Siblings Orgy Circle Pt. 02

Story Info
Our aunt and cousin join our group.
6.6k words
4.68
22k
29

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 03/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pujo1950
pujo1950
638 Followers

We were all lying on the floor naked basking in the afterglow of our circle hookup.

Rick says, "Wow! If someone had told me I'd have a weekend like this I'd have said they're crazy. Hopefully we'll have more times like these but if not, it's been more than fantastic."

Carrie lying spreadeagled sighs and adds, "I feel like I'm waking up from the best erotic dream I could imagine."

Pam, "I agree, it's been amazing. I can't wait to see what the future holds."

Ricks phone chimes.

He says, "Whoever that is can leave a message. I don't want to move."

Finally, we all start to move around.

Rick listens to his message and says, "Ah shit, it's a client. They want me to show them a couple of houses."

He quickly showers, dresses, hugs everyone and leaves.

The three of us grab coffees and move to the deck. We replay the events of our weekend and plan our next get together. During a lull in the conversation, I leave to refill our coffees. When I return the two girls are huddled together in deep conversation.

Pam pats the seat next to her and says, "Have a seat, I want you to hear what Care just suggested."

Carrie says, "I had a thought that I think is worth exploring. Now that Pam is unemployed, I think she should start her own adult web site."

I asked, "You mean like a porn site?"

"Well sort of. I think Pam is very pretty with a great body. There are online platforms where one can post, let's say, intimate content that people pay to view. I think she could make big money showing off her body and personality."

I ask, "You also have a great body too so why don't you do it?"

"I've thought about it but if the school ever found out I'd be fired. I love teaching and don't want to risk it."

Pam, "Assume I'm going to do it, how would I get started."

"Well obviously you'd sign up, get your page on a platform. To build traffic you'd start posting, let's say provocative images on social media."

Me, "What if the restaurant found out? She's just laid off now they'd fire her."

Pam laughing, "I don't think so. They'd probably give me a raise. It'd increase the bar business."

Carrie, "You're probably correct but if I'm right I think you'll make so much money you won't have to ever work a regular job again. I know there are a lot of people that will pay to see you naked. And if you get creative you could make a killing."

"Creative, how."

"Well for starters, take advantage of your bartending skills. you could show how to make various drinks but do so while dressed provocatively. Show off your assets, if you know what I mean. Remember you have to build traffic."

I said, "I bet there's a lot of your regular bar customers that would pay to see you naked."

"I'm sure that's true. I get a lot of propositions. They all want to be my friends on the internet."

Carrie, "All you have to do is discreetly let those "friends" know about your site and that'll give you a kick start. I think you ought to try it."

"Well, it's certainly something to think about."

After Carrie left Pam and I enjoyed a lazy afternoon just hanging out with each other. We were quickly becoming a couple, settling into a comfortable routine. She was enjoying her domestic goddess role. My shirts, socks, underwear etc. were now organized by color. She had deep cleaned everything, the baseboards were pristine, the ceiling fans were dust free. Now she wanted to paint the kitchen cabinets, so we went paint shopping.

That night lying in bed, I asked, "So what do you think about Carrie's idea?"

"It's interesting. I find it hard to think that people would pay to see me naked."

"Well I think you're beautiful clothed or naked so I bet a lot of guys would. Tomorrow let's go online and see what your competition would be."

"I'll think about it."

The next evening, I pulled into the driveway and hit the garage opener. The door did open but there was no room for my car. There were cabinet drawers and doors in various states of refinishing all over the garage. Inside, all the cabinets were bare. Boxes of dishes, canned goods etc. were stacked in the dining room. We ordered delivery pizza.

I paid the driver and brought the box to the deck. Pam had opened some beers.

As I opened the box I asked, "Have you thought any more about our conversation?"

"As a matter of fact I signed up at a site called OnlyForYourEyes. I spent some time checking out some of the content. I subscribed to a few, live streamed some and paid tips for special requests. It was quite eye opening."

"So, you're serious? When are you going to start?"

"Yep, I'm serious, I'll start slow but I've got to get the kitchen done first. I can't just leave it like this."

In addition to the kitchen mess, the week after our family get together was hectic. Carries school sent everyone home with plans to resume classes online. My office moved half the staff to work from home status. I had my own office, but most staff and client meetings were now on Zoom. Rick and Carrie were doing sleepovers. Our group chat was very active.

