All Comments on 'Siblings Stuck In Self Quarantine'

by RetroFan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Comdom?????? Make her pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A bit too much

A bit too much poo chatter in the first few chapters. But an interesting and erotic finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

nice blend of filth and clinical terminology. I edged through the whole story, imagining the fat sister resembling the cock ninja sheilah in the pornos. anyway, good job. ps, I like the poo talk

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great start

Part two bring mom into it a nice family three way

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Not bad but way to wordy. 6 pages good lord 🤦 I skimmed the first 4 to get to the good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ok, we get it. Sis is fat

Requires a good editing. Every other sentence describes the 100kg sister. Slow pace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes, we know...

I got about two thirds down the first page and realised that I just wasn't interested. Sorry.

They were siblings, he was fit, she was fat, this we all had been told and yet we were told it again. They hadn't spoken and yet my desire to get to the naughty stuff was washed away. The words were fine, there were just too many of them that didn't tell the story but rather informed us that this pair were opposites, that she was fat and he was fit. I like to know about characters in a tale, but there does come a point when repeating the information is too much of a distraction. Did I mention that he was fit and she was fat?

Lexi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
seemed more like a rant than a story

editing definitely required.

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

You started off with a fairly good, though overused, plot line. As some others have stated, the fact that the brother was fit / ate well and the sister was obese / ate unhealthy was mentioned way too often. My main complaint was the 'poo' descriptions every time the sister used the loo. Why even go there? Most women use toilet paper regardless of whether it's number one or number two. The brother probably got horny over the sister way too quick...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous