Siblings Watching Porn Videos

Story Info
Watching pornos and making making pornos.
2.5k words
3.91
26.6k
36
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
988 Followers

That night I drove home from college. Walking inside I heard what sounded like porno music, with grunts and groans. I knocked on the basement door. "Brett what are you doing in there?"

"Nothing Heather, go away. Don't bother me!" So I left. But as I went up the stairs, I heard two sluts screaming in five-star orgasms.

Shit, my older brother was streaming porn again. Mom set up a porn-blockers but the bastard must've bypassed them. Now every night in bed, I heard the muffled sounds of fucking. With endless orgasms. The groans and moans made me so horny I had to finger myself to sleep.

Soon I couldn't stand it. I HAD to see what was going on. I snuck down the stairs as sex screams echoed from the room. It was fucking scary. I crept closer whispering to myself, "Don't be a pussy, don't be a pussy." Pussy was the right word. I opened the door to see a woman spread wide on the 80-inch TV screen... opening her glowing pink gash. "Damn!"

Brett jumped up, covering the lump in his pants. "Heather, what are you doing here?"

"I-I want to see the sex vids. The nasty sounds are driving me crazy." I froze in my socks as the camera zoomed in, flashing a four-foot erection across the huge screen. My pussy cringed.

"Okay Sis, sit down and shut up."

I sat on the carpet and covered my eyes, watching my first porno through parted fingers. "Oh my gawd, look what they're doing!" The porn guys had horse cocks, slamming into shaved cunts. The porn sluts had huge silicone boobs, which made my titties feel puny. And their orgasms lasted forever.

After the video, I sat in a stunned trance. "Heather, it's over. You go upstairs first. I'll come up after I do something important. Brett unzipped and I hurried out the door.

The next night I snuck down to the basement again. "Sis, what are you doing here? I-I need to watch this in private."

"I wanna watch too." I glared at him. "Let me stay, or I'm telling Mom about your smut vids." I sat on the carpet. Brett sat on the sofa behind me. We watched a dozen blowjobs. The porn sluts looked like sword swallowers as they gobbled down foot-long dicks. "Gosh Brett, how do they do that?"

"Practice, lots of cock-swallowing practice." He laughed. "Sis, maybe one day you could do that."

"Eww Gross!" I sat in stunned silence at the graphic sex. Watching dirty movies made me feel funny and tingly inside... and a wet spot grew in my panties.

On the third night we watched something called 'Double-Dick.' Where a woman gets fucked in her twat and ass at the same time. I wondered what that felt like. Soon I heard Brett grunting behind me.

"Sis, don't look back here. Okay?"

"Why not?"

"Just don't look back." Of course, I looked back. Brett had a blanket on his lap, moving up and down. He was jerking off. I quickly turned my attention to the screwing on the screen, letting my brother do his thing. Literally.

From that night on, Brett always jerked off under the blanket while we watched the nasty vids. It was weird. I called my friend Trixie. She knew about dicks. "Heather I reckon it's okay for Brett to jerk off. But soon he'll want you to help him choke his chicken."

Trixie was right. The next night I went to the basement.

"Heather...turn around."

"No, I'm busy watching smut."

"Heather...look at me. Please." I turned to look, seeing my brother standing up with his erection sticking out like a fleshy pole. "Oh my gawd, Brett!" It was the first real erection I'd ever seen. He wasn't as big as the porn stars, but his cock seemed enormous. "Sis, watch me stroke it."

My brother stroked faster and faster. His nasty prick erupted, spewing out jets of cum. "Wow...that's like super gross." There was sticky stuff everywhere.

"You like that, Heather? You like watching my cock ejaculate?"

"Gross dude, you got gunk all over the sofa. Mom's gonna kill you!"

The next week we watched movies again, and again Brett jerked off. "Heather...Heather...look."

"I ain't looking. You perv."

"Heather, please...let me see your pussy."

"WHAT? No way!" I turned to see my brother foaming at the mouth as pre-cum dripped from his prick.

"Heather, show me your twat. It'll help me cum. HURRY!"

"Okay dammit." Blushing deep red, I stood up, dropped my pajama bottoms and tripped. I landed on the floor with my legs spread and my fuzzy twat on full display. "Enjoy the view, Jerk?"

"Oh gawd Sis... It's awesome... Spread your legs so I can see your pink." I spread, flashing my glistening pink slit. My naked twat drove him over the edge. Brett's cock spurted, splattering sperm across my foot. We both blushed.

