Siblings Orgy Circle Pt. 04

Story Info
Family get togethers continue. Our bonus aunt gets involved.
6.6k words
4.72
9.3k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 03/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pujo1950
pujo1950
646 Followers

Everyone except Linda came pretty quick. The rest of us were enjoying post prandial licks. Pam sat up, watched for a little bit then started sucking our aunt's tits as Sue worked on her pussy. I started licking and sucking her toes. Within a minute or so her legs straightened and started shaking.

Linda laughed and said, "Well, I guess it does take a village or at least a family."

We all laughed.

As we were dressing, Sue asked us if we would give her a ride home. In the car we replayed some of our favorite moments from the get together.

Then Pam asked her, "What do you think about Skeeter joining us?"

I said, "I'd really like to see her naked."

Sue said, "I'm sure you would. She's one of the nicest people I know, attractive with a killer body, but I think our group is almost too big as it is."

Pam added, "I agree. Maybe we could just play poker with her. I don't think she knows about the other stuff anyway. We need to see what everyone else thinks."

I said, "You guys are no fun."

We dropped Sue off and headed home. We chatted for a while. Pam's phone chimed. It was Mom.

She started, "Are you still at Linda's?"

"We're on the way home. We just dropped Sue at her house."

"I just left the clinic. The good news is, Rick and Carrie tested negative for covid. They think it's just a virus. The bad news is I'm running a fever and coughing my head off. Probably the same virus."

Pam, "Do you want me to come over?"

"No thanks, I'll take some Tylenol and get some rest. I'll be fine. I just wanted you to know about the kids."

"OK thanks for calling. Let me know if you need anything. Love you."

Just before we got home, I asked Pam how her business was going.

"It's still growing. I keep thinking I'll wake up and realize it's just a dream. I can't believe how much money I'm taking in. The bubble has to break sometime."

I asked, "So are you getting any weird requests?"

"No not really. The big thing right now is my feet. I get a lot of foot requests.

"Well, you do have sexy feet. I love looking at them and playing with em."

"That brings up something we need to talk about. I think you need to quit visiting my site, I'm concerned that you'll get tired of looking at me."

"I don't think that will ever happen."

"Well just for my sake, at least cut down some. I think you'll see enough of me in person."

"OK if it'll make you feel better."

We were both tired, so we took a nap as soon as we got home. I slept a little. When I woke up, I rolled onto my side so that I could watch her sleep. I started to think about our relationship. I had loved her my whole life, but now things are different. I am in love with her, in love with my sister.

I'm sure I had been thinking that for some time. But putting it into words was a revelation. I smiled, hey I'm in love, really in love. Living together had come so easy. We were alike in so many ways. Oh, we have our differences. She is a neat freak and well organized. I tend to be messy and disordered. She's into iTunes, I love old vinyl. She is a planner. I kind of shoot from the hip. Even those differences weirdly blend together nicely.

As we began living together, we did a lot of sex exploration, if we weren't screwing, we were thinking of screwing. We've now settled into comfortable routines. For the most part we enjoy mutual oral activities. 69 is our typical bedtime position. A grinding cowgirl Is a close second. She doesn't pump up and down but wiggles and grinds. Either way, she always wants to be on top. I think it's a control thing. But I like it.

Probably once a week as we finish breakfast she'll giggle and say, "How about some dessert."

I always want it. I'll scoot my chair back, she straddles me, fingers herself then puts it in my mouth.

I like the back door. I'm not sure she does, but occasionally she'll lie on the edge of the bed with her feet on my shoulders. I'll pump her butt while licking her feet.

Our sex life is great but It's a lot of little things that make our life together special. She likes to sit on my lap. We hold hands a lot, we rarely pass each other without a pat on the butt or a quick kiss. We enjoy wine, we'll sip from each other's glass, when we dine, we'll take turns feeding each other. We cook together, shop together, clean the house together. Oh yes, we sometimes argue together. But then we make up together.

I felt her stirring and gave her a hug.

She said, "I've been watching you for a while. You look deep in thought. What are you thinking about?"

"Us."

"What about us?"

"Just how happy I am that we are an us."

"I'm not sure that's a correct sentence but it's cute. I'm happy we are an us, too."

Linda called a few days later and invited Pam and I to lunch the next Saturday. She said she had a surprise to share with us.

Of course, we agreed to meet with her, our curiosity peaked.

Saturday Pam rang the doorbell.

