now. She went to her room to grab some clothes to cover up for dinner. She put on a pair of her old soccer shorts and an oversized loose shirt. As she bent over to slip on the shorts, she looked at her legs in the mirror. She was trying to get a good tan before the end of summer and bought a few smaller bikini bottoms to try and get more tan further up her legs. It seemed to be working and as she pulled up the shorts, she used the waistband to kind of scrunch up her cheeks. She did it slowly and fantasized about teasing a guy like a stripper would. She hadn't had much time to worry about dating. She worked 45 hours a week, and on the weekends she had her online summer classes. She wanted to finish schooling early and get hired at her parents law firm before they retired. So instead of going out to bars this summer, she stayed home at night using her vibrator to satisfy her sexual urges. She would definitely be using it tonight, as she was horny after a long day of meetings.

Jackie finished pulling up her shorts, crossed the room to her dresser and opened her top drawer where she kept her vibrator, in the back of her underwear drawer. She saw it there, flicked it on and off to make sure the batteries were fresh and felt a shiver of excitement about treating herself to an orgasm before bed. She looked over her shoulder at the mirror and saw her oversized shirt covering up her short soccer shorts. It looked like she was wearing nothing underneath. She bent at the waist and looked at how it made her legs look long and toned. As she bent over, she felt another spike of excitement. She imagined stripping in front of a guy. She reached her hand underneath and through her legs and used her middle finger to stroke where her pussy pressed against her tight shorts. Even through the fabric, she felt a jolt of excitement from teasing herself. She shivered and goosebumps ran up her leg as she felt herself getting slightly wet with anticipation about playing with herself later. She thought she might have time now... but just as she went for another finger stroke she heard the shower shutoff and she straightened up quickly to not get too wrapped up in fantasies before family dinner.

Both Jackie and James came downstairs a few minutes later ready to have some dinner and maybe a drink of wine with their parents. James didn't like wine too much but had fun going out with his friends, so he figured he'd relax with some alcohol tonight. It was Thursday so only one more day of work before the weekend. Jackie drank wine almost exclusively, but didn't like it that much, she just knew it was what lawyers did so she drank pinot grigio with dinner tonight. As they ate, their parents said they would be leaving their beach house to go into the city for the weekend for a meeting with a client.

"Now kids, we'll leave you with some cash to have a dinner delivered once, but we want you to cook one night at home" their mom said

"It's important to learn how to be an adult and cook for yourselves once in a while." their father added.

Jackie and James looked at each other and both rolled their eyes. They weren't excited about that, neither of them had much experience cooking. Their family had the money to just order dinner. Why not just give them extra to order for both nights? But they both promised their parents they would at least TRY cooking something easy.

After dinner, they watched some TV as a family before James insisted he wanted to play some video games before falling asleep. He said goodnight to his parents and sister before heading upstairs. James gave a quick look to Jackie as he went upstairs. Her long legs were up on the recliner and it looked like she wasn't even wearing shorts under her oversized t-shirt. He looked away quickly before getting turned on again. It was quickly becoming an issue for him. He shouldn't look at his sister like that but her body was exactly what he was looking for in a girl. Even her smile was infectious. He went to his room, put on his headset and settled in to play some video games with his friends.

Jackie only stayed a few minutes longer downstairs. She had to shower and get ready for bed before waking up early for meetings in the morning. She heard James talking to some of his friends on his computer. He had some good looking friends, they always played sports together as kids and continued to as they grew up. She was able to hold her own on the soccer field in high school. As she was in college when they were seniors, she stopped playing against them as they matured. That was probably for the best because she found most of them attractive. Even though they were younger, she had a slight crush on some of them. Though in that circle she was the tomboy. She didn't suspect any of them would ever find her attractive.

She got into the bathroom and could still hear them talking through the wall. Once she started the shower and stripped off her cover up and bikini, they were drowned out by the water. She washed her hair and as the shampoo washed over her body she cupped her small perky beasts and tweaked her nipples. It sent a shiver down her spine as she felt herself getting turned on. Oh yes, she was going to have a great time before bed tonight

Jackie finished her shower and dried off. She took her time brushing her hair and moisturizing her skin. She didn't hear James talking for a bit, and a few second later she heard a knock at the door

"Hey Jackie, I gotta pee, are you almost done?"

"Just a sec bro, I just gotta brush my teeth!" a minute later she opened the door holding her towel wrap under her shoulders. She turned the corner to head to her room and as she passed by the boxes of papers along the wall her parents got out of storage, James was walking quickly by as well. The look on his face was telling, he had been holding it for a while. Jackie went to go by the small gap in the hallway just as James went to pass as well. She turned to let him by, her face against the wall. He turned as well so they could both fit.

"Sorry!"

"sorry!" they both said as they turned in sync to squeeze by each other. As James passed, he brushed his waist against her behind. Jackie felt part of him brush against her backside and she pressed herself closer to the wall to let him through. James had to suck in a breath to make it past and as he did, she was sure she felt his dick brush against her ass.

James had to pee so his dick was semi hard as he shuffled past Jackie. He had tucked it into his waistband so as not to have a huge bulge on his way to the bathroom. As he squeezed by Jackie, her against the wall, he felt it press up against Jackie's towel wrapped ass. He almost groaned involuntarily. The thought to grab her waist to pull her against him intruded his thoughts, but he snapped back to logic and just muttered "sorry" again as he made it past her. Well now he was at full mast when he had to pee so that would be difficult.