Making him cum made me feel sexy...and slutty. I liked it. Now Brett wanted me to see my pussy every time. I didn't mind dropping my panties and posing while he jerked off. Before long, I was fully naked. I'd flash my tits and twat and spread my legs wide as a porn star. His spurting made me giggle.

Sometimes I let Brett squeeze my tits and nipples.

One night Brett gave me a bottle of mouthwash. "...for after you swallow."

"Swallow what?"

He grinned. "Sis, I need you to suck my cock."

"What?" I wanted to call Trixie but there wasn't time. "Brett, you're my own brother." I stared at the nasty erection pointing at my face. "I can't believe you're asking your little sister to suck your big prick."

"Come on Heather. Weve watched a hundred blowjobs. Aren't you curious? Sis, your puffy lips are perfect for sucking. Please... just try it, okay?"

Brett was right. I was cock-curious. He helped me undress and lifted the blanket. We cuddled and he fingered me for the first time. I looked up. "Sucking your cock is really intimate...are you sure a brother and sister should do this?"

"Heather, we're more than brother and sister. Aren't we?" I nodded. Brett kissed my lips and licked my nipples. He moved my hand to his prick. My fingers rubbed up and down his hard shaft.

"Mmm, that's it sis. Now open your mouth, every girl has to learn how to suck." Staring at his swollen manhood, I opened my mouth and let him lower my head.

His swollen knob touched my tongue, releasing a drop of precum. It tasted salty. "Now suck it Sis." Brett pushed my head up and down, moaning as I slurped his shaft. "Ahhh... yes, mmm... keep going!" He squeezed my boobs and I took his prick to my throat.

"Sis that feels good!" I looked up at Brett while sucking his rock-hard boner. Having my brother's cock in my mouth felt... natural. Soon I was in a cock-sucking trance.

Brett pulled up his hairy balls. "Lick 'em Sis. Lick 'em like a porn star."

I frowned but licked around his hairy ball sack. Brett guided my mouth back onto his cock, plunging it to the back of my throat. My brother fucked my face with his balls bouncing off my chin.

"Oh shit sis! Yeah... I'm gonna cum in your mouth!"

I panicked as a huge burst of goo shot out. Choking and gagging, I swallowed as fast as I could. My brother's prick throbbed as I sucked harder, drawing out his slimy jism. After the last swallow, I pulled away, panting. "Uck!"

"How'd it taste Sis?"

"Gross and salty. Hand me the mouthwash."

Brett laughed. "That was great Sis. I love cumming in your mouth." He wiped off my lips with his shirt.

Blowing my brother every day changed me. I learned how to deep-throat, suck balls, and swallow load after load of salty sperm. Sometimes I sucked him off before school.

Now all I had to do was lick my lips and Brett got a boner.

A day later I wasn't surprised by what happened next. After a blowjob, Brett pushed me on the bed, fingering my pussy. "Sis, I need to stick my dick in. Let me fuck you...Please?"

"No...I mean I want to, but-" I looked at my brother's thick cock, imagining it impaling my tight cunt. "B-but I'm still a virgin."

"Really sis? Wow! Sis, spread open your pussy lips. I wanna see what a hymen looks like."

"NO WAY!" But Brett kissed me hard, shoving his tongue in for a French kiss. My resistance melted, and I spread myself indecently, letting my brother stare into my most intimate hole. He took a nasty pic.

"Sis, it's time to pop that cherry." He moved his stiff erection up, and I stared at it, my pussy aching for that hefty fuck-stick. "Tell me you want this."

"I...I want you to fuck YOURSELF!"

"Very funny. Sis tell me what you want. Say it."

"I want fucked. I want to be fucked by my own brother." Brett fumbled with his boner, pushing it into my wet slit, stretching it out. He started humping. It hurt, so I spread wider.

"Gosh you're so tight." We kissed and I screamed into his mouth as his cock tore through my hymen.

Pain turned into passion. And I felt stuffed with man-meat. My pussy walls ripped as Brett pounded deeper. "Ouch that really hurts."

"Want me to stop, Sis?"

"No way!" My legs wrapped around Brett, pulling his thick cock deeper into my hole. "Fuck me brother. Please, just fuck me!"

He humped faster and my titties bounced up and down with every fuck-stroke. I looked down as his fat shaft pumped my pussy, pulling my pink tissue in and out. "Oh, I love your cock inside me. It feels like we're one."

My brother screwed harder. I grunted every time his long cock hit the bottom of my pussy. With a final shove he slammed in balls deep. "Oh Brett...Ahhh!" I jolted up in orgasm as my pussy convulsed, grasping at his thrusting shaft. That sent my brother over the edge.

