Siblings Orgy Circle Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all nodded.

I ran the tape.

Linda asks, "Does it bother you, doing that for everyone to see?"

Pam, "It's not like the whole world is watching."

She pointed at me and added, "Besides, I just pretend I'm doing it for him."

Sue said, "Well, I'm for sure going to subscribe. But, let's get back to Mom's question. What are WE going to do now?'

Linda was still sitting on my lap.

I looked at her and said, "To answer that question. I'd like to start by licking the inside of your thighs and sticking my tongue in your cute, ah.., you know."

Rick laughed, "It's hard to say my aunties pussy isn't it."

Linda said, "You know I've been around a long time and no one ever said anything like that to me or has ever done that to me."

"Well hop on the table and I'll show you what it feels like."

Carrie said, "I call seconds."

Rick says, "I call firsts on my sexy cousin."

He knelt if front of her and started kissing her thighs. I lost track of them from

there.

Linda was lying with eyes closed tightly and her legs scrunched together. I started sucking her toes then spread her legs a little and kissed and licked my way up to her crotch. I licked her thin patch of hair then ran my tongue lightly over her pink lips. Her woman scent was pleasant, and she tasted wonderful. I gently spread her further exposing the bright pink inside and thrust my tongue in as far as I could. Soon I was focused on sucking her tiny clit. The girls who had been watching closely began sucking her boobs.

I lost track of time but soon felt her legs start to shake then her whole body spasmed.

As she relaxed, she started crying again.

The girls were trying to console her when she said, "Oh my, that was wonderful. I've never felt that good before."

Pam said, "You can feel that way anytime you want from now on. We can all help you."

Carrie was rubbing her legs, bent over and kissed her pussy and ran her tongue over her clit.

Linda ran her fingers through Carries hair and said, "Not now honey, I just need to catch my breath."

I needed to catch mine also. I just kept staring at her legs and wet pussy.

She saw me staring and said, "Pam, help put his eyes back in the sockets.

Pam laughed and slugged my shoulder.

Off to the side Sue let out a low moan as her legs shook.

Linda looking at Pam said, "While Sue calms down, I think you and your sister need to give us a masturbation exhibition."

Carrie asked, "Are you serious?"

Linda, "Yes, I think it's a shame you've never masturbated in front of anyone. Do it. You'll get a hell of a rush."

Rick pulled a couple of chairs close together and said, "Have a seat. I want to see your techniques."

Carrie looked at Pam and said, "C'mon let's show em how it's done."

They sat down, spread their legs. Both lightly ran their hands over their crotch. Then Pam scooted forward spreading her legs father apart, inserted a couple of fingers inside and began rubbing her clit with the moistened digits. Carrie spit on her fingers and began circling her clit. Rick knelt in front of her, his face inches away, watching intently.

I pushed him back and said, "Hey, you're blocking the view."

Pam was rubbing her clit with her left hand and finger fucking herself with the right. Carrie concentrated on a circular motion around her clit with two fingers while squeezing her tits with the other hand. Both had their eyes shut tight. Pams pussy was turning a dark pink when her legs started to tremble and then shake violently. A minute or so later Carries legs shot straight out and shook erratically.

Rick knelt in front of her licking the juices from her thighs and said, "You did good babe."

I knelt by Pam and hugged her as she relaxed.

Linda was now sitting on the edge of the table with her long legs dangling.

She said, "You girls were great but we kinda left you boys out. I bet your nuts are aching."

Pam pulled me close, licking my hardon said, "I'll make it up to you."

Carrie pulled Rick in front of her and started jacking him.

Linda slid off the table and squatted down beside Pam, "How bout we take turns?"

Sue knelt by Carrie and asked, "Mind if I join in?"

I love how Pam sucks me., the way she uses her tongue drives me crazy. I was focused on what she was doing when she backed off and waved my dick at Aunt Linda. Watching Linda's lips close around my tool almost made me come. Fortunately, I was able to hold off a while. With my dick in my aunt's warm mouth,

Pam began playing with my balls. That did it. I erupted in aunties mouth. She swallowed hard a couple of times then her and Pam licked me as I softened.

Apparently, it was going well for Rick as I could see cum dripping down Sues face.

We all just relaxed for a while.

Pam says, "Our neighbors are out of town and told us we could use their pool. I vote that we all go for a swim to cool off."

Linda said, "You mean skinny dipping? I didn't bring a suit."

Sue and Carrie added me toos.

I said, "Pam has enough suits to clothe the whole neighborhood."

Pam, "Yeah, I'm sure we can find something for all you all."