Linda shouted from inside, "The doors open, come on in."

She was hurrying to greet us as we entered. We exchanged hugs.

It was obvious that she was excited about something. She ushered us into the living room and offered us a drink, which we accepted.

As she handed us our glasses, she said, "It's my new favorite, White Burgundy. Tell me what you think."

I said, "It's nice but I thought Burgundy was red."

She replied, "Yeah, some Burgundy is red, but I think Burgundy is just a region. White Burgundy is a Chardonnay type from that region."

Pam took a sip and said, "It is nice. But enough Sommelier talk. Auntie we're dying to know what this is all about, what's up?"

Pam and I sat next to each other on the sofa. Linda stood in front of us.

"OK kids here's the deal. Skeeter is joining us for lunch, she'll be here in a minute. Oh, I don't know how to start."

Pam, "Just tell us what's going on. What's the surprise?"

"Well Skeeter and I have become lovers."

I said, "Wow!"

Pam asked, "So when did this start?"

"Well, you'll remember when we were all together, she said she wanted to play cards with us."

"Yeah."

"A couple of days later she came over to visit. She brought up the subject. I tried to just put her off but she's my best friend, so I spilled the beans. I told her about our escapades."

"How did she take that?"

"Well at first, she was surprised. And probably a little shocked. But after we talked about it, she seemed to be happy for me."

I asked, "Does she want to join us?"

Pam looked at me grinned and said, "Oh I'm sure you'd be all for that. Actually, I'd like to see her naked myself."

I asked, "So Auntie, what's the purpose of this meeting? Does she want to join in?"

"Maybe. She has some questions she wants to talk to the three of us about."

Pam said, "I have some questions too. How did telling her about our escapades lead to you two..."

Just then the doorbell rang, the door opened and in walked Skeeter, wearing a short crop top and short shorts. She was stunning.

Linda gave her a hug as did Pam and me.

We briefly chatted about miscellaneous stuff then Linda said, "Lunch is ready let's move to the dining room."

I actually do not remember what was served, I'm sure it was good.

Linda opened the conversation by saying. "Skeet, I told the kids about you and I and that you had some questions you wanted to ask."

I jumped in, "First, I have some questions. I'm happy that you two are lovers but is this really the first time?"

"Oh yes."

"You all have lived next door to each other for years, have vacationed together, had sleepovers together. Yet you've never once been intimate?"

They both spoke at the same time, "Yeah that's right. We never had before."

"So, what's changed?"

Skeeter said, "Actually I've thought about making love with her a lot. On our trips we've usually shared a room and often slept in the same bed. But she's always been pretty shy. Until recently I'd never even seen her naked. I never told her how I felt. I didn't want to make her uncomfortable and risk spoiling our friendship."

"I repeat, so, what's changed?"

"As she told me about your escapades, I felt emboldened to tell her how I felt."

Linda said, "Like I told you a few weeks ago, our get togethers have changed the way I look at myself and think about sex. I feel like a weight has been lifted. I feel comfortable with who I am. Thanks to you two and the rest of the family. The new me jumped at the chance when Skeeter suggested it."

Skeeter asks Pam, "I've always thought you guys were pretty conservative, very traditional. I guess I was wrong, huh?"

"Until recently I think conservative is a good term."

"What happened to change things?"

"Several things. With Covid my social activities, our social activities changed. I was never really promiscuous, but my sex life really dried up. When we moved in together, I was to put it mildly, horny all the time. Being in the same house together, I started daydreaming about jumping his bones. Then I set about seducing him. Finally, I wore him down."

I said, "Her seducing skills are pretty good."

"That explains you two but how did everyone else get involved?"

"Like I said, several things. What with the lock downs and covid stuff, we were all feeling repressed, probably a little depressed, bored and lonely. Reduced social activities, horniness, all played a part. We turned to our family to help cope. The sex just happened.

One day the four of us, him and I and Rick and Carrie, were playing cards and drinking of course, we started playing strip poker. One thing led to another, and we found that we all liked having recreational sex together. Then Mom, Linda and Sue joined in. That's the story. Nothing was planned, it just happened."

"You call it recreational sex?"

"Yeah, casual, or recreational, its jut fun sex. No strings attached. We feel safe with each other, we can experiment, try different stuff."

"So, does anyone get jealous? What if someone isn't attracted to someone else."

"There's never been any jealousy, and no one has to do anything they don't want."