"Oh sis, I'm cumming!" Brett's head flew back as I felt his hot jism shooting inside me. He kept fucking pushing his cum deeper. When he pulled out, I saw a line of pink cum leaking down my slit. Brett kissed me. "Sis, we're going to have a fucking great relationship."

"Oh yes brother, lots of great fucking."

The next morning Brett caught me naked in the shower. "Brother you're still a naughty boy." We scrubbed each other's private parts. My brother got a throbbing erection and fucked against the wall as he fingered my asshole. "Um Brett... why are you fingering my butt?"

"Heather remember all those anal sex scenes in the videos?" I nodded slowly. "Let's do that, it'll be fun."

"Fun for who?"

"Me." He laughed. "Sis bend over." I wasn't sure about this but Brett spread my acorn-size anus and pushed in his fat boner. "Ouch brother, that hurts!"

"Just relax Sis. It'll get better." After a few more fuck strokes it didn't hurt as much. My brother pulled on my tits, yanking my nipples as his thick cock pounded my ass. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to be sodomized. Brett fucked faster... and groaned. I felt his boner shooting gobs of cum up my anal canal.

Nasty. Nasty. Nasty.

After my first buttfuck I had to dress quickly and hurry to class. The rest of the day I sat in pain, with my brother's sticky goo leaking out of my enflamed asshole. Uck!

That night Brett and I got naked in the basement again, and we realized Mom had installed a new porn blocker. "Sis, no more porn vids but guess what? We can make our own." My eyes widened as Brett set his cell phone on a tripod. "Sis, you ready to be a porn star?"

"Nope...I don't think so." But Brett spread my legs wide in front of the camera, making me blush. Then my brother gripped my tits as his fat prick punched into my aching pussy. He humped me like a machine, his strong thighs pushing his shaft in and out. It felt nasty screwing on camera. My aroused pussy gripped Brett's prick with every stroke.

Staring into the lens I jolted up, gritting my teeth in a toe-curling orgasm. "Oooh Brett!" My brother's body jerked a dozen times as he spewed, filling me with cum. After a minute he pulled out, and I licked off his slimy prick in front of the camera.

***PART 2***

The next night I hurried to the basement, eager to see what my brother had planned. A professional camcorder was set up on the tripod. "Hi Horny Heather. We have a PRO camera so it's time to make a PRO porno." Brett helped me undress as I stared at the camera.

"Sis I thought we could invite Cousin Damien to drive over and join us."

"Damien? Our Black cousin?"

"Yep." Brett turned on the camcorder. "Sis let's start the porno with something really nasty. Bend over." He grabbed a beer bottle and I winced as he stuck it up my ass. "Sis, let's stretch you out for my cock."

A minute later. Damien walked in and saw me in front of the camera, with Brett shoving the beer bottle up my butthole. I blushed red as Cousin Damien laughed so hard he choked.

"Hey Brett, let's both Heather in a three-way."

"Three-way sex? Wow, that sounds fun Damien. Let's flip a coin. Twats or tails." Damien yelled, "Tails."

"WAIT A MINUTE GUYS! D-Don't I get a vote?"

"No sis!" Each guy grabbed a tit. Brett's prick shoved into my pussy, while Derick's dick rammed up my asshole...pounding my guts.

"OUCH, THAT HURTS!"

"Smile for the camera sis." Facing the lens I gritted my teeth as the studs fucked so hard their balls slapped together between my legs. Deep inside my body, I felt their cocks hitting each other in a sword fight. "Oh Gawd, fuck me faster!" I screamed as the pricks tried to split me apart.

Mom knocked on the door, but we kept fucking.

Brett spewed first, then Damien shot a load up my poop chute. I climaxed at the same time but kept working my cunt and ass muscles, milking out their throbbing shafts.

The studs pulled out, and Brett zoomed the camera in on my sticky fuck- holes... I ran to the toilet.

Cousin Trixie called my cell. "Heather, I'm plain horny. I need a stud to tickle the wild places in my twat. Do ya'll know any guys that—"

"—Hell yes Trixie, I got two horny studs here in my bed. They'd love to take turns pounding your pussy.

"Really Heather!" Trixie raced over and saw Brett and Damien standing naked with their erections at full tilt. "Well fancy that, white meat and dark meat." Trixie laughed. "Hey boys, ya'll don't be strangers. Let's start our own lil' fuck club!"

Trixie dropped her clothes and jumped in. Our three-ways became four-ways... Four-way fuck-a-thons of screwing, cock sucking and carpet munching.

KimKim5
KimKim5
988 Followers