Siblings Orgy Circle Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue, "I always wondered what back-to-back orgasms felt like. Now I know."

We played a few hands, before Sue rejoined us. Her face and chest were flushed.

She said, "I could use a cold drink."

Linda brought her a beer.

Carrie said, "I'll pull another name to give you a little more time. She pulled her own name. Then pulled out Lindas.

As they stood by the bed Carrie said, "I've been thinking about your wax job all month. I want to see if you have any hair on your ass."

She lifted Lindas skirt, inched her panties down.

Theatrically rubbing the panties on her nose said, "Ah tis my favorite aunt."

She rubbed her face over her aunts' cheeks then kissed each one, spread her crack and ran her finger down it. She rubbed her hands in between Lindas gorgeous legs and over her pubes, "Smooth as silk."

She guided her onto the bed then buried her face in her crotch, mumbled, "And tasty too?"

Linda wrapped those fabulous legs around her head as Carrie slurped and hummed. Soon Linda had a soft orgasm and the two locked lips.

Carrie continued to pull names. We played cards after each encounter which gave everyone a chance to critique the last performance. The more beer we consumed the raunchier were the critiques and responses.

We had played for quite a while when Carrie said, "I don't know about you guys but I'm getting hungry. I have a meat and cheese tray and a bunch of dips. I hope that's ok."

Linda says, "I think that's perfect. I brought a new wine for you all to try. It's White Burgundy."

Rick says, "You mean red Burgundy."

Linda "No it's white, a kind of chardonnay. Just try it."

The rest of us were enjoying it and the charcuterie when I asked, "So who's next on the agenda?"

Carrie says, "It's not on the agenda but I think we ought to have a pussy eating contest between you and Rick."

Sue says, "How come it's just those two. I can eat pussy better than they can."

Carrie says, "Ok, go for it, the rest of us will be judges."

She lines chairs up, sits on the first one.

She scooted forward, lifting her skirt and spreading her legs, "Come on girls let's see who has the best tongue."

Rick, Sue and I were standing together looking at the spread legs.

We said to Sue, "OK pussy eater, choose a pussy."

She knelt in front of Pam, started licking the inside of her thighs. I knelt in front of Linda. Rick began eating Carrie. There was some loud slurping.

After a couple of minutes Carrie said, "OK switch."

We rotated several times. I was eating Carrie when her legs started shaking and I felt something warm and wet hit my chin. I was intent on staying with her during the orgasm. Soon she began to relax, I backed off.

I was wiping my face as she said, "I'm so sorry. Sometimes I squirt when I come."

I laughed, "Don't be sorry it's not often someone pees on me. In fact, it's a first."

Sue was working Pam over pretty good and didn't even pause. Rick was sitting back on his heels in front of Linda.

He asked her, "Do you want me to finish."

She was laughing and said, "No darlin, that's all right I think I have enough information to vote."

We were all talking about squirting. It seems Linda and Carrie were the only two that had experienced that.

Soon the discussion ended, and Rick said, "Hey you guys need to vote. I hope I get a prize. I know I'm the winner."

I said, "I get extra points for making Carrie squirt."

Sue said, "She squirted because I had her all warmed up."

Carrie said, "You three go in the other room so we can vote in private."

The three of us were still talking smack when Carrie called out, "Ok come on back."

As we took our seats, Carrie said, "All the votes have been counted. First, we want to say that all of you were great. Your techniques vary but your results are wonderful."

Rick said, "Enough of that, who's the best?"

Carrie said, "We voted unanimously, it was a dead heat, a tie."

Rick said, "That's a cop out. In your hearts you know I was best."

Sue said, "I want to poll the voters."

Linda said, "We all agreed it was a tie but I for one would vote to give you all a second chance next month."

As we returned to poker, there was a long discussion about the judges' lack of a decision.

Rick says, "I think it's sexist to just have pussy eating. I propose that we have a blow job contest. I assure you that we can make a decision. And Sue, no, you can't be a judge."

Sue, "That's Ok. I know I'll win this one."

We played for a while then Rick said, "Enough of this. I'm ready for a good blow job."

There was some kibitzing from the ladies but finally we were ready.

Sue knelt on the floor and said, "I think it'll be easier if you two to move from one to another instead of us having to switch."

As soon as they were all lined up, we chose our first mouth, hiked our kilts.

After a minute or so Linda said, "Next."

We continued switching every minute or so. It didn't take many rounds before I came in Linda's mouth. Rick followed shortly shooting off in Sue.

Sue was still wiping cum off chin when, in unison the rest said, "Now it's time to vote."

Rick and I went into the kitchen to discuss our findings. It didn't take us long.

As we came back Linda asks, "So who's the winner?"

I said, "It's unanimous. You are all fantastic, but the winner is Pam."

Sue says, "Of course you'd pick your sister."

Carrie asks, "So what makes her so special."

I waved at Rick who said, "She has a magic tongue. I don't know how she can suck and use her tongue at the same time but it's incredible."

Sue looked at Pam and said, "Well miss blow job, you have to share your secrets."

Pam laughed and said, "There's no secret, it's just the way I do it. But I'll share everything I know."

Sue put her finger in Pams mouth and said, "Show me."

Pam worked on her finger.

Sue pulled her finger out and said, "Oh, I can do that. It does feel great."

Linda and Carrie got their fingers sucked next.

Back at the poker table we increased the blinds, the game became intense.

It was getting late when Sue said, "Everybody's name got called except me. I deserve a turn."

Carrie said, "OK, go."

Immediately, she looked at me and said, "I call dibs on you and your brother."

The three of us were standing next to the bed when she said. "I've been wanting to do this for the longest. Drop those kilts, they'll just get in the way."

She wiggled out of her skirt, put her arm on my shoulder and said, "I want you to lie down with your butt close to the edge."

I laid down.

She had me scoot a little and said, "That's perfect."

To Rick she says, "I'm going to sit on his dick then you can have my back door. Think you can handle that?"

Rick says, "I'll give it the old college try."

Sue straddled me and guided my dick inside her very wet pussy. She bent forward kissing me as I felt Rick enter her butt. It was to say the least, an interesting feeling as he slowly pumped her. As he pumped, she wiggled so I didn't have to do anything except enjoy the sensations. Her tongue was rapidly exploring my mouth, she was pressed so tight against me that I could barely breathe.

Just as Rick quit pumping, I shot my load. Sue bit my lip and head butted my nose. I was sure something was bleeding but the three of us just stayed hooked together for a while.

Finally, Rick stood up, then Sue. I checked to see if I had any damage. Luckily, I just had a swollen lip. Sue gently kissed my lip and nose as she apologized. I'm not sure she was sincere as she couldn't stop giggling.

The three of us crowded into the shower. We made sure all our critical parts were clean.

As we dried off, she wrapped her hands around our equipment and said, "You both have such nice pricks, I don't see why you don't suck each other."

Just then Carrie walked in.

"What are you guys up to now?"

Sue said, "I'm trying to get them to suck each other."

Carrie, "I'd pay to see that."

Rick, "Really how much?"

Carrie sits on the toilet and starts tinkling, says, "Hmm, how about if you get to butt fuck us if you do?"

I said, "Care, don't mind us just pee away, geez."

She giggled and asked, "Do you want to wipe me?"

Rick interrupted, "Back to the subject. We get to butt fuck all of you?"

Carrie, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure all of us. Are you going to do it?"

Rick looks at me. I say nothing.

He says, "I need to think about that."

The four of us walked back to the table. No one was there.

Carrie said, "We all took a potty break."

We played for another hour or so. Everyone was yawning. Sue and Carrie busted out. It was time to quit.

Carrie cashed in everyone's chips. Linda was the big winner. I lost about half my stake. Rick and I moved the bed back into the bedroom. Then folded the table and stored it in the closet. We all said our goodnights.

I refilled my wine glass and went to my assigned bedroom. I was sitting with my back to the headboard slowly sipping when Carrie appeared at the doorway. She obviously had just showered as her hair was still wet.

She leaned on the door frame, arms and legs crossed and vampishly said, "Hey big spender! Wanna spend a little time with me?"

I smiled and replied. "The minute you walked in, I could tell you're a woman of distinction."

She giggled and plopped onto the bed sitting cross-legged next to me.

I said, "Did I ever tell you; you have cute tits?"

"Aren't you a sweet talker?"

She took my glass, sipped a little then straddled my lap, dribbled wine on her tits and pushed them against my mouth. I licked the wine then suckled each one in turn.

She sat back a little, gave me a sip then chugged the rest.

Tossing the glass on the bed she asked. "Did you ever in your wildest imagination think that one day you and I would be in bed together naked as jay birds."

I laughed and said, "No way. Did you?"

"No and I never would have believed that we would be having sex with almost our entire family. Oh of course in your case, family and neighbors."

"Pam told you?"

"Yeah, we talk about everything."

"Everything?"

"Yes everything. I know about your butt fetish. Not tonight but someday soon I'll check that out for myself. And I know about your breakfast dessert."

She stuck her finger in her pussy and rubbed it on my lips.

"Pam also says Skeeter is hot stuff."

"She's right, very hot."