He made it back to his desk a few minutes later. His friends were about to go to a bar but he had work at 6am so James declined. He put his headset to the side and decided to read a book for a while to get to sleep early. Good thing he jerked off earlier in the shower, because his hard on from brushing against Jackie's ass had subsided and he was able to somewhat concentrate on the book. It had felt good though, he was thinking how they wouldn't have even made contact but it seemed Jackie stuck out from the wall further then she normally would have.

Back in her room, Jackie relived the confrontation in the hallway in her mind. She didn't mean to stick her ass out towards her brother, but she felt like she had looking at herself in the mirror. She wanted to tease a guy like strippers did. She was pretty sure she felt his dick against her, only his shorts and her towel between them. She unwrapped the towel and went to her top drawer to fetch her vibrator before she got into bed still naked.

As Jackie started to play with herself, she imagined teasing a boy again. Giving a guy a lapdance was a bit of a fantasy of hers. She had done it in the past for a boyfriend, but it didn't last long before he asked for a blowjob and she stopped her tease short. She liked teasing but knew boys liked blowjobs so she didn't mind that either. In her mind, Jackie made up a fantasy of giving a guy a dance that lasted a while and made him hard while she twerked on his lap. She imagined one of James' lifeguard friends in the seat. She started to finger herself as she got deeper into the fantasy. She turned on her vibrator and touched it to her clit as she imagined him getting up and pushing her against the wall to take her from behind. Her legs were spread wide open as she slid the vibrator in and out of her pussy, now soaked and coating the vibrator in her wetness. She took the vibrator out and raised her hips so she could tease her ass with the toy, something she only did when she was REALLY horny. Her wetness was leaking from her pussy as she teased her asshole and she could feel herself being pushed over the edge, ready for an orgasm. In a fit of lust, she slid the little vibrator into her ass as she imagined the guy sliding his dick into her the same way. She had never done anal but she was so horny tonight she would have let James take her in any hole he wanted. She felt her asshole clench as she...

Wait...she was thinking about James taking her in her ass, up against a wall, just as they had been positioned not 15 minutes ago? This pushed her over the edge as her orgasm hit. She envisioned James pressing her against the wall, grabbing her hips and fucking her hard and deep. It eventually subsided and Jackie came back down to earth in a puddle of her wetness on her bed and the vibrator still buzzing in her tight, throbbing asshole. She pulled it out, turned it off, and took a deep breath in and out to calm herself back down. She has fantasized about her brother fucking her in the ass and she had her most intense orgasm in years. She was ashamed but also satisfied.

James was reading and heard a faint buzzing. He was pretty sure the microphone on his headset was stuck on and went over to unplug it. He did so, but the buzzing didn't stop. He tried to trace the sound but it seemed to just emanate from the walls. He eventually got up and went to his door as he slowly opened it, he peered into the hallway. He was pretty sure the buzzing was coming from Jackie's room. He wondered what it was, it couldn't be her computer, she used her apple earpods connected to her laptop. In the back of his mind he thought maybe she had a vibrator. He had heard that buzzing before and now it shut off as the light in her room had shut off too. He walked back to his bed, closed his book, and couldn't get that thought out of his mind. James was thinking about her using a vibrator now and that turned him on again. 'I wonder if she would use it on that amazing ass of hers' he thought. He tried to shove that image out of his mind, as he was already embarrassed from probably being caught staring earlier and brushing against her on his way to the bathroom. But he was stuck on the subject and now thinking about Jackie masturbating too. What would she look like? Was she naked on a bed with her toned legs spread wide, fingering and rubbing herself? Did she touch her chest, teasing and tweaking her nipples as the other hand played with her pussy? Before James knew it, he was stroking his cock which grew quickly as he pushed aside his shame and fantasized about Jackie cumming from his touch too. He felt his orgasm approach and grabbed some tissues to catch all the semen. He came into the tissues hard, his second load of the day was just as powerful as the first and leaked around the tissues he grabbed. Damnit now he would have to go clean up in the bathroom. He pulled up his shorts around his shrinking erection and head to the hallway

On his way to the bathroom he stopped as the door was closed again. His sister came out a second before he knocked, surprised to see him again.

She said "Didn't you just pee?"

This caught James by surprise because he had just gone less than an hour ago.

He quipped back with "Well you just got out of the shower and you're here too"

With that, Jackie got a bit red in the cheeks and said "I had a glass of wine with dinner, it went right through me. What's your excuse?"

He replied,"Well so did I, so who are you to judge?"

With that, Jackie walked past James without another word. As She walked past, James breathed in deeply, hoping to smell that familiar scent he knew women produced after orgasming. He was pretty sure he could sense it. She MIGHT have been using a vibrator!

Jackie got to her room and with all the day's thoughts racing in her mind, fell asleep in just her t-shirt.

James got back to his room, threw on a new pair of shorts and tried to get the thought of Jackie out of his head so he could sleep.

The next day, Jackie logged on to work at 9am, James had already left for his lifeguard shift before she got up. She sat in the family's office and put on her headset. Only two meetings today, some busy work, and if she finished early she could hang out and tan by the pool in the afternoon. She finished her meetings by lunch, had a snack and decided to change into her bathing suit so she could tan and read a book. It was a nice day, very hot again, so if she wanted to dip into the pool again she would gladly cool off.