"I was just curious. Linda and I talked about me joining your group. I am concerned that I might not fit in with everybody."

Sue, "I don't think you have to worry about that. We all love you. You're family."

She patted me on the leg and added, "I know this guy has the hots for you. The last time we were here, you and Linda hugged. Your thighs were pressed together. He told me later he had a fantasy that his face was between them."

Pam added, "Look I made him blush."

They all laughed.

Linda looked at Skeeter and said, "What do ya say, let's make his fantasy come true."

The two stood facing each other, legs pressed together. I knelt, pushed my face in between their thighs. I rubbed around for a while then began licking at the bottom of their shorts. My fingers edged under the shorts, inching up their butt cheeks. With my face in Crickets crotch, I rubbed and nibbled at her camel toe. she wiggled her shorts down then pulled her panties away from her pussy. I licked her wet slit. My hand tightened on Linda's cheek. She too wiggled her shorts down as well as her panties. For several minutes I switched back and forth licking bare pussy.

Pam knelt next to me and said, "Time to share."

She began licking Linda as I concentrated on Skeeter. With both hands on her cheeks, I pulled her tight as my tongue dove deeper. I know it sounds cliche, but her juices were sweet.

After a bit Pam nudged me and we switched pussies. We switched a couple more times, I was eating Skeeter when she pulled back her hood exposing her pink clit. I fingered her slit as I sucked on that pink morsel. Soon she began to tremble.

She said, "I need to lie down before I fall down."

Linda said, "Let's use my bed."

Pam and I followed the two as we walked to the bedroom. Skeeters butt was as fun to watch as Linda's. As we walked Skeeter pulled her top off exposing her beautiful mounds and erect nipples.

On the bed Pam and I licked and sucked until both women enjoyed orgasms. I sucked Skeeters luscious tits. She squeezed me tight and softly moaned.

Linda said to Pam, "Hon it's your turn why don't you sit on my face?"

Quickly Pam disrobed and sat on her face.

Skeeter said to me, "My legs are wide open for you."

Indeed, they were. I dropped my shorts and entered her. All pussies are warm but Hers was hot. I slowly pumped her until I couldn't hold back any longer. As I shot my load into her, she pulled my face close, licked my eyes and lips before her tongue began exploring my mouth.

Pam sighed loudly as her legs began shaking. Soon her and Linda's mouths were locked.

The four of us laid side by side fondling each other as we resumed normal breathing.

Linda said, "See Skeet I told you they'd be fun, didn't I?"

Skeeter rolled to her side to answer Linda. "You were right on."

With her nice butt exposed I took the opportunity to suck a cheek.

She rolled onto her stomach giving me access to both sides. I licked, sucked and massaged her firm ass.

Pam laughed and said, "I knew you'd get some of that."

After a while Linda said, "I think this calls for a drink."

We were enjoying our wine back in the living room. Pam was sitting on my lap, Skeet and Linda side by side on the sofa.

Pam says, "So Aunt Skeeter are you going to play with us next month?"

"I want to think about it some more, but right now I'd have to say, no."

Pam, "Really?"

Yeah, I just don't think I'm ready for a large group. It's all so new. I have Linda now and if you two want, maybe we can uh, all recreate occasionally. I think that will be enough for me for a while."

As we drove home, I said, "Well that takes care of whether we invite her to our family events."

Pam, "Yeah at least we got to see her naked, plus some. She really is gorgeous, and she tastes good too. If there is such a thing as perfect boobs, she's got em."

Carrie posted on group chat, Attire for our next get together is tennis skirts and kilts. Pam had a skirt, she ordered me a kilt.

The rest of the month was uneventful. Everyone recovered from the virus so our next get together would include the whole family.

We arrived at Ricks house a little late. We heard laughter from the backyard so went through the gate. There was a cooler full of beer, hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill and Carrie was adding a bowl of potato salad to the table. Rick tossed each of us an ice-cold Shiner as we walked up.

He said, "You're a couple of beers late. You need to catch up."

Pam asks, "Where's Mom?"

Carrie, "She's not coming. Started her period."

Pam, "Well we've been pretty lucky with that. It had to happen sometime."

Rick wore a bright reddish tartan kilt, the women had white tennis skirts except Sue whose was a greenish tartan. Linda and Sue challenged us to a cornhole game. There was so much laughing and trash talking we never finished. As lunch was served Sue and Pam were playing dodge ball with bean bags.

We gathered around the table. Pam and Sue sat next to each other.