I gave Rick a pair of my shorts. When the girls came out I was wowed by how sexy they looked. I thought, this is crazy, I just spent the afternoon with them naked. Now I get turned on with them semi dressed. Speaking of semi dressed, Linda is a little more endowed in the butt and breasts than Pam. In her suit she was the epitome of sexy. The top exposed her luscious under boobs and the bottom, fitted more like a thong. Her butt cheeks were barely covered.

At the neighbors everyone jumped in the pool. The water was refreshing. Soon we were all sprawled out on the edge enjoying the warm sun.

Rick says, "Hey, I'm getting hungry."

Sue adds, "Yeah, I'm starved."

Pam ordered delivery from a neighborhood Taqueria which we ate back on our deck.

Linda said, "Well it's certainly been an entertaining day to say the least. I'm just curious how this all started with you all."

Carrie said. "It certainly wasn't planned. We just wanted to spend some time together. I think we were all a little lonely and horny what with covid restrictions and all. We had been drinking and someone suggested strip poker. It just took on a life of its own after that."

Pam said, "I think we're all a little skittish about trust in relationships, all of us being divorced and all. As family, we all love each other and know that we would never intentionally hurt each other. Let's face it we're all somewhat attractive which doesn't hurt. And as it turns out we all enjoy sex and are good at it."

Rick says, "Auntie let me say I have enjoyed seeing you in all your natural beauty but I have to say I'm surprised. I've always thought of you as pretty strait laced. What prompted you to be sitting here semi-naked with all of us?"

"Actually, I don't think of myself as strait laced. I've always been curious about sex but cautious about who I hooked up with. Your uncle was not adventuresome at all. With him it was always, man on top, pump pump thank you mam. After the divorce I just kind of withdrew. When Carrie was telling me about you all getting together, I sensed that she was hiding something. I just kept pumping her until she spilled the beans. I wanted to come today, not really to join in but just to be together. I was certainly titillated by what Carrie told me and I thought, oh I don't know what I thought. Maybe I was just hoping."

Pam says, "I think I can speak for everyone. Gene and I are kind of becoming a couple and it appears that Care and Rick are too. So I'm guessing that going forward we will be partners. Of course, with occasional partner swapping for fun. But you two are our focus today. What would you like to do with us?"

Sue says, "Well I can tell you I've certainly surprised myself. It's been fun but I can assure you there's no way I'd ever do this with a group of just friends. I would never have thought I'd be interested in girls. But you all are gorgeous and like Pam said, we're family and love and trust each other. Wow what a day."

Carrie adds, "The day is not over unless you are ready to leave."

Linda looked at her daughter, "It's up to you hun. I'll let you decide whether we leave or stay."

Sue, "What the hell, let's stick around. Besides neither of us should be driving after all the margaritas."

I said, "Why don't you girls go inside and relax while Rick and I straighten up."

The girls left. We gathered up the debris.

While we loaded the dishwasher Rick says, "It appears that you and Pam are enjoying your new relationship."

"Yeah, I couldn't be happier. How's it going with Care?"

"We've been talking about moving in together. We spend most nights together anyway. It would be fun and she's got it figured out that by living together we could save a lot of money towards retirement."

I said, "We've talked about that too. It's hard for me to think about retirement but I know she's right."

I shut the dishwasher and say, "That's done, let's go check on the girls."

In the living room there were bikinis strewn everywhere. Carrie and Linda were entwined with faces in each other's crotch as were Pam and Sue.

We sat down and watched the activities. Sue, on the bottom began arching her back lifting her butt off the floor. Suddenly her legs stiffened and began shaking. She squeezed her legs around Pam's head then rolled her over on her side. It appeared that she was trying to get Pam's entire crotch in her mouth. Soon Pam was shaking as she let out a deep guttural moan.

Within a few moments all four of the girls were on their backs, stretched out beside each other. All four pussies were a deep pink and glistening with each other's saliva.

Rick says, "Sue, for someone not interested in girls you do a pretty good job."

Sue grins, says, "I think my interest is growing."

After a while they started moving around.

I knelt between Pams legs and asked, "You want another one?"

She smiles and nods.

Rick kneels at her side says, "Oh right she likes to get off more than once. Can I help too?"

The two of us tag teamed her pussy until she started shaking and cried out, "Oh god, my god!"

Afterwards, she sat on my lap, snuggled tightly against me.

Linda stretched out on the couch beside us, said, "After all this I may need a nap."

Carrie said, "Me too. It's been fun but I think I'm about ready for bed."

Pam says, "Well we have enough beds for everybody. Just make yourselves at home. The shower in our room can accommodate several people at a time if anyone's interested. And we just got a Texas King size bed that could hold us all if you're interested in cuddling."