Every evening I helped Pam with the kitchen. It took a little longer as she spent some time on her new business. As a subscriber I was able to follow her progress.

Sometimes I watched her perform live while viewing her on the web simultaneously. Talk about double the pleasure. Most times we ended these sessions in bed. Which further delayed the kitchen project. But, finally, we put new knobs and pulls on and the room looked great.

We all decided to have our next get together at our house again as everyone wanted to see the finished product.

Rick showed up early. Carrie of course was late. About noon she texted she was on the way and bringing a surprise. The three of us spent the time waiting for her guessing what the surprise would be. None of us were close with our guesses.

She finally walked in. With our mother. We were speechless. No one moved. We just stared. Actually, glared is more accurate. Rick was first to move.

He gave mom a hug and said, "Hey it's good to see you."

The rest of us joined in.

Carrie said, "Mom wanted to see your kitchen. So, I invited her over."

Pam sarcastically said, "Well aren't you the thoughtful one."

The doorbell rang.

Carrie said, "Another surprise."

I opened the door. It was Aunt Linda and our cousin Sue.

Linda says, "OK where's this this kitchen I've been hearing about?"

Pam glared at Carrie then hugged Linda and Sue, waved at mom, said, "C'mon I'll show you all around."

They all oohed and ahhed at the kitchen redo.

Mom opened every door and looked in every drawer before blessing the work.

"It's beautiful. Nice job. You can come do mine next."

We all laughed.

Pam said, "Rick take everyone out on the deck, I'll make some drinks."

As soon as the room cleared, Pam grabbed Carries face and said, "What the hell were you thinking? Did you forget this was to be just for the four of us? You've ruined it now."

Carrie replied, "It'll be Ok. They just want to hang out for a while. You know mom won't stay long. Don't be pissed at me. They just wanted to see your kitchen."

I said, "Well it's done now. Let's just make the best of it."

We enjoyed a light lunch and margaritas while we caught up on family news.

Linda is Mom's older sister. She is a meteorologist on our local channel and a community celebrity. She is known for her short skirts and gorgeous long legs. My college buddies called her Linda legs.

Sue is a senior in college and takes after her mother in the leg department.

Like Pam, Linda likes to be in charge.

Linda says, "Carrie tells us you all are into holdem. I've been known to play a little myself. Can I sit in?"

Pam hesitantly says, "Ah ok, Mom would you and Sue like to play?"

Sue replies, "'Actually, Carrie told me about your games. I think that would be fun."

We all started at Carrie. She smiled sheepishly. I'm sure everyone was thinking the same thing. What exactly had Carrie told her?

We all took seats at the table and Mom said, "I'd like to play left right, center instead. I brought money."

Left right center was one of Mom's favorites.

Rick says, "Maybe later Mom, everyone wants to play poker now. Is that OK?"

She nodded and pulled some cash from her purse.

While I got the poker chips, Pam said, "Here's our conversation starter, what's the sexiest movie you ever saw?"

As I sat the chips on the table, Rick quickly says, "Basic Instinct. I've paused that leg crossing scene so many times."

Carri adds, "Sleeping Beauty, not the Disney version."

Sue says, "Better than Chocolate. I never knew there were so many sex toys."

Everyone bought a stack. The game was fast paced, slowed occasionally with a movie discussion. Within an hour I was out of chips. Of course, Mom was up a bunch.

As I was buying another stack Linda says, "Here's another topic. Who was the sexiest teacher you ever had?"

I jumped in, "My junior year I took a creative writing course. The professor was a great lecturer that really made the class fun. As a bonus she was a looker. Always wore tennis skirts to class. She loved to sit on the desk with her long legs dangling. I was fascinated watching her bare thighs bulge as she sat on the desk. I always got there early so I could sit right in front. It drove me crazy wondering if she was wearing panties. I never found out, but I want to believe she was pantyless."

Everyone had a favorite to share. They were all fun stories. Then Sue told hers.

"Last semester I had to repeat a statistics class. I got a D the first time and had to pass with a C or better. The professor was handsome to say the least. I enjoyed just looking at him. That was probably part of the problem I did too much looking and not enough listening. I was limping along with a low C until the final. It didn't go well. I just knew I'd bombed it. As I handed in my test I asked him for an appointment. He agreed to see me that afternoon."

Linda said, "Hold on to your thought until after this hand."