Rather loudly, Pam said. "Sue, it looks like someone forgot to shave their legs."

Sue replied, "It's a sorority thing."

Pam, "So it's a hairy leg sorority?"

Laughing, Sue says, "No smarty, We're in a volleyball league. We're not doing so good so we can't shave our legs until we win a game. The way it's going that may be forever. Anyway, the league is over in two more weeks."

Carrie asks, "How can you stand it?"

Rick says, "I think it's kind of sexy."

Carrie, "Oh give it a break. You think everything is sexy."

We ate off disposable plates, so the cleanup went quickly.

As we walked into the family room Linda stopped abruptly.

She kind of stuttered, "Uh Carrie, you have a big bed in your family room."

Carrie laughed and said, "Yeah doesn't everyone?"

She pulled her top off and said, "You all are not properly attired."

Linda said, "I've got my tennis skirt."

Carrie said, "The attire is tennis skirts, just tennis skirts. You're out of uniform."

Everyone stripped. Now we were all naked from the waist up.

I said, "Speaking of uniforms, the tennis skirts were a great idea. They highlight your lovely legs."

Pam said, "Good legs and small boobs are the family's trademarks."

We all sat at the poker table. Rick handled the money and passed out the chips. Carrie held up two shot glasses with folded slips of paper inside. Each of these has everyone's name inside. I'm thinking we'll pull a name out. They go first then we'll draw from the second glass to see who they mess around with. What do you all think?"

Linda asks, "So do we have to do the messing around on that bed?"

"Like always we really have no rules. It's there if you want. I think it'll be more fun for the rest of us if we get to watch, but whatever you want to do is fine."

We played a few hands and Carrie said, "I'm going to draw a name."

She drew Pam. Then did a little drum roll and picked Rick.

The two headed for the bed. Pam told him to sit down.

She looked kind of perplexed then said, "No, I'll sit on the bed, you stand in front."

Rick was about half erect as she lifted his kilt. She gently grasped his dick and kissed the tip. Slowly she pulled it into her mouth. She sucked for a minute or two then started jacking him as she sucked. Occasionally she pulled it out and rubbed it all over her face.

She switched between rubbing and sucking several times, increasing the suction each time. Rick pulled her head tight to him pushing into her throat. Pam choked and coughed. Rick eased off just as he came. Cum was oozing out her mouth and falling on her chest. She tried to swallow which caused her to choke again, she pulled back as his final spurts sprayed her face.

"I think I made a mess." she said as she coughed and laughed.

Rick was wiping cum off her chin. Carrie showed up with some Kleenex and helped her clean up a bit.

We were all chuckling as they joined the table.

We played for about an hour when Carrie said, "I'm picking another name."

It was mine.

As she reached towards the second glass, I waved her off and said, "I sense it's Sue."

As I walked to the bed I said, "Come on down Cuz."

I knelt in front of her and rubbed my hands up and down her legs.

I rubbed my face on her hairy legs, "So this is what it feels like to kiss someone with a beard."

I lifted her skirt. Of course, she wasn't wearing panties.

I gently pushed her onto the bed and said, "Spread those legs fuzzy."

She drew up her knees and spread her legs. I licked and sucked the top of her thighs for a while leaving a couple of nice hickeys. She pulled my face onto her pussy and rubbed her hairy legs on my cheeks. I tongued her wet hole as I massaged her clit with my fingers. She was squirming quite a bit still holding my head tight to her. She began tapping her thighs against my face then came the familiar shaking. She tasted so good I just kept eating her until she pushed my head away.

Laughing she said, "Stop. I give."

I laid my head on her thigh. She ran her fingers through my hair. Her pubic area was bright pink and her pussy was quivering. It was fascinating watching it. Shortly I kissed it then began flicking her clit. Both her hands were rubbing my head. I kept flicking until her legs stiffened and her body became rigid then started shaking.

She mumbled, "Oh, I'm co... Stop! No don't stop! Yes. Oh wow!"

She relaxed but was shivering as she pulled my hair, hard, "Oh that was awesome. I feel like jelly. I have no muscles left."

I scooted up and kissed her as I rubbed her belly, asked, "Are you OK?"

"I just need to lie here awhile. You guys go ahead with your game. I'll be fine."

Her hands over her head. I licked her arm pits.

Pam walked over and rubbed her forehead. "That looked like a doozy."

pujo1950
pujo1950
646 Followers
12