"Maybe someday I'll get to explore her. Ok enough chit chat. Let's fuck or something. What would be your pleasure?"

"How bout you sit on my face then we fuck?"

"There you go with the sweet talk again."

She moved over. I scooted down and she knelt over me.

As she slowly lowered herself, she said, "Use your whole mouth. I love it when you really suck me."

I did just that. I sucked and tongued her. As she got close, she pulled my head tight against her dripping pussy and squirmed, nearly dislocating my nose. As she came, she again squirted. This time I tasted it. I certainly am not a squirt expert, but it didn't smell or taste like what I expected. Mixed with her pussy juices it was actually pleasant tasting.

She continued holding me tight against her until well after her shaking had subsided.

When she finally moved aside so I could breathe she licked my face and lips and swirled her tongue inside my mouth.

She said, "I'm sorry. I felt it coming but couldn't stop it felt so good."

"Don't be sorry. It's ok. It was actually, ah, interesting. But do you have to keep breaking my nose?"

She laughed and kissed my nose. She kept fingering her pussy and licking her fingers.

She said, "I guess I'm just a sicko, but I love the way I taste."

"I love the way you taste too."

She grinned and stuck a couple of fingers in my mouth.

Holding up the empty, she said, "Hey get us another glass."

When I came back, she was still fingering her pussy.

We took turns sipping the wine.

As I sat the empty glass down, she laid back, spread her legs and said, "Ok let's do it."

I entered her and began pumping.

She said, "Put all our weight on me. You won't squash me. I want to feel you."

She grabbed both my cheeks squeezing hard, keeping time with my thrusts.

"Oh, this is nice."

She said, "Before you come, I want you in my mouth."

As I moved close, she grabbed my butt and pulled me into her mouth.

Mumbled, "Hmm so good."

She sucked for a while. I pumped a few more times then shot into her.

With her hands still squeezing my butt she said, "Don't pull out. I just want to feel you inside a little longer."

Soon her grip relaxed, and I rolled to the side.

She sighed, "I don't want to move. Would you bring me a washcloth?"

I brought her a warm cloth.

I handed it to her she said, "Would you do it please?"

I gently cleaned her. I refreshed the cloth a couple of times as she continued to ooze.

Finally, I stretched out beside her. She rolled on top of me and pulled the covers over us.

She asked, "Can we just lie like this for a while?"

Within minutes she was asleep.

I don't remember her moving but when I woke up the next morning, she was nestled beside me. Her hand holding her head, staring at me.

She said, "I was wondering if you were going to sleep all morning."

I gave her a peck on the cheek, "Good morning."

She said, "Remember what we did last night."

"Sure."

"Well let's do it again before everyone gets up."

I crawled on top of her and slid into her warm moistness.

She said, "Remember I want to feel all your weight."

I was mashing her, not pumping, just rocking in place when Pam walked in, flopped onto the bed and asked Carrie, "Hey is he squashing you?"

"No. That's the way I like it. You need to try it sometime. How was your night with Sue?"

"I'm worn out. She wants to do everything, and we did everything several times."

Just then Sue walked in drying her hair with a towel and sat on the bed.

Said to Carrie, "It looks like he's squashing you."

Before she could say anything, Linda walked in, asks, "Is he squashing you?"

"No. Really you guys, I'm fine."

Linda says, "We set the table, do you want us to make the waffles?"

"No. I'll be there in a minute."

Rick pops in, "Hey Care, I can't find the syrup. Do you know where it is?"

"Yeah, I'll be there in a minute. Say can you all go get a cup of coffee or something, I'm kinda busy."

Everyone made their exit.

Carrie started laughing, "My god, they're clueless."

I said, "The whole damn family was in here, I don't think anyone noticed I was humping you."

She laughed harder.

I said, "What's so funny?"

"The whole scene with everyone, then you said humping."

"Yeah so?"

"It's a funny word."

I got tickled watching her laugh, so I started. We were deep belly laughing. With our bodies vibrating from the laughing, I started to come.

She wrapped her legs around me as I softened. We were still laughing when I finally popped out.

I rolled to the side. She crawled on top. She was laughing so hard tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"That was wild. I've never been humped while laughing before."

After a few minutes we headed for the shower, still giggling.

Cleaned up, we joined the family in the kitchen.

Carrie served her famous blueberry Belgian waffles with her homemade blueberry syrup. Everyone had seconds or thirds.

After carbing up, we sat around sipping coffee and replaying yesterday's activities. We spent some time planning next month's get together. We cleaned the kitchen and helped straighten the house.

Soon it was time for the family circle. I laid down first. Immediately Aunt Lindas pussy covered my face. A warm mouth sucked on my dick. The beginning of the end of another family get together.

12