She pushed all her chips into the pot and called, "All in."

Everyone threw in except Mom who called. It was an ugly beat. Linda's four of a kind topped Mom's full house.

Mom was broke and decided to just watch for a while.

As Linda was stacking her chips she said, "OK Sue back to your story."

"Well, I met him in his office. I told him I was sure I'd not done well on the final and I really needed to pull a C. I said I'd do anything for a C. Can I do something for extra credit? He casually picked up a picture of his wife and kids and turned it around so I could see it. He asked what I had in mind. I just sat there staring at that picture. I was desperate. I couldn't graduate if I didn't get the grade.

Finally, I pulled my shirt down exposing my boobs. I asked will this help? He stared for a minute then asked what else you got? Like I said I was desperate, so I pulled down my shorts. I wasn't wearing panties. He stared but didn't say anything, so I started to rub my pussy. He smiled so I just kept rubbing. I was really getting hot when he stood up and said he understood how important this was to me and would take everything into consideration but I should leave. Bottom line is I got a C-."

We all just sat there. No one said or did anything for the longest.

Pam stood up, said, "After that, I need a drink. Anyone want a margarita?"

We all wanted.

Most of us slugged the first glass and refilled.

Finally, Rick said, "If I were that professor, I think I'd have given you a chance at an A."

Everyone laughed.

Linda says, "OK here's another topic for everyone except Sue. Have you ever masturbated in front of someone?"

Immediately Mom says, "I don't masturbate."

Carrie looks incredulous and asks, "Never?"

Mom shakes her head.

Carrie asks, "Do you have orgasms?"

Mom, "Just once I think, I'm not sure."

The table was silent. Holdem was on hold.

Finally, Linda tells about a time she and a sorority sister masturbated together while watching a movie. Her description was very graphic with lot of details.

We all just sat silent.

After a while Linda, says, "Now back to my question."

Carrie said, "I never have."

Pam added, "Me neither."

Rick says, "Does jacking in front of a mirror count?"

I said, "I never have."

Pam brings in another pitcher, asks, "Doe's anyone else think it's hot in here?"

Mom asks, "If I weren't here would you all be naked?"

Three of us stared at Carrie.

She said, "I didn't mean to tell her everything but it just sort of came out."

Mom said, "Don't be upset with your sister. I think it's great that you kids are having fun with each other."

Pam said, "So you're not at all upset?"

"No. I don't want to spoil your fun, so I think I'll just take my empty purse and go home."

Carrie stood up, said, "Mom come with me, I want to show you something."

They walked away together.

Linda asks, "What was that all about? What did she mean about being naked?"

Sue adds, "Yeah what about that? Apparently, you all are keeping secrets."

Pam looks at Rick and I and says, "I'll tell them if it's all right with you guys."

We just shrug our shoulders.

She fills them in on our recent ah activities. Linda and Sue are full of questions.

At the end Sue asks, "So are these activities open to the whole family?"

Just then Carrie returns.

She asks, "What activities are you all talking about?"

Pam says, "Thanks to you, they know everything, and just what have you been up to? And where is Mom?"

Grinning, "She's getting dressed with a smile on her face."

Pam gasps, says, "Tell me you didn't!"

"I did. And I'm glad. She deserved it. Oh, and by the way her legs do shake."

Linda asks, "Ok let's hear what you two are mumbling about."

Pam says, "Well my dear sister just gave our mother an orgasm."

Just then mom walks in, grinning.

She says, "I've gotta go. I just remembered I have to pick your father up at work. His cars in the shop. It was great seeing everyone."

We all give her hugs and kisses and say goodbyes.

Carrie got an extra tight hug and walked her to the door.

As she sits down she looks at Linda and Sue and says, "Yes I did give my mother an orgasm. Apparently just her second one ever. I felt sorry for her, but I enjoyed every lick. So there, that little secret is out."

Linda fanning herself says, "Now it's really hot in here."

Carrie says, "To hell with it I vote we all strip."

She stands up and pulls her shirt over her head and drops her shorts.

Pam stands and strips also, says, "Mom said she wants us to have fun. Let the fun begin."

As Sue took her top off, Linda says, "First let's start by taking a look at that infamous shower curtain."

Pam said, "Give us a minute."

Then told Rick and I to follow her.

In the bathroom, she cut another hole in the curtain.

"I don't know where any of this is going. But let's find out. You guys get in there and get ready. I'll go get them."

Rick and I stepped in and pulled the curtain. Soon we heard murmuring and giggling coming down the hall. We stuck our equipment through the holes.

It turned quiet then Linda said, "Oh, I want one of those."

A hand stroked my semi hardon then a tongue licked it before a warm mouth covered it. My semi became full on hard. I could tell by Ricks reaction that he was experiencing the same thing.

After a couple of minutes, the mouth abandoned me and I heard giggling fading away.

Pam said, "Good job boys you can come out now."

Back at the table the four women were in deep conversation as Rick and I sat down.

Carrie said, "They liked the shower curtain and were impressed with your equipment."

Sue was now apparently naked. Her tits were perky and the size of my sisters, the table blocked my view of the rest of her.

Carrie looked at Rick and I and said, "Time to shed em boys."

We did as told.

She then turned to Aunt Linda and asked, "Are you joining us?"

Linda said, "Why don't you all stand up so I can get a better look."

We did as she asked.

There was a long pause then she said, "You have all grown up nicely. So now that you're all naked what would you do if I weren't here?"

Pam said, "If you stick around, I'm sure you'll find out. But how about if you join us? We'd like to see what you got."

I said, "Yeah auntie show us what you got."

Linda took a big gulp of her margarita, lifted her empty glass and said, "I think I need another one of these."

Pam refilled her glass.

Linda took a sip and said, "I thought I could do it but now I'm not so sure, what with you all staring and all."

Sue said, "Mom you don't have to but maybe if you close your eyes it'd be easier."

Linda sat there for a while sipping her drink. Slowly she stood up, closed her eyes and unbuttoned her blouse. She let it drop to the floor. Reaching behind, she unsnapped her bra and let it fall. Her hand shook as she felt for her glass. She took a couple of big gulps and unzipped her skirt and let it slide down her legs. She rolled her panties down and kicked them aside.

She stood for a minute, eyes still closed then said, "There, I did it."

We all applauded.

I said, "Auntie you're gorgeous.'

"I bet you say that to all your naked aunts."

We all laughed.

She did a slow turn and said, "I can't believe this is happening. It actually feels good."

Waving her arms overhead, she skipped around the room giggling. Her butt was a little fuller than the other girls, it was incredible seeing her cheeks flex as she skipped. Her breasts also a little fuller jiggled nicely.

Sue hugged her then we all took turns.

As I hugged her my hands gently squeezed her butt. She teared up.

I asked, "Are you OK?"

"I'm fine. Just happy. I haven't felt this free in a long time."

I kissed her and licked the tears.

As I let her go, she wobbled a bit and said, "I think I need to sit down."

I sat and pulled her on to my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and closed her eyes. Her boobs poking me in the chest. Which was only fair as I was poking her in the butt. We sat quietly for several minutes.

She opened her eyes and asked. "OK, so where do we all go from here?"

Pam said, "It all depends on what you want. Last month the four of us spent time exploring each other's bodies. We had planned on starting where we left off. I'm sure that will happen but now that you've joined us I for one would like to explore your body. Which by the way I think is luscious."

Carrie added, "Count me in in. I've always thought you were pretty, but you are one sexy lady."

Rick eyeing Sue, said, "And may I say what a sexy daughter you have."

Carrie said, "Speaking of sexy. Pam, I think you ought to think about having Aunt Linda and Sue join you on your new site. You're all sexy as hell."

Rick said, "Auntie can't do that. What if the station found out?"

Linda asked, "What is this new site? I've never heard about it."

Pam said, "It's a social media site where I post photos and videos that people can access for a fee."

Linda, "Are you talking about porn?"

Pam, "I don't know if porn is the correct term but I post intimate stuff, naked, sexual stuff and get paid for it."

Linda, "Are you making any money?"

"A little. I just started."

I say, "Little is not the word. Last week she had a special request. She made as much money in a few minutes as I make in a week."

Linda, "How does that work?"

"Well if she gets a request she can just do it or she can set a fee. People can then submit bids. Once the bids meet the fee she does it and gets the money. It's sort of like crowd funding."

Sue asks, "What was the request?"

I look at Pam.

She says, "They wanted to see me finger fuck my butt."

Linda, "And did you?"

I say, "I taped it. Do you want to see it?"

pujo1950
pujo1950
638 Followers
12