Linda says, "I've never heard of a Texas King bed."

Pam hops ups and says, "C'mon I'll show you."

Everyone followed her to our room. Rick flops down on the bed and makes like a snow angel. Soon we're all on the bed laughing and tickling each other.

After a few minutes Carrie says, "I call the shower. Who wants to join me?"

Her, Rick and Sue showered together. Pam and I go warm a bottle of brandy and bring it and glasses back to the room.

Carries group was toweling off so Linda, Pam and I jump in the shower. All of us clean bodies are sitting on the bed sipping brandy.

Linda raising her glass asks Pam, "So is this one of your nighttime rituals?"

Pam laughs, "We enjoy one occasionally, but I have a ritual I like better. If I wake up during the night I like to scoot down and put his softie in my mouth. I just love feeling it grow and get hard in my mouth."

Sue said, "Oh I want to try that."

She leaned down towards my now hardening dick, stopped and said, "Whoops too late. Oh well I don't want to waste it."

She sat down on my erection and began slowing rocking up and down.

Linda sat on Rick. Carrie immediately sat on his face. Pam sat on mine.

It didn't take long for me to squirt into my cousin. She licked me clean while I brought Pam to conclusion. Similar things were transpiring on the other side of the bed.

We were all lying scrunched together when Carrie said, "This is fun but I need more room."

She and Rick stood up and said, "We're going to bed if anyone wants to join us."

Sue asked, "Do you have room for me?"

"Sure, come on."

As they walked out Linda stood up as if to leave.

Pam says, "Auntie you're welcome to stay unless you want your own bed."

Linda laid back down, snuggled up to Pam and said, "I thought you'd never ask."

Sometime during the night, I felt a warm mouth on my dick. It stayed there until I shot my load.

It was late when I woke up. Pam was on the far side, Linda in between us. I tried to ease out of bed but woke Pam up.

She smiled and leaned over to give me a smooch, waking Linda.

Linda giggled and asked me, "Did I disturb you last night?"

Smiling I said, "I managed to survive it."

Saying, "Good morning, Auntie." Pam kissed her on the cheek as did I.

Then Pam kissed a tit, "Auntie you have great boobs."

I said, "Oh my yes. They're beautiful." as I sucked on the other one.

Linda said, "Wow what a way to start my day."

She laid there enjoying our mouths then threw the covers off, wrapped her hand around my hard-on and spread her legs.

I knelt between her legs, aiming my dick at her pussy I asked, "May I?"

She laughed and replied, "Yes you may fuck your aunt."

I laid on top of her and eased my hardon in her warm moist pussy. Pam was sucking her tits as I pumped slowly. I was savoring every thrust. I closed my eyes and had a vision of her standing in front of the weather map, in high heels naked from the waist down. I immediately started to come. She wrapped her long legs around me squeezing tightly as I shot my load. The three of us laid together kissing and licking until we heard voices in the kitchen.

I wanted to stay there all morning, but we joined the family who were fixing breakfast. We exchanged greetings and poured our coffee. Linda was leaning on the counter, cup in hand. I told her not to move and knelt behind her. I stared at her scrumptious butt then softly kneaded her cheeks before sucking each side in turn. Finally, I stood up and admired my hickey artwork.

Pam giggled, hugged me and said, "I wondered how long it'd be before you did something like that."

Looking at Linda she said, "You've got such a great butt and I knew he was obsessed with it."

We enjoyed breakfast as we replayed yesterday's events. It was late morning when Linda and Sue asked if they would be invited back next month. The four of us were enthusiastic in our response.

Linda said, "In that case let me be the hostess. We'll get together at my house."

We all agreed.

Carrie said, "I just remembered. I had a special request for this month."

Linda asked, "And what was that?"

"I wanted to suck two dicks then get fucked in the front door and back door at the same time."

Sue said, "Now that sounds interesting. Can you wait till next month?"

"Sure, it'll keep."

Sue, "Oh and I want to see Rick suck himself and..."

Linda interrupted, "We can work on next month's agenda later. It's been fun but I really need to get going."

Sue said, "Yeah me too."

Pam said, "Well we sort of started a tradition to end our get togethers. We called it a sibling circle but I think we can change that to a family circle if you're interested."

In unison, Linda and Sue said, "Whatever it is we're probably in."

Pam explained the circle giving them the choice of position.

Shortly, Linda was sucking me, I was sucking Pam, she was sucking Sue who was sucking Carrie who was sucking Rick who was sucking Aunt Linda.

12