All Comments on 'Siblings share a shower'

by Curiousgoldeneye

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
cursrahcursrah11 months ago

really nice story

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

good first story

JobewonJobewon11 months ago

Great story! More please, thank you!

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodger11 months ago

A good first effort.

arrowglassarrowglass11 months ago
HOT!

More with them please!!!

HeywoodYablowmeHeywoodYablowme11 months ago

Will he fuck her again? Or maybe Mom too? 3way? Some of sisters cheer leader friends?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You need a proofreader.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey11 months ago

5 Stars! That was hot. More please.

mybikecruisesmybikecruises11 months ago

Great first story!! I recently stumbled my way in with my first story, I have been loving stories here for a long time and this is a very impressive first shot! Keep up the good work.

Next chapter does mom have curious mind as to what was all the noise David was making in the shower? Was he really "SORE" from "WORK" and her to give him a massage to help him feel better?

Great job, look forward to next writing. I am also trying put to put my next one together and can understand it isn't as easy as just sitting down and typing it out, but wish you well.

Frankie1952Frankie195211 months ago

Fantastic, more please.

DarkSollatDarkSollat11 months ago

Nice story, and well written. Hope you'll submit more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very good for a first story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The next chapter needs mom to have overheard and want what sis got. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Looking forward to your next story.

OOAAOOAA11 months ago

HOT story!!!! Congrats for your first one!!! Well done! 5 stars from here ;)

redlion75redlion7510 months ago

Mom heard them and is waiting for a chance to get the same thing. Maybe encouraging her kids to be parents.

OseekerOseeker10 months ago

Enjoy incest stories with a hot sister...Shower is a good place...

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Damn hot, made me hard and I had to stroke

bdaddy07bdaddy0710 months ago

Definitely enjoyed this story. Maybe continue?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

More of them moving forward, definitely. No mom, no cheerleaders - just them falling for each other. Love the dirty talk, perfect amount. Great first story... Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

In the heat of passion we all make a few mistakes. None of them, in this story, matter/count.

Great effort, be it first or twenty-first, this story is worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A little chest hair for sexy David? Might turn on sister Tess!

live4thebjlive4thebj10 months ago

A little too fast and easy for my taste. ***

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Haut!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good Read. Please continue as this storyline can go a lot further as they find out how much they want to experience from each other and no one else.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It’s crotch not crutch. Why so many people spell this word wrong? ***

zooliciouszoolicious9 months ago

Will definitely read this over and over.

MistressMissy08MistressMissy089 months ago

Wow! Well that was incredible 😍 I will definitely be rereading this over and over ! Super hot , 🔥 thanks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Gonna be a whole lotta fucking going on. He has enough cock to give Mom some too. No husband was mentioned so Mom is probably neglected. Endless possibilities here.

CharletteCharlette9 months ago

So very unlikely, But so hot.

I love shower sex.

NutsterNutster8 months ago

There are so many possibilities of where this can go from here. I get the feeling Greg is getting dumped pretty quickly. How is Mom going to react when she finds out? It could even happen tonight.

Tess: Bye, Mom! The girls are here to take me out tonight.

Mom: Enjoy yourself! [ Waves as her daughter leaves through the front door]

[Mom turns to her son as he approaches the table]

Mom: Speaking of enjoying yourself, you two weren't exactly quiet. While I am looking forward to being a grandmother some day, I wasn't expecting it so soon, and I am not expecting both of you have the same child as my grandchild.

David: I'm pretty sure Tess is on birth control.

Mom: Is this going to be a long-term thing?

David: I don't know yet. I guess I will have to talk with Tess when she gets home.

Mom: Yes, we will. In the meantime, dinner's getting cold. Eat up.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Had me leaking and thinking of how it was with my sister the first time I saw her in the tub with her pussy under the faucet. She got out and went to her bedroom, I gave her a little time and walked in to see her fingerings her self. She was working hard on it then asked me to let her see my dick so she could feel it and maybe slip it into her wet puss . I told her mom just got home. Next day she came to my house and walked in took her close off and crawled into my bed bent down and took my cock down her throat got it really wet then she sat down on it and slide all the way down. This was the best feeling I ever felt. Love my sister. Horny in Va.

Tonyquin77Tonyquin776 months ago

Where’s part Aw 3 and 4

OldUncleAlOldUncleAl6 months ago

I really like this as this is how it should be. None of that :” but you are my brother/ sister”, crap. Birth control was being used, so it was simple physical enjoyment increased by the life long emotional bond. Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Did not like that she was creampied by botfriend right before she has sex with her brother

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'd wait until my younger sis was in the shower then I'd jump in really quick just to rinse off, then I'd wash sis's back - and then I'd jump out! Like... 2 minutes tops! Which, when you're waiting for the microwave or toast - IS A LONG TIME! Then I'd act like nothing happened..., no big deal...! After 4/5 x of me jumping in on her sis saw she could trust me, (I never sexually assaulted her) so she even started to expect me to invade her shower and thus she was looking forward to me now showering with her.

Our showering progressively got longer, we started kissing and holding each other naked but never actual sex.

We started massaging each other and THEN hitting the showers, which naturally progressed to full blown leg-spread fucking and sucking. Soon my younger sis was as addicted to our incestuous lifestyle as I was in the Senior High and sis in the Junior High.

Where was mom and dad? Staying the hell out of our business, God bless their wonderful children's hearts-us! You see, neither me or sis got into drugs, we kept good grades, and the REAL tell we were involved romantically, as mom revealed to us, WE NEVER FOUGHT! Mom said it was like living with another married couple who were obviously nuts about each other.

Mom and dad were the ones who eventually moved out for we stayed put, due to good jobs, as the whole neighborhood flipped relatively quickly a couple of times.

Our childhood friends? We haven't kept in touch much. Think about it. Where are your childhood friends? One here and there..., accepting anything they do know.

But this YOU must know: When there is mutually sexually attracted sibling incest, there is nothing hotter. Siblings MUST be mutually sexually attracted, or it will just be just a fuck.

A tear in the rain. Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Story was short, but hot, sensuous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuriousgoldeneye@Curiousgoldeneye
Hi everyone, I'm new to the writing game and here to explore fantasizes free of judgement. please be kind but all feedback is welcomed with open arms. Thank you.